Tale as Old as Time

By AvengersCompound

-18+ ONLY. Minors DNI- Chris and Emily are married and expecting their first child. When the unthinkable ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note

Chapter 23

3.4K 72 19
By AvengersCompound

We only spent a few days in Australia. My brother was charged with my assault. It felt quite liberating in the end. All those years I spent lying to protect him because I harboured this delusion that even though he would hit me hard enough to send me to hospital, that that's what brothers do. That he really did love me. That we were family.

Well I wasn't doing that anymore. None of those people were really my family. This little trip and finally made me really get that. I had family, people who I love and who loved me. Now it was time to add to it.

We started seeing fertility experts right away. Chris and I both had blood tests. There were semen samples taken. I had a laparoscopy and a hysteroscopy. So many tests and procedures. Even with the amazing insurance Chris had we still didn't find out our results until after the New Year.

I made sure I really enjoyed this years Christmas with the Evans. Really absorbed how much love they had for each other. How they could argue but it never made them sulky or pissy. The way they playfully teased each other. How great they all were with the kids. How loud they were when they talked around dinner. I really just soaked it in. For the first time really letting myself be a part of the family and not just a minor outlier. This was what I wanted for Chris and me. I knew I would always have trouble with overthinking everything I did with our kids. But I had Chris. He was going to be a great dad and it was time to make it happen.

In the New Year we heard back that everything was fine. Our bad luck was really just that. Shitty fucking luck. So I had my implant taken out. On the way home Chris kept rubbing my leg and smiling at me.

"You excited?" I asked, taking his hand and squeezing it.

"Oh yeah. I'm totally putting a baby in you as soon as we're home." He grinned.

I laughed. "You know it was hormonal right? It takes a little while to wear off."

"Still happening." He winked.

We stopped at the pharmacy on the way home stocking up on thing like pregnancy vitamins, and ovulation and pregnancy tests.

When we got home and I had barely gotten out of the car and he was on me, spinning me into his arms and kissing me deeply. It was early January and snow laid piled high on the lawn. Only the drive was free of it after being shovelled this morning for us to leave.

"I love you so much, Em. I'm really excited that we're doing this. That from now on anytime we fuck could be the time. Ya know?" Chris said. He was holding me tightly against him and I could feel the press of his cock against my pubic mound.

"I love you too. But I'm Australian remember. If I stay out here any longer I'll freeze solid." I laughed.

Chris picked me up, tossing me over his shoulder and carrying me inside. He dropped me in the mudroom, and we took off our boots and coats. He was a little slower with his boots than I was and I straddled his lap as he sat on the wooden bench seat by the door pulling them off.

I cupped his face, my fingers pushed into his beard and I licked over his top lip. Chris looked up at me through this thick eyelashes. "If you don't get up and let me get my boot off I'm gonna fuck you here in the mudroom."

I slid off his lap in front of him and pushed myself between his legs. "Oh no." I teased, as I unfastened his fly. "Please, Mr Evans. I'm such a pure innocent thing. Don't do that to me. I only ever make love in piles and piles of soft pillows."

Chris burst out laughing. As he clutched at his chest I took his cock into my mouth. The sound of his laugh got strangled and turned into a deep moan. He pushed the hair off my face and smoothed it back, wrapping the makeshift ponytail around his fist.

He used it to guide me. Pulling me back so I could circle the tip of his cock with the point of my tongue and flick it over the slit. Then pushing down so I deep throated him. I sucked my cheeks in around his shaft and curled my tongue so it cradled his girth.

He began making keening noises and his breathing shallowed. He pulled my head back and leaned down and kissed me. "Stop trying to make me waste it." He said.

I burst out laughing, rocking back on my heels. He took the opportunity to get his one remaining boot off and got up. He put his cock away and scooped me up off the ground. He carried me inside and dropped me on the sofa. I bit my tongue as I looked up at him. He kneeled down on the floor and began to unbutton my fly.

"Chris?"

Chris grabbed the waistband of my pants and yanked them down. "Yes, honey?"

"I can't wait." I said.

He started kissing up the inside of my thigh. "I can feel that." He said, as his fingers teased over my pussy.

I squirmed as a shiver ran through me. "Not that." I moaned.

He spread my folds and placed an open mouthed kiss on my pussy, sucking my clit into his mouth. I moaned and my hips jerked as a shudder ran through me. "It's a little bit that." He hummed.

"I meant seeing you as a dad." I said, shuffling forward in the chair.

Chris sat back on his heels and frowned at me. "Are we putting too much pressure on this? What if something goes wrong again?"

I sat back up and leaned down and kissed him. The salty sweet of me still wet his lips and I swiped my tongue over them. "If something happens I will be devastated but we do something else. We look into adoption. This is it Chris. This is happening for us. We're going to be parents."

He pulled me back into a kiss. It was long and deep and when we broke apart I felt light headed. "I love you, Em. I can't wait either." He grabbed me by the knees yanking me forward. "Now where were we?"

His nose ran up my crevice closely followed by the point of his tongue. He swirled it over my clit and then swiped down. He pushed it into my cunt and flattened it before lapping up. I started to come undone as he solely used his mouth on to bring me to the edge of orgasm. I started to writhe under him. I arched up of the couch my head falling back over the edge of the couch. He grabbed my hips and held me up as he continued to devour me. Holding me right there hovering on the edge of climax.

"Fuck. Chris please. Please!" I pleaded. I felt like I was on fire.

I could feel him smile against me. His hand moved and he plunged three fingers inside of me. I cried out and almost toppled over the back of the couch, as I tried to escape him. The fact he still had hold of my thigh was the only reason I didn't. He twisted his hand inside me and his knuckles dragged over my g-spot. I jerked away again as a jolt passed through me. I started panting and begging him to let me come.

Chris wrestled me down into the cushions of the couch. My legs over his shoulder and my ass resting on his chest. He continued dragging his fingers over my g-spot. Over and over, his mouth worked furiously on my clit. Every part of me was wound tight. He dug his knuckles one final time on that sweet spot inside of me, twisting his hand and I came. I screamed and gushed on him. I lost complete control of my body. My legs shook and my head spun. Chris let me go and I just collapsed in front of him trying to get my eyes to focus.

Chris licked his lips and began unfastening his red plaid shirt. I sat and pulled my own jumper off and unfastened my bra before tossing it onto the ground. Chris shook his shirt off onto the back of the chair and began opening his fly.

He tipped me back against the sofa and positioned himself between my legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down into another kiss. I relished in the taste of my fluids on him. Chris pushed his cock up and down between my folds. Grinding it against my pussy. Teasing both himself and me.

I reached down and grabbed his cock, guiding it inside of me. I closed my eyes and just focused on the way his cock stretched me. How my body adjusted to take him. The way he felt inside of me. I hummed into our kiss.

He started to thrust. Just slowly moving against me. I matched his rhythm rolling my hips and rocking below him. He broke our kiss and rested his forehead against mine. He was so close our breath mingled making the air hot and moist. His eyelashes brushed over my skin every time he closed his eyes.

"I love you so much, Chris." I breathed.

"Mmm... I love you too." He said, grazing his lips over mine.

He started to pick up his pace. Thrusting faster and faster. With more and more force. He sat up on his knees and pulled my hips up against him. I worked my clit. Rolling it between my fingers.

I came again, clenching around him. Chris followed. He thrust hard into me, holding me against his cock as it pulsed inside me. He smiled down at me, as his cock stilled and slipped out.

Chris grabbed my legs and pulled me up so my butt was in the air and shook me. "Get in there!" He said. "Get to work little guys."

I burst out laughing. "Chris, you fucking idiot."

"Rude!" He squawked, and pounced on me. Tickling me.

"Stop!" I squealed as I writhed under him. "Stop it! You arsehole!"

He lay down on top of me and rested his head on my chest. "I hope that time did it."

I stroked my hands through his hair. "You know it won't have right?"

"Yeah... but I still hope so." He said.

We lay like that for a little while. Eyes closed and just breathing each other in. Chris got up eventually kissing me on the forehead and pulling on his boxers. "Just gonna get a drink. You want something?"

"Water?"

He winked at me and headed towards the kitchen. I got up and followed him. He was standing at the fridge scratching his chest and I came up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his back.

"Hey, Chris?" I said.

He turned and hugged me. "Mmm?"

"I think we should get some practice in, in here too."

Chris laughed and his hands slid down to my arse. "I think you might be onto something."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.7K 92
Newly rewritten It started at Christmas containing fluff and smut I hope you guys will like it it is my first time writing. and English isnt my first...
103K 2.1K 77
• Y/N Y/L/N • You are a successful screenwriter • You have a daughter who is 4, you love her to pieces even though she was a result of rape • Your d...
59.5K 2.1K 30
~~Completed~~ Formally The Willing Assistant 'His intense gaze made her feel like he already knew her, and she couldn't help but feel self-conscious...
909K 31.8K 96
This is the second book to "A Good Woman| Chris Evans" . Chris and Y/N are finally engaged but when two come together some are happy while others des...