Kyle

By Angel4454

Third story in the Alpha's Daughter and the Beta's son series. Kyle is now the alpha of the Nightshade pack... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note

Chapter 11

263 21 1
By Angel4454

Sarah's POV

              "Are you going to tell me what's bothering you darling or not?" Before even seeing the face I knew it was my father's. Why was he  here? "I'm not your darling!" I sneered He then came out from the shadows and pinned me to the tree. "Oh yes you are. You are mine! " He said brushing a piece of my hair back so it was exposing a side of my neck. Please don't bite me. He then looked into my eyes. I tried to look away, but he then grabbed my chin and made me look at him.  "Now tell me what is bothering you my precious." As much as I didn't want to tell him, I had to. Which I knew that was because he compelled me.  "Mom, she is forbidding me from seeing my boyfriend." "Your mother isn't very nice is she? I know your little boyfriend is a wolf and you are his mate. Now if I was still living with y'all I would let you see him. Because like you said times have changed, and we should try to make peace." He must have been listening in to my conversation with my mother. "I know. How about you take me with you to that dinner on Thursday? " "I'll never take you anywhere. You monster!" I yelled. I then yanked free from his grasp and ran as fast I could away. But before I knew it he was in front of me again. He grabbed my arms and held me still. "You will take me to that dinner!" As much as I tried to look away from his eyes so he wouldn't compel me I couldn't move. I was frozen with fear. "I will take you to the dinner." I repeated. I hated how he was controlling me. Why is he doing all of this? "Good. I I don't want anyone to know I'm back in town. Especially your mother. So you won't remember seeing me tonight. All you remember is you are bringing me to the dinner. And you will be happy about it.  " He said compelling me again. I hated being this weak. "I won't tell anyone I saw you, I will just remember to bring you to the dinner and I will be happy about it. " I repeated. Then before I knew it I was standing alone in the woods again. 

        I started walking, I don't know where I was walking to or even how long I was going  walk for, but I just needed to walk. I needed to clear my head. My mother hates Kyle just because he is a wolf. To be honest I was the same way, but then I got to know him and he is actually a really great guy.  While walking I felt myself getting hungrier. Here I go again I thought. I then stopped walking and listen out for an animal. I then heard a deer. I then used my vamp speed to it. When I got to the deer I saw a wolf , that had blood on running down its leg. It looked like it got cut by something. I noticed the wolf wasn't normal size meaning it was a werewolf. My hunger was getting stronger. The wolf noticed me and started to walk slowly towards me growling. Great. I felt my teeth sharpen. 'Kill it' The monster inside me said. I then looked back to where the deer was and I saw it was gone. Great, my dinner was gone. I looked back to the wolf, I started to back away. This caused it to walk faster to me. Why can't it just leave me alone. I looked back at its leg, the smell of blood was over whelming .  Before I knew it I used my vamp speed, and my mouth went to its leg. The warm liquid going down my throat just made me crave more. This blood was different. It tasted more like human. The wolf howled. This pulled me out of my thoughts. Which then I felt myself being thrown. My back hit a tree. Well that's going to hurt later on. The wolf then started stalking towards me.  It's eyes glowing red. Oh no. I remember learning in school that wolves with red eyes are rogues. Which they aren't good. When the wolf got to me it raised its other front paw and aimed it towards me. I was paralyzed with fear that I couldn't move. This was it. I thought. I was going to die by a rogue. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact of the paw, but it didn't come. When I opened my eyes I saw a big black wolf pin the red eyed wolf to the ground. Snapping, and growling. The red eyed wolf tried to fight back but it was struggling a lot because it only had one good front leg. The black wolf then bit into the other wolf's neck. Which then it went limp. The black wolf then turned towards me. I immediately noticed it's blue eyes. Kyle. Oh my gosh! Kyle just killed a wolf. Kyle started walking towards me. It had blood on its snout. I tried to back away, not wanting to get near blood right now. Kyle then stopped. Seeing that I was scared. Which I wasn't scared of Kyle I was scared of hurting him. I have tasted human blood in the first time in years, so right now my body was craving more and more. Which this whole area was over whelming due to the blood from the other wolf.  I stood up . Before I could say anything the wolf shifted. There stood Kyle naked. I just kept my eyes on his, and trying to not look any further. He then walked over to me. 

      I started to back away more, still over whelmed with the craving for more blood. I didn't want to hurt him,but its very hard not to think about the blood pumping through his veins. "Sarah, please don't be scared of me now. My instincts took over me, because he was going to hurt you. So please don't run away. " I wanted to tell him he was wrong, but I didn't want to open my mouth because if I did I might attack him because my teeth were already out. I needed to get away. I can't stand the smell any longer. I then took off, using my vamp speed. I ignored Kyle calling my name. I didn't stop until I got back to my house. That's where I realized the power flowing through me.  I felt more alive, and I just wanted more. I broke the promise I made to myself. Which was to not feed on human blood anymore. Even though the person was in wolf form it still was human blood that flowed through his veins. I hated myself now. When I walked in my mother was sitting at the table, with a glass of blood in her hands. The smell was intoxicating. I could feel the hunger was about to control me. My mother noticed me. "Where have you been?! You walked out with I was punishing you. " She said. "I was walking," I said through clench teeth. "Well you are grounded for a week. Which means you only go to school, and come straight here.Unless you are doing something with Ramona.  You understand me." I nodded my head. "Good, now I'm going to bed." 

    Once she left the room, I noticed she left her glass on the table. Before I knew it I grabbed the glass and drank the liquid. It tasted so sweet, and so good. I felt even more power. The hunger was now in control, and as much as I wanted to stop it, the monster inside me convinced me not to. I then went to the fridge and saw the blood bags. Sarah you can't do this. This isn't you. A small part of me thought. 'Drink.' The monster said. For some reason I listened, and grabbed the blood bag. The liquid felt so good going down my throat. Before I knew it I drank four blood bags before I stopped myself. I don't know how I stopped myself, but i did. I felt so much power that I was jumping around in joy. I never knew it would feel this good. For the rest of the night I couldn't sleep due to the my good mood.    

Kyle's POV

    I shot up in my bed when I heard a wolf howl. Which this howl didn't sound like anyone from my pack. Rogue. I thought. I then ran out towards the wolf. When I got to the wolf I saw Sarah on the ground against a tree, and the rogue with its leg up about to hit her. I felt my instincts take over and I pinned the rogue to the ground, and started to snap and growl at it. I noticed the wolf had a injured front leg. After a few more minutes of the keeping the wolf pinned I bit its neck causing it to go limp. I could tell I had blood on my snout. I then turned to Sarah, and started to walk over to her. She started to back away. I could tell she was scared. I scared her. I don't want her to be scared of me. Great. She then stood up. I shifted not caring that I was going to be naked. I just needed her to know not to be scared of me. "Sarah, please don't be scared of me now. My instincts took over me, because he was going to hurt you. So please don't run away. " I said hoping she wouldn't run. I walked more to her which caused her to back away even more. Before I could say anything else she was gone.  I felt sadness come over me. She is scared of me. Then I felt the anger. Angry because I was the one that caused her to be scared. I shifted and ran to my house. When I got there I put a pair of shorts on and went straight to my  room. When I got there I was still angry at myself that I tore my room up. I flipped a few dressers over and punch my wall a few times. Causing my hand to bleed. I then went to my bathroom and cleaned my hand up. It should be healed by the morning. I then fell back to sleep. 

        I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I pick it up at threw it against the wall. That should make it shut up, I thought. After a few more minutes of laying in bed I got out. I stepped over things that got destroyed last night, and made it to my bathroom. Once in there I got into the shower. After standing in there for I don't know how long, I finally got out. I then wrapped a towel around my waist and stood in front of my sink. I looked at my reflection. I must have not slept very well, due to the dark circles and bags under my eyes. I guess it makes sense because throughout the whole I couldn't stop beating my self up over how I scared Sarah.  I will have to talk to her at school.  After I got dressed I headed to school. 

Sarah's POV

   When I finally heard my alarm clock go off I got ready for school. I was still in a fantastic mood. I haven't felt so guilt free in I don't know how long.  Once I was dressed I headed out the door and to school.  When I got to school I grabbed my bag from the passenger seat and walked inside the building. Then all of the sudden it hit me. The hunger.  That's when I started listening to every heartbeat, and every pulse.  Breathe Sarah. Well breathing doesn't help. This is going to be a long day. 

        While at my locker, I saw Kyle approach me. I felt sadness and anger coming off of him. I then heard his heart, then his pulse. Which caused my mind to drift to all the blood I could get from him. "I'm sorry about last night. Just please don't be scared of me." I felt my teeth sharpen. I had to tell him that I wasn't scared because by the way he looked it seemed like he was beating himself up over all of this. "Kyle I'm not scared of you. Now will you excuse me I have to get to class." I said with clench teeth, afraid if I opened my mouth at all that it would expose my teeth. As I walked off I felt confusion come off of him. When I was far enough away from him that he couldn't see me anymore I took off out of one of the doors. I needed to feed, and quickly. I headed to the woods, I heard a deer. I used my vamp speed to go to it. It was casually grazing. Right as I was about to grab it, I smelled blood. Not just any blood. Human blood. The monster inside me took me to where it was at before I even had a chance to think how wrong it was. I could tell the hunger was in control. I saw a girl. That seemed to be in her mid twenties. She was holding her knee , which was scratched up. Before I knew it I walked over to her. "Is everything okay?" I asked. She was dressed in active wear, so I guess she was running. "No, I was running, and then before I knew it I tripped." She replied. "It happens. Let me help you up." I said grabbing her hands. They were covered in blood from where she was holding her knee. "Thanks. I'm really clumsy sometimes." She said with a small chuckle. I smiled.I saw that I had her blood on my hands, and I was slowly putting my finger to my mouth. It tasted good.  I then stared into her eyes. "Don't move," I said. "What?" She then tried to move, but couldn't. Oh no. I compelled her. I can't do this. I can not feed on this poor girl. Please don't make me. 'Do it.' "No!" I screamed. "No what? " The girl asked. I could tell she was afraid. 'Good, be afraid.' I wanted to cry. I felt the hunger growing stronger, and stronger by the second. This was why I didn't want to drink human blood. It's like a drug, once you start, it's hard to quit. "Don't scream." I said compelling her. I felt a tear coming down. I then opened my mouth, and I felt more fear come off of her. "Please don't kill me." She said with tears coming down her face. "I don't want to. I really don't, but I can't stop this. It's controlling me now, and I hate it. I hate how it does this. It makes me feel so much guilt. Which I don't know how much more I can handle, before I snap. I'm so sorry. I really am." Before I knew it I bit into her neck. I tried to stop, but the hunger I was craving wanted more, and more. I then felt the body go limp. I dropped it and stepped away. I then broke down. I killed an innocent girl. She had her whole life ahead of her.  "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it. I just can't help it. I hate this!" I screamed the last part. I turned around and there stood my father. 

      "There's the girl I have been waiting for to come out. I'm so proud of you." He said walking towards me. "Leave me alone!" I shouted.  "Now how does it feel, with all that power in you? Feels good right?" He said stepping even closer to me. "I hate it. I just killed an innocent girl. And you think I would feel good?!" I said. "Ah. I forgot you still have your emotions on. Now you can't go feeding on humans, and still have that on. I mean you could but it would probably be horrible. Don't you think?" "I'm not turning them off. I'm going back to animal blood." I said. "I can't let you do that. I need you strong, and animal blood won't make you strong like I want you.  Turn them off." He said staring into my eyes. No, I can't. My emotions are the only thing that make me feel human. I tried as much as I could but then I felt something change inside of me. I then felt no more sadness, or guilt. I turned them off.  "Now, how do you feel." "I don't feel anything. " "Good. Now don't forget to bring me to that dinner. " And with that he was gone in a flash.  I turned back to the girl that I killed, and back around. I then headed back to school. 

    Kyle's POV

      I didn't know whether or not to believe Sarah was telling the truth about not being scared of me, because right after that she said she was heading to class. The problem is I didn't see her in class. Where could she have gone? It was now lunch and still no sign of her.  Now I was getting worried. Instead of sitting down to eat I headed to the front of the school and out the door.  Which right as I walked out, I saw Sarah walking through the parking lot.  She changed since this morning.  By change I mean clothes. Earlier she was wearing a sweater, leggings, converse, and her hair was in a bun. Now she was wearing a black leather jacket, with a white shirt underneath, acid wash ripped jeans, black ankle boots that has a heel to them, dark shades, red lipstick, and her hair was down in curls.  I felt Gabriel howl in lust. Which I couldn't blame him because she looked smoking.  I snapped out of my daze and stopped her in her path. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm perfectly fine, now care to move? I have to get back to class." She said with a little sass. Weird I thought. She never talks that way to me.  I grabbed her arm and turned her back to me. "You don't seem like yourself." I stated. "I'm myself. I guess you just never seen this side of me. All you have seen is a weak little girl, that cry's about every little thing. Now like I said I have to get to class." She said and yanked her arm out of my grasp. Something has defiantly gotten into her.  

      For the rest of the school day I just watched her, and when it was time to go home I walked over to her.  Before I could say anything to her, she turned around. "I know you have been watching me, and I want you to stop. I don't need some little wolf watching my every move, 
I can take care of myself. Now why don't you go run along, and join the rest of your little pack." She said with a sarcastic smile, and got in her car and took off. I will admit what she said was a little hurtful,  but I knew it wasn't her. I mean it looked like her, but she sure didn't act like herself. What has gotten into her?

     Sarah's POV

        Before I headed to school, I stopped at my house first. I wanted to get out of these awful looking clothes. I don't know what my old self was thinking when buying these. When I got home nobody was there, so I just changed my outfit, hair , and makeup then went back to school. While walking through the school parking lot I saw Kyle.  He looked at me with so much love, too bad I don't feel the same.  While walking he stopped me in my path. Ugh. Really dude? Don't you have someone else you can annoy. "Are you okay?" He asked. Of course he would ask me that. I mean I disappeared for half the day, and came back in a totally new outfit. Well guess what bud, I'm better than okay. I feel amazing. I never felt so carefree before, and I must say it's great. I wanted to tell him all this, but that small part of me told me not to. So I settled for, "I'm perfectly fine, now care to move? I have to get back to class." Now I will admit that did come out a little sassy, but did I care. Nope.  I started walking again, but then I felt him grab my arm and turn me to face him. I still felt the sparks. Stupid wolf thing. I can just reject him, and I don't have to deal with him anymore,but that little part of me, is keeping me from not doing it. "You don't seem like yourself." He stated. Ugh, did he not understand when I said I was perfectly fine.  "I'm myself. I guess you just never seen this side of me. All you have seen is a weak little girl, that cry's about every little thing. Now like I said I have to get to class." I said yanking my arm out of his grasp and continued walking. I don't have the time to be wasting it on him. 

     For the rest of the school day I felt Kyle watching me, and I will say that it is very annoying.  While at my car about to get it, I felt him behind me. I rolled my eyes. Can't he just leave me alone? Before he could say anything I turned around. "I know you have been watching me, and I want you to stop. I don't need some little wolf watching my every move, I can take care of myself. Now why don't you go run along, and join the rest of your little pack."  I said. I saw it hurt him a little. Did I care? No. I could care less about him. I have more important things to do than care about him. I have to figure out why my father wants me to be strong, and why he wants to go to that thanksgiving dinner. I got in my car and drove off. Which I will admit I don't even want to go to that stupid thing anymore. Like why should I? I don't care about Kyle anymore, so it's really no point. 

    When I got home my mother and Ramona was there.  "Sarah you want to go for a walk?" Ramona asked when I walked in the door. "Fine." I said, not really wanting to go on a walk with her.  While walking I saw a guy, I felt my teeth sharpen. I saw he was having an internal fight with himself. About what I don't know. I could care less, but I was starting to get hungry again. That young girl didn't satisfy me enough I guess. I walked over to the guy. I could smell he was a wolf. "You seem troubled?" I said. "Sarah, I don't think we should mess with him. He doesn't seem nice." Ramona said standing a few feet away from us. I saw the guy didn't hear her, or he just wasn't paying attention. "I am actually. " "What is troubling you?" I said with a flirtatious tone. The guy gave me a smirk. "Well, the guy that owns this land killed my brother. Which it was just me and him out here you know? Trying to survive. " So that guy had a brother. The one that I drank the blood from.  "Oh no, that must have been so hard for you." I said in a sad tone, and put my hand on his shoulder. How much longer do I have to flirt with this guy. I thought in annoyed tone. "Yeah, its been really hard. But you can help me through it." "Oh can I?" He pulled me into him. Eww I thought. "Yes you can." He said pushing my hair behind my ear. Time to finish this up. "Okay, " I said with a smile. He returned it, and I saw his eyes look down to my lips. Luckily this guy didn't look much older than I did. Because I doubt I would do this with a old guy. "Don't move, you are going to enjoy this. " I said compelling him. I felt my teeth change and the last thing I heard before I bit into the guys neck was,"Sarah! No!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 24.3K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
1.9M 27.8K 35
-"I will never be you'r anything!" i yell at Kyle, i see the pain flash in his eyes but i dont care , he cant treat me this way for years and then ex...
1M 27.4K 30
Book I of the Lost Luna Trilogy *** Skylar Nightly is a werewolf. Is she aware of it? No. All she knows is that her parents were dead and some kid h...
7.1K 843 55
This is book 2 in the Moonwalker pack series, it can not be read as a stand alone. Please make sure you have read The Beta's Daughter first. Micah Ko...