Till DeAth Do Us PArt (PLL Fa...

By EscxpeRadley

This is a rewrite of the Pretty Little Liars series finale, Till DeAth Do Us PArt. More

Author's Note: Welcome!
Chapter One: Farewell, My Lovely
Chapter Two: One YeAr Later
Chapter Three: A Proposal
Chapter Five: A.D.
Chapter Six: Save Spencer
Chapter Seven: The End Of A and A.D.
Chapter Eight: A Wedding to Die For
Chapter Nine: New Beginnings

Chapter Four: ReveAleD

512 11 1
By EscxpeRadley

"So Melissa's A.D?" Hanna asked.

"No, Han. She's only helping A.D. And it's not even because she wants to," Mona replied.

"Do you have any proof that my sister isn't the one tormenting us? Because by the looks of that video call-!" Spencer began, but was cut off by Lucas.

"Mona and I found a private jet reservation registered for Melissa Hastings and A.D! Melissa and A.D. are two different people!" he argued.

"Plus, I found this on the way here," Mona added.

She picked up her laptop, and walked over to the coffee table. She placed the laptop on the table, and found the file she was looking for. 

"This is what happened in Melissa's apartment last night," Mona said, pressing play on the video.

It showed Melissa, hands up, asking A.D. if they were there to kill her.

"Why didn't A.D. kill her? Wasn't the whole point of their game finding out who killed Charlotte?" Hanna asked.

"Keep watching."

"I'm sorry for what I did, okay? But she took Wren away from me!" Melissa said to A.D. on the video.

"Turn around," A.D. said in a modified voice.

"B-but I thought-?"

"Turn around, Melissa! Now!" 

Slowly but surely, Melissa turned around, and waited for further instructions. 

"Now, put your hands down, and walk outside to the limo."

Melissa walked out of the apartment, but A.D. stayed behind. They began looking around her apartment.

"What are they looking for?" Spencer asked.

"Wait for it," Mona said.

Finally, A.D. found it. The black hoodie. They then turned to the camera, and shot it.

"Wait. If A.D. shot out the camera, then how'd you get this?" Caleb asked.

"For the past few months I've been tracking down A.D.'s identity, and I had a feeling that it could've been Melissa. I was convinced it was her, until I saw this video," Lucas said. 

"So A.D. and Melissa are planning to stop the wedding? That's where this all ends?" Emily asked.

"It doesn't make any sense, though. Why is A.D. only coming back because of the wedding?" Ezra questioned. 

"To carry out their endgame," Mona pieced together.

"But isn't the endgame finding out who killed Charlotte and punishing them? They haven't done that to Melissa yet but they are every opportunity imaginable," Toby pointed out.

"That was just a cover up. A.D. might have not even cared about Charlotte!"

"Then why did A.D. torment us? Why did they kidnap me and torture me because they thought I did something to her?!" Hanna asked.

"I don't know. But we'll find out tomorrow, won't we?"

"Mona's right. We should just wait until tomorrow," Spencer agreed. 

"But I don't want to wait until my wedding day to find out who this monster is!" Aria argued.

"It may be our only choice, Aria."

Aria sighed, facing the truth that she would have to wait until her wedding to end the game once and for all. 

The Next Morning:

Lucas's Apartment:

Hanna stood outside the bathroom door, yelling at Caleb to hurry up. 

She looked to her left, and saw Mona sitting in a chair, seeming nervous.

Hanna walked over to her.

"Mona? Hey, are you okay?" she asked.

"Uh...yeah," Mona responded.

"Mona. What's wrong?" 

"An apartment I was looking at just fell through."

"You're looking for apartments? That's great, Mona!"

"The apartment was for you and Caleb. In New York."

"New York?"

"I want to help you start your own fashion line, Hanna! After everything you've done for me, I want to help you!"

"Mona. That's so sweet. But it's not necessary. You need someone to stay with you while you heal!"

"Lucas already offered to help me, Han. You could go off to New York with Caleb. Live your dream. Start a family?" Mona suggested.

"What's this about starting a family?" Caleb asked.

Hanna and Mona turned to find him standing by the bathroom door, a towel around his waist.

"Mona's looking at apartments in New York. For us," Hanna said.

"I didn't know we were moving!" Caleb replied.

"You don't have to. I just want you guys to be happy when this is all over," Mona explained.

"I'll be happy when I see A.D. behind bars!" Hanna said.

"And as long as Hanna's happy, I'm happy!" Caleb added.

Hanna smiled at her husband, and kissed him.

"Now...you needed to shower?" Caleb asked when they pulled away.

"Right!" Hanna replied, getting up off the couch.

"You're a really great friend, Mona," Caleb said.

"Thanks," she replied.

Spencer's House:

Spencer, wearing her blue bathrobe, dried her hair off in the barn's bathroom. 

Suddenly, she heard the piano being played. 

Confused, she put the towel down, and walked out of the bathroom. 

"Hello?" she asked the seemingly empty room. 

Then, the piano stopped playing. Someone started walking toward her in a black hoodie. 

"Melissa? What are you doing here?" Spencer asked her half sister.

"I'm sorry, Spence. But he gave me no choice," Melissa said before knocking her sister out. 

One Hour Later:

An Unknown Location:

Spencer's eyes slowly opened, and she saw the gray ceiling with bright, fluorescent lights. When she realized what had happened prior to this moment, she quickly sat up and looked around for Melissa. 

But she was no where to be found. 

Spencer looked around, and saw that she was in a cell of some kind. 

She was sitting on a bed - one that horrifyingly resembled one in a prison cell. 

She got out of it, and walked around. She went to one of the glass walls, and saw her reflection. 

Her hair was a little out of place. 

Expecting her reflection to follow her actions to the letter, Spencer was shocked to see it just standing there!

She looked closer, but the other person stayed still. 

Until Spencer least expected it and yelled "Boo!" at her. 

Spencer jumped back, and her 'reflection' laughed.

"Gosh, I knew that would scare you!" Spencer's reflection said, but with a British accent.

"Who are you? Where am I?" Spencer asked.

"Really?! How hard did Melissa hit you?"

Spencer didn't know how to respond to this, and thankfully - or maybe not - Melissa appeared next to Spencer 2.0. 

"Melissa! What is going on?" Spencer asked.

"I can't say right now. It's not my place to. But what I can say is pay attention. He has a lot to tell you!" Melissa replied.

"Who does?" Spencer questioned.

Spencer 2.0 and Melissa moved in opposite directions, to reveal someone in a black hoodie that had been hiding behind them. 

It was A.D!

"Oh my God," Spencer said. 

"I'm sorry to scare you like this, Spence. But it's the only way you'll listen," A.D. said before pulling off their hood and revealing themselves. 

"Wren?! You're A.D." 

Aria and Ezra's Wedding:

Rosewood Church:

 The Liars - minus Spencer - Caleb, Toby, Mona, and Lucas waited for Spencer to arrive.

"Where is she?" Caleb asked.

"She wouldn't do this to Aria. Not on her wedding day!" Emily said, defending Spencer.

"People can surprise you, Em," Aria replied.

"No, Emily's right. This is the most important day of your life! Spencer would never miss something like this! Can you try and call her again, Toby?" Alison asked. 

"Yeah," Toby replied.

He walked out of the room, leaving the others to wonder where Spencer could be.

"What if she's with Melissa? Or A.D?" Lucas suggested.

"Why would she be with either one of them?" Hanna questioned.

"I don't know. It was just a thought."

"Let's be logical. Spencer isn't with us, and isn't at her house. Where the hell could she be?" Caleb asked. 

"With A.D," Mona replied, setting her laptop down for everyone to see.

"How does this prove that Spencer's with A.D?" Aria asked.

"For the past few hours I've been trying to track down A.D's cellphone. But since it's a private and -A Original Network, I had to wait for them to turn it on. Well they did, and whoever they are is no more than 10 feet away from her," Mona replied. 

Everyone saw what Mona meant, and were shocked to see their friend with the enemy.

Then, Toby opened the door and returned.

"Spencer's with A.D. And it's Wren," he said.

"Wren is A.D?" Alison asked.

Toby showed everyone his phone. 

Spencer had strategically placed her phone down to record Wren, but without Wren seeing the phone. 

"Oh my God. It's true," Emily said.

"It's Wren. Wren is A.D.," Aria said in disbelief. 

A/N: Thank you for reading Chapter Four! Sorry it took so long to publish, but some things came up. But now I'm back! So were you right? Did you predict that Wren was A.D? The next chapter is Wren's backstory of why he's A.D., why Melissa is helping, and who Spencer 2.0 really is, so stay tuned! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 10 8
Total Eclipse of the Heart (Revised some) Synopsis: This is kind of an AU/Re-write of Never Letting Go better synopsis later Warning: it is a rough d...
959 1 27
The ending of Pretty Little Liars season 4 and the beginning of season 5 has a new ending, along with new lies, new secrets, a new A, and a new liar...
42.8K 652 30
Katherine Maybell has lived a life of lying, bullying, and keeping secrets. What happens when Alison is found dead and those secrets start to come to...
1K 18 15
Welcome back! Even though PLL ended in November 2016 with my final episode, I wanted to make a movie to answer all your questions and to say one last...