The Exchange

By VanessaTheAuthor

After being lied to constantly, hurt repeatedly, and cheated on more times than she can count, Kamille Riley... More

The Exchange
Chapter One || Tired
Chapter Two || Drowning
Chapter Three || Bury My Heart
Chapter Four || I'm Doing Me
Chapter Five || Better Without You
Chapter Six || It's Cool
Chapter Seven || Wait for Me
Chapter Eight || For However Long
Chapter Nine || Patience
Chapter Ten || Stay Ready
Chapter Eleven || You Deserve Better
Chapter Twelve || Losing My Balance
Chapter Thirteen || Going Under
Chapter Fourteen || Brave
Chapter Fifteen || The Truth
Chapter Sixteen || Cater 2 U
Chapter Seventeen || Mother's Prayer
Chapter Eighteen || Nobody But You
Chapter Nineteen || New Balance
Chapter Twenty || Cranes In The Sky
Chapter Twenty One || Be Alright
Chapter Twenty Two || You
Chapter Twenty Three || Promises
Chapter Twenty Four || For You I Will
Chapter Twenty Five || Forward
Chapter Twenty Six || Sorry
Chapter Twenty Seven || Fallin'
Chapter Twenty Eight || The Pressure
Chapter Twenty Nine || Let Me Explain
Chapter Thirty || Right My Wrongs
Chapter Thirty One || Fumble
Chapter Thirty Three || Deep
Chapter Thirty Four || Song Cry
Chapter Thirty Five || I Got You
Chapter Thirty Six || I Will Never Let You Down
Chapter Thirty Seven || Crunch Time
Chapter Thirty Eight || Too Good
Chapter Thirty Nine || Up In Blood
Chapter Forty || New Balance Too
Epilogue|| X-Change

Chapter Thirty Two || Superpower

47.9K 1.6K 1.2K
By VanessaTheAuthor

Chapter Thirty Two || Superpower
__________________________________________
And I thought the world would revolve
I thought the world would revolve, without us
But nothing I know could slow us down
They couldn't slow us down
I thought I could live without you, hey
Cause nothing I know can break us down
They can't break us down
It's a super power
The laws of the world never stopped us once
Cause together we got plenty super power - Beyoncé
__________________________________________
Kamille Riley Paige

"Well, are you excited to be pregnant again?" Lauren asked me in one of the happiest tones as she sat in the stylist chair in front of the ring makeup light I'd set up. That question definitely had me thinking as I focused on the cut crease that I was doing with my new Masquerade Palette by Juvia's. It was a new addition to my collection, so I was excited to finally be testing it out, especially first on my very own bestfriend.

As I did so, I took a second to give thought to her question. This pregnancy was definitely a shock to me. I didn't even recall when Gionni slipped up and got me pregnant, because we always used condoms when we had sex. Honestly, I was actually excited to be pregnant again. I don't know if it was because I knew it would be better than my first due to the fact that Gionni would be there for it all along the way, or if I was really excited to have a baby girl or boy growing inside of me for the second time. Nonetheless, I was happy with it.

"Girl, yes! I'm really excited and happy to be pregnant again. It is kind of early, but I'm pass that now. Gionni is very supportive of it, so I think that just makes the whole experience better for me. I can't wait, but what I can wait for is to get bigger. I'm not ready," I told her and she chuckled and nodded her head at my response.

"Well that's good babe, I'm happy for the both of you. I can really see a little Kamonni running around her or a Jr. if it's a boy." She spoke with her eyes closed as I finished her eyeshadow. What she said made me grin from ear to ear. Lauren's opinion definitely was important to me, so to hear that she also supported this pregnancy only made me feel happier about it. Now, I had to break it to both my parents, my brother, and Raegan then I'd be relieved.

In the meantime, it was twelve noon and I found myself doing the makeup for my Lauren's photoshoot out in Los Angeles California on this Saturday. It was Lauren who had recommended me as the makeup artist and hair stylist for the shoot instead of someone else here in L.A. I was super excited to be bringing my talent out here, so for her to have recommended me and them to hire me was just a blessing. So not only was I way out here supporting my bestie, I was also getting a check for doing it. Life couldn't be better.

"Yeah, maybe." I chuckled as I transitioned to doing her eyeliner and lashes. "What about you, you excited for the shoot? This just might be the start of a big journey for you. I know you've been on leave for a minute, so this is good for you Lauren." I told her as I continued. Lauren was getting a simple look for the shoot, nothing too bold or dramatic this time. I kept it cute, clean, and classy.

"Hell yeah! I've been waiting to get back out there and when they called me, I couldn't pass up this opportunity. This is definitely a big thing for me and the pay is damn good too." She said keeping all of her movements at minimum while she spoke.

"Well I'm glad you're progressing in your craft babe." I chuckled. "Now, do you want this M.A.C Matte RubyWoo or this Colourpop Matte Creeper?" I asked her as I held both tubes up in front of her face so she could choose. I personally would go with Colourpop, it was one of my favorite inexpensive brands and it worked well.

"I think I'm sticking with Ruby," she spoke and I nodded as I put her lip on and topped her look off with some M.A.C finished and she was as good as done. She opened her eyes and sat upright in the mirror so she could see and she smiled. I finished just as one of the head workers for the company was strolling by and stopped at the chair to give Lauren an ounce over. I smiled at the face of approval from the woman in charge around here, it felt good.

"Awe, you look fabulous Ms.Lauren. You made a great call having your very own come in to do both makeup and hair, we might just have to add her to the glam squad permanently. You're definitely a talented young woman Ms.Kamille," the woman said with a smile as she applauded my hard work and talent. Hard work did pay off.

"Thank you, it has been a pleasure to be here." I smiled.

"Oh, it's such a pleasure to have you. Now, Ms.Lauren we need you over with the stylist to get ready for the shoot. I don't want to hold you ladies up for the entire day, there is so much to L.A you both should see and experience before you leave tomorrow." The woman said and Lauren nodded as she stood up from the chair. I wished her well and just like that she was off to get dressed.

In the meantime, I cleaned up the area that I'd occupied to get my bestfriend ready for the shoot. I packed all of my makeup utensils and products back into the suitcase along with my hair equipment and set my things to the side for when I left. Once everything was in place, I took the time to explore the set for a moment. It was at the top of some fancy building here. We were getting ready inside and the shoot would take place outside on the rooftop of here.

In the midst of my exploring, it was just my luck I found myself a full body mirror to venture in. I grabbed my phone from my jacket pocket and began to snap a couple pictures of my own, I mean that was the reason we were here anyway. I took a couple fun pictures. I couldn't decide on which one to post, so I decided to just post all of them. It would surely be a flood on my feed today, so I went to the chair that Lauren had once occupied and let them be seen.

@Xo.Kamille: drippin' on em til its flooded 💧😛
___________________________________________________
-@KJBallin_: dang shorty, are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only ten I see 😏❤️ #MySisterDoperThanYours 🤞🏽
-@G.DaDon: Issa wifey ❤️
-@XoKamille: @KJBallin_ @G.DaDon ❣️

@Victoriaaa: just because I miss papi 😌💗
____________________________________________________
-@KjBallin_: you miss me or you miss this dizzznieee? 😂🤔🍆
-@G.DaDon: Broooo, you just out hea wildin, I see you youngin @KJBallin_ 🤣💀
-@Xo.Kamille: @KjBallin_ boy stop. & @G.DaDon don't hype him either 🙄
-@Victoriaaa: @KJBallin_: maybe a little bit of both 😉
-@KingLamar: Girl ain't you like 17? Where is your mother?😶
-@KJBallin_: 🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

@KingLamar: In honor of this here Saturday, I just want to thank God for blessing the world with this fine black piece of Chyna. I love a strong black woman and this is one of them. Having your pussy, titties, and ass blasted on social media, being called out for cheating and having ugly ass nipples, being called all the names in the book, but you still remain humble. I applaud you girl wit yo fine ass. I dedicate today to you Angela White. I don't even like bitches name Angela no more after what Angela Valdez did to the homie, but for you I'll make an exception. I love you so much girl @blacchyna ❤️❤️❤️#StrongBlackChyna #BabyComeMyWay #MyDickBiggerThanRob #ComeGetThisBigBlackCock #Fuck50 #FreeGhostOutTheSlammer #FerrariBrokeAsFuck #ICanDoYou #Better #HatersWillSayIssaLie #GangGang #MoneyGang
_____________________________________________________
-@Xo.Kamille: 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️
-@G.DaDon: you ain't shit bruh🤣💀
-@KingLamar: @G.DaDon my dad wasn't shit so blame that nigga 😂😂🤷🏽‍♂️
-@KJBallin_: Damn man, you a fool 😂😂

@ThatNiggaRae: Back Livin' Life 🍃☀️😬

@XoKamille: small waist, pretty face, and that booty round 🍑
__________________________________________________
-@G.DaDon: who got you so thick? asking for myself. 😂😬
-@Xo.Kamille: @G.DaDon I eat my rice and cabbage 🤷🏽‍♀️😏
-@G.DaDon: me too 😂🍴
-@KJBallin_: bruh stop 🙄
-@Its.LaLa: nice lil ass back there 😍🍑

@G.DaDon: 🎱
_________________________________________________
-@KingLamar: I ain't gone lie fam, you need to get that unibrow waxed, arched, threaded or some shit 😂😂😂
-@G.DaDon: @KingLamar nigga fuck you!
-@KingLamar: 😂😂🤷🏽‍♂️
-@Xo.Kamille: 😜

@Its.LaLa: Bestie @Xo.Kamille on the beat before my shoot 💜
__________________________________________________
-@KingLamar: You beautiful. good luck turtle face ass lil girl❣️
-@Its.LaLa: Thank you monkey face ass lil boy @KingLamar💙
-@KJBallin_: Good luck pretty lady 😌💕
-@Its.LaLa: thanks baby boy @KJBallin_ ❤️
-@Xo.Kamille: ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@KJBallin_: keep her by my side like a hip 🤞🏽💜 #PrincessRae
____________________________________________________
-@Xo.Kamille: My baby girl 💕💕

@Xo.Kamile: from the concrete, who knew a flower would grow? 🌼💛😌
___________________________________________________
-@ThatNiggaRae: 🙋🏼‍♂️

After scrolling and posting on Instagram, I logged off of it on my phone and checked around to see if Lauren was ready yet. Typical Lauren wasn't even dressed, so I found myself on the outside with my phone back in my hand as I prepared to call my baby Raegan. I hadn't talked to her all morning and seeing the picture of her on KJ's Instragram made me think of my baby girl and how much I really did miss her. Someone had other plans though. As I was in the middle of dialing my brothers number, I had an incoming call from none other than my future baby daddy.

"Hello?" I asked once I'd answered the phone. I stood close to the edge of the building, looking over at how far up we were.

"Where you?" Those were his first words and I frowned and then repeated myself again, just in case he needed a redo.

"Hello?"

"My fault, hey baby. Where you?" He asked, picking up on his mistake and rearranging his whole greeting. I could only laugh and shake my head as I walked around the rooftop. I decided to not even address the whole baby name, it was pointless.

"I'm working, why?"

"Damn, just checkin' up on you. I ain't talked to you since we split ways yesterday, just makin' sure you aight. Seen you lookin' good and shit on the gram and had to call and see what's good wit you baby momma." He said and I smirked as I put my hand on my hip.

"Making money is all. Might as well do what I can while I can, so when I get bigger and lazy I won't have to work." I said and all I could hear was his smacking his lips at my statement, figures.

"You know money ain't an issue, you can stop working whenever you get ready. I don't need you working too hard wit my baby." He said and I shook my head. He acted like I hadn't done this before. I worked all the way up until eight months with Raegan and I'd do it with this baby too if it was God's will. I wasn't going to let this pregnancy or Gionni handicap me because of it. I was still able.

"I know that, but as long as I can work I'll work."

"Yeah I know, that's just in you. You ain't been sick have you?"

"I could be better, but I won't complain." I shrugged.

"Oh, that's good. On another note, I got some to run by you." He said in a more serious tone and it caught my attention. I stopped in my spot and just stood there admiring the skyscrapers and city as I waited on what he had to say. I crossed my fingers that it wasn't a bad thing. I didn't need anything else bad on my plate right now.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"I know it's bad timing to be asking bout this shit and I wouldn't if I didn't feel the need too, but I feel obligated too." He said beating around the bush and that aggravated me a little bit.

"What is it?" I repeated.

"Aight, so you know the whole situation with us that happened. So she wanna meet wit me bout the shit she say she know. I just want to make sure it's straight wit you before I do it. Ion' wanna put us deeper in the whole than we already are, or than I already am. No I ain't talk to her either if that's what you thinkin, L told me."

I sighed as this shit ran through my mind. "Well why can't he tell you what she has to say too? I don't get it with this bitch."

"I don't know ma, but I need to do this. I've been bustin' my ass to find out about this situation and if what she says can lead me to it, I gotta take that risk and go see what she gotta say." He said and I could only sigh again. I didn't want him to ever have to talk to this girl again, but it was obvious that it was going to happen. "Baby, I swear on everything I love, won't shit happen this time. I put that on my sister, just trust me Kam." He said and I scoffed.

"I trusted you the last time, now look at us." I shot.

"That was different."

"How so?"

"Look, I just need the okay from you before it's done. I don't want to put us further than we are Kam." He sighed.

"What if I'm not okay with it?" I asked curiously.

"Just be okay wit it for me. I know we haven't been the best, but just be okay wit it. If not for me, for my moms. Imagine how she feels knowing that. Wouldn't you want to know?" He said like he was talking in codes and I understood. I bit my bottom lip.

"Fine G, go. I understand and I'm not going to make you not go. I really can't make you not go." I said, mumbling the last part.

"You have more power than you think," He said and at that time Lauren came out of the door. My bitch looked damn good too, I had forgot I was on the phone for a minute as I watched her strut out of the building in her outfit and heels. I smiled as I shot her a thumbs her. I had to end this call soon. I was here to support her, not stand on the phone all day with my ex, or whatever he was.

"Listen, do you trust me Kamille?"

"I do, but I don't." I said with a sigh.

"Kamille."

"For the most part, yeah." I rephrased my answer.

"Well then trust me enough as ya man, as G to go and do this for my own sake, for my mother's sake, aight? I love you, too much to fuck that up all over again. I promise you, won't shit happen. Ian' goin alone, some people gone be wit me just in case some goofy shit go down. If this a flop, you won't ever have to worry about it again, that's my word." He said and in so many words I knew he meant ending Nia all together. At this point, that didn't sound like a bad idea. I didn't wish death on anyone, but some had it coming.

"Fine, Go."

"That's my girl. I love you Kamille. I gotta go, I'll hit you later."

"Okay, I love you too. Don't do anything stupid G." I said softly.

"I won't, I promise." He said before the call ended. I let off a sigh for the millionth time as I held my phone in my hand. My mind had drifted off to a place I wasn't even sure of, but I was soon in my right mind again as I watched Lauren pose. I couldn't be more proud of her right now. Even with this new found information on my mind, I put all of it to the back as I headed over to cheer my bestfriend on as she did her thing with this shoot. I got a text, but I ignored it as I played my part and supported my girl to the fullest.

___________________________________________________
Gionni Amir Montana

"Aight, Ima go in hea'. Y'all niggas stay put til I come out. When I come through that door, if I give y'all thumbs up y'all know to off the bitch. If not, then y'all keep cool and just pull off and head on to the funeral home. The time will come later. Y'all hearing me?" I asked the two young bucks I had parked in a van outside of where I'd be meeting Nia. If the plan fell through, she'd have a few more days to live, if not she was as good as dead before she left here.

"Yeah boss, we got you. Keep cool until you give the green light. If not we head back to the funeral home and wait to kill her later." One of them recited back to me and I nodded my head with a slick smirk on my face. I was happy to have niggas that listened.

"Good job youngin, listening is key." I nodded my head at him.

"Oh yeah. So what, I get promoted to ya right hand now?" He ask in an eager tone and I chuckled and shook my head at him. I felt a little honored for him to be excited about that step, but sadly he'd never see the day of being my right hand man, ever in his life.

"Woah, slow ya role young buck. It ain't that simple. You gotta do way more than listen to be my right hand man. You ain't even kilt nobody yet and you talkin' bout rolling wit me? I need niggas on go and ready to kill for me if I say so. I ain't sure you ready." 

"I'm ready boss," he said a little too eager.

"Yeah, we'll see when the time comes. Now, like I said y'all stay put and be on the look out for me to leave. I'll be back in like ten minutes or less. Remember what I said." I told them both as I got out of the van and closed the door back. I checked the time on my phone to see that it was a quarter after one as I headed inside the restaurant to meet the bitch that cost me my damn relationship.

I walked in and spotted her off the back, over in a corner that was more isolated from everyone else. I sighed as I headed over to the table to find her with this goofy ass grin on her face. I wanted so badly to just smack the fuck out of he, luckily I didn't hit women, but for this bitch I was almost willing to make the exception. I got to the table and slid into the booth across from her. As if on cue, I got a text message and wasted no time opening it up with a smirk.

"Hey, I thought you'd never show up." Nia said eagerly as she sat in the booth across from me. I sighed and grit my teeth together as I stuffed my phone in my back pocket and stared at her. The more I was around this girl the more I got irritated with myself for even allowing what happened to happened. I don't know if what the hell I was thinking, but I realized the mistake as it sat in front of me.

"Yeah, started not too." I shrugged nonchalantly.

"I ordered you a Coke already, I know it's your favorite." She said with a wide grin as she nodded towards the watered down Coke in front of me. I wanted to laugh, but a smirk fell on my face as I just shook my head at her attempt before pushing the drink away.

"Nah, actually it's Sprite. I wouldn't expect you to know that tho," I said and she looked shocked, but I didn't care so I continued to speak. "Ion' need a drink anyway, I didn't come here to sit and talk over dinner wit yo ass Nia. Don't cut around the bush, you know what it is and why I'm hea. Now stop playin' because I will end ya life right here at this damn table, try me." I spat at her casually as I sat up in my booth staring at her with a cold glare. She sighed.

"Damn, can you relax a little G? I was just trying to have a small conversation first."

"Is you deaf or is you just stupid? If you didn't hear me the first time, I didn't come for fucking conversation. You told L you had info for me, so let me have it. If you ain't got it, then we ain't got shit to talk about." I told her as I stood up from the booth as I got ready to head away and out of the restaurant to give those trigger happy ass niggas the cue, because that's all they wanted.

"Wait, wait! Fine." She called to me and I reluctantly turned back around. She reached for her purse and I slid back into the booth as she pulled out a yellow folder from her fake ass purse and handed it over to me with ease. "Here, it's all there." I snatched the folder from her hands and opened it, taking a glance through. There was a name, address, pictures, family members, it was all there like it was suppose to be. I frowned at the picture because I didn't even know who the fuck this nigga was to be coming for me.

"What the fuck? I don't even know this nigga." I mumbled more to myself, but she heard me as I looked down at the picture.

"You don't know a lot of niggas G, but they know you. Well, they know you enough to kill poor Gabby." She said and that struck a nerve in me as my jaw clenched and I looked up at her. 

"Don't let my fucking sister name fall out yo mouth again Nia, or I swear to God yo ass dead on sight and that ain't no threat, that's a promise." I told her as I got up from the booth. I secured the file in my hand as I shook my head at her and prepared to walk off.

"So you're not going to stay for dinner?" she called out to me.

"Hell nah, fuck you thought." I told her as I turned to leave. I head outside and let my youngins know they could go home until it was time for them to catch they first body. Once all that was handled, I hopped in my truck and headed straight over to L's crib to shop it up with him for a minute. It wasn't even two o'clock and I ain't got shit else to do today, so why not chill with a real one. It took me a little to no time to get over to his crib and soon I found myself on the back porch smoking an L with my day 1 nigga.

"You tryna' got at it tonight?" Lamar asked as he blew smoke out into my face. I fanned that shit away and shook my head at him. I wasn't gone jump on that tonight, I was gone give it at least a day for me to think on it first. This nigga was gone get it and that's the God's honest truth, but I couldn't be stupid about it either

"Nah man, I'm gone think on it for a minute and I'll get back to you by tomorrow on what the move is on that. Right now, I just wanna enjoy this blunt and not think about this shit." I told him and he nodded his head as we just chilled out and listened to the new 21 Savage Issa Album on his big speakers. As usual, I got a message coming through to my phone fucking up my chill.

"Bro yo sister a trip." I shake my head as I locked my phone and put it away. I was about to finish this blunt and go home and call to check up on my baby momma. I couldn't have her out here on no sick shit, so I had to make sure she was good before anything. After that, then I'd figure how I was going to deal with this whole situation at hand. I had to be smart about it and not jump stupid on my anger. Of course I was mad as hell about it, but I controlled it until I figured some shit out in my head, a lot of shit at that.
____________________________________________________
Kamille Riley Paige

"Come on now bitch, we on a time schedule right now. You had me make these reservations for this restaurant and now you slow poking around. My niece or nephew ain't got yo ass that tired," I listened as Lauren spoke. I sighed as I finally sat up on the bed to put on my heels after giving her a middle finger. I was tired, but I did promise to go out with her tonight to celebrate us two.

"I'm up, damn." I said as I put on my shoes and stood up from the bed. I straightened my all black dress out so that it came to down to my knee and fixed my jewelry back to it's place. I was dressed simple tonight, but still cute. I was no longer in the mood, but for my bestfriend I was willing to put it aside and go out to have fun.

"Good, that's my girl. Now finish getting ready so we can go. I'm hungry as a bitch right now and we need to celebrate both of our accomplishments from today. You just became a part time make up artist and hair stylist for the glam squad of one of the best of the best photographers in the game right now and I just became a permanent model. Girl, issa check." She said and twerked in the body con dress she had on. I chuckled, she was right about that.

"You're right, I'm ready." I tell her as I stuffed my clutch with all of my necessities that I'd need for tonight, lipstick, I.D, phone, a stick of gum, and I couldn't leave the house without my charger. I zipped it back up and held the gold clutch in my hand as I made a trip to the mirror to make sure that my look was up to par before we headed out of the hotel room, all inclusive for the two of us.

Hand and hand, Lauren and I headed outside of the hotel and got in our Limousine that was also at our request. It was nice being in a new scenery being treated like luxury. I could definitely get use to this treatment, but by tomorrow we'd be back on a plane to ATL  to resume our regular everyday lives that we were use too. I didn't mind too much though, I was a Georgia peach born and raised and I was proud of that, L.A was only for vacation times for me.

"Damn, L.A is treating us niceeeeeeeee!" Lauren said as she slid into the limo and immediately went for the bottle of Moët that was in the mini cooler built in between the leather seats. Lauren was a step ahead and had already told our driver our destination, so once he closed the door back behind us we were off to dinner feeling a little bit like celebrities did and it felt damn good too.

"You're right," I agreed as I looked out the window at all of the nice buildings and scenery that L.A had to offer. It was beautiful.

"Sorry sis, maybe next time." Lauren laughed as she popped open the cork on the expensive bottle of wine and drank straight from the bottle. I chuckled and brushed it off as a grabbed a bottle of water from the cooler and took a drink of my own. I couldn't turn up like I really wanted too, but I was still down to have fun. We sat in the back listening to the game's most popular R&B hits all up until we got to the restaurant. It couldn't have been any better timing, because now I felt like I was about to starve.

We waited for the driver to open our door and just like before, we got out hand and hand, heading to the restaurant. From the outside some might think we were a couple, but neither of us gave a damn as we continued to strut into the restaurant Providence and headed straight for the hostess stand. It was an upscale seafood restaurant and I loved myself some seafood, so this only got me excited.

"Dinner for two, McMillan." Lauren said to the hostesses and in no time we were being directed towards our table inside of the big and spacious place. The hostess led us off to an area that was good and secluded from everyone else in the place. Out of nowhere, my feet stopped in my tracks as my eyes seemed to play tricks on me. My hand went up to my mouth as I looked to find none other than my baby daddy sitting at in our area, with a bouquet or flowers in his hand and the sexy lopsided smirk he wore almost every time you saw him. I had to be going crazy, yup, that was it.

"Oh my God." I mumbled to myself as I looked over to Lauren to see her grinning at me from ear to ear. I knew she had to be one who was behind this and at this moment I felt like crying in this damn restaurant as my hand stayed over my mouth. Gionni stood up from his seat, dressed in a suit and I had to admit it did him all justice. This was a new look for him and it made me weak.

"Come on Kamille, go get your man." Lauren whispered and did a little nudge, pushing me so that I'd continue to walk until I stood a few steps away from Gionni. I didn't know why I was so shocked, but I was as I stood here damn near in tears looking at the man I'd not been expecting to see until I touched back down in Atlanta.

"What are you doing here?" I said and it came out in a whisper and rather cracked voice as I looked at him with watery eyes. He sat the flowers down on the table and took a step closer to me so there was no room left between us. His hands came up to my face and he wiped at the tear that I didn't even know had fallen as he looked at me. I couldn't even read his look, but he stared at me.

"I came to surprise you." He said and that made me smile as I had to look away this time, more tears welling up in my eyes. I wasn't able to look away for long, before he turned my face back so that I was looking at him again and that only made more tears come up. "Baby, why are you crying?" He asked as he wiped them away.

"I don't know, I can't help it." I said with a low chuckle as I lifted my hand to wipe some tears for myself. "You didn't have to come way out here Gionni." I told him and he sighed and nodded as he dropped his hands from my face and began to speak again.

"I didn't, but I did. I traveled over two thousand miles way out here because a little birdie told me you wasn't feeling good Kam. I didn't have too, but I wanted too, so I did. I love you enough to go thousands of miles just to make sure you good baby girl. Not only to make sure you good, but to show you how much you mean to a nigga Kamille. I love you, real shit, and ion know if that's can ever change. I know we not even together right now, but despite that I'd do whatever for you because you just might be the best thing that's ever happened to me since my sister got killed. I swear I needed a woman like you to make me better. I know I messed up recently, I admit to that and for the millionth time I'm sorry for that, but trust me when I say it'll never happen again. I wouldn't ever jeopardize you, Raegan, our baby, or what we got for shit else. I can promise you that, as long as you believe me when I say it" He said to me and that's when he stopped and dug into his pocket. He pulled out one of those black velvet boxes and I was sure my heart stopped.

"I know this some kiddy shit, but fuck it. I got you a promise ring and I want you to wear it and never take it off baby. I promise not to ever hurt you again, well not intentionally anyway. I know I'm not perfect and I do make mistakes, but I'll try my best not too. I promise to be the best man to you, Raegan, and our unborn child. I promise to always be there for you whenever you need me to be.  I promise to never let outside hoes come in between what we got. I promise to never treat you like your ex man did, but way better. I  promise to give you an even exchange of love and loyalty, as long as you accept this ring and allow me to be ya man again." He said to me with the ring box held out towards me and by now my eyes were filled with tears and my makeup was ruined.

I couldn't even manage to say anything out of my mouth, I could only nod my head with my hands up to my face at his words. He closed his eyes and took the ring from the box and reached for my hand. I gave it to him and he slid the diamond ring on my finger. I felt like a little girl as he pulled my hands away from my face and wiped my tears away before kissing me like his life depended on it. My arms wrapped around his neck as we kissed right here in the restaurant like no one else was here to see it, I didn't care.

"I love you so much," I mumbled to him as I held onto his neck. I swear in this moment, I felt like I had those superpowers Beyoncé was talking about. My body felt like I was on cloud nine as I stood in the arms of the man that I loved so much. A man that had come into my life and swept me off my feet, literally. I was so happy in this moment and nobody could take that away from me.
_________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

Excuse all errors!

Questions ..

1. Was it too soon for Gionni to ask about meeting Nia or was it good of him to even ask her before doing it?

2. What do you think happens next?

xoxo @qveenV_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.3K 47
Peighton Janae is the daughter of Lucious Jackson, A well known Drug Lord and Club Owner that runs NYC AND MIAMI. After being Physically,Mentally and...
953K 22.2K 53
Karin is a full time college student majoring in fashion and minoring in cosmetology. Her focus is and has always been on getting out of New York. Wh...
308K 4.9K 42
"Hello! My name is Aurora Violet Johnson, I saw your poster a while ago and I came here today to apply for the job as a waitress." I said looking at...
4.8K 231 16
****This Story Will Be Removed On October 14th 2017*** Born in the heart of Brooklyn to a dope fiend mother and ghost of a father, Moette Henderson a...