Attraction [DISCONTINUED]

By lovatoslays

[DISCONTINUED] Attractions can either build relationships or destroy them. It all really depends on the choic... More

Attraction (Dantana / Daya)
Chapter 1 - Monday
Chapter 2 (Part one) - Monday
Chapter 2 (Part two) - Monday
Chapter 4 - Monday
Chapter 5 - Monday
Chapter 6 - Tuesday
Chapter 7 - Tuesday
Chapter 8 - Tuesday
Chapter 9 - Tuesday
Author's Note
Chapter 10 - Wednesday
Chapter 11 - Wednesday
Chapter 12 - Wednesday
Author's Note
Author's Note: Just a heads up
Chapter 13 - Wednesday
Chapter 14 - Wednesday
Author's Note: Help
Chapter 15 - Friday
Chapter 16 - Friday
OMF
Chapter 17 - Monday
Chapter 18 - Monday
Chapter 19 - Monday
Chapter 20 - Monday
Chapter 21 - Monday
Chapter 22 - Monday

Chapter 3 - Monday

1.2K 38 0
By lovatoslays

Santana's P.O.V.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the period. I was knocked out of my thoughts by the shuffling of paper around me.

The heap of paper reached me and I realised that I had five pages of homework to complete for the next day.

"Ugh." I moaned, dropping my head into my hands.

 "I know. I hate chemistry too." The blonde giggled. "I'm Danielle, by the way. Dani for short."

"Santana" I smiled.

 "I know, Mrs. P-" She stopped, letting her eyes wander the length of the room. "Crap! Where'd she go?"

"Where'd who go?" I asked, shoving my homework into my folder.

 "Rachel. She said that she'd show me to my classes." Dani said with a worried expression.

"Relax, what class do you have now?". She scanned through what looked like her schedule. "Uhm...I have calculus."

I stood up. "So do I. C'mon, I'll walk you there.".

She let out a heavy breathe of relief and flashed me another thankful smile.

I made my way out of the classroom with Dani on my heels. I was walking towards my locker but was jerked back by a sudden tug to my hand.

"What the-" I trailed off realizing who it was. "Woah, Brittany. Easy on the arm babe."

Brittany is my girlfriend of two years and also, my bestfriend. She's the most amazing person I know, and I hate that most people fail to see that.

"Uhm, sorry." She huffed. I raised my brow "You okay?"

Instead of replying, she simply examined Dani from head to toe with a not-so-friendly look.

Okayyy.

"I'm fine. I'll see you at lunch." She finally said.

 Before I could say anything, I was knocked back against the locker as a pair of lips crashed against mine. The kiss didn't last long but I was still out of breath from being caught off guard.

Brittany smirked at me as she turned on her heel and continued to her next class, not forgetting to shoot a glare in Dani's way.

I turned to face Dani, trying to read her but I got nothing so I just kept on walking.

 "So you two are-" She finally spoke. I cut her off, already knowing what her question was. "Yup."

 "That means you're-"

 "Aha"

 "Cool."

I turned to face her. "You're cool with me being-" "Gay? Yeah, why wouldn't I be? Not that it's any of my business."

I sighed internally, grateful that she wasn't uncomfortable with this. "But," She began. "I'm not sure if it was just me or was she...glaring at me?"

I shifted my books onto my other hand and then spoke "Oh, no. It wasn't you. I mean, she's just PMSing...I think."

I furrowed my eyebrow causing Dani to giggle, as did I. She had one of those cute, contagious laughs.

We stopped in front of my locker and I dialed in my lock combination.

I watched Dani from the corner of my eye as I began to get out my necessary books, trying to make out if she meant what she said or if she was just being nice.

In the end, I came up with nothing. I frowned slightly. I'm usually good at reading people. What makes her so different?

 ---

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This story has over 60 reads already...you people actually read what I write? Lol sorry. Thank you! Atleast I now know that I don't completely suck haha :)

Stay beautiful Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
421K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
420K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...