how we first met

By Sheikahprincess

this is a story of Link and Impa a how their relationship start Impa fell for Link they become friends 7 yea... More

the beginning of adventure
the princess of destiny Zelda.
the spiritual stone of fire .
spiritual stone of water
several years later and Ganondorf in power
leaving Kakariko Village behind for now
The forest temple save Sarah
the shocked new and engagement rings
back on the journey to save Hyrule from Ganondorf
Link and Impa wedding day
the baby shower and the birth
Gerudo fortress and spirit temple
Kakariko village is on fire and flashback
enter the shadow temple
the final showdown with king of evil Ganondorf
Link vs Ganondorf
The aftermath
wedding anniversary and birth
the Epilogue

The water Temple and setting up a nursery

11 0 0
By Sheikahprincess

It the day after my wedding I leaving my wife behind after kiss my unborn daughter and head to lake Hylia where I saw Sheik here knee I the boots to help get into tohe temple to save Princess Ruto now he alright give me song to get into the temple I find Princess Ruto  she saw has a wedding ring on my finger she doesn't know what to says right now but she was happy Sheik must have her I'm married man now and my wife is Impa and she going have a baby by

And what she was going to says to me right.

Link I'm happy for a Impa I believe you made her happy and you are going to be a wonderful father and husband Impa can asked for in her life Link I need your help to save my people from under the ice please help me Link said Princess Ruto.

I will help save your people said Link.

Thank you there are three water levels in temple please following me said Princess Ruto.

I follow Princess Ruto to the first level of the water temple I knew it was going to be a while before I could leaving this place.

Meanwhile in Kakariko Village at Impa house

Impa POV.

Sheik Christina and Cassidy was set up the nursery for Katelynn I went to ready I was everything i went into the nursery

It was going to just right for my little princess I knew she is the one Bongo coming into the nursery she knew I was get ready heading of time I was in the chair of the nursery hold a teddy bear that says baby girl on it feets

Impa you are always ready for anything said Bongo.

Yes said Impa.

But the I went to give Link this said Bongo.

What is that eyes of the truth said Impa.

Yes it was father he used it brainwash me one time I did not remember anything after that I saw it next the well I hear something coming from the well but went looking in saw nothing but I hear a voice call me a no good for nothing you in engagement to another man you going have a baby him I knew right then it was my dead ex-husband Christian something off here I thought he was guillotine in Kakariko Village said Bongo.

Yes he was guillotine in Kakariko Village thrown in the well said Sheik.

That after Hyrlean  war ended right said Impa.

Our children's don't need to know nothing about that war said Bongo.

Yes said Impa.

I feel the someway said Sheik

I hope I can my husband can believe the something said Impa.

Sheik POV.

I went to the well I hear the some voice coming from the well too I knew who voice was I knew Christian was up to know no good again he nothing but evil I looking me and Christina fix the seal on the wall of the well Impa or Bongo can't fight him right now they was pregnant we back to the house we that laughing again.

You can't keep me on here forever I will be back to you all and the hero of time Link said the evil voice.

Shut up Christian you now nothing yet has long that seal is strong enough to  hold you and we be safe said Christina.

Cassidy  POV.

I don't know what we going if Christian coming back from the dead what when King Kazaak and Queen Yuna find out about this I'm unsure  what happened between now and then I don't know what to do if Christian spirit coming the well I hear  he going wait till Link and Impa baby is born before he come back from the dead  I have this feel Impa daughter is in trouble after Impa give birth to Katelynn Impa need to know but I wanted to tell her but I don't what to says right now Impa is happy Bongo is happy Christian need to stay dead in that we'll never coming back to life.

Back at the water Temple

Navi the fairy POV.

Link and I went into this room where there was no end of it I saw a shadow that looking like Link in the middle of the room I saw he was nothing like Impa Link he has the some fight move like Link we call him dark Link

He is the shadow form of Link we fight him with everything we has we has made Impa happy Dark Link was defeated and we move on still no sign of princess Ruto hope She safe and sound somewhere else we find the boss key to find the boss room  where found the boss of the water Temple he was in water so uncool.

Morpha is the boss of Water temple he the hard yet the eye in middle of it body so hard for to Link hit with his sword and shield was ready he keep the monsters take a hold of him we battle at him finally Link defeated the boss of the water Temple he was was happy we can finally leave this place behind and going home to Kakariko Village to get some sleep I need it we are in the chamber's of the sages again where we find Princess Ruto.

Princess Ruto you safe me and Navi was worrying about you said Link.

I know my friend and I know you went be with your wife how I know this Sheik told me you was married to a Sheikah name Impa and you have a baby on the way I was happy for you and Impa and I knew you be more happy with a Sheikah any I give you this Medallion with my power   in it please take it said Princess Ruto.

Princess Ruto give Link the water medallion and we the chamber's of the sages again where we find Princess Ruto voice again.

If you see Sheik please give him my thanks said Princess Ruto.

I will said Link.

We are back at lake Hyrule where I found Sheik waiting for me and Link we saw the Lake is full up with water again I saw Sheik was happy to see us again Link you defeated the Lake is full of water again said Sheik.

Link walk next to Sheik here has this worrying looks on his face like something was wrong.

Sheik everything okay said Link.

No not real I'm worried what about to happen in Kakariko Village said Sheik.

What's going happened in Kakariko Village said Link.

Christian spirit is get strong everyday I don't know  if I can stop it on my own Link we have to keep him seal in that well for Impa and Bongo safety said Sheik.

We will together oh a Princess Ruto went to thanks you for save her from under the ice said Link.

I see I'm happy she safe and sound in chamber of the sages and help seal the evil away soon said Sheik.

So sure head back to Kakariko Village then our business here is done said Link.

Yes let's get going said Sheik.

Please comment this.

It the Kakariko Village is on fire but I'm changing things around and I'm changing the boss of the shadow temple.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 105 13
Two years after Hyrule was saved from the Great Calamity, Ganon regains strength, awakens, and returns with a new plan - to marry Zelda. When Link an...
70.1K 838 71
Join the cast of Breath of the Wild/Age of Calamity as they fight each other, roast each other, make memes and references, discuss ships, and declare...
44.9K 1.5K 62
When Zelda is forced to marry a tyrant that would bring her country to ruin, she lashes out at her new husband. The new King plots against her so he...
11.2K 312 35
The Future Hero of Time, Link's Triforce within his left hand has broken off into 12 pieces. Because Link's Triforce had broke, it took along his own...