It Should've Been Me

By -rAtliff-

"To Ross Lynch- You are invited to the wedding ceremony of Justin Drew Bieber, and Laura Marie Marano. ... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven (read below)
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n

Eight

175 8 6
By -rAtliff-

Justin has been sleeping since 11am, when we got home.

It's 7:30pm now...and I guess he wasn't kidding when he said he was up all night.

Justin loves sleep. Like...a lot and if he misses his sleep...then it's a problem.

Ross was here for a couple of hours while I made dinner.

I'm in the mood for something healthy tonight, so I've got some chicken in the oven, and I've made a pasta salad.

I decided to check my social media a bit.

Before I started dating Justin...I had about 7 million followers...and now, think I have about 75 million.

It's sad to say. But..Justin did kinda make me way more known. And that was kinda great for my career.

That's definitely not why I'm with him though. I'm with him cause I love him, so...before ya'll start saying shit....no.

I replied to a few fans.

@focusonmyboomboxbaby: HAVE YOU SPOKEN TO ROSS!? #RaurashipperoverHERE love you Laura! 💕

@lauramarano: he just left my house @focusonmyboomboxbaby and love you too 😘

(AN: ADD UP)

@JauraShipper2.0: you and Justin and so cute! I love you!

@lauramarano: I love you too ❤️ @JauraShipper2.0

There were a few haters...and then, I came across this...

@lauraticJauratic: LAURA AND JUSTIN ARE ENGAGED! She's GOT AN ENGAGEMENT RING ON HER RING FINGER!!! 😍😍😍

Oh...shit.

I kept scrolling. And more and more people were talking about it.

I guess I forgot to take it off...

I really wanted to tell Justin. But nothing really goes though to his head when he's sleepy.

I decided to go on Instagram live. Just to kind off clear the subject a bit. And ignore any questions on Justin and I's engagement.

Laura: hey guys!

I waved at the camera. In less than 20 seconds, 6 thousand people where already watching.

Laura: I'm just kinda bored really.

I place my mac book on the coffee table, I sit on the floor, leaning on the couch behind me.

Laura: I have nothing to do. Justin's sleeping, ross just left...I don't know. So...we can have a little Q&A if you want.

Already 25k views... wow.

There were so many questions.

Laura: imma answer as much as I can I promise.

@jauratic1763: ARE YOU GONNA BE ON JUSTIN'S NEW ALBUM? WE WANT A JAURA DUET!!! And also, what other people are in his album if you know? And also LOVE YOU!!!

Laura: uh...at Jauratic 1763. No. I'm not on the album....and I do know some people that are on it, but I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you guys. I'm sorry. Love you too.

@Raura4ever: IS IT TRUE YOU ARE TOURING WITH R5?!!

Laura: oh...at Raura4ever. Um...I have never been informed about me touring with r5. Although, I would love to tour with them...I love them so much. And they are really great people. And it honestly would be amazing but....Scooter hasn't really told me anything about anything like that...so I guess it's just a rumour.

Yes. Scooter is also my manager, and Justin's, and Ariana's.

I don't know. After Austin & Ally......I wanted to have a career of my own, and he just came and I was like....okay.

It was actually during Austin & Ally...Of course he knew me through Justin.

That time, Justin and I were really close. We weren't really dating....and that's when rumours where going on that we were dating, and all that shit. But we were jus friends. Nothing more...THAT time.

I came across my family....

@Shawnmarano: hey Laura, how is justin snoring so loud?!

@Vanessamarano: you look like crap.

I pinned down Vanessa's comment.

Laura: gee. Thanks Vanessa.

There were so many questions asking if Justin and I were really engaged. But I ignored them all. Cause I don't wanna lie to them...

@CamilaMarano: are you and Justin REALLY engaged?

I could smell that smirk on Camila's face when she commented that.

@Lauraticforever: LAURA! When are you coming to the uk?!!!

Laura: at lauraticforver......Funny you ask that because....I am gonna be going to the uk later this year....I love you all. And I really can't wait to meet all of you Lauratics there. I'm gonna have a HUGE meet and greet. To make up for all that time. Because I haven't been there in so long. And I love you guys....and I'm also gonna be having a HUGE uk only give away. With 15 winners. Because I love you guys.  Also, guys. I'm also having another give away on my Instagram. Which is international. But believe me...the uk one is gonnna be way bigger...because I love you guys. And I appreciate you guys...I also don't know if Justin's gonna be coming with me but....I'm definitely coming.

@JustinBieber: what are you talking about Vanessa? My baby always looks beautiful.

Justin commented. I guess replying Vanessa's comment. The one I pinned down.

He's awake?

Laura: wow.

I said. Not wanting to read his comment because then the Jaura fans would go wild.

As if it wasn't obvious that they've seen it already. 

Laura: get off your phone, Justin!

@Justinbieber: bring the live upstairs. I'm waiting for you. 😏💕

He commented.

I tried to pretend I didn't see his comments, but the smile on my face was ruining everything.

@camilamaramo: go upstairs Laura 😏

@shawnmarano: he's waiting for yoouuu 😏

Laura: okay. So anymore questions?

I tried to change the subject. But everyone in the comment section were just telling me to go upstairs....and I guess the raura shippers all left.

It went down to 21k views.

Justin:....hey.

I saw Justin face pop up in the camera on my mac book, before I turned around to meet his face.

Everyone in the comment section went wild.

Justin: I thought I told you to come upstairs.

He kissed me on the cheek.

Laura: stop interrupting my live with my lauratics.

The jauratics kept commenting shit I couldn't track off. Because the comments kept coming.

@Rikerr5: HI FAM!!

@Jauratic101: I LOVE THIS!!!

@Lauratic.Jauratic.reallove: I LOVE THIS!!!

@Vanessamarano: you guys actually have a cute relationship, you know? 💕 everybody comment JAURA KISS!

What did the fuck did she just do?

@jauraslaysjalena: JAURA KISS!!

@Lauratic0: JAURA KISS!!

@Camilamarano: JAURA KISS!!!

That girl...

@Rydellynch: JAURA KISS! JAURA KISS!!

@Rockyr5: JAURA KISS!!!

@Belieber146: JAURA KISS!

Laura: what happened to my Q&A?

@ArianaGrande: JAURA KISS!!! JAURA!! KISSS!!! KISS HER JUSTIN!!!!!

Laura: oh god. It's Ariana.

@rossr5: just kiss her...

@Rainydaychatter: JAURA KISS JAURA KISSSS!!!!

@arianator.lauratic: JAURA KISS!!!

Laura: this is all your fault Vanessa.

I couldn't help but smile. I mean...I'm obviously gonna give them what they want.

@calumworthy: JAURA KISS! Awe...Ross is that jealousy I smell? 😏

When will the teasing ever stop?

Justin: come on baby girl....let's give them what they want.

He whispers in my ear. Sending chills down my whole body.

He turned my face and I looked into his eyes smiling.

Justin: I love you.

Laura: and I love you too..

I smiled, and closed my eyes. Waiting for him to kiss me.

I finally felt his lips, and I kissed back with the same amount of passion.

I smiled into the kiss as I remembered we were still on live. And that the comments were probably exploding in the comment section.

Justin: alright. Imma go check the dinner.

Justin quickly said as he quickly pulled away.

.......I love that boy so much.

Laura:...he's special.

I sighed....in love...forgetting that I was on live.

Laura: OK....so, to cut this short--

I tried to change the subject. But the comments just kept coming.

@jauraticforlife: IM DYING! That was SO CUTE! 😭

@ArianaGrande: why can't I have a relationship that cute? 😩😭😭

@Vanessamarano: my baby sister is loooove.

@Jelena190: that was disgusting. I'm reporting this live. That should be personal between you two. Not shared publicly

@rauraforever I don't ship Jaura. But that was so cute! 😩

@rourtneyforever: why can't the raura shippers just realise that Justin and Laura love each other, and stop shipping Laura with ross! And leave rourtney alone.

@rauralove: as if rourtney are even together 😂😂😂 ^^

Laura: ok. I love you guys.

@scooterbraun: cute.

Scooter commented. Wow.

I guess everyone was watching my live.

Laura: alright guys. Goodnight...and I love you..and...I hope to see you all soon. Bye.

I waved at the camera before finally ending the live.

Lasted 57 minutes. 63k views in total.

Ok..

................

After so long! I FINALLY UPDATED!!!

Don't forget to vote comment, and share. Because that really helps me a lot. ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽

-rAtliff-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1K 18
A new story with each chapter! Ross Lynch & Laura Marano. That's all you need to know. xX Warning: mature themes, sex, drungs and violence may be i...
124K 2.3K 70
where the disney-turned-netflix star publicly shows interest in an instagram model. Truly, a modern romance. *SOME MATURE LANGUAGE AT TIMES, SO READ...
6.7K 253 17
HIGHEST RANKS ~ #2 in raurafanfiction (08/19/2021) God, I wish that you had thought this through before I went and fell in love with you. ~ "What if...
60.3K 1.6K 43
I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS TWELVE OR THIRTEEN Laura Marie Marano, a simple yet misunderstood girl who lives in LA, goes to M...