Ziam & Larry & Nosh One shots...

By A_stray_Wolf

Some short some long one shots of the guys. β™₯️ More

One shots
Sick ( Larry )
Proposal ( Nosh )
Mask Prom ( Ziam )
Trick ( Larry )
Happy New Year ( Ziam )
Text message ( Larry )
One Year Anniversery (Nosh)
Party!! (Ziam)

Prom night ( Nosh )

712 17 0
By A_stray_Wolf

Josh's pov

I walked to the side of the hall. It was a bad idea to go to the prom. Especially when you don't have any partner. I looked around as the people was dancing right now.

Suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around and it was Niall. My crush for a long time. "Yes?" I asked as I tried to cover my blush.

He grinned and offered his hand. I looked down at his hand and back at him. "May I have this dance with you, Josh?" he asked and he bowed slightly.

My eyes widen as he knew my name?
"S-sure.." I said and he pulled me with him. His arms snaked around my waist and I put my hands around his neck.

" How do you know me?" I asked after a few moments of silence. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Let's just say I believe in a first-sight love and the first time I saw you is the first day of our school." He said and winked at me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
522K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 63.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...