The One That Got Away

Da mercedes04h

My heart was broken when he pursued his dream. I was left behind like a child does when the new toy is no lon... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

83 1 0
Da mercedes04h

Hey guys! Here is Chapter 15. I'm disappointed in myself because I didn't get to finish up this chapter the way I want it to end. I didn't get to talk about how her life changed. Well, I hope you enjoy the chapter. Please comment!! Happy Reading! :)

As we left the house and walked down the driveway, my mind was racing. I would never have guessed that my life had changed so much. A week ago I was lounging in my chair outside of my Malibu beach house and now I was holding hands with the boy I swore I’d never see again.

“Don’t you feel strange?” I asked.

“Not really,” he said as we waited for the walking signal. “Why?”

“I feel like I’m in a dream. I know we’ve been through this already but I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that you are here with me that you still love me and that I feel the same way. Not that my feelings have ever changed but I’ve kept them hidden for my own survival but if this were to be a dream I’d never want to wake up from it. Oh, Lord I’m talking way too much and now I’m going to shut up.” I said and at that point Taylor had stopped walking and we were facing each other.

He took both of my hands in his and tilted my head so I’d look up at him. “I love you. I love every part that makes you. Honestly, I never expected you to forgive me for what I did. Nevertheless that you’d actually take me back and for that I am so grateful because we’d never be here enjoying the bit of privacy that’s available.”

My heart was overwhelmed with love and if that boy kept talking that way he was going to cause us to be late again. I smiled and hugged him.

“Okay then, it’s not really a dream.” I said and he laughed as we returned back to walking.

We continued walking down the street for five more minutes and then I started to see some buildings. When we turned a corner, I saw the village. I understood why they named it that and it suited very well. Both sides of the streets were full of stores with sidewalks crowded with people walking.

On one side of the street you had a clothing store, candy store, restaurant, music store, pharmacy, and a bar. On the other side of the street you had the farmer’s market, another restaurant, a small movie theater, shoe store, pawn shop, bakery, butcher’s shop, and a book store. This place was amazing. It had everything that you’d probably need.

“What do you think?” Taylor asked as we started walking down the street. He had to walk behind me since the sidewalk was crowded and most people seemed to be in a hurry.

“I love it. It’s beautiful.” I said.

“This is only one part, there’s more for two more blocks.” He said and hugged me from behind.

As we passed a restaurant called Mimi’s Best, Taylor got a phone call. He looked at it and was debating whether to answer it. “It’s okay. I’ll wait here.” I said.

He kissed me quickly and said, “I’ll be right back.”

I relished the quick kiss. I know I was drooling like a little school girl but what else could I do. I was madly in love with that guy. He made me crazy and that fact that he came back meant something. As I walked a little further down the street, I saw the bar. I heard singing and I was instantly drawn in.

I loved places that had lived music. I remembered when Naomi had pushed me up onstage to sing to her. She wanted to encourage people to use the Karaoke machine and so she arranged for me to get ambushed. Unfortunately, Gio had been dragged with me. He wasn’t so bad but I was the one that stood out.

As I walked in, I saw a band playing. The song was catchy and there was a crowd of people dancing. I was surprised to see the bar crowded since it was the middle of the week. Didn’t people have things to do? I looked for an empty seat and there was one available in the bar. I went to it and just observed the crowd. The band wasn’t so bad. The lead singer was able to hit his notes right and pretty soon the song was over. As I stared there way, the lead singer looked over to me. I felt him perusing me and my body reacted to it. It was strange and I felt dirty.

He wasn’t that bad. He was handsome. He had short black hair and his eyes were… staring right back at me. Well, that was uncomfortable. I turned around to the bartender and ordered some water. The band started to play another song and I was glad that I wasn’t looking anymore. As the song drifted to an end, the band took a break and some people took the stage for some Karaoke.

I checked the time on my phone and Taylor hadn’t called yet. I finished my water and was getting off the stool when I bumped into someone causing me to almost fall on my face.

“Woah there, you okay?” said a silky voice.

I turned around and it was him, the lead singer. He was way too close for comfort and even though he just saved me from falling on my face I still didn’t like him touching me.

I cleared my throat and said, “Yes, thank you.”

“Why in a hurry?” He asked politely.

He was still holding both of my arms. I didn’t want to be rude and tell him to let me go. “A little bit, yes.”

“Why don’t you stick around a bit? My band and I were going to play some more music. I saw you staring and I’d figured you liked it.” He said way too cockily.

“I can’t. I have to meet up with my boyfriend. Sorry.” I said but not to sorry.

“Really? So where is this boyfriend?”

“I’d appreciate it if you let me go now. I have to go.” I said and pulled away from him. I turned to leave and spotted Taylor coming in. He had a slight frown but it vanished the moment he spotted me.

I caught up to him and I tugged him outside. I didn’t want the lead singer to figure out who my boyfriend was. I didn’t like that guy. I know I only met him five minutes ago but something about him made my skin crawl. There was something in him that caused me to run.

“Hey, you okay?” Taylor asked as I pulled him in the opposite direction of his house.

“Yes, I’m just a bit tired.” I lied.

“We haven’t seen the rest of the stores. Are you sure you want to go home yet?” He asked.

I could tell Taylor still wanted to walk around. I didn’t want to disappoint him. I looked around and saw that no one was following us and that I was just being paranoid. It’s normal for guys to check girls out. Maybe that guy was just trying to ask me out and I took it the wrong way. “No, I change my mind. Let’s keep going.”

“All right,” Taylor smiled and held my hand as we continued down the street. We stopped to buy some ice cream and sat on a bench to eat it. It seemed a bit cliché but I loved every moment that I spent with him. The bar thing was long forgotten.

“So who called you?” I asked to make conversation not because I was nosy.

“My manager,” he said a bit acidly.

“Why do you say it like it’s a bad thing?” I asked.

“She can get very annoying and especially since she knows I’m here.” He said.

“I’m not following here,” I said confused.

“She wants me to do some auditions since I’m already here. She’s a bit pissed that I flew out here without letting her know.” He said and licked his ice cream.

I stayed silent and Taylor looked over at me. “I won’t go if you don’t want me too. I can do the auditions some other time. They are not that -”

I shut him up with a kiss. He misunderstood my silence for anger. I understood that he would always have stuff going on. He was an actor for crying out loud. I was just worried about being alone. When I pulled away, his eyes were full of warmth and love. I decided to keep my turmoil to myself. I’d have to learn to get used to it.

“I don’t mind if you have to do some work. You can’t shirk your responsibilities especially because of me. I’ll be here waiting for you, always.” I said and kissed him one more time.

When he pulled away he caressed my cheek with his index finger and kissed my forehead. “I love you.”

I placed my head on his shoulder and we just sat there looking as people passed by. This seemed way too easy. I knew my life could never be this problem-free. This felt like the calm before the storm. I knew there was some storm ahead of us that would test our relationship and I prayed to God that we’d get through it.

After an hour of sitting down, Taylor said, “I think we should start heading home. I don’t know about you but I’m getting hungry.”

I laughed and said, “When aren’t you hungry?”

“Good point.” He said. “Let’s go.”

As we passed the Farmer’s Market I said, “Aren’t we suppose to buy some groceries so we don’t starve to death?”

“I took care of it when you were inside the bar.” He said.

“Is that why you took so long?”

“Maybe…” He said and winked conspiritually.

I laughed and he pulled us up from the bench. “Let’s go home.”

I nodded and as we made our way back home, I noticed that there was another bar across the street. I was very curious to go in. For some reason, I felt a tug to that place. Somehow, I had to go into that bar.

“You’ve never been in a bar before?” Taylor asked as he saw me staring at the bar.

I stopped staring and I looked back at Taylor. “Of course I’ve been to a bar it’s just that…don’t laugh at me but I feel like I have to go into that bar.”

Taylor fought a grin and instead coughed once. “So let’s go check it out.”

We stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and the crowd of people moved around us to get through. I stared at the bar entrance and looked back into Taylor’s eyes. I looked down at our entangled hands and decided then and there that it could wait.

“It’s okay. I’d rather go home with you.” I said and began to walk to his house.

When we got home, my feet were killing me. I took off my heels and the leg warmers as well. Taylor kissed me on the cheek and went to the kitchen. I followed after him when I got a call. I looked at the screen and it was Naomi.

“Hey what’s up?” I tried to act as if I was totally bored.

“I’m so bored without you!” She said.

“Ditto my friend.” I said.

“Why did you have to leave me? Especially when tomorrow is the senior kick back at my house.” Naomi said.

“Sorry, my parents pulled an unexpected one on me.” I said and laid down on the couch where Taylor and I made love a few hours ago.

“I understand but you know what also sucks Taylor isn’t here either. I mean I could deal with you being absent and all but then he isn’t here either. My man candy is away on a business trip. At first, everyone speculated that you guys were off together but I handled them. You don’t have to worry about a thing…” She kept talking but I couldn’t focus because of what she had just said.

People at school speculated that we were going out. This is what I didn’t want because I didn’t want people to judge me or worse go to the press about it. I wanted to keep my identity a secret from the evil clutches of the press because I was scared to hear that I wasn’t good enough for him.

Yes, I Mercedes was feeling insecure. I didn’t want to hear people comparing me to people he’s dated. I know that Taylor and I were out of each other’s leagues. Sure, we both had money but he’s made a name for himself and me? I’m just a nobody.

“M! Are you listening to me?” Naomi interrupted my thought process. I also noticed that Taylor was sitting on the couch next to me and looked worried. His eyes made contact with mine and he mouthed if I was okay.

“Yes,” I said to both of them.

“Well, I hope you can come up with a song and quick because I want you to debut it at my kickback. Since I’m postponing it until you comeback it should give you time to write one.” She said.

“Wait, what?” I said shocked.

“I knew you weren’t listening to me. Well, too bad now you have to come up with a song for my kickback because you are the opening act and everyone knows that the beginning of the show is how the mood is set. It predicts how the party will be. I’m counting on you M. Well I gotta go. I must Google where my man candy is right now. Bye!” She clicked on me before I had the chance to tell her she was out of her mind.

“Bitch!” I said and let my phone drop to the carpeted floor.

Taylor picked that moment to raise my head and place it on his lap. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, it’s just that Naomi does know how to push my buttons. I mean I’m totally okay with doing things for her but…I just don’t like that she calls you her man candy. I know it’s silly because she’s my best friend but it makes me mad that she still thinks that you’re available.” I said.

“Well, there’s only one solution to that problem…” He said and bit an apple.

“Yes, I know but I’m not ready.” I said and sat up.

Taylor pulled me close to his chest and I rested my head on his shoulder. My hands wondered down to his abdomen and stomach.

What Taylor didn’t know was that I had to write a song for Naomi. I still had some lyrics playing in my head when Taylor and I were in the auditorium making out. All of a sudden another set of lyrics popped into my mind and I quickly grabbed my phone to type the lyrics in.

“M, how mad would you be if I told you that I have to go out for a few hours for some auditions?” he said.

“It depends.” I said and stopped typing to look at him.

“On what exactly?” he said confused.

“What I will get in exchange for me letting you go? Remember that you did promise to be my sex slave and so for you to be leaving me and not satisfy me in the meantime is going to cost you.” I said huskily.

“I never did agree to being you sex slave but let’s just say hypothetically that I was…what would you have me do if I did go out to do the auditions?” Taylor scooted closer to me and kissed my neck.

My body shivered as I reacted to Taylor’s kiss. “I’d probably have you fuck me up against a wall and then I’d make you fuck me over a couch instead of being on a couch. I’d also enforce the strawberry, chocolate and whoop cream fantasy.”

“What would you do with them?” Taylor asked huskily.

“I’d probably get us naked first and then we would have some fun with the chocolate first. The strawberries would get dipped in chocolate and let’s just say I’d use the whoop cream last.” I said and sucked in some air when Taylor bit my earlobe slightly hard.

“Is that the best you can do?” He challenged.

I pushed back on the couch and straddled his thighs. “Of course not but it wouldn’t be fun to tell you about it when I can show you instead.”

“Why can’t you show me now?” He asked and I kissed his cheek and made my way down to his neck and chest.

He had his hands located on my waist. His friend downstairs was willing to play and I rubbed my genitals against his. The friction it caused felt good and both Taylor and I groaned when we made contact repeatedly. It didn’t help that he had his jeans as a barrier but I only had my underwear as a barrier since I was wearing a skirt.

Taylor used my position to tug on my nipples. I moaned and kissed him. I didn’t think I could take it any longer so I used my hands to unbutton his jeans and rub his erection over his jeans.

He groaned and made no move to stop my wandering hands as I pulled his full on erection out. “Damn, you look so hot.”

“I feel hot too. I need to get out of these clothes.” I said and started stripping my tank top off.

“Let me help you with that and he immediately sat up and tugged off my shirt. My skirt was next. I stopped him when he tried to take off my underwear and bra off.

“It doesn’t seem quite fair that I’m almost naked and that you aren’t. Take off the shirt and jeans.” I ordered.

“Yes, ma’am.” He said and quickly got rid of the offending clothes.

As he got undressed, I unclasped my bra and tugged my underwear off. When Taylor was naked he pushed me down so he hovered over me. He kissed me at first but then he made his way down my body.

“Lord, I love your body. It makes me crazy when you wear tight clothing.” He said and kissed my breasts.

I was on fire. His wondering hands made me crazy and it escalated desire for him that pretty soon I was begging for him to take me right then and there.

He grabbed a condom from his jeans and got it on. As he was about to enter me, his phone began to ring and he cursed.

“Are you ready?” He asked instead.

“Yes!” I yelled.

He began to position himself at my entrance when his phone began to ring again. He answered it a bit too harshly.

“What?”

I realized that it was probably his manager wondering where he was. I heard his manager talking and to distract Taylor I sat up next to him and kissed his neck. Taylor responded to my wants and tried to hang up on his manager but she wouldn’t let him go.

So I did the next best thing and I straddled him. I grabbed his cock and positioned it at my entrance. Taylor lost his thought and gasped in pleasure.

“I’ll be there in half an hour. I have to tend to…-he faltered there because I chose that moment to sit down.- Oh Lord!” He said.

I heard her manager say, “What happened?”

Taylor recovered and said, “Nothing, I thought I ran over something. Look I’ll hit you up when I’m on my way. Bye!”

He clicked on her and switched positions so that I was on the bottom. “You minx! I should punish you for seducing me.”

“She was interrupting us.” Taylor moved in and out of me at a steady pace that pretty soon conversation was impossible.

The room was filled with my moans and his groans. I knew I was close to climaxing. Making love to Taylor was really gratifying. Taylor began to quicken his pace. I pulled Taylor’s mouth down to mine and he used one of his hands to rub my swollen clitoris. That set me off.

I moaned loudly as he used his fingers to rub in a circle my clitoris. This orgasm was more intense than the others. Taylor landed on top of me and we were both breathless and sweaty.

“That was incredible.” I said and kissed his temple.

“I almost lost it when you straddled me in the middle of a call. That was so hot it almost set me off. I tried not to give it away but I’m pretty sure she knows what we were doing.” He said and pulled out.

I laughed and said, “It’s your fault for answering.”

“You’re too hot for your own good.” He said.

I picked my clothing off the floor but I sat down because my legs were a little weak from the lovemaking.

Taylor got dressed and turned to me. “I really hate that I have to leave you alone. It would be different knowing that my whole staff would be here if you needed something but they won’t be arriving until tomorrow. Why don’t you come with me instead?”

“No, no, no it’s okay. I’m a big girl. Go out and audition. I’ll find something to keep me occupied. Just don’t take long because you still owe me.” I whispered the last part in his ear and smacked his ass before I turned around and walked upstairs to take a shower.

“I won’t take long. I’ll be back before dinner.” He said.

“Take your time. I’ll be here.” I said and continued walking upstairs.

I heard the front door close. Taylor would worry about me all night. He was always like that. No matter how silly it was he still did it. I decided to send him a comforting text message before I hopped into the shower for the second time today.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

5.2K 104 29
I thought he's the one. I thought our relationship would be strong. He told me to fight for our love, and I did. But what did he do? He just gonna br...
41 0 20
Two childhood best friends named Liam and Donna, who have secret feelings for each other since they were 8 years old. One day when Liam was 15, he ha...
65.4K 5.7K 76
WARNING!!! THIS STORY IS RATED FOR MATURED AUDIENCE AS IT CONTAINS HOT SEX SCENES, SWEARING, DEPRESSION, VIOLENCE. __________________________________...
550 150 16
The Year 12 class is going to Paris for their camp. Tia finally meets her dream guy but will soon have to leave him, what will he do? $20,000 to spen...