Perfectly Matched | Levi X Re...

By YuzuruHyeriniee

[Under editing] My name is (R/n). A simple girl and an avid fan of Flugel der Freiheit / No Name. I used to l... More

Before Anything Else
Chapter 1: Decisions
Chapter 2: Transfer
Chapter 3: Meeting
Chapter 4: It Was You
Chapter 5: Argue
Chapter 6: Slave
Chapter 7: Almost A Date
Chapter 8: Unidentified
Chapter 9: Call
Chapter 11: Deep Sleep
Chapter 12: Aurora
Short Note
Chapter 13: Still
Chapter 14: Here For You
Chapter 15: Time
Chapter 16: Rehearse
Chapter 17: Little Did She Know
Chapter 18: Unusual
Chapter 19: Preparation
A/N
Chapter 20: Part Of It
Chapter 21: Masquerade Ball • Part I
Chapter 22: Masquerade Ball • Part II
Chapter 23: Masquerade Ball • Part III
Chapter 24: Return
Chapter 25: Role
Chapter 26: Plan
Chapter 27: Behind You
Chapter 28: Revenge Gone Wrong
Chapter 29: Little Sweet Moments
I have a problem -,-
Chapter 30: At The Back Of The Ackermans
Chapter 31: "I'm Not Fond Of Surprises"
Chapter 32: Mindless Confessions
Chapter 33: Bittersweet
進撃の巨人 OFFICIAL RELEASE DATES!!
Chapter 34: Sweet Beginning
Chapter 35: Under The Stars
Chapter 36: Flight
Chapter 37: Français
Chapter 38: Sensation
NO NAME ALBUM?!
Chapter 39: Staunch Or Fraud?
Chapter 40: Caught?
Chapter 41: No
Chapter 42: Left
Mini Doujinshi
Chapter 43: Fate?
Chapter 44: Strangers
Chapter 45: Rejects
(Album Cover) FLUGEL DER FREIHEIT: WILD SIDE
Clarity - No Name (Originally By: Hiroshi Kamiya)
Donut Hole
Masked Bitch
CANDY CANDY
If You Do Do
Fireworks (Hanabi)
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Levi!
On the Other Haaaand
LEVI'S
Chapter 46: I Can See It
Chapter 47: Come Back To Me
Chapter 48: Edges
Chapter 49: It's Over
Chapter 50: Time Passes By
Chapter 51: Patriarchy?
Chapter 52: Explanations
Chapter 53: Day-Off
DELETED
Chapter 54: Doubts
Chapter 55: Rendezvous
Forgive Meh
Chapter 56: Roses, Vanilla and Berries
Chapter 57: Blinded
Chapter 58: Revelation
Chapter 59: Broken Trust
Chapter 60: The End
Chapter 61: The End Pt. 2
Epilogue
It Was Such A Pleasure
Mellifluous
Necessary Editing & Self Promo
So...
#Tagged
Who's In?
AoT Spoilers (Chapter 107)
Levi Oneshot

Chapter 10: Too Late

2.3K 101 117
By YuzuruHyeriniee

Chapter 10: Too Late

---(Y/n)'s POV---

It's our last day here in Europe. Right now, were in France. I was strolling around... The Head Director of the University said that France will be our last stop instead of London.

We visited London yesterday. And it was very elegant city. I would never forget this day.

It's really beautiful here in France.

While I was walking... alone...
I saw a near coffee shop, I entered it greeted by the kind waiters. I walked up to the counter.

"Bonjour, Mademoiselle~" The girl in the counter smiled at me.

"Bonjour Aussi~" I smiled back as I greeted. Levi was the one who teached me how to speak basic French...

I ordered a Black Tea only for me to remember again how stupid I am to fall for him...

We haven't talked much these past days... I know he worries about me since he always sent me messages like: '(Y/N), are you alright?'

Or

'Oi, (y/n). Don't let yourself get fooled by that 707 brat.'

And sometimes he asks if I'm busy and I always reply.

'Yeah, I'm busy.'

Then he'll stop bothering me. I don't want to get communication with him right now. It's just... I want to be alone and think.

I was now sitting near the window and it's almost sunset so the Eiffel Tower will be lighten up any minute now...

After spending my time in the coffee shop, I finally went to where love locks are located.

There aren't that many couples hanging out, and I'm the only single person who went here. There's a river beneath the bridge where couples threw the keys of their own love locks.

Symbolizing: 'We won't ever be separated...'

How sweet of Paris...

I wonder if ever Levi and I would be a couple... and we came to visit his hometown and here...

No... It's impossible...

I was staring at the locks and smiling at those cute couples admiring the view of Paris, until I saw a lock of familiar names...

'Sasha...

Connie...'

I gasped, covering my mouth in surprise. Oh my goodness. I never knew they were already a couple!

I almost jumped in delight but my attention caught by the Eiffel Tower being lighten up. It's now the center of attraction of Paris as the sky slowly darkens, the lights illuminated the whole place.

'How beautiful...'

If only we could see together this view...

It would've been perfect for me to be honest and tell him the truth...

But, something holds me back...

I'm not brave enough to tell him.

I wish I could...

-

--Levi--

Three days had passed and (y/n) always rejected my call. Even if I texted her, she only told me she was damn busy. She hasn't replied to my last message either and I'm getting overly worried right now.

'That, brat.'

I don't know why am I feeling this way.

Worry.

Guilt.

That's what I felt after our call three days ago. I'm not dumb for me not to realize what my mistake is...

I know (y/n) misinterpreted my words. And I bet she's mad at me. I have to make it up to her.

Afterall, I also felt different whenever I talk to her, when I'm with her. But I don't want her to get hurt...

That brat deserves better, and it's not me.

I'm just a popular cold hearted vocalist. Someone who don't deserve a person like her.

We're the complete opposite of each other.

But the other side of me conquers the truth that there is something about her that made me feel this way...

Maybe, it's the way she made me smile.

The way she bothers me...

I missed her laugh, her voice when she pronounce French incorrectly.

I'm getting attached to her..

(Y/n) lighten the darkness my heart's been suffering to after I've built walls to avoid myself getting involved again with painful things that happend before...

Part of me tells that I'll only hurt her... just like what I did to Petra.

I don't want to repeat the mistake I already did.
but I don't want to lose her. Just like what happened to my mother...

The sensation of losing someon left a scar on my whole self that always haunts me when I get attached to people...

Especially when they are the important ones...

And those words I've said to her?

I didn't mean it.

Because I've already unravelled the truth my heart's been locking...

I hate to fucking admit it.

I wish I could.

But it's the truth...

I'm in love with her...

-

-----Third Person POV-----

(Y/n) will be departing in the next 5 minutes... She's been relaxing around the waiting area listening to Fleugel der Freiheit.

She admits that even if she still held a grudge against Levi, her feelings towards him would never change...

Just a minute later, the intercom spoke telling all of the passengers will be departing. While all of them is heading to the airplane.

A certain message (y/n) recieved from a person she loved the most.

From: Levi

Oi, brat. I know you're departing back here. I'm very sorry from what I've said back then. I didn't mean it... I have to tell you something when you get back...

Take care of yourself, brat. I'm worried about you.

Reply|Delete

As she read it, a smile formed her lips.

To: Levi

Hey, I'm sorry for making you worry, Levi. And I already accepted your apology even after you said it...

See you later. :)

I also have something to tell you...

Send|Forward

She pressed the send button and headed to the plane. While they're in their trip. 
An unexpected incident will happen.

"Guys! The oil in the plane leaked!! The bottom part of the plane is burning!" An employee who is in charge with managing the engine came rushing to the middle section of the plane.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened.

"What happened to the passengers?" (Y/n) asked, getting nervous.

"They've been assisted by Mina to come over at the VIP section. We have to get out of here!"

She nodded and went to the intercom.

"Paging, Pilots. The bottom section of the plane is exposed with fire. We have to land or leave the plane this instant." Her voice trembled as she said it.

"Roger! We have to put on the parachutes! We're leaving the plane!"

Every single employee worked as fast as they can. (R/n) and the other flight attendants tried contacting the Trost Airlines, but as soon as they caught a signal, the Airport got the message and acted immediately to the nearest location where everyone is supposed to land using the parachutes.

All of the passengers in the bottom section already went down with their parachutes, as well as as the middle section.

"The fire had spread out in the middle section, were running out of time!" Reported Faye. A flight attendant in the VIP section.

"We have to rush!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

Almost all of the passengers  already landed successfully, except most of the employees including 707, (r/n), Seilah and the others.

"Everyone!!! The plane's wings have been breached by the fire! We're crashing down!!!" The intercom in plane spoke.

Everyone panicked as the plane went down...

Crashed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How do you think will Levi react if something happened to his precious (y/n)?

Let's find out on the next chapter.

-

Thank you for 100+ reads! This made my day!

Thank you very much.

Kindly vote if you liked this chapter! :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 21K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
8.8K 169 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
288 3 6
"Hard times are often blessings in disguise. You must let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head and keep going...
436K 12.7K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...