Hamilton One Shots (x reader)

By thatstoreonthecorner

*reads title* highest ranks: #762 in fan fiction #12 in hamilton #38 in oneshots More

Suggestions?
Lafayette x Reader [1]
Hercules x Reader
John x Reader
Jefferson x Reader
Lafayette x Reader [2]
Philip x Reader
Daveed x Reader
Alexander x Reader
Oak x Reader [1]
Oak x Reader [2]
Washington x Reader
Oak x Reader [3]
King George x Reader
Burr x Reader
John x Reader [1]
John x Reader [2]
Face Reveal
Alexander x Reader
Lin x Reader
Philip x Reader
Lafayette x Reader
BE MORE CHILL
Anthony x Reader
Philip x OC
Thomas Jefferson x Reader
Daveed x Reader
Lin x Reader [1]
Lin x Reader [2]
Eliza x Reader
Hercules x Male!Reader
Ham Fam Short Story 1
Jefferson x Reader
Angelica x Female!Reader
Aaron Burr x Child!Reader
Anthony x Reader
Lafayette x Reader
Peggy x Female!Reader
Philip x Reader [1]
Philip x Reader [2]
Philip x Reader [3]
Philip x Reader [4]
Philip x Reader [5]
Lin x Reader
King George x Reader [1]
King George x Reader [2]
King George x Reader [3]
Ham Fam Short Story 2
Jefferson x Reader
the end.

James x Reader

14K 300 435
By thatstoreonthecorner

Time: present freaking again srry fam
Warnings: FUCKING FLUFF FOR DAYS, foul language sort of (I think this is my favorite one shot so far)

Sick Days

Y/N's POV

You filled in for your husband James Madison at his work, while he was home sick.

This had been going on for a week and a half.

You seemed to be completely immune to James and his constant sickness, I mean somehow you survived marrying him.

So you spent every day listening and arguing with Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton. And when you finally finished those 12 hour shifts, you came home to an extremely sick James who you cared for unconditionally.

James' boss, Washington, actually liked you so much, he offered you a position at the office in which James worked. You accepted immediately and would start once James returns.

Washington called you the 'peace keeper' which made you laugh every time.

It had been an unusually rough day at work today, Hamilton decided he didn't want to hold back with his remarks, triggering Jefferson to do the same.

You walked through the door of your apartment, shutting the door quietly hoping to not wake James.

Every time you came home he was usually still sleeping.

But instead you walked to the kitchen to find a well looking James, cooking bacon.

At 8:30 PM.

He noticed me walk in and looked to me with a raised eyebrow.

"I had a craving." He smirked.

You walked over to him, placing your hand on his forehead to find him with a perfectly normal temperature.

Only then did you place a peck on his lips.

"Glad you're feeling better babe." You smile and steal a piece of bacon.

"Hey bring that back!" James said and started to chase after you.

"Never!" You say and chomp right on the piece.

James looked to you with horror.

"No." He whispered and you giggled.

He then tackled you to the ground, tickling you the entire way.

You fell in an attack of laughter.

"Please- no James- stop!!" You laugh.

"JaaaAmesss!!!" You beg and finally he stops, leaving you panting and with a slight headache.

Weird. You never get headaches.

James chuckles at your breathless state and helps you off the ground.

He kisses your cheek.

"I should head to bed." You say to James' disappointment.

"Why love, I just got better and you know that won't last. Let's spend some time together." He mumbles into your ear as he holds you from behind.

His words spoken into your ear echo through your head, causing you to get slightly dizzy.

"I'm tired, I've been working your 12 hour days and coming home and caring for you. I've been getting like, 2 hours of sleep." You say.

James looks at you in concern. "I didn't know you only got two hours of sleep."

"Well I didn't want to worry you."

"I could of cared for myself." He sighed. "Take the day off tomorrow, Washington will understand. You've been taking care of me."

"But tomorrow is my first real day." You protest.

"Okay, but tomorrow, we're spending all day together."

"You have no choice, we work together." You giggle, which causes your head to spin slightly.

"Well then, go get ready I'll meet you in bed."

You nod, grabbing some pajamas and heading to the bathroom. Changing slowly as your head pounded through your skull.

This concerned you for as many times as James has gotten sick, you know the signs of illness.

And the headache you had was definitely a sign.

You never got sick before. At least not from James ever.

You head out of the bathroom, James simultaneously walking in and throw your clothes in the hamper.

You head back into the bathroom, reaching over James who was brushing his teeth to open the medicine cabinet.

He looks to you with a raised eyebrow as you grab some headache relief pills, swallowing two of them.

"Headache?" He asked.

You nod, too tired and dizzy to speak.

"Alright, lets get you to bed."

He picks you up bridal style, expecting a protest.

But instead you lay motionless against his chest, trying to calm your spinning vision.

James looks at you in concern, eye brows creased with worry.

He carries you to bed and lays you down to find you already fast asleep.

He lays down next to you, wrapping his arms around your body.

The next day

Your sleep was filled with constant twisting and turning tying to get comfy. It was the change of being freezing at one moment, and dying of heat the other. Causing the blankets to be thrown off or back on you continuously.

You spent the whole night like that until your alarm went off.

Each blaring beep that sounded from the alarm caused another pounding drum to beat in your head.

You groaned and rolled over, shutting off the alarm.

The time said 7:00.

You groaned again, shaking James awake, who jumped up and ran to get in the shower.

You stood up, dizziness taking over.

You steadied yourself on the dresser, walking to your closet and getting dressed.

James got out of the shower and you rushed in, ferociously grabbing the bottle of pills and taking two.

James looked at you, eyes filled with worry.

"Still have a headache?"

"Yeah." You moaned holding your head.

He ran over to your side, kissing you multiple times on the cheek and head

"Come on, take off today. I don't like seeing you like this."

"I'm fine." You mumble.

He looked at you with disbelief but said 'okay' and walked out.

You did your makeup and walked out to see James eating eggs at the table.

"Yours is in the pan." He said, a mouthful of food in his mouth.

You wanted to gag at the sight of eggs.

"Not hungry." You say, causing him to look up at you.

He swallows.

"Not hungry? Y/N are you okay?"

He rushes over to you ready to put his hand on your forehead put you push him away.

Surprised at your sudden action, he steps back.

"I'm fine." You say again.

You then walk out the door, grabbing your purse.

You get in the passengers seat and turn the air on, knowing James would drive.

A few moments later he jumps in the car and drives to the office.

The ride was spent with a comfortable silence and James' hand rested on your leg.

You knew you were sick, or getting sick.

Your head still pounded and your forehead burned up. But you could not let's James know. That wouldn't stop you from going to work either.

You pulled up into the building hand and hand, being greeted by Washington who gave you and James an assignment.

You walked to your new office that only held a desk and computer. It was across from James'. Washington told you you can decorate how ever when you find time.

The day dragged by, you not getting much done for your vision spun and everything you typed blurred together

At 3:30 you were to meet in the conference room for a debate with James, Thomas and Alex.

You walked into the room, them already sitting there.

"What took you so long Y/N? You're never late." Alexander said.

James looked at you, confusion written on his face.

"Yeah are you alright?" Thomas said.

Not matter how annoying the two can be, they still cared for you and you cared for them.

"Uh- um I'm fine." You pointed to your head. "Headache."

"Oh. Alright sit." Alex gestured for you to come over.

You sat down, James staring at you the entire time.

Jefferson brought up the topic of discussion, one of which you paid no attention to.

James and Alexander exchanged a few words Jefferson butting in frequently.

You rested your head on hands, slowly drifting in and out of consciousness.

Suddenly a voice boomed out.

"Y/N what do you think?!"

Jefferson looked to you.

You looked up to see the conversation that was calm only a few moments ago, become heated.

Both Alexander and Thomas were standing up, obviously arguing over something and James was behind Thomas almost holding him back.

"Y/N?" James asked softly.

Alexander and Thomas's eyes once filled with anger softened.

"I uh- you should- what are we talking about?" You asked.

James rushed to your side and Alex sat down, them forgetting about whatever was previously being talked about.

He put his hand on your forehead, you being too weak to protest.

"Y/N you're burning up!" James exclaimed, his eyes widened in worry.

"Yeah I am aren't I." You mumble, putting your head down on the table.

"You must of gave her your bug, Madison. I'll get Washington, he'll surely send you two home." Jefferson stated running out.

James rubbed your back, him and Alex talking about something you blocked out.

And before Thomas could even return, you fell asleep.

Hours Later

You woke up, shivering with something damp on your forehead. You open your eyes to see a cool washcloth on your forehead. You were back in your apartment.

You stand up to immediately fall due to dizziness and fatigue.

Someone rushed into the room.

"Oh my god Y/N come on." James rushed to your side and helped you up.

"I'm sick." You mumble to which James laughs.

"I know baby I know. And it's my turn to take care of you."

"Is Washington mad at me?" You ask.

"God no Y/N, you know how many times I've left sick in that office?" He chuckled.

"Alright."

"How do you feel?"

"Awful." you groan and lay back on the couch, curling into a ball.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

"Freezing."

"I'll get you a blanket, Y/N tell me if you need anything okay?"

"Okay."

He brought you back a blanket and a bowl of soup.

"Thought you might be hungry."

"Starving." you mumble, wrapping the blanket around yourself and taking the bowl of soup.

"You know, why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling good. Are you mad at me? I mean, you've cared for me while I was sick countless times." He asked

"I don't know James, I haven't been sick since I was six and I really liked this job and didn't want to miss the first day and my head is pounding and-"

"Y/N Y/N baby stop it's okay, you're okay. I'm always here for you."

"I love you James."

"Love you more."

(A/N: okay I really liked the idea for this one shot, but I wrote it really really poorly sorry. maybe I'll re write it one day. apologies.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 13.7K 38
❝THE FEELINGS MUTUAL, SUNSHINE.❞ ☼ Highest Ranking: #238 in Fanfiction ☼
46.4K 1.4K 16
You met Lin at "Hamilton" auditions, and since then, you've had a huge crush at him. Then, you're introduced to your best friend's new boyfriend... a...
545K 8K 68
Hamilton x reader one shots! Requests are closed. And will possibly be under editing soon
Hamilton By ☾

Fanfiction

463K 9.9K 54
Hamilton Characters X Reader.