Having the Billionaire's Twins

By krislegg21

Emma Kelsey did not have much hope of finding love not that it mattered to her much. She was getting out of h... More

Having the Billionaire's Twins
AN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 19

55.7K 1.9K 46
By krislegg21

Emma woke up to people jumping up and down on her bed. Groaning she rolled over on her back to see Kate and Kelly grinning down at her. Hanna held a tray by her bed of what looked like porridge and tossed bread. 'Get up! It's your wedding day!' Emma smile at the excitement in Kelly's voice as she sat up. Hanna placed the tray in her lap. She ate her breakfast as the ladies went on about her day.

Emma was excited but not so much because she was afraid her dress wouldn't fit. After she finish eating the guys rush her to the bathroom to soak. They had already set up the bath for her; all she had to do was strip out of her T-shirt and get in. Emma sighed in pleasure as she sinks in the silky water. She thought about Jonas and wondered how he was doing. Did he have fun last night because God know she had enjoyed hers. She chuckled remembering Kate dancing with one of the strippers. 'Emma it's time to get out.' She heard Kate calling a little while later. Groaning she stood up as careful as possible, dried off and moisturizer her skin before going out.

Three hours later she stood looking in the mirror in wonder. She studied herself yet again at how beautiful she actually looked. Her hair in a fishtail braid cascaded down her right shoulder. Her delicate white dress flowed down her ankles. It stretched over her tummy, the silky material feeling soft against her skin. Her wedding dress was long sleeved, and it fit her perfectly. What made the dress so awesome was that it hid her feet and she wouldn't have to wear her heels all day.

Almost shakily she reached up and touched her face. Her makeup was minimal and…flawless. Kate had gave her a smoky-eyed look with a bright red lip stick as a pop of color. A knock came on the door making her jump. Arlene, Hanna, Kelly and Kate came through the door but this time Kim was with them. They all wore there bride maids dress a cucumber green halter dress of silky material. They all looked gorgeous.

The wedding was in fifteen minutes and Emma found her heart drumming in her ears 'Are you ready honey?' Kelly came and hugged her looking deep in her eyes like a mother would her daughter. It suddenly occurred to her that her mom wouldn't see her daughter’s wedding. And also she didn't have a father to walk her down the aisle. Sadness filled her at the thought. She had never really imagine how her wedding day would look inside her head but she always knew that if the day would come, she would want her parents to be there. However back then, her mom was still alive and her father had actually been a dad. Nothing went right, the reason behind her marriage was testimony to that.  As if sensing her emotions Kelly pulled her in her arms again 'Everything will be okay.'

She nodded hoping to get rid of her depressing thoughts. Today was her wedding day, maybe her only one and she was going to enjoy it no matter what. 'Is Jonas okay?' she asked.

'Expecting him to run off?' Arlene joked.

Emma smiled to cover up the fact that she kind of felt that way 'No not really.' Taking a deep breath she took the matching cucumber green flowers Kim handed to her 'Okay I'm ready.' When they got downstairs, only a door separated her from walking down the aisle. And as each bridesmaid marched out Emma found herself prickling with anxiety.

'You look beautiful Emma.' Billy voiced from behind her. She turned around to smile at him.

'You look nice too.' His perfectly toilets suit for him really well.

'Would you like me to walk you down the aisle?'

Emma felt tears tickle her eyes but she sucked them up and nodded vigorously. He came and kissed her cheek before turning them to the door. That door held so much significance at that very moment, it was what stood between her and her next journey in life. As soon as she steps through her life will be changed forever, whether for the better… or worse. She could hear the piano version of the clichéd 'here comes the bride', signaling her entrance. Taking another deep breath to calm her racing heart she walked outside and onto the white carpet concrete that lined the aisle. Her breath hitched as she admired the whole setting, done in pure white and cucumber green it was beautiful.

Ribbons up on ribbons of green and white were tied on each chair, showering the leave and small shrubs nearby. On each aisle people stood staring at her. The sea of people was of both familiar and unfamiliar faces. She didn’t look at Jonas, instead she let her gaze drift to his best man, Luka who were making funny faces at her. She glared playfully at him, relaxed by his playful nature. Finally her eyes drift to Jonas and her gaze was suddenly captured by the dark depths of her soon to be husband. She suddenly couldn't wait to stand on the opposite side of him. To stand next to such a beautiful creature, to be his equal felt amazing to Emma.

Was she supposed to feel like this? Surely she should be miserable knowing that he didn’t love her? I wonder what people would say if I suddenly turn around and run? She wondered idly, amused at her own though.  She shook her, the fact was she was committing herself to someone she barely knew should have scared her.  No, she scow;ed, she did know him, even a little. She knew he was a good person and he care about the people around him. Most of all he was the father of her twins, and in just a few minutes she will be tied to him in every way. Emma found herself looking forward to the journey of their marriage. She will be the best wife to him, and she will enjoy uncovering the many facets of Jonas Milano.

What felt like hours Billy placed her hand in his son’s, and for a millisecond she lost her breath as tiny undercurrents run through her hands. She gasped searching his eyes, wondering if he felt it too. She saw something flash in his eyes, but it was quickly replaced with his cool calm façade. Emma hid her smile. She wasn’t going to call him out on it, but the fact that she saw a hint of what might or might not be adoration made her happy more than she’d like to admit. 'You look so beautiful,' he whispered, bending slowly to taste her lips. She blushed and broke the kiss when she heard everyone laughed. At the same time they turn and found the pastor scowling playfully at their disobedience.

They prayed and that was all Emma could really remember of the ceremony. She had gone through the motions, speak when it was her turn. Her vows were short and sweet, nothing deep but it was still something. She promised to 'love, cherish and obey' her husband and when it came time for kissing Jonas surprised her by leaning her back and kissing her with a hunger not meant for the public eye. The crowd yelled and cheered when Jonas released her. She blushed and buried her face in his chest.

Flowers and rice showered down on them as they walk down the aisle together. 'Are you okay honey?' Jonas asked once they were in the house. She nodded and followed as he led her in his home office where they would sign their marriage certificate, William and Kelly accompanying them. They went through all the legal procedures and as soon as she stepped back out of the office Kate and Arlene hijacked them. 'Hurry we want you to see the reception area. It's beautiful.' Kate exclaimed cheerfully. She allowed her to pull them through the living room and her mouth drop opening when she reached the side patio. The large clearing was decorated in full out white that led from the patio railing down the arm rest and out into the yard. White snow-like material covers the grass and mixed with the green of the grass, it was truly an amazing contrast.

Tables and chairs to accommodate the guest lined both inside and out in the yard. What caught her attention was the huge wedding cake, three layers of white decorated with green leaves and roses 'Oh wow,' she muttered in complete wonder. The wedding party had already gathered and they turn to clap and wave at her. She caught sight of Luka making love signs and kissy faces at her. Before she could stop herself she stuck her tongue out at him. He only laughed and she smiled triumphantly when Grant hit him upside the head. Shaking her head she turn away and greet some of the people she' didn't quite know. Only a couple of Jonas' friends and business associates, and by the time they finished introduction she knew it was impossible to remember all their names.

Glad to see some familiar faces she grinned as she hugged Kelly and her husband Brian. She looked around for the kids 'Kate's got them; they are running around here somewhere.' Kelly explained. She looked at her seriously then before hugging her again 'You look beautiful sweet heart, and I wish your mom would have been here to see you,' Emma felt tears springing to her eyes, she held on a little tighter when Kelly tried to move. She had always been kind of a mother figure for her 'I'm so proud of you. Jonas will treat you right and it doesn't matter that it wasn't love that brought this union. It’s going happen honey.' Her aunt kissed her cheek before she gave Jonas a "don’t-mess-with-me" look. Emma couldn't help but laugh as she watched her walk away. She took at deep shaky breath to get rid of the mellow mood from thoughts of her mom not being here.

Where ever her mom was, she hoped she approved. Jonas arms tightened around her waist. When she looked up at him he was staring down at her in understanding. She turned her face in his chest glad for the small comfort before they started mingling again. For some reason the wedding had looked small but now she realized it was a little over twenty-five. Half of whom she didn't know. She didn't find it hard though, to interact with Jonas' friends. It told her a lot about who he was and more about his life.

After chatting with a charming old couple, their wit and spunk had kept her truly entertained, Jonas led her to where his family stood talking and laughing. 'So how did you like it?' Hanna asked gesturing to the decor.

'It’s wonderful. I never expected any of this. Thank you guys so much.' She hugged her before she hugged Arlene also. They went on to explain the details of decoration, all to which she found interesting of its complex nature. She didn't realize the trouble they had gone through to make the day perfect for them and she was touched deeply by it. What touched her most was how much Jonas was involved in planning the wedding. When she heard she reached up and shyly kissed his cheek. 'It's time to sit love, you must be starving.' Jonas said looking at her knowingly. Emma colored, because she had been eyeing the food table inconspicuously. She didn't know that he saw her. He only chuckled before he took her to the long table at the head of the patio.

Everyone took their seats. Jonas' family- she guessed her family too- sat at their table. With Grant, William, and Billy to Jonas left, Arlene sat beside her with Hanna, and Luka. After everyone got settled almost immediately they started serving as soft music played in the back ground. 'How are you feeling? I hope you are not too over whelmed, this is a lot more guest than you anticipated.' Jonas said looking at her with consideration.

She had to smile 'No it's fine really. I enjoy meeting new people and they are your friends. It was nice,' He leaned over and kissed her softly on the forehead. She frowned, he hadn't kissed her on the lips since the pastor pronounce them man and wife. Like he knew what she was thinking, he chuckled and smooth the crease of her frown. Her heart started beating a little faster when he leaned down to kiss her but his lips never reached. They were interrupted by a waiter. Flushing she thanked him and her face got even redder when people at her table started laughing.

The dinner was lovely, the three course Italian meal truly delicious with its rare flavors and texture. After the meal was over, they then proceed to cutting of the cake. A fun event by itself, she was flushed with both embarrassment and desire. They fed each other, a small act that came across somewhat erotic thanks to Jonas and his not so subtle hints. Things got further embarrassing, well for her-the guest were having a blast- when a piece of the lemon flavored cake fell on her chest. The cake fell right in the small of her exposed cleavage and to her horror Jonas had just grinned and licked it up. What sent the crowd into a whole new set of cheers was the unnecessary amount of time Jonas spent licking at her. The flickering of his tongue had set her body ablaze and her face on fire. 'Got to make sure I get everything' was his simple explanation. The crowd had only laughed harder.

Soon it was time for the first dance. A giggle escape her when Jonas did a formal bow fitted for the seventies as he asked her to dance. He led her to the middle of the make shift dance floor and took her in his big strong arms. Soft melody floated through the air and caressed her from the inside out. Taking a deep breath she finally admits it: this really happened. This beautiful gorgeous man was her Husband. The label felt strange just thinking about it. At the age of twenty-two, she was pregnant with twins and now a married woman.

A year ago this outcome would have scared her to death. Not with the life she had, would she ever expect to have this. She still dreads the day it would all come crashing down. And for every minute she had to fight not to let the darkness consume her. Had to fight the urge to run and hide forever, away from the threat that still took up half of her thoughts each day. Hide from Fin, the man who could take away everything, with just a phone call.

She felt sweat prickling her skin and her heart rate increase. Anxiety filled her body and she had to take deep breaths 'Emma calm down. Come back to me, you are right here in my arms, safe where no one can touch you.' Her head snap up to him and she was caught into the coal depths of his black orbs. She sighed when he started caressing her cheeks, under her eyes. She won’t let Fin come in the way of her day, after all she had long since decided to just take one day at time.

When his hands came away she was shock to see the small trace of wetness. Surprised, she reached up to her face to find that it was indeed wet with her tears. She smile sheepishly and then watched mesmerized as Jonas put the finger with her tears into his mouth. 'This will all end soon, the only tears I want to see from now on is tears of joy,' the underline of his tone sent a clear message, of what? She didn't know. But she was too focused on not melting at his feet at the moment, she didn't care. Who was this Jonas? Where was the cold hard man she had known ever since their reunion? She had only gotten glances of his warm side. And she wondered when he will be back? For now though, she will enjoy his one.

They continue to held each other as they danced, enjoying the soft neat of the music. 'Have I told you how beautiful you look? Especially with that adorable stomach of yours?' He said after a few minute of companionable silence.

A shiver escaped her as she blushed and shook her head no 'You think so? I don't look too fat or too much of a whale?' she asked quietly, looking away. It was hard for her to voice her insecurities. Her occasional 'controlled tough front' was just that... a front. She leaned her head to the side questioningly, when he took her hand. To her utter shock, he placed it over his manhood-very hard-manhood. Her head snap around her to see if anyone was watching and she was grateful that they were either too engrossed in eating, chatting or just having fun on the dance floor. Her fingers twitched in temptation to grasp his perfect thickness.

'See what you do to me little girl. This is all for you my sweet sweet wife.' Emma swooned at him, but she was completely aware that he was trying seduced her. He had tried once or twice to get her alone, dropping hints here and there. She removed her hands from his temptation and caressed his face tentatively. He chuckled and leaned down to kiss her. Like before it didn't happen as the room got quiet and coincidentally the music stop playing also.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192 8 65
"I would have left him, but I can't get him off my mind. I have tried many times but still I can't. I have the money and all. I am also beautiful but...
66.4K 1.5K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...
137K 4.1K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...