Fire and Ice

Por EdensWritting

My life was once normal. I dance and I live. Average, Normal, and dance use to sum up my life until I met him... Más

"I Think A Bee Stung Me."
"Well congratulations, Einstein."
"You Know He's Trash?"
"I Wish I Met You Sooner"
"Give Me A Speech On Seatbelts."
"Hey, Smiles."
"Listen To Her, Go Home And Chicken Out!"
"I slipped a pill into it to help with what just happened."
"He's So Hot!"
"Cast:"
"You Can Call Me Sexy Rexy!"
"Interesting, Weird, And Confusing."
"You Know You Should Really Try Manners."
"Are You Going To Miss Me?"
"Let's Go Inside And I'll Explain."
"I Think I'm High!"
"Do I Not Make You Happy Enough?"
"Go To Sleep, Angel."
"This Is My First Time."
"That Means You Can't Kiss Anyone Else."
Thank you
"Get Out Out Of My House!"
"Maybe This Is What It Feels Like To Have Birth...Out My BACK!"
"Good Bye."
"Do You By Chance Have A Bathroom?"
"You Got Me Wrapped Around Your Finger."
"Don't Touch Leo!"
"Food Is The Key To Kayden's Heart."
"I Don't Want To Sleep In Here."
"He Looks Like John Cena."
"Kemo We Found Our Weapon."
"She Is Also Called By Lynn."
"I Think I Like These Shorts."
"He's Not Dead."
"I have always imagined them old with wrinkly lips and always smoking."
Addictions
Ladies and Gentlemen
"Kemo?"
"Things Are Going to Change."

"If You Stay I'll Let You Pet My Wings."

533 28 60
Por EdensWritting

Thank you to these really awesome readers: aprilghosh ShadowsInTheNight101 QueenOfHearts416 starkness SamanthaKeller03 PS_happy shivana18
You guys have commented and voted nonstop. Thank you! This chapter is for you guys!!!

...

Images of my last relationship flow through my mind as Kemo presses a kiss on my cheek. I push away from him and out of his wings as if he were a plague. Kemo gives me a funny look and I shake my head.

"I can't," I say rubbing my temples. "I can't," I repeat. His expression turns angry. I've come to know that Kemo has a very bad temper.

"Because you can't just kiss one person?" He growls. I shake my head not wanting to argue with him right now. He was so sweet just moments ago and now he's angry. "Then why?" He asks crossing his arms leaning back against his wooden headboard.

"I can't, I just can't." I whisper wiping tears away from my face. I take a seat at the end of his bed with my head in my hands. I can't go through that again. I feel hands wrap around my waist and pull me across the bed. He lets me cuddle to him.

"What's wrong, angel, you can tell me." He whispers. I shake my head, I can't force out words. "Show me?" He asks. I turn my head so I can see him. He taps my mark. "You can show me." He says and I sigh wiping my eyes. I don't think I've cried this much since I've met Kemo.

I sit in front of him. "How do I do this?" I ask.

"Think for the memory while I touch your mark. Just think of it until you are ready for me to come out. But since I'm older and experienced I can get out of I want." He says softly.

"Do I have to see it for you to see it?" I ask and he nods his head with a frown.

"Sorry, angel." He says and I wave him off. Lets just get his done. I start thinking of one of the beatings as he presses his fingers to my mark.

(I'm gonna write this as if we were seeing it like a movie. Don't get confused lol.)

He pressed her up against a wall with his hands around her neck strangling the life out of her. He used her neck to thrust her neck forward before pushing her back powerfully. Her head hits the wall with a bounce.

Blood spills from cuts on her body. He drops her as her knees shake and give out on her. She collides with the floor crying and begging for him to stop.

He looked down at her with ferocious eyes before swing up his leg and kicks her in the face. Leaving her in a bloody unconscious heap on the floor before leaving.

The vision ends, I open my eyes to a seething Kemo. His hands are gripping the bed sheets angrily. I put my hand on his cheek trying to get his attention.

His eyes slide to mine, his chest rising and falling as if he just ran a marathon. "Does he still do that?" He asks quietly, but anger still laces his voice.

"No, Amos took care of him. He walked in when he hit me and Amos went crazy. Almost killed him," I say.

"I gained more respect for Amos." He says quietly. "But why didn't you tell anyone?" He asks softly. I frown and sit back hugging my legs to myself.

"I was scared. He said that no one could help me. That if I told he'd kill me and dad." I whispered avoiding Kemo's intense eyes.

"I'm sorry that happened to you. I wish I was around so I could've killed him." He seethes.

"I don't want your pity," I snap. He shakes his head and brings me to him again. He cradles me in his arm.

"You think that's going to happen to you again? If you let someone in?" He asks.

"I don't know. I don't want it to happen again." I whisper.

"I won't let that happen again" he whispers. I hook my arms around his neck. I sob on his shoulder as he rubs my back. "Where is he at now?" Kemo asks. "I can kill him if you'd like. Anyone who hurts you I have permission to kill since I'm your angel." He says and I laugh.

"He's gone, he moved. And no, you're not going to kill him." I say. He pulls back so he can look at me.

"Why the heck not?!" He asks and I laugh.

"Because people who kill...I'm not a fan. Lets just say that." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Only because that's what you want." He sighs. He presses a kiss against my cheek and cuddles me to him. "Now lets just lay here and you stay." He murmurs against my hair.

"I told Theo I would come see him," I say, he groans pulling me closer.

"Screw Theo, actually, on second thought don't. Forget him though." He says. I giggle at his words. "If you stay I'll let you pet my wings." He chirps.

"Deal."

...

"Do I have to go in?" He asks pouting in the passenger seat. Grinning, I nod my bead. "When we start training, I'll remember this!" He grumbled as he gets out my truck. Training? What for? "For when you're all the way done changing you have to get well equipped into your body. Including knowing your strength, so don't complain to me when you have to run ten miles." He chirps and heads toward the entrance.

"I change my mind! Stay!!" I shout, but he shakes his head.

"My mind is made up, angel." He purrs opening the door as I glare at him. He laughs and slings his arm around my shoulders pulling me to him. Wow, Kemo's is a good mood in the morning for once. "Angel, I'm adding on five miles. I heard that." He says and I frown.

"I really don't like that," my tone serious now. He sighs and placed a big kiss on my cheek making the noise and everything.

"I'll teach you how to put your walls up first thing because once you are done changing others with high power are able to. K, angel?" I nod grimly. He sighs, "I'm sorry, I can't help it when you send them directly to me. But my ego hurts because you don't think about me kissing you." He frowns and I let out a big loud laugh.

"Good!" He rolls his eyes as we walk up to the register. We order our usual and as usual the same blonde who checks out Kemo stares directly at him. I lean forward and read her badge. Julia. That rings a bell. Oh! Dagon's girlfriend. "You're Dagon's girlfriend?" I ask. Her eyes shoot to me widening.

"Yeah," she says and I smile. "Here's your drinks. Have a good day," she smiles and greets the next people. We take a seat at the table as I take a drink and Kemo just stares at me.

"Can I help you?" I ask. He smiles leaning toward me.

"You have whipped cream on your face." He says, before I can even raise my hand to wipe it away he leans toward and licks the side of my lip. He then kisses that place and sits back in his seat as if nothing happened. Oo, that made me feel jittery, either that or it's the amount of caffeine I'm consuming from this drink.

"Thanks," I mumble as he looks at me with amused eyes. "What?" I ask dragging my hands across my face making sure that I don't have whipped cream on my face. Why do they call it whipped cream? Do they whip it before serving? And French fries, they don't even originate from France. And football, why is it called football if you don't use your feet? My brain hurts.

"You didn't wear make up!" He grins. "I wondered why I had an urge to kiss you." He mumbles to himself causing me to smile.

"Kemosabe, you always want to kiss me." I wink and he rolls his eyes.

"Oo! Caught me!" He says jokingly. "Can I though?" He asks. I raise a brow, "kiss you?" He asks and I shake my head.

"You're making me run fifteen miles. I'm not going to kiss you!" I chirp as we head toward my truck.

"I take it back!" He cries trailing behind me.

"My mind is made up, Kemo." I repeat his words with a smirk. He groans throwing himself in my truck.

HEY GUYS
I Don't know if this is considered a filler chap, but who cares? You got an update!
Hope you enjoyed!!
Tell me what you think!!
Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me if you haven't already!!!
Thanks for reading!!!
Until next time!!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.6K 94 25
It all started when he accepted my friend request on Facebook. I couldn't believe that he actually accepted my friend request. I was so happy. I don'...
2.2K 20 28
I have only ever had one meaning in life TO KILL, but that all changed when I turned 18. I met the love of my life, without knowing that he would lov...
472K 13.2K 40
You know it's always that kid in your class that's weird and no one would step foot near them. Well that's me, and I'm mindlessly in love with Ray Ra...
95.6K 6.6K 34
I don't know if he loves me or not, but I realized my love was real for him... Warning ⚠️ contains SMUT,