Perfectly Imperfect | Kellin...

By warpedtuor

Marie Alexandria Carter and her best friend Taylor Marie Emmerson go to Warped Tour having the time of their... More

Chapter 1- Meet Marie
Chapter 2- Warped Tour Part 1
Chapter 3- Warped Tour Part 2
Chapter 4- Back to School We Go
Chapter 5- Making Up For Lost Time
Chapter 6- All School Picture Goes Wrong
A/N: Society Is So Cruel
Chapter 7- Mayday
Chapter 8- Tickets
Chapter 9- Terror on 27
Chapter 10- Concert Time
Chapter 11- Happy Halloween
Chapter 12- Suspended
Chapter 13- Winter Break Part 1
Chapter 14- Winter Break Part 2
Chapter 15- Truth Be Told
Chapter 16- Youtube
Chapter 17- Business
Chapter 18- Megafest
Chapter 19- That Little Kiss You Stole
Chapter 20- Recording
Chapter 21- With You By My Side
Chapter 23- All You Wanted Was Me
Author's Note: Sorry Not Sorry (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 24- We Are All Sinners & The Blackest Beautiful
Chapter 25- This Heart Is Yours
Chapter 26- Sweet Serenity
Chapter 27- This Generation Needs A Hero
Chapter 28- Your Love Makes Me Stronger
Chapter 29- Give Me Therapy, I'm A Walking Travesty
Chapter 30- Hold Me Close
discontinued

Chapter 22- I'll Be Right Here Waiting

184 2 0
By warpedtuor

Song: No Ordinary Love by Memphis May Fire

Chapter 22- I'll Be Right here Waiting

-Maria's POV-

I lean back on Kellin's chest, pulling my varsity jacket closer to my body. Kellin's arms wrap tighter around my waist as he sets his head on my shoulder. We were sitting on a hill ontop of his car, watching the view of the fair lights in front of us.

It was silent except for the sound of a distant waterfall and the fair games and children screaming. The silence wasn't awkward, but comfortable. Kellin and I have been in this position for hours; me leaning against his chest with his arms protectively around my waist.

After eating ice cream and beating Alan and Tay in some games, we decided to be alone and talk about everything and nothing. I learned so much about his past and what I didn't know about him. I also told him about my past and about my brother. When I talked about Liam with Kellin, I didn't feel sad or depressed about the fact that he was gone; I was comfortable around Kellin.

Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls starting playing softly in the background on the radio in Kellin's car making me smile.

(Maria)

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't wanna go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
When sooner or later it's over
I just don't wanna miss you tonight

(Maria & Kellin)

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

(Kellin)

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive

(Maria & Kellin)

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

(Kellin)

I just want you to know who I am

(Maria)

I just want you to know who I am

(Maria & Kellin)

I just want you to know who I am

I stare into Kellin's eyes before pushing my lips onto his. He flips me over so that my legs are on either side of his waist and my hands are resting on his chest. He grips my hips as I straddle him, making me smirk.

Kellin gives me a lopsided grin before holding onto my waist and flipping us over so I'm under him. He tilts my head to the side and starts nibbling at my neck. Moments later he sucks on my sweetspot making me gasp. He chuckles before licking the spot, and then a chill runs up my spin from his hot breath hitting my sensitive skin.

Kellin's lips attach to mine again, but this time his tongue runs over my bottom lip asking for entrance, me gladly granting him access. His tongue fights mine for dominance as he grips onto my hips tighter, making me run my hands through his hair fiercly.

He tugs at the bottom of my shirt which is now halfway up my stomach, giving him full access to reaching his hand up my shirt. I hear a twig snap off in the distance, thinking nothing of it since I'm with Kellin and shouldn't have to worry about anything happening but the snap was too close for my liking.

I pull away, resulting in Kellin giving me a puzzled look. "Is something wrong?" He asks, worry lacing every word.

"I thought I heard something." I say while searching frantically around the car. I lean onto the windshield and shut off the radio so I could hear better.

"Maria, there's nothing there. It's okay." He says while pulling me back to him. I just ignore my previous thoughts and re-connect my lips with his. Moments later I hear another twig snap making me pull away again.

"Did you hear it that time?" I ask with a frown. Kellin nods, hopping off of the car and walking in the direction of where the sound came from. I watch from the top of the car and he looks around a bit longer before turning around to face me.

"See, I told you it was nothing." Kellin throws his arms in the air before an all too familiar ginger jumps out from behind the tree and hops onto Kellin's back. I cover my mouth with my hands, trying to hold back my laugh but fail.

"Jesus! What the fuck Alan?" Kellin screams after Alan steps back onto the ground. He laughs before grabbing Tay's hand who stepped out from behind the tree also.

"Sorry. Didn't think I would actually scare you. Guess I was wrong." He says while smiling. Tay giggles as they stand beside me, Kellin soon coming over and pulling me up onto the car with him. I snuggle into his chest as Alan and Tay join us.

Tay turns the radio back on and Kellin sings softly to a song i've never heard of before. His voice is so beautiful. Especially when I hear it being sung to me, or with me. For another hour or so we all make jokes and listen as Alan and Kellin tell stories about tours they've been on.

-Next Day-

"Tay!" I scream down the hallway while walking to her room. I walk in to find her sitting on her bed, looking at me with a guilty expression. "Where the hell did you put my shirt?" I ask with hands on my hips.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Tay shrugs, typing something on her phone.

"Oh yeah? Then what's this?" I pull out my shirt from her dresser that was sticking out of the shelve. She gives me a sly smirk before walking out of the room and down the staircase.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." It doesn't surprise me that she stoll it. It's a great shirt.

I stand in front of my full length mirror, satisfied with my look.

I have on some tight fitting leggings with a crop top that says 'Mosh' on the front in blue and red lettering, and some black combat boots. My make-up is a thick layer of eyeliner and a thick layer of mascara on the top and bottom making the grey around my eyes pop more.

My lip ring is in along with my belly ring and tattoos on my arms and stomach on show. My hair is teased making my bangs fall across my forehead but not covering my eyes.

I look perfect.

Today we are going back to the studio to work on some more cover songs with two artists which is really irritating because I don't know which guys they are. Kellin refuses to tell me and every time I bring it up he simply changes the subject.

"Are you ready to leave?" Tay asks before I grab my bag and phone. I shake my head and follow her downstairs and through the front door. I hop into our car and drive us to the office to meet Kellin. Once we arrive we head to the recording booth to see Kellin sitting on the couch next to two of the most beautiful men I have ever laid eyes on.

Oli Sykes and Josh Franceschi.

"You must be Maria. I'm Oli and this is Josh but think you know that." Oli puts his hand out, making me shake it as he gives me a breath taking smile. Maria, stop staring at him. You're with Kellin. Josh gives me a handshake before sitting back down on the couch.

I walk over and sit on Kellin's lap, giving his a quick kiss before taking my phone out and open up the camera app to take a picture with the guys. "Get in the picture boys!" Kellin kisses my cheek while Josh and Oli hold up the rock sign with their fingers as I stare down and lock eyes with Kellin.

After the picture is took I post it on Twitter and Instagram before walking into the booth as Kellin adjusts the microphone for me. "What song are we doing?" Josh asks with a grin.

"Bite My Tongue." Oli interrupts my thoughts. I smile as Josh nods. Kellin gives me a thumbs up before starting the recording.

(Josh)

I hate to break it to you but
You're just a lonely star
I try to bring you down but
A level isn't good enough

(Maria)

You always do as you please
So I'm gonna follow suit
And take a seat
And watch you fall apart
'Cause in the end
What are you without me?

(Josh & Maria)

I slow this down 'cause I know that you can't keep up
Oh maybe I, maybe I was wrong from the start
I might be proud, but at least I'm proud of something
You've taken pride in becoming nothing

(Josh)

You keep me on the edge of my seat
I bite my tongue so you don't hear me
I wanna hate every part of you in me
I can't hate the ones who made me

You keep me on the edge of my seat
I bite my tongue so you don't hear me
I wanna hate every part of you in me
I can't hate the ones who made me

(Maria)

I'm married to the music
For better or for worse
You say that I'm privileged but
My gift is my curse

(Josh)

I can't recall the last time
Someone asking how I was
Last I checked I was a fucking wreck
I called for help and no one showed up
So I sit in the dirt

(Josh & Maria)

You keep me on the edge of my seat
I bite my tongue so you don't hear me
I wanna hate every part of you in me
I can't hate the ones who made me

(Maria)

You keep me on the edge of my seat
I bite my tongue so you don't hear me
I wanna hate every part of you in me
I can't hate the ones who made me

(Oli)

Just forget what you've learned
Just forget what you've heard
The truth just confirmed
I can't bear the sight of you anymore.
You've become what I hate
Sold yourself for a bit of fame
Now that the wolves have closed the door
You wanna drag me down some more
Fuck you
Fuck you

(Josh & Maria)

You keep me on the edge of my seat
I bite my tongue so you don't hear me
I wanna hate every part of you in me
I can't hate the ones who made me

(Maria)

You keep me on the edge of my seat
I bite my tongue so you don't hear me
I wanna hate every part of you in me

(Josh, Maria, Oli)

I can't hate the ones who made me

"I think I want to do Deathbeds. Is that okay Oli?" I ask him as he simply nods his head. Perfect.

(Oli)

Eyes like a car crash
I know I shouldn't look but I can't turn away.
Body like a whiplash,
Salt my wounds but I can't heal the way
I feel about you.

(Maria)

I watch you like a hawk
I watch you like I'm gonna tear you limb from limb
Will the hunger ever stop?
Can we simply starve this sin?

(Oli)

That little kiss you stole
It held my heart and soul
And like a deer in the headlights I meet my fate

(Oli & Maria)

Don't try to fight the storm
You'll tumble overboard
Tides will bring me back to you

(Oli)

And on my deathbed, all I'll see is you
The life may leave my lungs
But my heart will stay with you

(Oli & Maria)

That little kiss you stole
It held my heart and soul
And like a ghost in the silence I disappear
Don't try to fight the storm
You'll tumble overboard
Tides will bring me back to you

(Maria)

The waves will pull us under

(Oli)

Tides will bring me back to you

(Maria)

The waves will pull us under

(Oli & Maria)

Tides will bring me back to you

(Maria)

The waves will pull us under

(Oli)

Tides will bring me back to you

(Oli & Maria)

Tides will bring me back to you

(Oli & Maria)

That little kiss you stole
It held my heart and soul
And like a ghost in the silence I disappear
Don't try to fight the storm
You'll tumble overboard
Tides will bring me back to you

(Maria)

That little kiss you stole
It held my heart and soul
And like a deer in the headlights I meet my fate

(Oli & Maria)

Don't try to fight the storm
You'll tumble overboard
Tides will bring me back to you

Josh and Kellin cheer as Oli and I finish the last few lyrics of the song. "That sounded great!" Josh exclaims as Oli and I follow him out of the booth. I sit on Kellin's lap again and smile at them.

"Yeah it was. You honestly have a beautiful voice Maria." Oli says before pulling out his phone that started ringing. "Sorry, it's Hannah. I will be right back." Oli's thick accent fills the silent room as he heads to the hallway.

"Tell Hannah that she has a great fashion sense and that I love her tattoos!" I scream after him. He turns back around, giving me the thumbs up before shutting the door fully. Kellin and Josh chuckle before Oli returns and sits down.

"Hannah says thank you and she would really like to meet you soon." Oli says with a smile. I love Oli and Hannah's relationship.

"Well that would be great." I say before Alan and Tay burst into the room laughing at something Alan must have said. Tay goes silent and stares at the two boys on the couch.

"You are Oli and Josh. Frontmen of Bring Me The Horizon and You Me At Six." A dumbfounded expression masks Tay's face.

"Indead we are." Josh and Oli shakes hands with Tay.

"I'm Tay." Tay says before being pulled into Alan's side. She giggles before Alan speaks.

"Hello boys. It's been a while Josh. As for you Oli, well I just got off tour with you." Alan chuckles before Oli and Josh laugh along with him.

"I'm hungry. Anyone up for pizza?" I ask before getting a chorus of cheer's and  yes's. After another few minutes of talking about track numbers we head to the nearest pizza parlor, sharing laughs and stories.

●════════●♥●════════●

A/N: Chapter 22 everyone! I hope you enjoyed it.

I'm so fucking terrible for not updating for so long but I was on Spring Break! Anywhore, thank you for 2.7K!

I HAVE EXCITING NEWS.

- Aaron Pauley followed me on Twitter and I started crying.

- Shayley Bourget followed me on Twitter and I started crying again.

- Memphis May Fire tweeted me and I was seriously in so much shock. It was really bad.

So i guess you could say I have had a very good Spring Break.

I HAVE AN UPON THIS DAWNING CONCERT IN 17 DAYS AND A LETLIVE CONCERT IN 18 DAYS. CAN I SAY I AM REALLY FUCKING EXCITED BECAUSE I AM HANGING OUT WITH UPON THIS DAWNING BEFORE THE SHOW AND GET TO MEET THEM BYE NOT SORRY

Oh and I went to a Chiodos concert about a week and three days ago and it was the greatest night of my life. I got to hold Craig Owens hand and sing with him along with the fact that i held him up by the foot in the pit and ripped his shirt. Yeah, I was that close to the stage.

-Go buy Memphis May Fire's new album Unconditional

-Go buy Chiodos new album Devil

New update soon. Love you all and keep sharing this story with your friends! -Saisha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 7.3K 70
disclaimer: i no longer write these books, check out my poetry! much love always and i hope you enjoy one night, after seeing sleeping with sirens p...
533K 17K 35
Cyan lives a miserable life always being taunted by her parents and abused verbally and physically. They always find ways to make her feel worthless...
818 23 25
TRIGGER WARNING!!!!! Four friends go to Warped Tour expecting to meet, some band member and listen to great music but none of them saw this coming.
3.3K 141 32
It's the summer of 2012 so you know what that means - Warped Tour - Kellin's going through a difficult time whilst on the tour, so he confides in is...