Adrian Likes Julius

By OffbeatSam

Adrian Jones, a high school junior had never really escaped the box that is his world. He spends his days smo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
For y'all

XXXVII

374 20 10
By OffbeatSam

Guys, I don't know why I get so uncomfortable writing sex scenes but I want them in the book 😓 like it's deadass important for where the story is going.... so here ya go!
________________________

"When the fuck you get so good at this?" Julius was sweating so hard that his curls were sticking to his forehead. "Fuck."

Adrian gnawed at his lower lip, gripping Julius's shoulder as he continued sliding down on his boyfriend's dick. "Mmmm."

He usually hated riding because he was way too weak in the knees for all that moving, but last night Julius did something rare- he let him top after him. Appreciative, Adrian had to treat him before they got up and got ready to start their depressing day.

"It's hitting my spot." He moaned, feeling nothing but pure pleasure as he took him all the way down to the base.

Adrian looked at Julius's face, chuckling breathlessly at how ugly he looked with his face drawn in at the neck, giving him a double chin. His face was funny, but his penis was no joking matter.

"Ahhh, fuck me nigga."

"Shit, you sound so sexy.." Julius ran his hands along his thighs to grip his hips.

Adrian was following the rhythm to his latest Trap favorite in his head. He had a hard time maintaining it with the way Julius was hitting him, but he was determined to do well.

"Speed up." The light eyed teen demanded, using one hand to touch Adrian's rock hard little friend.

"Fuckouttah- mmmm yeah." He reached around for the headboard as Julius held his hips up to pound into him. "Uh uh uhhh uh... you're fucking my shit uuuuup!"

He gripped Julius's arm, his other hand digging into the wood of his headboard as he attempted to slow down his boyfriend's handjob. Too much stimulation was going to drive him mad.

"Ahh ah ah ahhh ah ahh fuck fuck fu.... mm slow- please!"

Julius was not trying to hear it. "Take that shit." He slammed into him, still careful not to pull out too fast.

He dropped his head, digging his nails into Julius's chest as he applied a little pressure on him to lean up and just take what was being given to him. "Mmmmm, fuck, nigga! You're killing meee. Unngh."

Sadistically, he grinned as he completely stopped.

Before Adrian could sigh in relief, he found himself being thrown onto his face, his boyfriend's clammy hand on one side of it to keep it down as his hips were pulled up.

"Arch that shit." He felt the stinging of having his ass smacked violently.

Doing as he was told, he adjusted himself so that his neck wasn't uncomfortable as he was held down. Biting his lip to hold back a groan as Julius pressed into him, Adrian slid his hand back instinctively.

"If you try to slow me down even once, I'll destroy you." He slowly entered. "Let me hear a "yes, daddy" so I know that you're listening."

"Yeaaah daddy." He groaned, leading off into a bunch of incoherent cussing as Julius pounded into him like the aggressive bastard he was, continuing to hold his face down.

"Don't lose that arch!" He could feel Julius's breath on his neck as the boy lowered himself that he was pressing into him.

Adrian bit the sheets, having a love-hate relationship with this position. If Julius wasn't fucking him up before, he had more room to do him however he pleased in this position. The route his boyfriend usually chose was to switch tempos until he was begging like a little bitch. Surely, that's what he did, leaving Adrian gripping the sheets with every part of his body that could grip, including his toes. He could feel the pool of wetness under him, knowing damn well that one rub to his dick would have him running like a faucet.

"Don't lose your arch." Julius lifted to his knees, pulling Adrian with him. The dreadhead held himself up on his elbows for balance, arching his back especially deep for this one.

"Mmmm... oh shit! Ahhhhh! " He cried, being ragged like one of those fabric dolls, a hand around the back of his neck. "Daaaamn!"

"Look back at it!" His boyfriend demanded, caressing his neck.

"Fuck, daddy." He tried to use a hand to jerk himself off as he twisted his body to see Julius slamming against him with loud grunts.

He lost focus and just took the pounding, drooling all over his sheets as he moaned, feeling his hair be lightly pulled before Julius slid his hand around his back, settling on playing with the flesh on his behind.

A few more slams as Julius pulled out and he could hear the condom being pulled off. "I'm bouta cum."

Adrian took deep breaths for recovery as he felt hot seed spilling down his tender bottom.

"Shit, shit, shit... That ass good." Julius exhaled, moving to sit by the headboard and meeting him with a half-lidded lust filled expression. "Stand up on the bed."

The dreadhead grinned, moving to stand in front of him and allowing his man to suck his dick the way only he could. "Mmm..."

Julius clutched his butt, slipping his fingers between the crack to get a good hold on him as he flawlessly sucked Adrian into his mouth.

"Yo, are y'all-" Chris barged into the room. "Oh shit! Guess y'all are up."

Adrian had a moment of not knowing what to do as Chris backed out and his other two friends peeped in. Julius obviously did not care by the way he kept pleasuring him, his eyes never leaving his face once. The dreadhead should've expected his exhibitionist boyfriend to have no qualms about being watched.

"He's going to town." Eva muttered in amazement, popping right back out as fast as she popped in.

"Oh shit, Julius gonna have to give me tips." Jesus gawked. "Shit, my toes curling too."

Adrian ran his hand through Julius's hair, trying to look away to get rid of his distraction. "Yo! Get out, nigg-ahhh fuck, Jules."

The Dominican teen mocked his facial expression before having his ponytail grabbed by Chris as he was yanked out of the room with the door shut behind his flailing body by Eva.

"I'm cumming." Adrian whispered, staring down at the very entertained Julius who made no attempts to peel off as he writhed and released.

They cleaned up soon after, taking a well deserved shower together before sitting down in his mother's dining room to have breakfast with his friends as the woman spun around them.

"You're gonna miss each other so much." She rested a hand on Julius's shoulder, something she did that annoyed the hell out of Adrian. He couldn't wait to get away from her.

"Sooo much." Chris snorted, leading to the other teens to snicker to themselves.

Julius lightly pat her hand, another gesture Adrian hated. "At least I'll still come and help you out."

"You're so sweet, I swear."

Adrian rolled his eyes at how nice his boyfriend pretended to be when he was there barely able to sit right. He got along too well with his mother for his liking. It was cute at first but now Adrian was convinced the boy knew her for the fake bitch she pretended to be and not the negligent distant cousin of a surrogate that she actually was.

"Why ain't Adrian take me to Cali for the summer like last year? You know I'm free." Jesus complained, slurping his fresh smoothie obnoxiously.

"Nigga! You got summer school!" The dreadhead sucked his teeth. "You betta graduate this August.... That's a stretch- I mean, January."

Jesus shook his head. "Ugh. Guess imma stay with Chris and Eva this summer."

"No, the fuck you will not. I intend to get poon all summa long and you seem to have other things on your mind."

"Thut Afrikun meat." Eva mocked some sort of accent, making Chris flex at her.

"Say that again." He threatened, swiftly turning to grab Jesus's hair. "He'll get it."

Jesus grinned. "That di- ayeee, papí!!"

The woman in the room chuckled, backing up. "What a quirky bunch... lemme know when you need us to drive you guys." She walked around to the steps just as Jermaine was walking down.

"Morning y'all. Any left for me?" The boy dragged his feet, sliding past them in basketball shorts and a tank as they greeted him.

"Yeah, she left yours in the oven and a smoothie in the blender." Adrian answered him, pointing towards the kitchen.

Jerry shot him thumbs up from inside the kitchen. "Good looks, broski."

Julius slid his arm around Adrian. "Your new brother got the fatty."

"So does your older sister." The dreadhead countered, earning a laugh from him.

"He like boys?" Eva questioned lowly.

Adrian sighed. "I keep telling y'all I don't know."

"Find out cuz he look like Christian Combs with a nice booty."

Jesus leaned to the their whispering. "When he comes back, kiss in front of him and let's see how he responds."

"What if he's like Chris? Straight but doesn't give a fuck?" Adrian asked. "He don't seem to care that we're dating."

"Chris ain't straight, he's fronting." Jesus rolled his eyes.

The dark skinned teen grabbed him by the back of the neck. "I'm not fronting, you're just mad weird." He pushed him.

"I wasn't mad weird when I had my finger up y-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Eva hissed, the boy walking out with a platter of food and taking a seat at the head of the table. "Adrian, so how you gonna live without getting your cheeks clapped by Julius?"

He hated being bait. "Just fine, thank you."

"That's a lie." Julius played with one of his dreads. "Tell them what you said during round one when I had your knees touching your ears."

Jermaine coughed, staring down at his plate.

"Shut up." He mumbled, letting Julius grip his face.

"Who the fuck you talking to?" He leaned so close he could feel him breathing on his cheek.

Adrian turned quickly and gently bit his nose. "This ain't the bedroom, I can definitely fuck you up if you act up."

"Mmkay, daddy." The mixed male pouted, receiving a peck. "I'll make sure to remember you said that the next time we fuck. I'll terrorize your insides."

The dreadhead frowned, realizing that they won't be fucking for a while.

"My insides better be the only insides you're terrorizing cuz I'll beat your ass in the middle of the park for everyone to see if you cheat."

"Aight, as long as you remember that I'll crash my father's car into your gate."

"Y'all violent." Jermaine finally spoke up, halfway done with his breakfast.

"Riiiight?" Chris shook his head. "Imagine being around them all the time. They're always slapping, biting, kicking, and cursing each other out."

"And fucking like wild animals." Eva chuckled.

Jerry snorted. "Livin swell, I see?"

"We l-"

"Yo!" Lionel cut Julius off, peaking from the top of the steps. "Adrian, ya mom said you supposed to be there at two?"

"Yeah, the flight's for 2:15."

"You got your boarding pass printed out and checked in?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

"We should leave in an hour so that you're there by twelve. You don't wanna be running around."

The dreadhead nodded. "Okay."

"Make sure you got everything you need and your stuff is in the trunk. You packed everything?"

"Did that yesterday, Ly."

The man nodded. "Well, y'all get ready now cuz when I say go, everyone better hop in that car."

Jermaine snickered, mimicking his father.

"Don't laugh, cuz don't forget you're helping me pack and move my shit today." Lionel reminded him, walking back up the stairs.

He shut up quickly, grumbling to himself.

______________________________

I'm in a funk but I promise the next chapter will be better. I'm estimating about ten more chapters left, more or less.

Ohhh and I'm working on a new story that will be so special to me 👌🏾 it'll be great

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 59.2K 87
Adrian always felt like he was never the best at anything. His school grades were mediocre, he wasn't much of a popular person and the girl he likes...
1.8K 73 26
Adrian, an Asian boy from a broken household, tries to find friends in a new place. He's hopeful for his future, but he might end up finding more tha...
1.3K 22 16
Charlie Smith is new to this years hockey team at Edgewood High. He's already making friends with the hockey team and surely enough attention from th...
41.4K 1.4K 32
Troye Sivan, goes out to America to live his life and pursue his dreams. When he meets his new roommate, Jacob Bixenman, he starts to slowly and secr...