one night stand

By captain_emma16

stana Katic is in an abusive relationship. what happens when her and Nathan have a one night stand? More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Stana
Nathan
Stana
3rd person
Nathan

Stana

370 8 2
By captain_emma16

When I came too Kris was hovering over me with an angry look in his eyes. Everything ached and stung, I was in agony but I knew I deserved it, I cheated on my husband and I deserved what I got.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few days later we were filming again, this time it was a scene in the bedroom. Things were awkward between Nathan and I, I couldn't look him in the eye and we hadn't spoken since that day; he had tried to talk to me but I just couldn't.
Thank god for makeup, no one could see the black eye Kris had given me. Lucy, my makeup artist was the only one who knew about it; she didn't say anything about it but she had this look on her face every time she saw it. A look of pain, sympathy, empathy. Did she know what it was like? She was quiet, shy even and never spoke about her personal life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     The scene:
We sat beside one another on the edge of the bed, his hand slipped into mine. Keeping in character perfectly, we said our lines; despite the awkwardness between the two of us. We remained professional. Then came the kiss!
He held my face gently and pressed his lips to mine, I almost winced in pain but it felt nice. His lips were warm, soft. He scraped his teethe lightly over my bottom lip and it started bleeding, I could taste the iron and feel the warm wet sensation as it dripped onto my chin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
162K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
216K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
161K 4.8K 50
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...