Found my Placid Love || Ziam

By dazzlingziam

Liam Payne is a normal boy. He is looking for peace. Have two Best Buddies to hold onto and his 'not so big'... More

MEET THE PEEPS
Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Kindly Ignore
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
New Story!
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
A/N
Epilogue

Chapter- 18

2.4K 101 175
By dazzlingziam

Get low is a bop. Its on repeat from day one.
Buy it on iTunes and stream it on spotify people. Come on. We don't appreciate Liam enough and and and.
Back to you, i am waiting.
#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#

-Liam (POV)-

I woke up when the curtains were opened wide and sun rays pierced my eyes. I groaned and took the other pillow to hide away from the world.

But that wasn't happening when someone started tickling the hell out of me.

This scene seemed familiar, when i was all alone, not at all loved and school was starting, same thing happened but today, there's a big difference and that is Zayn.

"Come on Leeyum, wake up." Zayn finally stopped and started peppering my face with kisses. I groaned not ready to get up yet. So instead i ducked away when zayn was almost picking me up and he fell beside me.

"Come on, you're always a late sleeper why are you up this early?" I said as i rolled on to his side, opening my eyes slowly and met with his beautiful golden orbs which can never fail to take my breath away specially when they are starting right back at me with so much love and adoration.

"Because, its School for you today. Its Monday, come on. Get up baby" Zaym said nudging my tummy.

"No, i don't want to go. You go. Don't disturb me" I mumbled.

"Oh yeah? I should leave?" Zayn asked.

"Yes please" I said as i showed him the middle finger. He gasped.

"That's not very nice, Princess" He said and he pinned me down on the bed. I winced a little, still sore from yesterday and i blushed as the memories of the beautiful night flashed through.

Zayn noticed and smirked.

"I was going gentle babe, even after you purposefully seduced me and made me jealous but you were the one to beg-"

"Oh shut up" i slapped his chest looking away from the embarrassment, i struggled to get out of his grip and winced again.

"That's what you get, when you play games babe" He chuckled.

"See, now how will i go to school? I can't even walk. So, i am sleeping and you? Cuddle with me. That's not a plea but an order." I said and closed my eyes.

"An order? But as far as i remember yesterday you were plea-"

I pushed him hard when he wasn't aware making him fall out of the bed with a thud.

"Oww, you are evil." Zayn said rubbing his elbows and bum.

I couldn't contain myself and i laughed so hard.

"Oh my god. Hahaha. You. Hahaha. Are. Hahaha. So. Hahaha. Stupid ahhhhh" I screamed when he pulled me with him on the floor making me sit on his lap.

"Now, you don't want me to do things to you that you'll regret. Now, do you?" Zayn said biting my neck. I whimpered.

"Is that a yes?" He asked.

"Yes" I said

"Oh, okay" He quickly picked me up and then dumped me in the bath tub which was already filled with water.

"ZAYN! I can't breathe, i can't-" I said flapping my arms and legs around like a fish.

"Woah woah woah, calm down, its a bath tub. Omg" He laughed.

I huffed.

"Not funny, you were talking about things. " i emphasized folding my arms and pouted making Zayn laugh even more, a smile creped up my face hearing his angelic laugh.

"Things like what? Fucking you so you won't be able to stand up from that bed a few meters away for days?" He asked so easily.

"Umm-uh" i stuttered.

"Answer me Leeyum" He said as he entered the bath tub and i didn't noticed before but he stripped to his boxers and now slowly removing my clothes as well.

"Or eating you out? So atleast you can survive?" He asked in his deep voice, his hands cupping my ass cheeks.

"Anything! Just anything." I screamed.

"Yeah?"

I nodded.

"Well, too bad. I am not gonna do anything. You have school Baby and i have work, at my first ever job" He said as he fake walked away.

"Noo, you can't do this to me." i whined. "How dare you? I hate you" I said. Zayn chuckled.

"As much as i would love to do all these things to you, make you feel loved and pleasure you so good. I am concerned about your pretty little bum," Zayn said petting my ass, making me blush. "Also, you've been skipping school a lot, i never thought i had to say this sentence to you. What the hell, you're the topper." He said chuckling as i giggled.

"So what now?" I asked.

"So, we'll bath together and then we will head towards where we are supposed to go, princess" He said leaning down to kiss me chastely, i kissed back.

I made myself comfortable between zayn's legs, almost on top of him because the bath tub isn't that huge.

We washed ourselves, each other's hair, splashed water on each other, made hairstyles with soap bubbles on each other's hair and then got out.

We dressed up and Zayn dropped me to school.

He pecked my lips and squeezed my hand.

"Have a great day, babe. I love you." He said and i kissed his cheek and got out.

"You too, Zaynie." I said waving as he drove away.

I saw Niall a few feet away waving at me, i waved back and jogged up to him.

"Hey Nialler" I greeted with a grim and he smiled wide.

"Liam, you look too happy today. Anything special? " He asked eyeing the violent bright red mark besides my birthmark.

"Nothing, maybe just woke up on the right side of the bed." I answered blushing.

"Oookay" He said clearly not buying it but brushing it off.

Zayn left trails of hickeys yesterday on my body but maximum on my chest and collar bones and i was wearing a plaid button up, none of them showing but i forgot about the one at the neck, the biggest one. How am i gonna survive today?

"GUYSSS!!" Harry came towards us running and tackled us into a hug, starling us, he lost his balance as the clumsy guy he is and we all fell to the floor.

"Oh god, Harry! Get off" Niall shouted.

"Oh sorry," He said as we dusted off our clothes and stood up.

"Sorry, but i am so happy. This weekend Louis took me to a very pretty place, i don't even know what place but it was so beautiful. We camped there and went swimming and had such a great time. He was so romantic and we fucked below the stars, the moon and-" I widened my eyes and closed his mouth with my hand.

I gave a nervous smile to the students walking by giving us looks and glared at him while he just showed his teeth and dimples

"What the fuck Harry, too much details. And at least talk slow. Jesus." Niall said.

The bell rang and we quickly headed to our classes. The first class i share with both of them so we all walk together.

We were not late hopefully because the teacher didn't come yet so we sat down.

As i sat i felt pain in my lower back. For some reason, i again blushed.

Harry was sitting next to me so he looked at me worried but smirked as soon as he saw the mark on my skin.

"Is something wrong Liam? " He asked innocently as i moved right to left smiling awkwardly.

"Um, i can't get comfortable here you know." I said shifting weirdly to get an angle where my ass won't feel like its on fire.

(look at Zayn's smirk imao)

"Oh okay" He said still smirking lightly touching the red spot.

I whined and glared at him.

"Zayn's very possessive and have sharp teeth is all i'll say" He said examining the mark as if an investigator.

"Shut your mouth" i raised my voice.

"Mr. Payne, if you said another word, you'll get detention." Ms. Granger said.

"Sorry" I said only making Harry chuckle some more.

The whole day went by pretty quickly today, which never happens to be honest. Not with me. Seems like its  a very good day for me.

I bid my goodbyes to the two and went to the garage and didn't find Zayn there. I waited for half an hour and then walked by myself. Maybe he is still at his shift.

When i reached home i called out Zayn's name a lot of time but got no response. I called him non stop and he picked up none of them. I may sound like a clingy, extra boyfriend but it's two hours after when Zayn is supposed to be back.

I took my car keys and drove to his house.

"ZAYN? ZAYN! " I shouted. When Louis came out of his room.

"What happened Liam?" He asked.

"Is Zayn here? Did he informed where he is? Do you know where is Zayn?" i said panicking.

"What? Zayn's not at yours? I got the text from him that he is not coming home today because he had something special to give to you, he said maybe a necklace and will go pick you up. And had something planned for after." He said worried himself now.

"When did he texted?" I asked hurriedly.

"Like three hours ago" Louis answered widening his eyes.

My eyes watered.

"Try calling him, he is not picking up my calls." I said.

Louis called him,once,twice thrice, 12th time and he didn't answered.

We got out, in Louis' jeep in search of him. Louis Drove while i suggested him where we could find him. But it had now been 6 hours since he has been missing.

We finally decided to go from the school's way to see if any luck.

After some miles i saw something that took the life out of me, like my heart was being snatched away and broken into million pieces.

Zayn's car was practically crushed and Zayn was lying unconscious with pool of Blood on the highway.

"ZAYN!" I bursted into tears.

#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:
*hides behind Louis* don't kill me, everything will be fine. I promise.

Thoughts?

Love xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 967 60
"I didn't sign up for this! My parents made me. You don't have to sit there and pretend you care Liam!" Zayn yells out. The thing is, Liam did start...
5.1K 94 26
Previously Called as: She's Not Afraid But in Love She Is What if you have a friend a friend who is happy ,adventurous and has always a smile on her...
10.7K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...
7.7K 138 40
Kelsey Maxwell lost her mother at a young age in a house fire; she has no siblings to turn to and the only friends she has are guys, but they always...