Secret Love (Joshifer)

De ohshipit

Josh and Jen have had many ups and downs in their relationship when they were dating and even when they are w... Mais

Secret Love (Joshifer)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Epilogue
Sequal

Chapter 46

3.8K 110 28
De ohshipit

Both of our families gather in Josh's living room. Well I guess it's out living room now. Aww I love this.

"So as you guys know Josh proposed again and I said yes. We have decided that we don't want to wait to get married. So since we have some time off, we are getting married." I exclaim. Everyone starts cheering.

"Now normally Jen wouldn't want a traditional wedding but I talked her into it. We are getting married on the cliff where Jen and I always go. We know this is short notice and we still have all of our interviews to do. Jen and I wrote down everything we want and we were hoping you guys could help us out." Josh tell them.

Both of our moms are already in. Connor surprisingly agrees to help.

"How much time do we have?" My mom asks.

"That's the thing. Short notice." I say trying not to answer her question.

"Jennifer Shrader Lawrence, how much time do we have?" My mom asks again.

"About two weeks. We are cutting it close with our wedding date being April 12th." I tell her hiding behind Josh.

My mom dramatically falls on the couch. Joshs mom is already on the phone setting stuff up.

"Josh and I will work on the guest list. Everyone send pictures of options. We will tell you which one to pick." I say.

Everyone scrambles around trying to get ready. The moms are on flowers, the brothers are on getting a priest and chairs, and the dads and Blaine's wife are setting up the food and tables and stuff.

"Okay so obviously the whole hunger games cast from both movies." I say as Josh scribbles down names.

"Both sides of our families." Josh says. "If they can make it."

"Bradley, Amy, Christian, Laura, Lindsey." I tell him.

"Have you thought about your bridesmaids?"

"Well my maid of honor will be Laura and then bridesmaids will be Jena, Lindsey, Jackie, and Izzy. Who is your best man?"

"I'm trying to decide between Connor and Sam. I think Connor is too young but I want him up there with me."

"Then have him be a groomsmen."

"Oh yea along with Liam."

"Then Willow and Amandla can be the flower girls. Then Blaine's son could carry the rings."

"Okay so I'm inviting Vanessa, some friends from back home, Selena, Lucy. I think that is it."

"What about Anna?" I ask him knowing he forgot.

"Crap! I forgot about her! I haven't seen her in forever!"

"Figured." I sigh.

Josh finishes writing everyone's name down. We were tempted to send out save the date cards but since its such short notice, we decided on email and text. I started texting my whole family and Josh started with his. Once we finished our families, we emailed friend that was invited. After a few minutes, Jackie and Izzy come running into the house alone with Xander and Jack.

"Way to knock!" I exclaim laughing at them.

"You guys are seriously getting married?" Jackie asks sitting down.

"Yes we are!" I confirm.

"Who are your bridesmaids?" Izzy asks.

"Definitely not you." I start laughing. She pouts and falls into Xander's lap. "My maid of honor is Laura and my amazing bridesmaids will be you guys, Jena, and Lindsey. Willow and Amandla are going to be the flower girls." I tell them.

They all get so excited. God I hate planning weddings! This is so boring. I mean I am so happy that I get to be marrying Josh. I love him more than anything except my family. Well I guess he is my family now.

**Two weeks later**

My dad hands me my tie. My mom walks in and helps me tie the tie. I slip on the jacket and look at myself in the mirror. I am marrying Jennifer. Today is the actual day. I feel like it is all such a dream. We are going on the quickest honeymoon but I will be with her so I am so okay with everything.

"Its time." My mom says smiling at me before she walks out. My dad claps me on the back and walks out.

Sam stands up and straightens his suit out.

"You ready?" He asks me.

"I have been ready for this." I tell me smiling.

"Then lets go."

We walk out. I stand by my mom. She hooks her arm around mine and we start walking down the aisle. I admire the amazing view around. Everyone is smiling like crazy. We reach the end of the aisle. I give my mom a kiss on the cheek before standing by the priest. Willow and Amandla walk down the aisle throwing flower petals along side of them. I start laughing. The site down in the front row.

Jen and her dad begin to walk down the aisle. I feel the tears forming in my eyes. Normally I would try to fight them away but I don't. My hands clamp over my mouth. Jen starts laughing at me. Her dad points down at the aisle, showing her what I did. I took pictures from dates we had together, starting with our first date. I notice the tears in her eyes as her dad hands her over to me. I take her hand as the priest begins to talk. He tells us that we can say the vows we wrote.

"I remember the day we met and I didn't know you mean this much to me. We started off as best friends and that's all we were. We slowly became more than best friends and that was the best damn decision of my life. We went through thick and thin together. Through everything, I leaned on you for support and never did you leave me even when I thought you did. Every time we broke up, which was a lot, I thought I had lost you forever but somehow we always found the way back to each other. I love you so much and I am so happy that you decided to stand up and speak now." She says. I laugh at the last part. She was talking about her wedding with Nick.

"Oh Jen. I remember the first time I met you, you were wearing a hot pink dress and I just thought to myself, I need to meet this girl. We met and we became best friends rather quickly but for me, I always wanted more. I'm not gonna lie, there were some times I thought that we were done and I wasn't going back to you but that was always my brain talking. My heart always pulled me towards you. So now that we are standing here, getting married, all I can say is, I promise to love you for the rest of my life no matter what happens. If life gets in the way, I wont run, I will stand and fight with you. I promise to stay by your side through thick and thin, to love you even when you are doubting yourself, push you to be better, and be strong for you."

"I met you in a white dress." Jen says laughing through the tears.

"Whatever you say."

Everyone starts laughing. I look at my mom, who is crying right now. I look to my dad, who seems proud of me. I look to Connor, who is shaking his head at me. I look to Jennifer, the girl I am going to marry and the only thing I want more is to kiss her.

"Jennifer do you take Josh to be your husband?" The priest asks.

"I do." Jen says smiling.

"Josh do you take Jennifer to be your wife?" The priest asks me.

"Forever and always." I say.

"I pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss your bride."

I gently rub the tears from her face and kiss her as if my life depended on it. I feel her start to smile so I pull away some.

"We did it." She whispers. "We made it."

"Yes we did."

I take her hand as we walk down the aisle. Everyone starts cheering. Now us being the hillbillies we are, everyone grabs their chairs and starts forming circles around the tables. Xander and Jack start passing out beers to the adults. My dad fires up the grill and starts taking orders from people.

Jen and I sit at a table surrounded by our family and friends. I don't let go of Jens hand until we decided to change into our jeans and t-shirts. Yea we are from Kentucky but I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Would you like to dance, Mrs. Hutcherson?" I whisper in Jens ear.

She smiles before taking my hand. I lead her out to the dance floor aka some dirt we deemed the dance floor and pull her close.

"We made it." I say looking around.

"It took us long enough." She laughs.

"But I don't want it any other way."

"That's true. This is us."

"Yes it is and I can only imagine what our future holds."

"I am going to guess a lot of drunken fights." Jen says laughing.

"Most likely. But in the morning when I wake up next to you, it wont matter because I am with the person I truly love."

"You are such a sap."

"Well you're stuck with me."

"And I wouldn't have it any other way."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long! Everything kept deleting every time! But there you go! Chapter 51! This is not the last chapter but I am sad to say it will be ending soon! I will do an epilogue after Secret Love is finished but Its almost time for it to be done! So I suggest you start reading some of my other work! I really love each and every one of you! You guys make spending time writing this story and looking up facts about everything, worth it!

Thanks for reading! Make sure to comment and vote!

-Tris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BJZR7cwqL0

This is my first YouTube video in a while! So go check it out! Don't comment anything about this story! Thanks again guys!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

24.7K 555 36
Jennifer Lawrence gets bullied in school. What happens when her bully, Josh Hutcherson, falls in love with her? Read to know more.
16.5K 374 32
jennifer lawrence and josh Hutcherson were best friends from the beginning nothing could stop them from having a good time! But something happens bet...
6.5K 59 33
Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence have been very close friends since they met. They finished filming The Hunger Games finished filming months ago...
48.5K 1K 36
We all know them as Katniss and Peeta in the movie Hunger Games. :)) But the thing you don't really know about them is if they really are in love (or...