Migraines (Kiingtong fanfic...

By DancingAway222

Harper continues on with her life. Her headaches and migraines getting worst by the day. Then soon heads to c... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Ending

Chapter 14

143 3 0
By DancingAway222

Harper's P.O.V.

I took a brown bear from the shelf. I was getting a present for Lucas. It was his birthday and I thought I would get him something.

I bought the stuff and walked out of the store. I got in my car and started it. I listened to the song La Da Dee. It was one of my favorite songs in the world.

I made it to his apartment. I got out and started up the side walk. But before I could reach it, I spotted someone on the side of the apartment. I went to look and. And.

It was Lucas, kissing someone else. I dropped the bear at the sight. He quickly pulled away and looked at me. His eyes widened.

"Harper I... I can explain!" He yelled sticking his hand out to grab mine. I dodged his hand. "It's okay. She deserves you." I say bluntly as tears fall down my face. I turned around and started walking.

"Harper please!" He yelled from behind. I could his foot steps getting louder. He grabbed my wrist and I quickly turned around. "Let go." I say bluntly. "No, let me-" "Let go." I say, raising my voice a little. "At least-." "LET GO!" I scream. He let go, fear filling his eyes.

I turned back around and got in my car. I glance at him once after that. I got out my phone and texted him. "Btw we are through." I say out loud as I put it into my phone.

Tears kept flowing down my face. Instead of heading back to my dorm, I was going to Will's and Jake's dorm. I really needed Will right now.

I kept wiping tears as I drove. I swerved a few times due to my condition at the moment. "Screw everyone on earth." I say to myself. I was so angry.

He acted like I was going to forgive him. But I would never forgive someone who was the one kissing. He was on top of the girl. Forgiving him wasn't an option to me.

I swerved again, being honked at for the 10th time. "Shut up." I say, to myself once again. I made it to the dorms and tried to carefully park. I successfully park and get out. Quietly sobbing as I do so. I head inside and look for Will's and Jake's dorm. I finally reached it and knocked.

I waited impatiently as tears fall. I kept wiping and waiting. "Please, a-answer." I say. The door finally opened. Will stood there. I went straight in for hug. He put his hand on my head.

"Harper? What happened?" I cried and cried. Sobbed and sobbed. We both slowly bent down.

"Help. M-me." I cried.

I literally felt like I needed help.

Word Count- 464

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 49.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...