Chapter 14

Harper's P.O.V.

I took a brown bear from the shelf. I was getting a present for Lucas. It was his birthday and I thought I would get him something.

I bought the stuff and walked out of the store. I got in my car and started it. I listened to the song La Da Dee. It was one of my favorite songs in the world.

I made it to his apartment. I got out and started up the side walk. But before I could reach it, I spotted someone on the side of the apartment. I went to look and. And.

It was Lucas, kissing someone else. I dropped the bear at the sight. He quickly pulled away and looked at me. His eyes widened.

"Harper I... I can explain!" He yelled sticking his hand out to grab mine. I dodged his hand. "It's okay. She deserves you." I say bluntly as tears fall down my face. I turned around and started walking.

"Harper please!" He yelled from behind. I could his foot steps getting louder. He grabbed my wrist and I quickly turned around. "Let go." I say bluntly. "No, let me-" "Let go." I say, raising my voice a little. "At least-." "LET GO!" I scream. He let go, fear filling his eyes.

I turned back around and got in my car. I glance at him once after that. I got out my phone and texted him. "Btw we are through." I say out loud as I put it into my phone.

Tears kept flowing down my face. Instead of heading back to my dorm, I was going to Will's and Jake's dorm. I really needed Will right now.

I kept wiping tears as I drove. I swerved a few times due to my condition at the moment. "Screw everyone on earth." I say to myself. I was so angry.

He acted like I was going to forgive him. But I would never forgive someone who was the one kissing. He was on top of the girl. Forgiving him wasn't an option to me.

I swerved again, being honked at for the 10th time. "Shut up." I say, to myself once again. I made it to the dorms and tried to carefully park. I successfully park and get out. Quietly sobbing as I do so. I head inside and look for Will's and Jake's dorm. I finally reached it and knocked.

I waited impatiently as tears fall. I kept wiping and waiting. "Please, a-answer." I say. The door finally opened. Will stood there. I went straight in for hug. He put his hand on my head.

"Harper? What happened?" I cried and cried. Sobbed and sobbed. We both slowly bent down.

"Help. M-me." I cried.

I literally felt like I needed help.

Word Count- 464