Chapter 18

Harper's P.O.V.

I scrolled through instagram, as I felt like it was the only thing I could do while Will was in the shower. I was at his dorm on the couch. Jake was out doing who knows what?

His room door opened and he came out with some pj pants. He was shirtless. I sat up as walked over to me. He sat down next to me and cracked his fingers. "What'd you do why I was in the shower?" He asked, a smirk on his face.

I decided play a little dirty. I put a straight face on. "Nothing that you need to worry about." I said, looking at my nails. "Oh, and whys that?" I looked at him. "Because then-" I cut myself off and looked at the ground, making it look like I was thinking. "Because then what?" He asked. "Because then you would accuse me of something I didn't do." I lied. He shot me a look. "What's that supposed to mean?" I smirked.

He cracked more of his fingers, then popped his head. My eyes widened, knowing what was about to happen. He crawled towards me and I crawled backwards. Soon enough, he was right on top of me. Then, he went in for and and tickled me.

I screamed a hollered for someone to help me but no came to my rescue. "Will!" I paused. "I need..... air!" I said, taking breaths for air but no matter what he wouldn't stop. Then he stopped. He cracked his fingers some more. "I only stopped because my knuckles started to cramp." He complained. I rolled my eyes at his statement.

"Hey there's a party tomorrow." He stated, picking up his phone. "You remember last time we went to party?" I asked, remembering the last time we went to a party. He shrugged his shoulders. "It's not like they're bringing achol." I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

Time to have some fun.

Word Count- 325