Infiltration - Spencer Reid x...

By neoneventer

You meet Doctor Spencer Reid while deep undercover for the FBI... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Seven

7.1K 168 139
By neoneventer

You traipsed back to the car, Spencer's arm around your waist. He opened the door for you and you slid into the passenger seat and fumbled with the seatbelt. Spencer got in and started the car, and you couldn't help yourself — You leaned over and kissed him. You giggled tipsily into the kiss before Spencer pulled away gently.

"We should probably get you back home," he said with a smug grin and cheeky demeanor. You nodded before leaning your head on his shoulder as he pulled away from Rossi's driveway. Spencer kissed the top of your head and you were overcome with emotions for him. For some reason, you started mumbling, trying to make sense of the jumbled feelings that were washing over you.

"Spencer..."

"Yes?"

"I need to...to tell you something. Today I—I got a call from my boss, or at least my old boss, because now I'm the boss!" You sat up in your seat and then swiveled your body to face Spencer.

"What do you mean?"

"Mhhmm. You're going to have to call me Supervisory Special Agent (Y/N) now."

Spencer took his eyes off of the road briefly to meet yours and be sure that you weren't bluffing.

"(Y/N)! That is amazing... Congratulations! We will have to celebrate before you start!"

"Well then I guess we're going to have to celebrate tonight, 'cause I start tomorrow!" You were slurring your words ever so slightly, the wine loosening up your body a bit too much.

"What?! Your psych eval was passed?"

"Yep! I'm back in action! I found out today!" You chirped giddily.

Spencer shook his head in disbelief. "That was fast...I guess we'll be driving into work together tomorrow." He smirked a bit, obviously satisfied with the image.

"Spencer..." You breathed, "How should we celebrate?"

He side glanced at you once more, attempting to read the sly expression on your face. You gently placed your hand on his thigh, inching it upwards slowly. Although it was dim in the car, you knew that Spencer was flushed from your forwardness.

Spencer's pants became tighter as your hand made its way closer to his bulge. He moaned as you delicately placed your hand on him.

"How much longer until we are home, Doctor Reid?"

"Just a few more minutes..." He answered in a raspy tone, arousal making its way into his voice.

You cupped him gently and kissed his neck. Your desire for him was overriding the tipsy headspace from the few glasses of wine, and all you could concentrate on was Spencer.

When Spencer parked in the apartment building lot, he turned the car off and leaned his head back against the seat. You took the initiative and hopped out of the car, beckoning him with a sultry look. A few moments later, Spencer followed suit, and you walked hand in hand up the stairs to the apartment. Within minutes you were inside, and couldn't stop yourself from passionately kissing each other.

Spencer pressed you up against the door, turning the lock as he made out with you. You tugged at his lower lip gently with your teeth, urging him on. After a few minutes, you whispered into his ear.

"Spencer, unzip my dress. Please," you begged, ready to see his body and for him to see yours in the moonlit room. He placed a hand on your back and quickly found the zipper, tugging it down for you. Before you slipped it off, you helped Spencer unbutton his dress shirt, taking less care with each succeeding button as the arousal in your core mounted. Spencer didn't remove his shirt when the buttons were all undone, however. Instead, he led you to the bedroom, where he sat on the edge of the bed and you straddled his lap, continuing to kiss each other.

Spencer paused the intimacy. "(Y/N)...Are you sure you want to have sex?"

He looked at you in the eyes earnestly, with love and respect. It made you tingle with affection and desire for him, and you locked gazes.

"Yes, Spencer. Of course. Do you want to?"

Spencer hesitated, breaking eye contact with you.

"It's just that...I've...I've never done this before..."

You took his head in your hands, waiting for him to make eye contact with you again.

"Spencer... It doesn't matter to me who you have or have not slept with because this is between you and me — nobody else."

He looked deeply into your eyes; The sheer intensity made you want to bare your soul to him. You knew that he was the kind of man that would protect it with every fiber of his being, just as you would protect his. You could tell that Spencer was searching for the right words, and decided that you would reassure him you wanted this in a more visual way. You stood up slowly, and faced him as you slipped out of your dress, letting it fall to the floor. You were left standing in your black bustier and thong, the pale light illuminating your entire body for Spencer's pleasure.

His jaw went slack as he took you in, and it made you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. Without moving, you watched as he stood up as well, taking off his shirt and pants until he was equally as exposed as you. Spencer pulled you into him and tilted his head down to kiss you. The warmth of his bare body against yours was magnetic; You couldn't imagine ever pulling away. You pushed him backwards gently until he returned to his seated position on the bedside. Spencer spread his legs slightly and you stood between them — This time you were the one leaning down to kiss him.

You knelt and tugged down Spencer's form fitting boxer briefs. Then, you slipped off your thong while he put on a condom. He slid back on the bed until he was propped up against the pillows and headboard. You climbed onto the bed and then on top of him, so that you were hovering right above his manhood. You rocked gently back and forth over him as you kissed once more, and Spencer moaned lightly.

"(Y/N)...." His voice was deep with lust, and it turned you on even more.

"Yes, love?"

"You look...so beautiful...But...I want to see your entire body."

You blushed, glad that the redness in your cheeks was mostly concealed due to the lack of bright fluorescent light.

"Okay." You whispered. You needed to feel him in you.

Spencer undid your bustier, and you let it fall to the wayside before brushing it off the bed. You allowed yourself to come down onto Spencer slowly. The feeling was euphoric — You groaned as you said his name. Spencer put his hands on either said of your waist, guiding the motion carefully. The noises he was making were enough to make you orgasm almost immediately, but you held on, knowing that the reward would be greater if you could wait just a bit longer. The two of you molded together; You allowed your hips to grind gently with each up and down bounce. You looked into each other's eyes and could feel the intensity building although the pace remained the same. His hands began roaming your body, cupping your breasts, sliding over your ass, and trailing across your midsection and back.

"Fuck." Spencer moaned, "Fuck!" He repeated as his excitement circled the brink of orgasm.

He pulled you in closer to him, his arms wrapped entirely around you. He kissed you with deep tenderness, and the emotion made you orgasm. You felt your core tighten in ecstasy and your legs began to tremble as you rode out the waves of pleasure coursing through you. Spencer repeated your name into the kiss as he neared his own finish. You could see it on his face as he closed his eyes — He moaned loudly once more as he came, his arms tightening around you.

You rocked back a bit and took in his features; He opened his eyes and did the same to you. You smiled widely and so did he. His eyes were twinkling.

"You are radiant..." He trailed off as he diverted his eyes to look at your body and allowed his hands to gently caress you once more.

"Spencer... That was amazing." You rolled off of him and he pulled you in close, your head resting on his chest.

"You are incredible." He whispered. "There aren't enough words to describe how beautiful you are." Your fingers traced his abs and chest, and you allowed them to journey to his neck and jawline, ending at his face. You put your hand against it, and he leaned into it. You could tell he was exhausted and about to drift into sleep.

You listened to his heartbeat until it slowed down to a relaxing pace. As hazy dreams began to dance across your vision, you were left with one thought:

I'm falling in love. 

***

Work + more traveling = Not enough time to write! I'm sorry for the delay... But I hope you thoroughly enjoy this chapter nonetheless! Let me know what you think; I love reading all of your comments. :) Thank you so much for 27k reads and over a THOUSAND votes!! You are all amazing!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 21.3K 42
Y/n and Dr. Spencer Reid have been friends the moment she joined the team, but their interest in one another begins to change. Will this blossoming r...
3.8K 41 36
You're doing work for the state department , and a case goes wrong , so you're lucky to be alive . You're reinvented as someone new. New name , new...
54.8K 1.4K 47
━━ ❛ POPULAR ❜ ❲ ✹ S. REID ❳ ──────────...
91.8K 1.3K 45
You're killings started a year ago. The BAU couldn't find you, until you decided to give them a visit. After a few years you and Spencer become sexua...