Trapped Forever - SAO

By ThatGayGuy_973

Keith was an outcast. Being gay and being a nerd didnt help him with school so he decides to escape in the vi... More

Link Start!

12 1 0
By ThatGayGuy_973

I grab a nerve gear and head to the counter, pulling out my credit card to pay for it. I notice some guys and girls from school buying nervegears and i duck my head quickly, looking at the ground until i get out of the store.
I push my black curly hair away from my hazel eyes and pull out my car keys, sitting the nervegear safely in the drunk and starting to drive home.
Oh god! I cant wait! Soon i will be entering the world of sword art online again. The first time i was in SAO i was a newbie, barely scraping by the levels with my kitana. I chose to be an animal tamer, and got a small cat that could heal me if needs be. Its name was Ruffles, and it was the cutest thing imaginable. It was a light green colour with a purple gradient at the back of its body. It also had mega claws that could defend us if neccessary. I miss ruffles, and hope to find her again in this new save.
Sword Art Online was a great escape for whenever everyone went to town on me in highschool for being gay.
Yeah i get it, i like dudes. Big deal. Its not major.
It all started with names, but then the football players started shoving...Then it changed to physical beatings.. And then..No, i cant think of that now.
I grab the steering wheels tightly until my hands turn white and a single tear rolls down my right cheek. I realise what is happening and release my grip, wiping the tear from my face.
At least some of them got this game, i can kick their butts.
I smile at the thought and park the car, picking up the nervegear and heading inside.
I spot my mum inside and head upstairs to drop the nervegear in my room.
Heading back downstairs i sit on a chaie, softened by pillows, and await my dinner.
My mum serves us and i dig into the potatoes and gravy complemented with peas and carrots.
Its just us two, me and my mum. I wouldnt know what would happen if either of us left..We sort of rely on each other. She has a job in the hospital and i bagged myself a job in vogue as an intern. We rely on each other to get by.
I finish my food and thank my mother for it. She smiles and i head upstairs, then launch starting in 10 minutes.
I take the nervegear out of its box and start to plug it in, tracing my fingers ovet the matte finish of the metal.
I sigh softly to myself and place it over my head, lying down and relaxing.
"Link start!" I say and with that i am pulled into the virtual reality world.
I pick a character that looks pretty similar to me, only with candyfloss pink hair.
I start in the town of beginings and immediately head towards the wild, hoping to find some game so i can level up faster than the others.
Noticing a red like pig thing, i draw my kitana from my sheath and slice my slice upwards then downwards.
This kills it almost immediately and i smile softly to myself.
I continue to level up until im level 8, definately high enough to travel to the next town.
I hear voices and i jump slightly, remembering where i was i quickly slide into the bushes beside me.
I look to the owner of the voices to see a cute ginger guy with a black haired guy.
Wait..I know him from somewhere..
I gasp slightly and cover my mouth.
Its kirito! The guy i followed to the 25th floors boss.
He seems to be teaching the ginger guy, who i find to be called klein, how to use a sword skill. He picks it up quickly and soon enough they start to level up.
Should i befriend kirito and klein? Itd be good to get some party members so we are more stronger but i know kirito is a solo player, and a good one at that.
And klein..I dont want him near me, im toxic and i would only hurt him.
I hold back tears as i turn around to walk away when i hear klein shout.
"Where is the logout button?!?!"
"Its definately there, are you sure youre looking in the right place?" Kirito asks, pulling up his menu.
I pull up my menu too and click the bottom bar, where the logout button is.
Only its not there.. Its an empty field.. A glitch is happening, thats why it wont appear. I hear klein scream and i turn to see a bright light come from where he was. The same happens to kirito but he seemed more calm. Im about to run when a bright light surrounds me and everything goes blank.

////

Oh my god this is the longest chapter i have ever wrote and im in love with it. I love this OC and im so excited to write about SAO! Theres not enough SAO fanfics on this and imma add to it! Im currently uploading this at 5am because i have no life rip.
Oh and yes, my character is inspired by Darren Criss. Hes my favourite person ever :)

As for my "hurt" book, i will be getting back to it, but i think im going to stick to this for a while as i am enjoying this one more and will stick to it :)

Also incase you are wondering this will loosely follow the story of SAO, but in the sequel ( ;) ) it will be totally different as we will be in ALO:)

Thanks guys and i hope youre enjoying this :3 Give it a rate ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.2K 59
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
101K 12K 19
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
385K 18.5K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
344K 12.5K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...