Link Start!

I grab a nerve gear and head to the counter, pulling out my credit card to pay for it. I notice some guys and girls from school buying nervegears and i duck my head quickly, looking at the ground until i get out of the store.
I push my black curly hair away from my hazel eyes and pull out my car keys, sitting the nervegear safely in the drunk and starting to drive home.
Oh god! I cant wait! Soon i will be entering the world of sword art online again. The first time i was in SAO i was a newbie, barely scraping by the levels with my kitana. I chose to be an animal tamer, and got a small cat that could heal me if needs be. Its name was Ruffles, and it was the cutest thing imaginable. It was a light green colour with a purple gradient at the back of its body. It also had mega claws that could defend us if neccessary. I miss ruffles, and hope to find her again in this new save.
Sword Art Online was a great escape for whenever everyone went to town on me in highschool for being gay.
Yeah i get it, i like dudes. Big deal. Its not major.
It all started with names, but then the football players started shoving...Then it changed to physical beatings.. And then..No, i cant think of that now.
I grab the steering wheels tightly until my hands turn white and a single tear rolls down my right cheek. I realise what is happening and release my grip, wiping the tear from my face.
At least some of them got this game, i can kick their butts.
I smile at the thought and park the car, picking up the nervegear and heading inside.
I spot my mum inside and head upstairs to drop the nervegear in my room.
Heading back downstairs i sit on a chaie, softened by pillows, and await my dinner.
My mum serves us and i dig into the potatoes and gravy complemented with peas and carrots.
Its just us two, me and my mum. I wouldnt know what would happen if either of us left..We sort of rely on each other. She has a job in the hospital and i bagged myself a job in vogue as an intern. We rely on each other to get by.
I finish my food and thank my mother for it. She smiles and i head upstairs, then launch starting in 10 minutes.
I take the nervegear out of its box and start to plug it in, tracing my fingers ovet the matte finish of the metal.
I sigh softly to myself and place it over my head, lying down and relaxing.
"Link start!" I say and with that i am pulled into the virtual reality world.
I pick a character that looks pretty similar to me, only with candyfloss pink hair.
I start in the town of beginings and immediately head towards the wild, hoping to find some game so i can level up faster than the others.
Noticing a red like pig thing, i draw my kitana from my sheath and slice my slice upwards then downwards.
This kills it almost immediately and i smile softly to myself.
I continue to level up until im level 8, definately high enough to travel to the next town.
I hear voices and i jump slightly, remembering where i was i quickly slide into the bushes beside me.
I look to the owner of the voices to see a cute ginger guy with a black haired guy.
Wait..I know him from somewhere..
I gasp slightly and cover my mouth.
Its kirito! The guy i followed to the 25th floors boss.
He seems to be teaching the ginger guy, who i find to be called klein, how to use a sword skill. He picks it up quickly and soon enough they start to level up.
Should i befriend kirito and klein? Itd be good to get some party members so we are more stronger but i know kirito is a solo player, and a good one at that.
And klein..I dont want him near me, im toxic and i would only hurt him.
I hold back tears as i turn around to walk away when i hear klein shout.
"Where is the logout button?!?!"
"Its definately there, are you sure youre looking in the right place?" Kirito asks, pulling up his menu.
I pull up my menu too and click the bottom bar, where the logout button is.
Only its not there.. Its an empty field.. A glitch is happening, thats why it wont appear. I hear klein scream and i turn to see a bright light come from where he was. The same happens to kirito but he seemed more calm. Im about to run when a bright light surrounds me and everything goes blank.

////

Oh my god this is the longest chapter i have ever wrote and im in love with it. I love this OC and im so excited to write about SAO! Theres not enough SAO fanfics on this and imma add to it! Im currently uploading this at 5am because i have no life rip.
Oh and yes, my character is inspired by Darren Criss. Hes my favourite person ever :)

As for my "hurt" book, i will be getting back to it, but i think im going to stick to this for a while as i am enjoying this one more and will stick to it :)

Also incase you are wondering this will loosely follow the story of SAO, but in the sequel ( ;) ) it will be totally different as we will be in ALO:)

Thanks guys and i hope youre enjoying this :3 Give it a rate ;)