Her Trouble

By AwkwardHunneh

"Kitty please get out of the way. Or else-" "Or else what?" I was confident in myself. "Fine. You asked for i... More

Welcome :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Casts
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Casts (NEW)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29 (EPILOGUE)
NEW STORY

Chapter 11

19.8K 527 25
By AwkwardHunneh

Heyy guyss. Sorry for the late update. I was busy with hw. So lets read ;)

Darren's P.O.V

After dropping Lucy, I reached my office and I just couldn't work. One part of me was just wanting to meet Lucy. I was just thinking about her. The way she smiles, talks and oh god she was perfect. I was thinking about her the whole entire time. I couldn't concentrate. I pushed away my thoughts and decided to focus on my work. I opened up my email and found an invitation to the annual party held yearly for all the top billionaires in New York. The party was on Sunday which was the day after tomorrow .I didn't want to go so I just ignored it. Suddenly my inner voice came into my head. 'You dummy. You should go, don't you wanna meet your Lucy?' Oh yeaa... Lucy is gonna go for the party. So without hesitation I accepted the invitation. 

Sunday

Today was the day, the day I meet my Lucy again. I made sure to wear one of my best Armani suits. I made sure my hair was combed in a neat way. I basically made sure that my appearance was perfect for Lucy. After getting ready, my driver drove me to the party in my Limo. I only use my Limo and my driver for special occasions. I reached the ballroom and there were many people there. I was only looking for Lucy and no one else. Suddenly I saw her by the bar talking to someone on the phone. I approached her and she was so beautiful. I decided to eavesdrop to her conversation.

(JUST REMEMBER THAT DARREN DOES NOT KNOW THAT MIKE IS LUCY'S PA. AND DON'T FORGET THAT MIKE IS GAY.)

....

Lucy: Yea it's fine Mike. 

......

Lucy: Yea don't worry.

......

Lucy: Ok then. Bye Mike.

...

Lucy: Love you too. Bye

With that she cheerfully ended the call. My anger inside me was boiling. Who on earth is Mike! No, she can't love anyone else except for me. She said something to me. I turned towards her with anger in my eyes.

"A-a-are you okay Darren?" She looked so innocent yet she looked like as if she feared me.

"Who on earth is Mike? Why are you telling him that you love him? You know there is a word to tell girls if they like two people at the same time." I lost it.

"Why do you care. It's my personal life so you should just mind your own business. I thought you were someone else. And I can't believe that you actually think of me a useless girl who likes two people at the same time. I thought you were someone else Darren" She was so mad. Oh no what did I do. I couldn't take it anymore. I decided to get drunk to release my tension. I turned over to the bartender.

"Give me 10 shots."

"Are you out of your mind Darren?!"

"You're right. I would like 15 shots."

The bartender looked at me to confirm my order and I shook my head. I drank 15 shots and I felt so sleepy. I suddenly turned to look at Lucy. She looked at me with concern in her eyes. 

"Lucy, I..." I felt darkness take over my body. The last thing I heard was Lucy calling my name.

DARREN'S OUTFIT

LUCY'S OUTFIT

Lucy's P.O.V

After Darren dropped me off I couldn't help but stare at his name. I was just thinking about Darren. About how his dimples would show when he smiled. I was then interrupted by 3 knocks on the door.

Knock, Knock, Knock

"Come in."

"Hello Mrs. Grahams." Mike said coming in with a huge grin on his face.

"Hello Mike."

"Girl, you gotta tell me about your lunch date with him."

"Oh it was nothing." I knew I was blushing. I tried to change the topic. "So um what brings you here?

"Oh um you are invited to the the annual party. You know the ones held yearly for the top billionaires in New York. It's this Sunday."

"Oh that one. Yeah I will go."

"Do you know who's gonna be there?" Mike was raising his eyebrows.

"Yes I do but I'm going for this because I have to."

"Ok then Mrs Grahams. Goodbye." With that Mike dismissed himself. It was lunch break and as usual my dad called me and I had my lunch. I went back home and did my usual routine by screaming 'Everybody i'm home!'. I had dinner and took my shower and let sleep take over my body.

Saturday

Beep, Beep, Beep

Ugh why just why?  I got out of bed and put on my sports attire and went for my morning jog. After my jog I went up straight to my room and took my shower. I slipped into my blue denim shorts and my crop top since I had to go shopping for a new dress for the party. I had my breakfast and gave my parents goodbye hugs and kisses. I was about to leave but was immediately greeted by a young gingerhead women. She looked like as if she was in her late 30's.  She gave me a warm smile an I smiled back at her awkwardly.

"Oh tiger, I forgot to tell you that Ms.Jackson is going to go shopping with you. I don't know what you call them but I think she is going to be your fashion advisor." Dad said rubbing his forehead.

"What. I don't need it. I'm fine." I tried to deny the request, but dad gave me his pitiful eyes which I could not say no to so I just nodded my head in agreement. We left for the mall. We searched through shops and shops but I just couldn't find my dream dress. I was on the edge of giving up. We were heading out of the mall but suddenly something caught my attention. A beautiful turquoise floor length dress. It was simple yet elegant. I wanted it. I got it. When we got back I thanked Mrs.Jackson for spending the day with me. By the time I got back it was already 9:30pm. Oh god. This is why I hate going shopping. Urghhh. I took my shower, got into some comfortable clothes and let sleep take over my body.

Sunday

Beep Beep Beep.

Urgghhhh. Nooo. Why. I got up and got into my sports attire to go for my morning jog. After my morning jog I was too lazy to take my shower so I just decided to have my breakfast. I was then greeted by my parents and two other ladies. Why are there always new ladies at our house everyday?? I just shrugged my shoulders and ate my breakfast. Suddenly the lady with dirty blonde hair who looked elder than  the other woman called me.

"Lion, don't you remember me."

Flashback

I was jumping around and I really wanted to go for a swim. "Dad can I go into the pool. It's really hot today."

"Tiger the party is in 2 hours and you need to get ready."

"What!! Oh man I gotta go get ready dad." I ran up to my room and saw a lady with dirty blonde hair who probably looked like as if she was in her mid 30's.

"Hello dear. I am Mary and I here to get you ready for your sweet 16. This is my daughter Claire who will be doing your hair."

"Oh, um hold on I just gotta go take a quick shower."

"No problem dear." She gave me a warm smile and I went in and took my shower. Then I hopped out of my shower with my towel wrapped around me. Then I saw a beautiful brown dress prepared for me. It was absolutely gorgeous. They help me get ready for my Sweet 16.

End of flashback .

Lucy's SWEET 16 DRESS

"Oh my gosh. Its you. Mary and Claire. It's so nice to see you guys again." I pulled them into a warm hug. The reason why Mary called me lion was because of my hair which would always get thick and messy when i'm jumping around.

So with that I took my shower and I put on my dress. I liked it, it was simple yet elegant. My make up was also simple and elegant. I hate to have too much make up on my face, because I feel like a clown.

I reached the party and decided to go to the bar to get a drink. I didn't wanna dance because if I do I would get crazy. Suddenly Mike called me.

Mike: Hey Lucy, umm I can't make it in for the whole week because of family emergencies.

Suddenly I see Darren coming over to me but I tried to avoid his cute brown eyes.

Lucy: Yea it's fine Mike. 

Mike: I'm really sorry Lucy.

Lucy: Yea don't worry.

Mike: Ok then. Bye Lucy.

Lucy: Ok then. Bye Mike.

Mike: Love ya gurllll. Byeee

Lucy: Love you too. Bye

I turned over to look at Darren and his eyes were filled with anger. He looked so angry. I was scared of him.

"Who on earth is Mike? Why are you telling him that you love him? You know there is a word to tell girls if they like two people at the same time." He looked like as if he had lost it. But I lost my temper as well because he called me useless.

"Why do you care. It's my personal life so you should just mind your own business. I thought you were someone else. And I can't believe that you actually think of me a useless girl who likes two people at the same time. I thought you were someone else Darren" He instantly looked away to the bartender.

"Give me 10 shots."

"Are you out of your mind Darren?!"

"You're right. I would like 15 shots."

He had 15 shots and I could see that he was on the edge of collapsing. 

"Lucy I" He collapsed.

"Darren!"

I instantly picked him up from the ground. It was kinda like a struggle. Oh who am I kidding it was a struggle. I brought him back to the house and directly up to my room. Thank god there was an elevator at home. I went towards my room and put him on my couch. I left two Advil pills with a cup of water hoping that he would eat it. I put a blanket over him to keep him warm. I put him into one of my largest sweatshirts and basketball shorts. With that I got into my shower and changed into my PJ's. I got into my bed and let sleep take over my body.

Heyy guyz. Sorry for the late update. I was loaded with homework. SO yea. Anywayzz don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. I love you guyzz soo much. Baiii :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 8.8K 50
"Ladies first!" He ushered me into his office then pushed me on the soft leathery couch, in which I quickly got up from. And i must say, this is one...
2.3K 56 26
♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...
232K 6.7K 36
"Woah love if you wanted a photo that bad should have just asked" he says looking down at me, his hazel brown eyes scan my body and a smirk started t...
990K 29.2K 56
"I don't care how much money you have," I said as I stood from my desk, "I think you need to go Mr. Amini." "But I'm a billionaire, baby!" He laughed...