And I Have Felt the Pain of L...

By Drunk_Breadstick

Vampires Dinah and Normani come across a car accident, a baby being the only survivor. They raise her as thei... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Epilogue

Part 10

2.8K 142 49
By Drunk_Breadstick

Part 10.

Warning: Sexual assault, death of a child, and mild violence.

-

"Yeah. There is something you need to know. Someone is coming, and they are coming to kill Lauren."

Lauren frowned. She started to tremble. "Wh-what?"

Dinah led Lauren to the couch. She had the girl sit down. Dinah turned to Camila with a glare. "Talk."

"All of you are in trouble, but Lauren is the human, she can be easily hurt," Camila explained, her eyes moving from each person before stopping at Lauren.

"Wh-why?" Lauren asked, her face pale.

"By who?" Dinah growled, anger in her face.

Camila sighed. "M-my sire, he doesn't like me to be happy, so he visits every often to destroy any happiness I get."

"B-but the others?"

"They are vampires. He knows he wouldn't stand a chance against them."

"But my moms are vampires," Lauren whispered, her eyes wide. "Th-they'd be able to protect themselves."

"They don't know how he looks like. He has that advantage. And you're human Lo, he can easily hurt you."

"So what do we do?" Dinah asked, holding Lauren, who was paler than usual.

"We-" Camila stared, but Lauren's hard breathing stopped them.

"I'm gonna die. He's going to hurt us. He's going to kill me," she whispered, staring at the ground. Her breathing became quick, as she reached for Dinah's hand.

Camila stood up. "Lo, we are going to do everything we can to protect you, okay?"

Lauren's watery eyes connected with her brown ones. Her tears slipped down her face. "I-I can't, I can't breath," Lauren gasped, her face turning paler. "I can't breath Camz, I can't." She started to cry, as her gasps got quickler

Normani stood up and ran. She returned a few seconds later, an item in her hand.

"I-it's em-empty," Lauren gasped, shaking her head. Dinah was rubbing the girl's back. She raised Lauren's arms.

"Breathe," Camila whispered, her hand on Lauren's knee.

If one's mate was hurt, physical contact could sooth them, and Camila was trying.

"I-I can't," Lauren said, the tears streaming down her face. Her lips were turning blue.

Camila closed her eyes, before opening them. "I'm going to compel you, will you let me?" Camila asked, looking into Lauren's eyes.

Unable to talk, Lauren nodded her head.

Camila reached over and grabbed Lauren's cheeks and looked into her eyes.

"Breath Lauren, take deep breaths."

Lauren's pupils dilated, as she took a deep breath. Color returned to her face. Camila smiled and moved away. Lauren leaned against Dinah, letting her mother wrap her arms around her.

"I'll get a refill the second we finish how we protect Lauren and you tell us what we need to know about Austin," Normani said, turning to Camila.

"I have a picture, I'll let you see him. He fights dirty. He likes to attack when he sees an opening."

"He's killed people before?"

Camila looked down. "He always makes me watch."

"Someone has to be with Lauren at all times," Dinah started, looking at the mothers.

"At least until we stop him or Lauren decides to change," Normani inserted.

"I don't want to change." Lauren said, shaking her head, "I don't want to be a vampire."

Dinah and Normani turned to look at Lauren in shock.

"Why?"

"I just want a normal life," Lauren whispered. "I just want to grow old with the love of my life. I don't want to live forever."

"That's why you always evaded the question," Camila said, a small frown on her face.

Lauren looked at her own hands. "It sounded like fun when I was a child, but seeing you, having to wait until dark to feed, to move from place to place when your ages were becoming noticeable. Things seem hard, having to make up stories all the time. I don't want to be living a lie."

Dinah looked heartbroken. "We'll have to watch you-"

"I won't make you. You won't have to see me when I get older."

Normani shook her head. "You're our little girl. No matter how old you get, we'll always want you in our lives."

"Even if I'm in my death bed as an old lady?"

"I'll hurt, but I'd want to be there, with you," Dinah whispered, pulling her close.

Camila clenched her teeth, as she stared at the ground.

"Camz?"

Camila's head shot up. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

Camila let out a small laugh. "Yeah, I'm just shocked you don't want to be a cool vampire. But I get it, Shawn didn't want to be one either."

Dinah and Normani exchanged a look. Dinah stood up, Lauren in her arms. "Let's get you to bed, Mani will refill your prescription."

Lauren nodded her head, as she placed her head on Dinah's shoulder.

Normani turned to Camila. "Are you really okay?"

The older vampire shrugged. "I'm used to it, not having anyone. We just have to protect her, make sure she makes it that far."

"Are you going to tell her?"

"About what?"

"Being your mate."

Camila let out a sigh. "She doesn't need to know. She doesn't need to be something she doesn't want to be because of me." She looked around. "I have to go, warn the others."

"I'm sorry," Normani whispered.

Camila looked at Normani with sad eyes. "It's okay. We just have to keep her safe."

-

"Camila isn't here today, so she asked me to sit with you," Hailee said, smiling at Lauren.

"I don't need a babysitter," Lauren muttered, glaring at the table.

Hailee let out a laugh. "I know. But Mila would kill me if something happened. I thought it would be a good time for us to get to know each other. And I know you like hearing our stories."

Lauren turned to look at Hailee. "How old are you?"

"I was seventeen when I died. I'm fifty one."

"How?"

Hailee looked at the table.

"It was 1979. It was hot."

Hailee felt the sun against her skin. She had a smile on her face. She could hear laughing around her. She looked around as the parents and kids had fun.

"Hello pretty lady," a voice said.

Hailee looked over to see a guy looking at her with a smug look. Frowning, Hailee looked away.

"Hey, I'm talking to you."

Hailee ignored him.

She heard him call her a 'bitch' and storm away. Hailee rolled her eyes, as she continued to watch people around her the smile back on her face.

"Who was he?"

"He was what your generation called a 'fuckboy'," Hailee said, a grin on her face.

"What happened next?"

"I was walking home."

"There you are," the same voice said.

Hailee turned to see him walk up to her. She looked around, and saw no one. She turned back and saw the anger in his face.

"Leave me alone," Hailee told him, before turning and started to walk faster.

She heard footsteps pick up behind her, as he ran to her. He pushed her against the wall. Hailee gasped as she felt her body slam against the wall.

He turned her over and looked down at her face. "You are lucky someone would ever like you," he snarled, as she wrapped his hand around her neck. Hailee gripped his hand to try to get him to let her go.

"I'll show you to ignore me," he snarled, gripping her throat tighter. She gasped for air.

He used his grip to toss her into the alleyway. He dragged her so she was away from the mouth of the alleyway. He then got on top of her.

Hailee watched as he reached to unbutton his pants. Hailee fought harder, but he was stronger.

Hailee screamed for help, but he just slapped her. "Shut up."

Tears welled up in her eyes, as she struggled against him. He reached into his pocket and took out his pocket knife, using it to cut Hailee's clothes. Hailee could feel her tears streamed own her face.

She let out a scream when she felt him thrust into her.

"I-I'm sorry," Lauren whispered, tears in her own eyes, "I'm sorry that happened to you."

Hailee gave her a small smile. She didn't respond.

"Who changed you?' Lauren asked, her voice low, as she wiped her tears.

Hailee gasped, as the knife went deep into her abdomen for a fourth time. He laughed, as he turned and walked away. Hailee turned herself over, feel the pain from her stab wound. She dragged herself to the entrance, but she could feel herself lose a lot of blood. Her vision stared to darken, as she stopped trying.

She was going to die. She was accepting that. She could feel the pain in her chest and between her legs. It was getting harder to breath, as she laid in a puddle of her own blood.

She heard a gasp. She tried to turn, but was unable. She felt someone turn her over. She let out a groan of pain, as she saw a blurry figure over her.

"H-hel-help-" Hailee wasn't able to get the word out as she felt her life diminish.

"I'll help you. I'm here. It'll only hurt for a second," he said.

Hailee's eyes closed. She let out another gasp when she felt a sharp pain in her neck.

"Harry said he couldn't leave me there. He felt the mating bond, and just had to save me."

"What would have happened if he let you die?" Lauren asked, frowning.

Hailee shrugged. "Our mates complete us. They are the missing piece, and without them, we'll always be an empty shell of ourselves. We'd lose ourselves."

"Is it painful?" Lauren inquired.

"Yes. There is a sharp pain in your heart. It'll dull out, but never leave. It'll always remind you, leaving you broken, unable to be repaired."

"Ms. Cabello, glad of you to join us," the teacher said, getting Lauren and Hailee's attention.

"I had some things I had to take care of," Camila responded, giving the teacher a charming smile.

Hailee turned to Lauren, and gave her a sad smile. "I'll go back to my seat, but if you ever want to talk, you can come to me."

Lauren nodded, and watched as Camila took the seat Hailee vacated.

"You're late," Lauren said, a smile on her face.

Camila nodded. "I had somethings I had to take care of."

"Like what?"

Camila gave her a half smile. "Nothing you have to worry about, what did you do today?"

Lauren frowned, seeing Camila's dull eyes for the first time. She thought about what Hailee told her.

"Our mates complete us. They are the missing piece, and without them, we'll always be an empty shell of ourselves. We'd lose ourselves."

Lauren's green eyes stayed on Camila's before answering.

-

A Few Hours Earlier

Camila punched the tree. She let out a small scream, feeling the anger course through her body.

She heard laughter behind her. She turned to see Austin standing behind her.

"Leave me alone Mahone," Camila growled, clenching her first.

He let out a louder laugh. "You think I am going to listen to you?"

Camila took a step towards him. "I mean it."

Austin raised an eyebrow. "You do know I can compel you to kill your little mate. I am stronger than you."

Camila watched him, as he paced. "You are never going to be happy. Why can't you just do what I ask and be with me?"

"Because I'll never love you."

Austin laughed. "So I'll kill anyone you think you'd be happy with. I've killed your old friends, or have you forgotten? Your sister's blood tasted so good."

Camila lounged at him, pressing him against a tree, her hands gripping his throat. "Don't talk about her!"

Austin smirked, "I am your sire. I am stronger than you'll ever be. Why can't you just accept that?"

"Because you're a monster."

Austin just pushed away. "You'll never win. And to prove it, I'll sink my teeth into your little play thing's neck and suck her dry, all while you watch."

Camila took another step, but kicked her knee in, breaking it. Camila let out a scream as she fell.

"A lesson for you, my love."

Camila glared at him, as he turned and walked away. He stopped, but didn't turn. "I always win my princess, the faster you accept it, the easy your life will be."

Camila let out a growl as he vanished with his speed. Camila just sat back and dragged herself to a tree. She'd have to wait for her knee to heal, hoping he didn't do anything to hurt Lauren. She just hoped she'd find the strength to stop him before Lauren got hurt again.

She hoped she could finally stop him and avenge those he hurt before.

-

Camila looked at Lauren, who was concentrating on her work.

Camila was going to anything in her power to protect her. She was going to do everything in her power to keep him from hurting anyone ever again.

-

If you guys have an questions about this story, comment or PM me.

Also, if you have ideas where things are going, also PM me. I like hearing your theories.

What You Know Ages:
Lauren Jauregui: June 27, 1994 - Present (16)
Brad Simpson: July 28, 1956 - June 18, 1974 (17/36)
Lucy Vives: January 11, 1979 - January 27, 1995 (15/16)
Shawn Mendes: August 8, 1864 - September 21, 1883 (19/127)
Camila Cabello: March 3, 1534 - March 2, 1551 (16/460)
Dinah Jane Hansen: June 22, 1686 - April 27, 1705 (18/306)
Hailee Steinfeld: December 11, 1958 - August 23, 1976 (17/34)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1.7K 36
Lauren Jauregui, a Normal Teenager? No. Well, maybe at first Sight. But if you look more closely, you will know way more things-way darker things. La...
472K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...
52.5K 1.6K 3
Dinah is a werewolf. Normani is a vampire succubus. Ally is a fucking nightmare. And Camila? Camila is just the unfortunate baby born in the wrong pl...
152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...