the secret son - a harry pott...

Av RubyRedGirl03

Tony has been fidgeting for the past few months. what happens when he gets a phone call from someone that the... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 part 1
Chapter 6 part 2
filler chapter...
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 part 1
Chapter 8 part 3
Chapter 9 part 1
Chapter 9 part 2
Chapter 10 part 1
Chapter 10 part 2
chapter 11

Chapter 8 part 2

10.2K 241 39
Av RubyRedGirl03

Last time:

"Oh, thank you, dear. The whole family's here, including Hermione. There is a bookcase in the front room if you want to have a look."

"Thank you, Mrs Weasley."

Now:

Harry sat on the sofa, getting a sketchpad and a pencil out of his pocket. He had a secret talent - he was an amazing artist. No one knew though, it was his little secret. Not even the twins knew. He was sketching the view he got from the dinner table. When he was handing out the food. The way his dad threw his head back in laughter at something Clint had said, how Thor thumped his hand on the table in front of him, how Natasha raised a hand to her mouth to hide her giggles, how Bruce face-palmed yet laughed all the same, and how Steve got a small smile playing at the corner of his mouth even though he looked at them disapprovingly. How Nick rolled his eyes, laughter hidden in the depths of his eyes, Coulson smirked appreciatively and Pepper sighed, trying to hide her laughter. They all had a familiar look of home and family in their eyes. This was what he loved. His family. He'd just started going into detail when he saw the clock reading six. He decided to make breakfast so no one would catch him sketching if they came down early.

Twenty minutes later, the twins were the first ones down the stairs, pausing when they spotted Harry at the stove. "Hey, Harry." they exclaimed in unison.

"Hey, guys. Guess what?" Harry replied excitedly.

Fred shared a look with his twin, genuinely curious as to what put the (evil) smirk on the man's face.

"Go on then, what?"

"Turns out, the restaurant we went to the other day was right next to the Leaky Cauldron. Just so happens, as I walked past, an extremely famous reporter came out. I gave him an article. I may or may not have let go of a shit-load of speculations, including your mum and little siblings involvement in my life. As well as Dumbledore's. I also managed to get him to owl it to the Quibbler. It is being released this morning." Harry rushed out, serving them breakfast all the while.

The twins gaped at Harry, before breaking into dazzling smiles. "This is the reason you are our unofficial 'lil' bro."

Harry's face suddenly became solemn, causing Fred and George to blink simultaneously, wondering what was wrong.

"Do you guys mind if you come back with me to Avengers Tower? We're on seventh year memories. I don't think I'll be able to handle it. We'll bring Teddy as well."

"Of course we don't, Harry." George stated.

"We know how hard it is for you. We'll always be there for you. Plus, I wanna see what caused you to bunk off a year and go into hiding."

"Thanks, guys, you're the best." Harry went forward to give them a quick hug. "Now, eat! Your mother will be down in a minute."

The twins complied, and exactly two minutes later, Mrs Weasley walked into the room. She immediately zoned in on Harry checking in on the bacon.

"Oh, Harry, dear! You didn't have to do that! You don't even know how to cook!"

"Mhmm, that's why I can tame THE Tony Stark, the biggest bastard ever, by just mentioning my cooking." Harry mumbled under his breath, only loud enough for the twins, who were sat directly behind him, to hear. They subtly snorted into their food so she wouldn't notice. "I've lived in America and hers is the greasiest, fattiest food I've ever come across. Again, I live with Tony Stark. It's quite an achievement." The only reason Mrs Weasley didn't notice her sons' laughter was because she was heading out the door to wake everyone else up.

When everyone was halfway through their meal, an owl flew in the window. It was carrying a copy of the Quibbler.

Since Harry was the closest, he paid the owl, throwing the paper to the twins across the table.

The twins read the article with blank faces. Good masks, but Harry could see the spark of mischief ever-present in their eyes growing more pronounced with every line they read.

Finally, they looked at Harry, blank faces melting into diabolical grins.

The occupants surrounding the trio eyed them wearily. "What?" Bill voiced, sliding closer to his wife and baby daughter.

Fred and George did extremely overdramatic coughs, giving Harry a discreet nod to start recording.

"Dad is going to love this!" Harry thought, not realising he had spoken it until he got looks from the current occupants. It was then they noticed the phone in his hand.

"Harry, that's a phone!"

"No shit, Sherlock." Hit up the back of the head. 'Breathe. Do not attack. Just breathe!' he thought.

The twins shot him a concerned look. He waved them off. "Just read." he all but begged.

They appeased to his demands.

"Potter's family! In New York! What has happened?" Fred read.

"While coming out of the no-maj (muggle) side of the Leaky Cauldron..." George continued, each taking turns to read sentences.

As the reading progressed, Mrs Weasley, Hermione, Ginevra and Ronald grew paler, though Ron also had red-tinged ears.

The rest of the Weasley family were livid. Harry was an extra sibling/son to them! How did they never know this?

When the twins finished reading, they high-fived Harry. "Well done, mate! That was amazing!" They exclaimed.

"I know, I'm awesome!" Harry smirked. "I'm gonna go pick up Teddy, leave you some family time to sort this out." He gave his phone to the twins before running out of the house and disapperating away.

No one noticed the twins carrying on recording - they were too busy in a stand-off.

"How dare you." Arthur growled.

"He has too much money anyway. He needs to give it to more deserving families. Like us."

"His money has been saved over generations! The Potter line is the longest line ever! Their ancestors are Merlin and the Founders! They are the richest family on earth! He is also the generation prophesied to be the power of all five combined, maybe more! He is also heir to the Black and Stark fortunes! He is the richest and most powerful person to ever live! And worst of all, he is our unofficial brother! I'm ashamed to call you family!" Bill shouted at the four.

"But he is not even pureblood. We are. We deserve that money more than he does." Ron shouted back.

"Ge was supposed to be your brother in all but blood." Percy snarled, thoroughly disgusted.

"*snorts* As if!" Hermione shrieked.

"At least when I marry him we'll get what we deserve. Full access to his accounts!" Ginny exclaimed, snobbishly. (A/N: probably not a word, but oh well.)

"Out." Arthur whispered.

Everyone froze. "Huh?" Ron said unintelligently.

"OUT!" he shouted.

"But Arthur, honey, you must see that -" Molly started.

"Don't you dare give me that crap! I've had it with you four! I'm filing a divorce and disowning you! Now OUT!"

The four stood there in a shocked stupor. Arthur had never spoken to anyone this way!

"Note to self: NEVER make Dad angry." Charlie mumbled, but the house was so quiet that everyone heard it.

"I definitely agree." George claimed, Fred nodding along.

When Harry apparated back outside the wards, Teddy in his arms, it was to an eerily silent house and Molly, Ginerva, Ronald and Hermione walking out.

He slipped in past them, walking into the kitchen. There, he found Arthur sat, head in hands, the boys surrounding him.

"Everyone okay?" he asked softly.

Arthur sighed. "Yeah. I am so sorry about them. I understand if you never want to speak to us again."

Harry blinked. "You're coming, right? You guys are my second family! I don't blame you, Arthur. None of it is your fault. You're a second father to me."

Arthur gaped, blinking back tears. "Really?" Harry nodded, a soft smile on his face.

Arthur walked over to him, wrapping Harry in a soft hug, careful of the baby in his arms. "Thank you." he whispered.

"It's no problem. I mean what I said." was the soft reply.

Arthur stepped back, wiping the tears in his eyes. He then looked around. "I'm going to need to find a new place."

"Come stay at Avengers Tower." Harry exclaimed as if it was obvious.

"What?"

"Come and stay at Avengers Tower." he said as if speaking to a three-year-old. "There are like 64 floors. Half business, half personal. And, for some reason, only me, Dad, Bruce and Sirius have our own floors. The rest share. So there is more than enough room for you," he then turned to Bill, Charlie and Percy, "you too. You're all welcome. The twins are already coming."

"Are you sure?" Arthur asked hesitantly.

"Of course I am! Oh, and dad is a genius. We have all the muggle toys - he makes most of them. All electronics work around magic. Oh, we also need to clear the kitchen. I think I may have beaten my record."

Arthur smiled. "I'd love to come. So would the boys." Bill, Percy and Charlie nodded along.

"Hey, do you mind if I bring Fleur and Victoire?" Bill asked.

"Of course not! The more the merrier! Plus, Teddy needs a playmate."

Bill let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Thanks."

"No problem. Now - PACK! I need to phone dad, let him know you're coming. And where I've been."

Fred chucked the phone to Harry before running upstairs, the other Weasleys following him.

00000000000000

A/N: heya! Well, that's another week gone. Only two weeks of school left! Can't wait! Had sports day today. I got sunburnt on my face. Not very fun. Anyway, I need to cut this short. Please rate and review. <3 feedback. See you next week!

~RubyRedGirl03

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

106K 4.2K 52
Riley Swanson is in her mid twenties and is a self-proclaimed trouble magnet. What happens when she gets a phone call from a strange number after get...
156 11 11
Hi! This is my first Marvel Fanfiction. I will be adding onto this. This is my twist on the first movie. I will be adding my OC, Molly Tennyson, and...
335K 6.4K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
45.8K 1.4K 20
18-year-old Kennedy Devine accidentally texts Tony Stark and becomes friends with him and the Avengers. (She also adds her own friends!) What happens...