Drarry Oneshots [FINISHED]

By ihbbvt

Drarry oneshots. There won't be any oneshots containing self harm or suicide. Most of my stories have happy e... More

Tickles
Potions class
Animagus
Drunk
Father like son
Roomates Part 1
Roomates Part 2
Surprise
Truth or dare
Talking to myself
Quidditch match (Part 1)
Quidditch Match (Part 2)
Birthday Surprise
A/N
A glaring contest in the hallways
Man Baby
A stupid confession
Scorpius is gay... wait what?!?!
Television time!
Random chapter
A/N
Detention
Proposing in another way
a/n
bonus chapter
thank you
28k
aksbfnrbjebd
Oh I rmb now
drarry smut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The fight

21.4K 457 275
By ihbbvt

"Ginny I think I'm gay. " Harry told Ginny in the great hall.

"What?! Does that mean you don't love me? Harry, were over!!" Ginny turned around and stormed out of the Great Hall.

"Looks like Potty just lost his precious girlfriend!" Draco sneered from the Slytherin table.

Harry glared at Draco but didn't say anything.

After breakfast, the Gryffindors and Slytherins went for potions.

"Poor Potty lost his girlfriend!" Draco mocked.

"Shut up." Harry muttered.

"Oh what did you say? I don't think I got that. "

"I SAID SHUT UP!!" Harry pounced onto Draco and started punching him in the face, who ducked and punched back.

Harry looked into Draco's grey eyes and he thought he saw hurt in his expression. He was distracted for a while when Draco suddenly grabbed his face and pulled him close.

Draco's lips met Harry's and they started kissing on the floor, Harry on top of Draco. They didn't care about the fact that everyone was staring.

"It's okay Harry I know you love me too. " Draco joked.

"Shut up, Malfoy. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 435 22
Some Drarry oneshots for you to enjoy! (Fluff Only) HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in #drarryfluff - October 1st, 2023-???
562K 14.2K 54
Hi! This is a book full of fluffy Drarry one shots! (I've got you, my fellow shippers!) Enjoy!
60.6K 1.1K 14
Here is my collection of Drarry one-shots I've written. Enjoy :)
151K 4K 51
This is just a collection of Drarry oneshots for me to practice my writing! I am not a writer and if you feel the need to criticize my writing please...