The New Killer (Creepypasta x...

By Angelofdeath3097

Your a fallen Angel and you became one from being part if an experiment and you finally escape with your best... More

Intro
Background on Reader-chans past
Backround on my other Oc Bloom
Background on my last Oc Alan
A/N
Chapter One: The big escape
Tagged
A\N
Chapter two: Our new life.
Oh my God!!
A/N: Omg!!
Inportant announcement!!

Background on my oc Alice

2.3K 23 0
By Angelofdeath3097

A/N:I'm sorry if you name is Alice.

So Alice has two little siblings. Who are both twins a boy and a girl. They lived with their abusive parents and had a tuff life. Their parents sold they to a science facility. Where they meet you. But you didn't really talk to them cuz they were all very shy. And they don't like to talk to people. But one day you decide to introduce yourself to them. You end up talking to them and getting to know them. You learned alot about their past. And become bff's with you.

A/N: Thanks for those who support me with this book I really appreciate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 169 10
(Y/N) has been wandering the streets lost and forgotten as she/he can barely keep up with the busy streets and the cold cruel world but what happens...
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.1M 36.8K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...