girl danger • henry danger

By yaniraavilaa

" where ever you are is my home " More

cast
trailer
greetings
i really like you
love muffin
stuck in three holes
green fingers
meatballs
Not an update
(8) Meatball Dance (Part 2)
(9) Arranged Date
(10) JAM class
Sequel?!?
(11) Space Invaders, Part 1 *PREVIEW*
SEQUEL IS UP!!!
10k
Question?
New Henry Danger book!!!

dodgeball

17.5K 156 46
By yaniraavilaa

Ivy's POV

Its been 2 months since I moved in with my uncle Ray and became girl danger again. I've gotten close to Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper through the two months. Anyway today was going to be another adventure. I was in my room sleeping until I heard Henry scream from the head quarters. I ran there in my pj's, opening the spraket I saw Henry on the floor and Ray with a frying pan. "Ray, what did you do to Henry" I said walking over to Henry. "I through he was an intruder" Ray said. "What's Henry doing here anyways its 5 in the morning " I said picking Henry and putting his hand on my shoulder as I walked him to the couch.

"I don't know, lets ask him when he wakes up" he said walking to the spraket. "What am I supposed to do until he wakes up? Im not tired anymore" I said running my fingers through my hair lightly. "Go eat breakfast" he said into the spraket. "Well okay" I said getting up and going to the machine that gives you food. "Tub of strawberry ice cream" I ordered on the machine. "Tub of strawberry ice cream" it confirmed. I grabbed the ice cream and sat next to Henry on the couch. I saw him stirring next to me. "Hen, wake up" I said.

"What-what happened" Henry said touching his head. "Ray hit you with a frying pan" I said putting some ice cream in my mouth. "Why" he said grabbing my spoon eating the ice cream that was on it. "He thought you were an intruder since you were here so early" I said. "Wait, why were you here so early?" I asked Henry giving him the tub of ice cream. "I heard Ray triple beep me" he replied. "Oh, you heard that too? I assumed that he butt beep us because I didn't hear him come out of his room" I said chewing on my bottom lip.

"Well at least two good things came out of getting here at 5" He said eating some ice cream. "What are the two things?" I asked him. "One, I got to eat ice cream for breakfast, and Two, I got to see your face" he said smiling. "Yeah your face is pretty attractive too and I love eating ice cream for breakfast, even though Ray told me not to" I said looking proud. Henry chuckled. "I heard today's Jaspers Doge ball game, isn't it on trampolines?" I asked. "Yep, its supposed to be more fun but its actually harder" he replied. "It looks harder" I said.

'BEEP BEEP BEEP' we heard the emergency alarm go off. Me and Henry ran to the video table and pressed on the video but our side was Audio. "Hello-Hello Captain man, kid danger, and girl danger" The woman said. "Yes Ma'am, what's you emergency?" I replied to the woman. "Some guy broke into my store and is taking everything" the woman said. "Okay, what store is it ma'am?" Henry asked the woman. "Its called 'lampers', please come as quickly as possible" the lady said.

"Of course, we will be there shortly" I said to the lady. "Okay thank you" she said. I shut off the monitor and grabbed my gum from my back pocket. "RAY GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY" I yelled. Then I heard him coming through the spraket. "What's the emergency?" he asked getting his gum. "No time to explain lets just blow our bubbles" Henry said. We got in our positions to blow, I was in the middle. We blew our bubbles and got transformed.

"Lets go guys" Ray said running to his tube. I went in one with Henry, held my waist with one touch his belt. "Up the tube" The three of us said in union.

After we defeated the criminals that robbed the store, we came back to the Man Cave. I was sitting on the couch next to Henry talking about how Tomato is a Fruit not a vegetable. "Its a vegetable " Henry said again. "Its a fruit, it has seeds" I said. "Jalapeños have seeds and there not fruits" Henry said. "Jalapeños have there own category" I said patting his head laughing. "Your so mean" he says chuckling. "I know" I said in a drama queen voice. "Hey Hen, guess what Im doing today?" Jasper asked Henry.

"Your playing Dodge ball on a trampoline" Henry replied. "How'd you know" Jasper asked him. "She told me" Henry said pointing at me. "I would ask you Ivy but I already have piper" he said. "Its okay, and if I was participating it would have to be against Henry" I said smirking at Henry. "Is it because you know I Would win" Henry said smiling. "Yep, I know Im a positive person but Henry is 100 percent going to beat me if I play with him" I said. "True" everyone said in union. "Gee Thanks" I said sarcastically.

"Anyway, I wanted to know if a certain  handsome, smart, athletic person would want to join my team?" Jasper said to Henry. "You want me to join your team?" Henry said smiling. "Yeah, you have super speed, you would be able to dodge the balls and hit them really hard at the other players" Jasper explained. "Sure man sounds fun" Henry said. "Wait a minute" Charlotte said. "Ugh, let me guess your going to give us reasons why its bad, its wrong, its dangerous, its too much fun" Henry said popping a grape in his mouth.

"I got a reason, your super power is. for fighting crime not dodging balls" Ray said. "Yeah you shouldn't use your super power to win competitions" I said grabbing a grape and eating it. "You three are buzz kills" Jasper said. "Yeah" Henry agreed. "Sorry Kid" Ray said to Henry. Then Ray went back to Schuaz as saw that he had eaten the bloody hot dogs that Ray but in his nose. "Schuaz did you eat those bloody hot dogs?" Ray asked disgusted. "Ill never tell" Schuaz said sneakily. We all gagged and left on out ways.

Me, Henry, and Charlotte decided to go see Jaspers dodge ball game. We were at a little table standing until we saw Mitch start talking loudly. "THE MITCH IS BACK" Mitch said loudly. "Back from what?" Henry responded. "Ugh, ugh, Nothin Hart" he said grabbing popcorn and hitting it at a random kid. Then I started getting the verge to pee and so did charlotte so we did out signal and told Henry. "Were going to go to the bathroom" Charlotte said.

"Why" Henry asked. "To play tennis Henry" I said smiling. "For that im not letting both of you have some of my ice cream" Henry said. Charlotte grabbed the ice cream from the top of the cone and left to the bathroom. I grabbed the cone and followed Charlotte to the bathroom.

When we got out we didn't see Henry at the table. "Where's Henry?" Charlotte asked. "I don't know" I replied. Charlotte looked around and saw the T.V . "Henry's playing" Charlotte said pointing at the T.V . "Didn't ray tell him he couldn't use his hydro morquility to win competitions " I said. "He did, but as always Henry had to disobey it" Charlotte said. Me and Charlotte ran into the dodge ball arena. Charlotte gave him the look while I crossed my arms and nodded my head in disappointment.

We were coming down to the Man cave after the dodge ball game. Henry and Jasper were talking about how the dodge ball game was insane and incredible until they got interrupted by Ray. "Whatcha talking about" Ray said smiling like he knew what had happened. Then Jasper and Henry started to talk about a text message. "Oh really, Are you sure your not keeping anything from me?" Ray asked. "N-nope" they both said.

Then Ray went up to both Henry and Jasper and made a weird face which made Jasper confess. "In sorry" Jasper apologized. "Stop talking" Henry said. "Oliver chocked on a fruit bar" Jasper said. "Shut up" Henry begged. "So I asked Henry to play and we won but now I'm scared of the consequences " Jasper said falling to his knee's. Henry put a hand on his shoulder. "You have killed us" Henry said sadly.

"Henry did you seriously go behind d my back and use use hydro morquility to win the dodge ball game?" Ray asked him. "Yes" Henry said. "Well, ugh, Charlotte and Ivy how could you guys let this happened! " Ray said to us. "Us" Charlotte yelled. "Yeah you two are supposed to be the responsible ones, well more Charlotte " Ray said as I nodded in agreement. "Yeah but we were in the bathroom" I said. "Why" Ray asked us suspiciously. "Because we drink liquids" Charlotte said.

I walked over to the weird couch and sat on the table. "Ugh, just promise you wont do it again" Ray said to Henry. "Oh im doing tomorrow " Henry said. "What?" Ray said. "With all do respect, your not my boss when im not kid danger" Henry said to Ray. "No you boss" Ray said in a threatening voice. "Ah" Henry screamed as he hid behind me. "Henry, you know your taller than me right?" I said chuckling as he smiled at me. "You know what, do whatever you want" Ray said back up.

"Really?, your ok with me playing dodge ball?" Henry asked behind me. "No, but you just keep on playing" he said behind the tubes. "Okay" Henry said. "Okay" Ray repeated. "Fush" Henry said. "Fsh" Ray said all the way from the back. "Fsh" Ray said again coming back to the front.

Ray made me join his team to defeat Henry. I really didn't want to but Ray made me. Right now we were at the snack place sitting down on the stools talking about foot fungus. Then all of a sudden we hear Henry say something to us. "Hey look at the competition" Ray said to us. "Yeah look at that guy" Schuaz said. "They forced me" I said to him. "What are you guys doing here?" Henry asked running his fingers through his hair.

"Were here to make sure you don't win the competition " he said getting up and leaning on the counter. "And how are you going to do that?, im 100 times faster than you" Henry asked. "With this" Ray replied showing Henry the glove and wiggling his fingers. "Your going to beat me by wiggling your finger" Henry asked. "What no, by using these special gloves that schuaz made" Ray replied. "I get dragged into this and I don't get a special glove" I said crossing my arms. 

"What does the glove do?" Henry asked. "Lets just say that it makes me throw balls faster than usual" Ray replied. Henry gives Ray confused look. "Observe" Ray said grabbing a dodge ball. He throws it out the door hitting Oliver making him fall on the floor than bouncing  hitting the lady from the counter. My eyebrow went up as Oliver crawled in the middle of the closing doors hitting him in the stomach. I got off my chair and stood to Ray.

"Impressive, but Im still just a little bit faster than you" Henry said. "Your not that fast" Ray said. "Well then how did I pull schuazes pants down without any of you noticing?" Henry asked. "Pff, you didn't pull schuszes pants dow..Oh" Ray said looking at schuazes pulled down pants. "Weird" I thought. "See you guys on the tramps" Henry said winking at me and touching Rays face. "Okay so first the Jumpin Jaspers will go with bro force one" The speaker announced. "Yeah woo go bro force one!" Ray yelled. "Yeah go our team" Schuaz yelled. "Hi" I greeted them smiling.

"Your hot" A guy from the back yelled. "Thank you" I yelled back. "Okay teams you may go into the play area" the guy announced. I walked with Henry to the play area. "So you think you can beat me?" he asked me. "Of course not, Im going to lose on purpose so I can cheer you on" I replied. "Awe thanks short cake" Henry said. "Im not short" I said crossing my arms. "Your shorter than me by 5 inches" Henry said with one eye brow up. "I know, don't remind me" I said laughing. "Your laugh is adorable " Henry said chuckling. "Don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but your laugh is cute" Henry said. "Thank you and you lips are so pink and soft that I want to kiss you sometimes" I say to him. "Then why don't you?" he asks smirking. "Because you mister have a girlfriend" I said pointing my finger at his chest. "True, but what if I didn't?" he asked smirking again. "I think you know the answer to that" I replied winking and walking to the trampolines. I jumped on the trampoline and waited for the guy to announce the game to start.

"Okay ready, set, dodgeball" the guys yelled. The balls came from the ceiling and Ray grabbed 2 of them and started aiming at Henry, I really wanted to go and support Henry but I had to lose to get out of the game. "Nobody hit me with a dodge ball" I yelled staying still. Jasper saw me standing still so he hit my leg. "No, the misery " I yelled dramatic.

I ran over to where the coach was and watched the teams play. "Woo go Jumpin Jaspers" I yelled. Ray gave me a weird look. "What?" I questioned. I didn't notice that Ray and Henry were going face to face with each other. "You go Henry " I yelled. I walked over to Ray. "Your going lose" I said calm. They started to play, the game was so good. Henry tripped over a couple of balls and fell. Ray was about to hit him but just then a ball came from the back of the room hitting Ray, it was Piper. "Piper you got him" I yelled. "Yay" she yelled. "What? No, she was out" Ray yelled at the coach. "No, she never got hit by a ball so therefore she want out but you are" The coach said to Ray.

"But, no that's not fair" Ray said. "Life isn't fair man" the coach said walking away. I walked over to Henry and Piper. "Piper that was amazing, that taught him a lesson to never underestimate a girl" I said to Piper giving her a high five. "Thank you Ivy, I like you way better than Henry's real girlfriend, Beanca is so mean to me" Piper said. "How is she mean to you?" I said angry. Piper is literally my little sister and I want to protect her like my sister. "She always tells me to shut up and stop being brat" Piper says with her head down. "Well the next time she says anything like that to you, tell me, she will not see any light" I said smirking. "This is why I like you so much" she said hugging me while hugged her back. She left so I was alone with Henry.

"You happy you won?" I asked him smiling. "Of course I am" Henry said chuckling. "Well Ray isn't, which reminds me we have to go" I said grabbing his hand. "Thank you for being a sister to Piper " Henry thanks me. "No problem, I love her like a little sister" I replied smiling. He kissed my cheek. "You have a girlfriend " I said blushing. "So?, I can't kiss a girl on the cheek" Henry says. "Well yeah, like your cousins and siblings not a friend that's a girl" I say laughing. "Your special Ivy" Henry says. "You Are too Henry " I said rubbing his fingers. 

"I wish I was something more than this" Henry said. "Your Henry that's all anyone needs" I said kissing his check and walking over to the Man copper .

----------------------------------------------------------
Outfits:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.3K 26
when he said forever, she didn't think he really meant it.
64.3K 1.4K 22
"Tell me I'm your national anthem"
78.5K 1.8K 41
Let's just say college is going to be a bumpy ride...