The Fighter's Club #Wattys201...

By TeeGraham

2015 Hot Genre: Urban Fiction Winner Book 1 "It was her soul that got me. I felt her way before I knew her, t... More

Devyn Angel Goodrich
Hayden "Chance" Sanchez
Chapter 1 ◇◇ Gotta smart mouth, like to speak fly
Chapter 2 ◇◇ Baby I'm far from a good girl
Chapter 3 ◇◇ I'm no angel baby
Chapter 4 ◇◇ Pieces of Me: Part 1
Chapter 5 ◇◇ Pieces of Me: Part 2
Chapter 6 ◇◇ Sweet Dreams, Devastating Memories
Chapter 7 ◇◇ Sincerely Yours
Chapter 8 ◇◇ Finding Myself in U
Chapter 9 ◇◇ Still Beating Hearts: Part 1
Chapter 10 ◇◇ Still Beating Hearts: Part 2
Chapter 12 ◇◇ Sailing Souls
Chapter 13 ◇◇ Heat of The Moment
Chapter 14 ◇◇ Euphraxia
Chapter 15 ◇◇ Memories Back Then
Chapter 16 ◇◇ Talk to Me
Chapter 17 ◇◇ Midnight Realities
Chapter 18 ◇◇ All My Heart Desires
Chapter 19 ◇◇ Warning: Hazard Up Ahead
Chapter 20 ◇◇ He Don't Love You Like I Do
Chapter 21◇◇ Look Where We Are
Chapter 22 ◇◇ Traumatized
Chapter 23 ◇◇ My Love, My Duty: Part 1
◇◇ What's Best For You ◇◇ (One Shot for #Chevyn)
Chapter 24 ◇◇ My Love, My Duty: Part 2
Chapter 25 ◇◇ His Promises Were Made to be Broken (Unedited)
Chapter 26 ◇◇ Til' Death Do Us Part
Chapter 27 ◇◇ Fatal Attraction
Chapter 28 ◇◇ Long Lost Love
Chapter 29 ◇◇ Let the Secrets Unravel
Chapter 30 ◇◇ The End is Only a New Beginning
Sequel is Up!!!

Chapter 11 ◇◇ Still Beating Hearts: Part 3

47.4K 1.4K 222
By TeeGraham

Chapter 11- Still Beating Hearts: Part 3

"Entice my mind and you can have my body. You'll become an explorer, I'll present you my body to search and admire every curve, edge, and round. Find the greatest good in me for a woman's treasure isn't the deepest depths of her passions but the locked away secrets of her mind."

Dev's POV

We pulled up to the house quietly getting out of the car; no words had been shared since we left the club.

Though without words, the air sizzled with the sexual tension between our two awaiting bodies already knowing what's bound to happen once we make it inside.

He unlocked the door allowing me to walk in front of him though he was fairly close behind me.

Feeling like my words wrote a check I can't cash; I made a dash for the stairs immediately. Sprinting upwards as fast as I could awhile hearing him laughing from behind me though I knew he wasn't running after me.

Making it into the bathroom adjoined with our room, I closed the door behind me not locking it because the tingles running along the inside of my thighs are making me hope and wish he makes his way through that door to relieve this pressure in the pit of my stomach.

Stripping out of my clothes slowly as possible my hearing attentive trying to hear what part of the house he's in. I finally removed all of my clothing and stood naked as the day I was born in front of the mirror my reflection looking back at me as I ran my fingers through my hair disheveling it.

"You waiting for me?" I jumped hearing his normally smooth deep voice now gritty and husky slicing through me sending chills down my spine.

He stood against the frame of the door eyes dancing thoroughly over my body feverishly biting down on his plump pink bottom lip obviously enjoying the show.

"Maybe.. maybe not" I bit down on my bottom lip replicating his action knowing my eyes are definitely showing him what exactly I want to go down.

Hitting me with a smirk, he said no words as he made his way to me. Pulling my exposed body to his cupping my ass before his lips claimed mine into a lip locking deep passionate kiss. His lips fitting mine perfectly almost too perfectly as he continued kissing me in such an all-consuming and fervid matter. His tongue all too well exploring my mouth as if it belongs directly there.

Feeling my pulse racing, n*pples hardening, and my body relatively heating up all too fast, I moaned up his mouth without breaking the kiss receiving a deep vibrating groan from him which thoroughly made my aroused body shiver as his hands squeezed and groped my ass.

Breathlessly both of us panting we pulled apart only for his plump pink full lips to find their way into the crease of my neck. Leaving a hot trail of kisses nibbling and sucking hard, branding me his over and over while I bit down on my bottom lip trying to muffle the strand of moans threatening to leave my mouth.

Pushing him away using my hands on his chest, I looked upon his face before sliding my thumb across his bottom lip slowly.

"Sorry papi, I have to take a shower" I stood on my tip toes to whisper breathlessly into his ear. Attempting to pull away, his hands gribbed against my hip bone holding me in place.

"You're always welcome to join though baby".

------

" Shit" he grunted as he squeezed my ass moving deeper into me, filling me.

Feeling he was completely in, he pulled out only leaving the tip in before he began to rhythmically grind in and out at a steady slow pace, teasing me.

His slow grind making me feel everything... every nerve in my body was awaken and tingling.

The hard beating down water drowning out my pants and moans as my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I arched off  the wall trying to get as close as possible to feel more of his thrusts.

"F*ck you feel so damn good" he grunted while he deepened his thrust, hitting harder each time before he slammed back into me knocking the air out of my lungs.

"Oh My F*cking God yes yes right there" I cried out gripping his shoulders surely leaving marks as my nails dug into his skin repeatedly while his manhood pierced through my sleek welcoming walls over and over.

My walls clenched and unclenched each and every time he thrust his tool into me. I love the way he felt, the feeling all to consuming and mind blowing. Nobody ever f*cked me like this, nobody!

He continued to put in work ravishing my body with his kisses and his long deep strokes as I became undone, creaming all over his manhood though his strokes never let up. Instead he speed up and I was sure I could feel him in my stomach.

"Damn baby" he groaned as I felt my legs about to go weak beneath me, I can't stand the pressure any longer.

Before my knees buckled suddenly he heisted me up onto his waist without pulling out my legs immediately wrapping around his torso.

"Oh f*ck.. f*ck" curse after curse left my lips as feverishly tried to my best to hang onto him as slammed back into me.

"Is it mine?" he grunted

"Oh yesss baby don't stop... faster, don't stop"

"Is it mine?" he pulled completely out before slamming right back in shocking my body into a world of unknown euphoria.

"Yes Chance, it's yours! I'm yours !" I screamed to the top of my lungs feeling the all too familiar feeling of an earth shattering orgasm coming on.

"Ah oh sh*t, I'm I'm about to—" the words wouldn't even come out of my mouth.

"Hold that sh*t in.. I want you to cum with me."he roughly smacked my ass which only heighten the high I was about to go into.

"Please... I can—" my words were broke off as I bit my lip trying but failing to drown out my moans of pleasure wiggling and bucking my hips into hard deep strokes as my release rippled through me.

Before I could catch my breath his lips were on mine kissing me roughly while I tangled my hands into his wet curls.

"You didn't listen love... I guess we gotta go another round"

That we did over and over again moving from the shower to the bedroom, so much I lost track many times I came before we both dropped completely drained sleeping nakedly on top of each other.

------

Sorry not to be here while you awake, there's probably nowhere else I'd rather be than lying next to you. I know you hate it when I do this, but it's something that needs to be done. Something that can only be done in person for me and honestly I can't wait to act upon this. You know the drill angel, you share I share. So it's my turn to give you a piece of me. I have a surprise for you so when I call, answer and be ready to come to me.

-Yours Faithfully, Chance

Instead of waking up next to him, I woke up to a fucking letter with a delicate white rose attached along with a deep mahogany burgundy gift box with a S encrusted into the gold seal lying on top of his pillow beside me. I wanna be mad but I can't... my heart is more focused on the fact that he cared and thought enough of me to take the time to write me a letter? Forget the flowers and the gift.

Who would have thought such a simple act of affection could mean so much?

This is the kind of affection that makes my hope of him being everything I need a reality. It's something I never had and now something I don't want to let go of.

-----

"Where'd it come from?" Dani motioned to white and gold diamond bejeweled eternity pendant sitting nicely inside the box in belongs in. I can't even bring myself to remove it from its box, I feel like it's more than just a necklace. There's definitely a meaning behind this.

"It's beautiful right?" I smiled before closing box back down carefully on top of my desk.

"Chance left this for me this morning, no explanation. It was just sitting on top of his pillow as I woke up."

"Do you need an explanation? it's gorgeous"

"it is but I feel like it's more than just a necklace. He's not the tricking type, you know? He respects the fact that I have the mentality to take care of myself. He wouldn't just leave a necklace out for me just because. He doesn't move like that, he's too strategic"

"Ever think you thinking too hard on this" she pointed out, folding her arms across her chest. "I'm sure he'll explain all of this if it's something more to it or maybe he just wanted to give his woman a nice gift" she said dismissively

"You think I'm crazy don't you" I tilted my head looking at her.

"Yupp, I do. But you're my crazy ass over thinking sister" she laughed just before my phone rung.

"Speak" I answered without even looking at the ID.

"You ready to come to papi niña?" his accent purposely evident making an involuntary smile appear on my face.

"I haven't heard from you all day" I was happy to hear from him but annoyed we shared our first fully intimate night together and he left before I could wake up.

"I'm sorry love, I hated to disappoint you and if you come to me you'd see how sorry I am."

"I'm not in the business of coming to niggas, but they are known to flock to me." I replied smugly while he only laughed lightly.

"Look baby" he started as a knock sounded at my door making Dani stop whatever she was doing and my head snap towards it. "I'll see you in 'bout say an hour, I'll see ya then angel" he said before quickly hanging up.

"Who's at the door?" I asked snapping my attention away from my phone as Dani opened the door a little bit talking with her hand on her hip. I got up and over walked over peeking around her head.

"Rocky"

Don't hate me, lol I've just been feeling the cliffhangers lately. What do you think Chance's surprise is for Dev?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 583 30
One small girl with one BIG city is tough. Especially when you think you found love In a bar that you were forced to go. NEEDS EDITING
2.2K 636 83
[COMPLETED] Sometimes I think I have no real personality but a weird combination of likes and dislikes and a morbid sense of humour that masquerades...
3.6K 56 16
Just read. itll explain itself
471K 10.9K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy😘 First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020