The Playboy that stole my fir...

By AureaAdrienneAidonus

"What the fuck Gab,You just stole my first kiss while we are like lost puppies!"... More

Chapter 1: Mr.Popularity
Chapter 2:The MOST Annoying Person
Chapter 4:Compromise and Preparation
Chapter 5:Prove you Wrong
Chapter 6:Fail to prove
Chapter 7:Lost puppies(Part I)
Chapter 7:Lost Puppies(Part II)
Chapter 8:Heartbreaking
Author's Note
Chapter 9:Jealousy at its fullest
Chapter 10:When oil and water mix
Chapter 11:Good news!

Chapter3:Lunchtime Madness?!

147 9 3
By AureaAdrienneAidonus

Aurea:

It was lunchtime we were heading to our table.

"Guys,Finally!My torment is over.'I told them.

"Whatever,Fat-ass!!"Gabriel shouted.

"What.the.Hell.Do.you.Want,Asshole!"I retorted."Calm down,Fat-ass."Gabriel teased."Whatever,Butt-head."I again teased.

"How dare you talk to him like that,Bitch!"Juliana interfered

"What do you think you are?Slut!"Selene insulted her.

After that,Chaos started while were exchanging insults when,

"4 of you in my office now!"Mr.Hat said angrily. We immediately went to his office."Who started this?!"Mr.Hat questioned."Gabriel started it." I immediately replied to Mr.Hat's question while pointing to him."Juliana and Selene you are dismissed."Mr.Hat said.

"Wait!,That's no fair."Gabriel whined.

"Yes,it is Mr. Gabriel Spring'.Mr.Hat told Gab."So let me get to the point.Mr.Spring why did you start the chaos?" Mr.Hat interrogated him."I didn't.Aurea started it.'Gab told Mr.Hat."Wait, I didn't started it.It's true that some class are torment because you and your cronies,ESPECIALLY Juliana,annoys the hell out of me.." I shouted at him.Then he shouted an insult and retorted at him."Ms.Carts and Mr.Spring will you both pls. stop swearing!Now both of you two hour detention tomorrow afternoon!"Mr.Hat scolded us."Yes,Mr.Hat." Gab and I said at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 2.7K 30
Denique is an innocent virgin girl who met the young don and fell inlove. Read to find out more📚
630K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
391K 11.2K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
169K 6.3K 62
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...