The GangLeader's Babies

By steve1756

'None of photos inside owned by me' More

Baby Time
Metting Again
3 Years Later
We Need To Talk
Agreements
Will You Marry Me
Yes
I Do
After Party
Two Weeks Later
Six Month Later
Oh Here Comes Your Brother
Ryder Kane Smith
Back Home
King 3 Years later
Noah 3 years later
Meeting New People
Whats Going On
Meeting Grandma
Meet Hayden
Welcome Home Hailey part one
Welcome Home Hailey part two
My Sister Abby part one
My Sister Abby part two
My Sister Abby part 3
Noahs Kid
Noahs Kid part two
Why Are you Here
Mommas house
Who are you
Back Home again
Hi Carson
A shocker event
The babysitter Part one
The babysitter part two
You your daddy son
Why are you here
Your WHAT
Wedding Time part one
Wedding time part two
Its A
The babies are ready to see the world
Welcome home babies
Party part one
Party part two
Party part three
First words
Family day out
Proposal
Married at last
Sequel

5 years later

750 20 0
By steve1756

'Sammy's POV'
It's been 5 years and I'm now 12 years old while Carson, my little sister is 5 bout to turn 6. 'Pic below of Carson. '

In a week momma and dad are gonna finally get married. Auntie King and nana Tessa and papa Xavier are gonna be there. They got tickets to Hawaii and will be here in 3 days. My uncles are 5 months younger than Carson. When ever nana or papa go out they leave the triplets with mama and dad. I watch Kade and that's it Carson is playing with the other two. Kade calls me Sam. "Sammy the triplets are coming today and there be going with us when we leave." Mama said. I nodded and got Kade, Jace and, and Colton's room. 'Pic below'

'Carson's room'

'Kade's room'

'Colton and Jace's room'
I get ready and take a shower. 'Outfit below'

'Sammy's outfit'
I walk downstairs to see Carson watching spongebob. "Hey Car Car." I said to her. "Hey bubba." She said without looking away from the tv. I walk into the kitchen to see momma cooking and dad talking on the phone. "Good morning." I tell everyone. I kiss my mom on the check and nod at my dad. Mom hands me a plate of pancakes and sausage with toast. I ate it up quickly. "Colton, Jace, and Kade will be here in 2 minutes." Momma said. I nod. Soon I hear the doorbell ring. I hear footsteps and feel a small body on me. "Hey Kade." I said. "Hi Sam." He said. I picked him up and pulled him to the tv. "Play with Colton then I'll get you ready." I told him. He nodded. I picked up Carson and walked to her room. I run the bath and start to take her clothes off. I place her in the bathtub and start to wash her body. "Can I do it." She asked. I nodded and started to wash her hair. "Close your eyes." I said. She did as told. Five minutes later I take her out. "Here I've got your outfit for today." I told her and helped her get dressed. 'Pic below'

I then do her hair. 'Pic below'

My mom taught me how to do all this stuff so if she's busy or dad, then I could help Carson and the little ones. I tell Carson to go get Jace and Colton. She runs downstairs and soon Jace and Colton come. I wash them and change them also. 'Pic below'

I then put Jace in this.

"Go get Kade." I tell them. They go and soon I see Kade. I do the same and dress him in this.

I am such a good brother and nephew. I thought. Dad and mom would be proud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906 52 9
I do not own any pictures in this book just the oc name and personality.
66.9K 793 16
I don't own anything
307K 6.2K 54
"You'll never catch me committing to no hoe."
84.6K 910 21
Oneshots on how lila is exposed. I don't own any of the pictures posted, they belong to their rightful owner