You're Mine (Discontinued)

By withlovequincy

Aria Parker has always kept to herself. Im Jaebum captivates anyone with a single stare. The two meet by ch... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Update #2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 6

5.2K 198 132
By withlovequincy

After that evening at Desert Storm, I hadn't heard from Jaebum for the past few days. I kept thinking about how we had danced together and then him kissing me out of the blue. I just hope he's not avoiding me. I mean he kissed me. Not the other way around. And man could that boy kiss. It took my breath away. I should see him in class today, right? We're supposed to get our scene partner assignments today.

I'm walking upstairs to my Acting II class and I bump into Jaebum. "Hey."

 "Hey, about the other night--"

"Don't worry about it. Mistakes happen, right?" I said with a sad smile. I'm so stupid. Of course Jaebum wouldn't like someone like me. I walk into class and sit down in my row and Jaebum sits in his row, in the back. I look down at my phone and see that Jaebum messaged me on Messenger.

Jaebum: Can we talk after class?

I don't really want to, especially since he's been avoiding me for the past few days. I don't answer him and class starts. "Good morning class, hope you all had a great weekend. Some house keeping--" I kind of tune out the professor and just stare into space.

"Aria," I turn and look at the professor and he's looking at me. "You okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, just not here, mentally." I said.

"I could tell. Are you good?"

"For now I am." I said with a small smile.

"Good. I will now hand out the scene assignments." Different scenes were being handed out. From The Glass Menagerie, to Streetcar Named Desire, we were going to have some great scenes. "Aria, your scene partner will be Jaebum. The scene you'll be doing is from The Beauty Queen of Leenane."

"It's about a woman, who's in her 40s and she brings a guy home for the first time and it's her crush." He said with a smirk. Why does this fit my situation so well? Jaebum and I get up and grab our scripts. I sit back down and look through the script. The scene is fairly short and I noticed that there are a couple places where the characters kiss.

Great. I should be excited that Jaebum's my partner, but ever since the other day, I don't want anything to do with him, for now. Everyone else gets their scripts and we all look them over and talk to one another.

"You get to do a scene with Jaebum. Aren't you excited?"

"Yeah." I said oh so enthusiastically.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just--it's been a rough couple of days for me."

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah."

"Aria," I look up at Jaebum and he's looking down at me.

"Can we talk, in the hallway?"

"Sure." I get up and follow Jaebum outside the rehearsal room and sit down on the ground. "About the other day, it wasn't a mistake." He said.

I look up at him with wide eyes and then back down at my feet. "I didn't mean to avoid you either."

"So, you were avoiding me." I said with a glare. 

"I had to get my feelings sorted out. I like you Aria. A lot."

"I like you too." I said quietly.

"I know." He chuckled.

"What do you mean, 'I know'?"

"When I kissed you, you didn't exactly push me away."

"And? Who wouldn't want to kiss you? You're gorgeous. Plus, you came onto me." I blurted out.

Did I say that out loud? Shit. I hesitantly look up at Jaebum and he's smirking at me. Jaebum helps me up and he's standing in front of me. "So, we get to be scene partners, huh?" He commented.

"Yeah."

"Guess I'll be seeing you more often."

"I guess so."

"Good. Then we can be alone more often." He smirked as he caressed my cheek. Oh my god. "Do you want to meet up some point later today?" He asked me.

"Uh, sure. Whenever there's a good time for you."

"Cool." Jaebum and I walk back inside and I grab my stuff. "Hey Aria," Jaebum said to me.

"Yeah?"

"Can I have your number? So, we can talk about when we can meet up and stuff?"

"Yeah. Of course." I take out my phone and Jaebum and I switch phones. We exchange numbers and I give Jaebum back his phone and vice versa. I looked down and saw he put the added the headphones and the smirk emoji next to his name.

"Be prepared to get a ton of texts from me." He smirked.

"I'm gonna hold you to that." We both look at each other and Jaebum smiles. "I'll see you later." He said as he pat my head and then walked into the rehearsal room. Ugh, what is that boy doing to me? I walk into the rehearsal room, grab my stuff and  then walk out of class and I see Reina waiting for me.

"Hey, were you waiting long?" I asked her.

"Nah. I'm meeting my partner after dance company, so I won't be able to meet you for dinner."

"That's okay. I'll ask Jaebum when he's available around that time." I text Jaebum and he answers almost immediately.

Jaebum: You just couldn't wait to text me.

Aria: I was asking a question. So, can you meet around 6:30/7 tonight?

Jaebum: Yeah, I should be able to. I'll check with my band. We shouldn't have rehearsal.

Aria: If you can't, it's fine. We can always work tomorrow.

Jaebum: I know. I'll check back with you in a few hours.

Aria: Okay.

"What did he say?" Reina asked.

"He said, he'd text me later. He may have rehearsal tonight."

"You sound like his girlfriend." Reina smirked.

"No! I'm just trying to be considerate. That's all." I blushed. 

Reina drops the subject and we head out of the liberal arts building and we head to the dining hall. We get our food and we start talking about our scenes. "So, who are you doing your scene with?" I asked her.

"Johnny." She said nonchalantly.

"Johnny? He's like the second hottest guy in our class. Behind Jaebum." I exclaimed.

"I know. I'm trying to keep it cool. He's incredibly nice. I'm really excited about it. We're doing a scene from the Glass Menagerie." She explained.

"I cannot wait to see it."

"I can't wait to see yours. I wonder how Jaebum acts? I'm sure he'll be pretty good, since he's a film major and all." Reina explains.

"Are you ladies talking about me?" We hear a voice say. I turn around and Reina looks towards the door and there walks in Jaebum, with Mark, Bambam, and another boy.

"And what if we were?" Reina smiled.

"I just hope you're getting the facts right." Jaebum said. "Oh! By the way, Aria, I'm cool to rehearse tonight, if you want. You can come by my place, or I can swing by yours."

"I won't be home, so you can come to our place." Reina smirked.

"Great! I'll be there at 7:30, is that okay?"

"Fine by me."

"Great. I'll see you later."

"Later." I said as I watched him go. "Why'd you have to tell him, you weren't going to be home?" I grumbled.

"Because you guys don't need distractions. I was helping you out. Are you afraid to be alone with him?"

"It's not that. It's just---the last time we were alone something happened."

"And by something you mean?"

"He kissed me." Reina's eyes widened and a huge smirk graces her face and she leans closer into the table.

"He kissed you?! When?"

"At the club over the weekend. We were dancing and one thing led to another and we made out." I said nonchalantly, but my heart was beating as fast as a bullet train.

"Damn. Aria, that boy likes you."

"Yeah, he does. He told me, when we went out in the hallway." I blushed.

Reina held in a moderate squeal and leaned back in towards me. "You can't let him get away."

"That's not going to happen. At least, I hope it's not."

Reina and I finish lunch and I head to my next class for the day. As I'm walking, I get a text from Jaebum.

Jaebum: Can't wait to see you tonight.

I smile to myself and answer with a 'Me too.' I continue walking to class and then sit in a Geography lecture for the next hour. Class drags by and I'm paying attention, but I just can't take the monotone voice the professor had. Can't he be a little more excited about the topic? I glance down at my phone and see another text from Jaebum.

Jaebum: Are you in class right now?

Aria: Yeah. I'm in lecture. Could you not text me right now?

Jaebum: Am I distracting you?

Aria: Honestly, the teacher is so monotone, I want to fall asleep

Jaebum: You could always leave

Aria: I don't skip class. Besides I need this class for my last Gen Ed

Jaebum: Didn't take you as the studious type. I like it.

Aria: Whatever

Aria: Seriously. You need to stop texting me

Jaebum: What's the professor gonna do? Take your phone? What are you in HS?

Aria: I'm serious Jaebum

Jaebum: Are you begging me to stop?

Aria: Yes

Jaebum: Ok. I like it when you beg.

For some reason after that text, I felt my face heat up and I put my phone away. I listen to the rest of the lecture and take decent notes and the class is finally over. I pack my stuff up and leave the classroom and head back to my apartment.

"Hey Aria!" I turn around and see Momo and Elise walking towards me. Momo was sporting blonde locks than her usual brown and it looked so good on her. Elise was rocking two large puffs and the rest of her hair was down. "Hey Momo. Hey Elise. How are you guys?"

"Good! Did you just get out of class?" Elise asked me.

"Yeah, I'm heading home."

"Is Reina home?" Momo asked.

"Maybe, but not for very long. Why?"

"No reason, just curious." Momo blushed. Momo has a crush on Reina. I personally think, she should go for it, but she's afraid she'll get rejected, which I completely understand. I walk back with Elise and Momo and we catch Reina about to leave the apartment.

"Hey, I'm back." I said as I walked in.

"Hey. I'm heading to dance company." Reina said.

"See you later."

"Hey Elise! Hi Momo!" Reina said with a smile. Momo blushes and says "Hello."

"Are you ready for tryouts?" Reina asked Momo.

"Yeah. I'm a little nervous." Momo said.

"As good as you are? You got it in the bag!" Reina smiled.

"Thanks. It means a lot." Momo smiled. Reina grabs Momo's hand and I thought Momo was going to faint on the spot. "We'll see you guys later!" Reina said as she dragged Momo out of our apartment.

Elise giggles and sits down on my couch. "She is too cute. So, how have you been Aria?"

"You know, everything, but nothing." I giggled.

"I heard that you finally talked to Jaebum."

"Where'd you hear that?" I asked surprised. "Jackson told me. You know, he's like my best friend, right?"

"You mean your 'boyfriend'?" I smirked. Elise pouts, but she knows I'm right. "You know he likes you too, right? He practically clings to you."

"He does that with everyone!"

"Yeah yeah."

"I wish that you can stay, but Jaebum's coming over, so we can go over our scene for Acting II."

"You guys are scene partners?!" Elise said surprised.

"Yeah."

"Then let me get out of your way! Have fun, but not too much fun." Elise winked.

"Yeah yeah." I lead Elise out of my apartment and change into something that doesn't scream that I'm trying too hard. I change into a pair of leggings and throw on a sweatshirt. I do a couple readings for my history course and then read through the script a few times and look for beat changes.

Around 7:20PM, I get a text from Jaebum saying he was on his way. What if something happens again? Last time we were alone, not including earlier in the day, we made out. Will that happen again? Will he act professional? As I'm thinking of these questions, there's a knock on my door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 394 31
Yujin is a photography student working in a cafe. She is strong, forward, works hard but she keeps on getting hurt because she lets her heart take ov...
1K 112 25
Katie meets up with her best friend Jaebeom on an island to enjoy a short break in the summer, while she works before going back to university for an...
546K 30.4K 28
[COMPLETED] What will happen when Youngjae becomes roommates with Jaebum, the most popular yet evil guy in school? HIGHEST RANK #3 in 2jae
9.8K 595 20
Just an annoying boy of your college fell in love with you and now he annoys you every single time. Read to find out what will Ava do, will she keep...