August Alsina : Not An Ordina...

By QueenxLeeLee

Living with her disabled mom and her sister and brother Keira can't stand neither sibling and prays that one... More

August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 1
August Alsina : Not An Ordianry Love - Chapter 2
August Alisna : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 3
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 4
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 5
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 6
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 7
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 8
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 9
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 10
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 11
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 12
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 13
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 14
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 15
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 16
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 17
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 18
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 19
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 20
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 21
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 22
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 23
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 24
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 25
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 26
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 27
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 28
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 29
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 30
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 31
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 32
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 34 (Part 1)
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 34 (Part 2)
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 35
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 36
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 37
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 38
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 39

August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chpater 33

3K 77 4
By QueenxLeeLee

- August POV -

It's been about a month now and Keira just ain't the same no more. Me and her finally got married and I been happy. " Baby. " I cooed to Keira.

" Yeah. " she said barely over a whisper.

" I Love You. " I said rubbing on her thigh.

" I Love You Too. " she smiled.

It's been about three months since me and Keira done had sex. Every time I try she always says she's not in the mood or she doesn't want to be bothered.

" How much you love me? " I asked pulling her into my lap.

" August...not tonight. " she said.

" Come on Keira. I'm sexually frustrated baby. " I said kissing her neck.

" No. I'm not in the mood. I'm sorry. " she stated.

" Fine. GoodNight. " I said turning out the lamp and laying down.

Me and Keira don't have to worry about the girls for a while because my mom has them while she's out in Virginia.

I felt Keira get out of the bed and I heard her go out on the balcony. I understand that Keira is still hurting but she can't keep acting like this forever. It's like she doesn't care about anything any more. She hasn't been to the studio in I don't know how long, she hasn't been doing her motherly or wifely duties any more. It's like Keira is depressed I don't like it.

I got out of the bed and walked out on the balcony to see Keira sitting in a chair with a bottle of Vodka in one hand and a blunt in the other that was sparked.

" Keira you shouldn't be out here drinking and smoking like this. It's not good for you. " I said trying to take the bottle and blunt from her but she only slapped me across my face.

I clenched my jaw and tried to keep my cool. I was trying with all my might not to hit her.

" Leave me alone. Go back to bed. All you want from me is sex. You can care less about my damn health. " she snarled and I instantly knew she was drunk.

" Keira I'm trying to help you. I do care about and I do love you. If I didn't I wouldn't have married you. " I said.

" Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever August. Why don't you just go back to in the house and let me be? Don't you have something better to do than be out here with me? Don't you have a concert or something? Or don't you have to go to the studio? " she growled.

" Baby let me help you. Alright you're drunk and you're high. " I said.

" I don't need your help. Hell I don't need anybody. I feel like I'm 14 years old all over again. I feel like just going to the forest and running free with the animals. Okay I feel like just dying. I ain't got shit to live for any damn way. My sister and momma is dead and don't nobody care about me. I'm all alone in this world now. Why am I still here? I could just jump over this balcony and I'd probably die but it don't matter cause ain't nobody gone miss me-- "

" Keira shut up. Don't you ever say that. You got me. You got Aaliyah. Aria might not be your blood daughter but you have her too. I know that you hurting and all but don't you ever say don't nobody love you cause I do. I love you with everything I got and you know it. Hell you my damn wife and it's really scaring me to here you talk like this. It really is. Keira baby you need help. " I said grabbing her arm.

By the way just to let y'all know that a week later after Tasha died Keira's mother passed away too. She died of a heart attack and every since Keira has been out of it like no other.

" How you gone tell me what I need? I don't need a damn thing but some more vodka and another blunt. You know what as a matter of fact let me go. Im getting another drink. " she said snatching away from me and going back into the house.

" Get back here!! " I yelled going after her.

" Leave me alone!! " she hollered.

" Keira Lee Alexander-Alsina bring yo' ass back here!! " I said grabbing her forearm roughly and pushing her against the wall.

" Let me go!! " She cried.

" No!! You need to hear this wether you want to or not. Keira you need help. When the kids get back and you're still like this I swear to god on my brothers grave I will pack me an the girls things and leave. Now like I said you need help. I don't care how you get it but you need it. " I said getting in her face.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I let her go and she fell to the ground on her own. I didn't push her or nothing. She just fell to the ground on her own.

" I'm sorry. " she sobbed holding onto my leg.

I sighed in frustration and picked Keira up. I carried her to the bedroom and stripped her down.

" What are you doing? " she asked, sniffling.

" Just relax. I gotcha' ma. I'm not gone do anything to you that you don't want to do. " I said going to the bathroom.

I was going run Keira a hot bath and then after that I'm pretty sure she'll go right to sleep. After I ran her water I went back to the bedroom and Keira was staring into space.

" Baby. " I said snapping my fingers in her face.

" Yeah. " she mumbled.

" Go get in the tub. I ran you a bath. " I said nodding towards the bathroom.

She nodded her head and tried to get up but she fell right back down on the bed. I chuckled and grabbed her hand. " Wrap your arm around my neck. " I instructed.

I was gone carry her but you see I ain't feel like picking her up. I walked her to the bathroom and she stepped into the tub. I watched as she sat down. " If you need help getting out just call my name. " I said.

" Wait. I want you to get in with me. " she said.

" Nah. I ran that for you. " I nodded.

" Please. I don't want to be in here by myself. " she said poking her bottom lip out, knowing that I can tell her no when she does that.

" Alright fine. " I said taking off my boxers.

I slid in the tub with her and laid back. She laid her head on my chest. " August I might be drunk but I'm sorry. Especially for earlier. I didn't mean to slap you. It's just I'm going through so much right now. " Keira said.

" It's aight. I know you going through it right now. I'm just trying to be here for you. " I said.

She looked up at me and smiled. I felt her hand grab my dick up under the water and start stroking it. " What you doing? " I groaned.

" Sshh. I got you tonight. " she mumbled against my ear.

" Stop. I don't want to have sex with you. I wanna make love to you. " I said grabbing her hand.

" Let's get out the tub. " she smirked.

I bit my lip and nodded. Once we were out of the tub and in the bedroom I began to kiss on her neck. I had her up against the wall so she couldn't run from me if she decided that she couldn't take it anymore. I wrapped her right leg around my waist and held it there. I slowly slid into the wetness making her gasp.

" Ah. " she moaned.

I was moving slowly in and out of her and I could tell she was loving it just because she was biting her lip and had her eyes closed.

" Open your eyes. " I said.

She opened her eyes and I just stared into them as I was making love to her. " August, baby I Love You. " she moaned in my ear.

" I Love You Too. Now tell me where am I. " I said.

" In my st..st..stomach baby. " she stuttered out.

She wrapped her other leg around my waist and I carried her to the bed making sure I stayed inside of her. I laid on top of her and began to slowly pump in and out of her deeply.

" Baby go deeper. " she moaned clawing at my back.

" Say my name. " I groaned.

I swear no matter how many times me and Keira have sex she will always and forever be tight. Her shit fits around me like a damn glove.

" Daddy. " she moaned lowly.

" I can't hear you. " I said going deeper.

" Oh god. Daddy. "

" I still can't hear you. " I smirked.

" Daddy. Oh fuck. Right there August. " she moaned.

" Just a little bit louder. " I teased knowing that I was hitting her g spot.

" Daddy!! Ah shit August I can't take it anymore. " she breathed out.

" Yes you can. " I said.

" I'm cummin' baby. " she said and before I knew it my dick and the sheets were soaked.

" You wanna ride? " I asked.

She nodded her head so I changed our position so that she was riding me. She bounced up and down for a while before grinding on me. " Baby. " she groaned before throwing her head back.

I smacked her ass making her let out a loud moan. " Do it again. " she moaned.

I smirked and smacked her ass again. I felt her tighten her walls around my dick and then she started to bounce up and down again. " You Love Me Ke? " I asked gripping her ass.

" Ugh god. Yes baby I Love You. "

She removed my hands and interlocked our fingers before she started to go crazy. She would grind on me and then she would just bounce up and down while screaming my name. I placed my hands on her waist making her get up. " Come sit ya pretty ass on my face. " I smirked.

" Yes daddy. " she smiled.

She lowered herself on my face and I flicked my tongue on her clit before sticking my tongue in her sweet wetness. I heard her breathing become heavier with every stroke of my tongue. " Ah shit. " she moaned throwing her head back as I picked up my pace. I inserted one of my fingers and curved it. Something that always makes Keira cream if I do it right. I added another finger and curved it also. " August. " she hissed.

I could tell she was holding her cream in and I didn't like it.

" Let it out. " I growled smacking her ass making her let it out.

She creamed all in my mouth and I licked up every last bit of it, feeling it disappear down my throat. She tried to get off of me but I wasn't having that.

" You ain't going no where. I'm nowhere done with you. This is an all night type of thing. " I said gripping her waist.

" August. Baby. " she moaned when I started sucking on he clit.

I squeezed her ass and then stuck my tongue in her once again.

" Don't be scared baby. Grind that pussy on my face. " I said and that's exactly what she did.

Me and Keira went at it for hours until she tapped out on me but she just couldn't handle it anymore.

I woke up with Keira wrapped in my arms. I ain't woke up like this for three damn months.

" Morning baby. " she smiled opening her eyes.

" Morning ma. " I smiled.

She looked me in my eyes and started to blush. " What you blushing for? " I chuckled.

" Just thinking about us. " she said.

" Well while you thinking about us why don't you cook us some breakfast cause I'm starving. " I said kissing on her neck.

" And what are you gonna do while I cook? " she questioned.

" Ima watch you cook. " I laughed.

" So you just gone stare at me while I cook. " she chuckled.

" Yup. You know why? " I asked licking her ear.

" Why? " she giggled.

" Cause I Love You and I Love to watch that ass jiggle when you naked. " I smirked.

" Can I at least put on one of your shirts? " she asked.

" Yeah. I'll let you put on one of my shirts. Now get up. " I said smacking her ass.

" My legs are sore and my ass. " she said whined rubbing the spot that I smacked.

" I'm sorry. " I said rubbing her legs gently.

" Mhmm. " she mumbled kissing my lips softly.

She moved the covers and got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I heard her brushing her teeth and just taking a quick wash up. I walked in the bathroom to see her taking her Anti Depression pills that the doctor gave her.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. We were both staring at each other through the mirror.

" What do you see? " she asked.

" I see me and you growing old and arguing over took the last slice of bread. " I said making her laugh.

" You are so stupid. " she chuckled shaking her head.b

" Yeah I am but you still love me though. " I said moving her hair to the side so I could kiss her shoulder.

" Just look at how many hickeys I got on my damn neck cause you can't control yourself. " she laughed.

She had at least 4 hickeys on the left side of her neck. It ain't no telling how many she had on the other side of her neck. " You wasn't complaining when I was giving them to you though. " I smirked kissing her neck.

" Oh shut up. " she groaned making me chuckle.

" I don't want you to cook breakfast anymore. I got something else in mind. " I said gently rubbing her clit.

" Nooo. Stop. " she said moving my hand.

" Okay. Come on let's get back in the bed. " I said grabbing her hand and leading her back to the bedroom.

We got in the bed and she laid her head on my chest and traced my tattoos like she normally does.

" You know Aria's birthday is coming up. " she said.

" Yeah I know. I can't believe my baby girl is turning four already. Feels like yesterday when Kalyn had her. " I sighed thinking about Kalyn. I just can't believe that she just up and left her own daughter without even saying goodbye. It breaks my heart that Aria probably won't know her real mother.

" So what do you want to do for it? " Keira asked.

" I don't know but I want it to be special. I know yo ass got something in mind. " I smiled looking down at her.

" No not this time. Well at least not at the moment I don't have anything in mind. " she shrugged.

" That's a shocker. " I chuckled.

" Yeah. " She sighed and I could tell something was on her mind.

" What's on ya mind? " I asked rubbing her back.

" Just thinking about life. Thinking about all the things I did when I was little and all the stuff that has happened. " she said.

I nodded my head and rubbed her back like I usually do.

" I wanna go shopping today. " she said as her eyes got big.

" Eh I don't want to go. " I whined.

" Please. I wanna go shopping baby. " she begged.

" Can't you call Lauren? " I asked.

I really ain't want to go shopping mainly cause I don't like how people be staring at me and Keira all the damn. Shit gets aggravating after a while.

" I don't want to go with Lauren. I wanna go with my husband. Please August. I'll do anything you want. " she said climbing on top of me.

" Keira I don't want to go. " I complained.

" Please baby. I'm begging you. I want to do something together. When is the last time me and you have actually done something together and last night doesn't count. " she begged.

" Fine. I'll go to the mall with you since it's really what you want to do. " I said giving in to what she wanted.

" ThankYou. I Love You. " she squealed kissing my cheek before getting off of me an running to the closet to get ready.

Damn. I really don't wanna go the mall.

- Keira POV -

Me and August were just walking around the mall an of course people would stop us and ask to take pictures and sigh autographs. I didn't mind it cause I was with August but August on the other hand was getting tired of it. " You know August if you want to go back home you can. I just wanted us to do something together but if you don't wanna be here then go elsewhere. I'll just stay here and shop by myself. You can do whatever it is you want to do. " I sighed walking off into FootLocker.

" Baby don't be like that. You know I'd rather be here with you then at the studio by myself it's just every time we turn around somebody wants a autograph or a picture and it gets aggravating. " He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

" Mhmm. " I nodded looking at a pair of Jordan's.

" Come on Ke. You know I Love You baby. I just don't like being bothered with people every 5 seconds. " he said kissing on my neck.

" Don't worry about everybody else. It's just me and you remember. Nobody should matter to you right now but me just like you're the only thing that matters to me right now. Everybody else is just invisible. " I said turning around to look at him.

" Okay. " He said.

" Okay? " I nodded.

" Yes. Okay. " He mumbled before kissing me and then we heard a snap and seen a flash. August rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand.

" See what I mean? " he whispered.

" Just ignore it and keep a smile on your face. " I mumbled before bending over to grab some shoes that I thought would look cute for the girls.

I could feel August staring at my ass like he always does when I bend over in front of him.

" Stop staring at my ass. " I chuckled.

" You ain't got no panties on. " he smirked pulling me back up.

I had on a baby blue sundress and some golden sandals. Cute but simple.

" No I don't have any panties on but that don't mean nothing. " I said.

" Yeah it does. It means quicker access for me. " he smirked.

" Wipe that smirk of ya face. " I said rolling my eyes.

For the rest of the day me and just shopped and goofed around like old times.

" Oh whatever August. " I laughed walking into the house.

" I'm dead ass serious Keira. Yo ass bought the whole damn mall. I'm carrying bags up to my fucking neck and yo ass talking bout ' some baby is this cute? ' meanwhile I'm ready to go. " he laughed dropping all the bags that he had.

" Oh shut up you big baby. You'll be okay. Wait where's the bag that came from the jewelry store? " I asked.

" I think I left it in the car. " he shrugged going into the kitchen.

" Okay. " I nodded following him.

He picked me up and sat me on the counter while standing in between my legs.

" So what if I told you that I want to take you to Florida. " he said grabbing my hands and interlocking our fingers.

" I would ask you why would you want to do that? " I said.

" Well cause I want to take some stress off you. Baby you need to relax for a while. You know nothing to bother you. I don't want you in your feelings, I don't want you to be worried about anything. I just want to see you smile for a little while. Plus you've gone through a lot these past couple of months. " he said looking me in my eyes.

" I guess but what about Aria and Aaliyah? " I asked.

" They're with my mom. You know that. I was thinking me and you could leave late tomorrow night or something. " he said.

" So I would have to start packing now? " I asked.

" Nah not now. I'm kinda in the mood right now. " he smirked grabbing my waist.

" I bet yo horny ass is. " I chuckled.

" You know I'm just trying to give you another baby right? " he asked.

" August give me a few months to get myself together and I promise that me and you can have another baby. " I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

" For real? " he asked.

" For real. Just a few months to get myself together and I promise that me and you can have another baby but if we have another baby you have to promise to be here with me during the pregnancy. I don't like how I went through what I did when I was pregnant with Aaliyah. " I said resting my forehead against his.

" I promise and you have my word that'll I be here with you. " he smiled.

He leaned in and kissed me. Just as the kiss started to get heated his phone rung. " Baby you're phone is ringing. " I moaned as he sucked on my neck.

I don't know why he always suck on my neck. I already got 8 hickeys on my damn neck. 4 on the left and 4 on the right.

" Let it ring. " he mumbled.

" Answer it. It might be something important. " I moaned.

" It can wait. I got something that's a little more important to do right now. " he said rubbing my shoulders.

" August it might be your mom calling. " I said.

He sighed in defeat and answered his phone.

" Speak. " he said putting it on speaker.

" August? " a female voice said.

" Yeah who is this? " He asked.

" It's me. Kalyn. " she said.

August instantly became upset.

" Fuck you doing calling my phone? " he growled.

" I called to talk to my daughter. Is she there? " Kalyn asked.

" Nah my daughter ain't here. How the fuck you gone call my damn phone after a year of disappearing to speak to Aria?! You out your damn mind. Man get the fuck off my phone. " August said hanging up.

" Baby-- "

" Don't even say anything. I had every right to be mad. " he said grabbing his car keys and his shirt.

" Where are you going? " I asked hopping off the counter and following him.

" I'll be back. I promise. Just pack for Florida. " he said leaving.

Wherever he going I know he better be back in 3 hours. I know that damn much.

----------------

Didn't proofread so excuse any mistakes.

Vote

&

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418 0 19
Hey I'm yn, I'm 17yrs old. I'm half Spanish & black. I have two older siblings. Amber who's 19 .. She's such a drama queen I swear, and Sam who's 18...
16.5K 411 22
Tima is 17 and she's always had this bestfriend named August Alsina. His mom and her mom were friends back in the day. August is 5 years older than T...
158K 7.1K 30
August Alsina is dope boy who wants to do something different with his life. Growing up in New Orleans, he saw the street life first hand so it wasn'...
448K 23.7K 48
Iyasia is 20 years old and surviving for her and her 12 year old sister. With the death of their parents and their dad never being just that .. A dad...