I Am Here For You {Min Yoongi...

By kpopopopTRASH

This is a story of a girl who just moved due to the right age of moving out of her orphanage. She was "excite... More

Info
Chapter 1: Mint Head
Chapter 2: BTS
Chapter 4: Cringe Fest
Chapter 5: Suga
Chapter 6: You Have Me
Chapter 7: Kiss & Saved Once More
Chapter 8: Rap Battles
Chapter 9: Ocean Institute
Chapter 10: GirlFriend?
Chapter 11: Our First Date?
Chapter 12: Birthdays
Chapter 13: Cheater
Chapter 14: Thank You Namjin
Chapter 15: I'm Sorry
Chapter 16: Pabo {FINAL}

Chapter 3: Savior

149 6 2
By kpopopopTRASH

(A/N: IVE NOTICED THAT THEY CANT BE IN THE SAME HOME ROOM BUT YA KNOW JUST DEAL WITH IT! XD)

_YOONHAE'S POV_

I walked into my home room to be greeted by BTS. I smiled and waved.

"Good morning Yoonhae!" They said in sync but of course Yoongi said nothing and was just looking at me.

"Good morning kids!" I said then looked at Yoongi. "See something ya like?"

"Tch!" He looked away as the rest of the members laughed and I smiled and sat next to him.

During class they kept on whispering which sounded more like arguing. I looked over at them confused.

"Aishh! Fine just shut up!" Yoongi said to them as he looked over at me. "Yah, Yoonhae do you wanna hang out with me and the others for now on?"

I blinked then smiled. "Sure, mint head!" He glared at me as I laughed.

For the rest of the class I whispered to the members of BTS, not paying one bit of attention to the teacher. But I did have my attention to the girls that were glaring bullets at me.

The bell rang then I followed BTS to the 5th floor. The floor empty, quiet and abandoned.

"Woah what is this place?" I asked them.

"This is the old expressing arts floor but the school moved it to the 1st floor so now we use this as our hang out place," Jin explained and gave me a gummy smile.

I smiled back and nodded. They started to walk. We pasted by different rooms. There was a quire room, dance room, band room, a room with painting supplies, then a room with a piano. I stopped.

The members kept on walking, not noticing I've stopped. I slowly and quietly opened the door to the room, making sure the members didn't see me.

I walked to the piano and sat down. My fingers traced out the keys. One thing lead to another and I was playing another random melody and singing some random lyrics, lost in my thoughts.

_YOONGI'S POV_

Right when we were about to enter our main hang out room, I noticed Yoonhae wasn't with us.

"Uh, where's Yoonhae?" I asked the others as they looked around and noticed Yoonhae wasn't here.

"I thought she was with you-"

We all became silent once we heard a voice and a melody on the piano.

"Is that-" I interrupted V and Rapmon.

"Yoonhae." I started to follow the sound. The other members followed me. We stopped right in front of the piano room and looked in. There she was, singing and playing the piano with her eyes closed.

"Woah, Yoonhae is fantastic," Jimin whispered.

All of a sudden my body started to move on it's own. 'Uh what do you think you're doing.'

My body replied to me by walking towards Yoonhae. 'No don't you dare do this body!'

Then it did it, it sat next to Yoonhae and started to play along with her. 'AISHH!'

She opened her eyes a bit startled and looked at me. She smiled and kept on playing.

'Oof it fees like my tummy is doing flips' I kept on playing and a stupid ass smile crept on my face as I closed my eyes.

_YOONHAE'S POV_

I opened my eyes and saw an image that made me have complete butterflies in my stomach.

Again, fangirls and fanboys prepare yourselves. Again, this guy can make anyone flustered.

I saw Min Yoongi have the most soft smile on his face. I choked right then and there.

"Yah, you ok Yoonhae?" I nodded and hid my pink cheeks.

"Oh my- my heartu," J-Hope and the others were watching. Suga glared darts at them. As my cheeks turned pink.

"Aishh! Shut up!" We both said in sync. The rest of the members chuckled and we headed towards their main hang out room.

"Hoi, Yoonhae," I turned my head towards the whispering Yoongi. "You're pretty decent at playing the piano."

"Decent?" I raised my eyebrow as he sighed.

"Fine let me rephrase that, 'you're pretty good at playing the piano'. There happy?" He playfully nudged me.

"Happy." I nudged him back and smiled at him, making him a bit taken back. We finally entered a cozy room.

"We all bid in to make this room into an actual hangout," Rapmon explained as I nodded and looked around the room in awe.

The room had 2 couches around a coffee table. They had a tv and a few gaming consoles along with some games. They had a mini fridge for drinks and a microwave to heat some stuff.

"Cozy isn't it?" V said and smiled as I nodded in response.

"Very cozy," I ruffled his hair and laughed as he ruffled mine.

"Why are you guys goofing around?" Yoongi said looking at us.

"Ah, sorry, grumpy pants," I responded as he rolled his eyes.

"Relax," J-Hope said putting his arm around my shoulders. "We're your friends after all."

"Yea I mean it's not like we're gonna lit someone on fire and run. No not today cause today is a spring day," Jin said and looked around at the other members making them cringe as he did his windshield wiper laugh.

"If you didn't get it, it's just a reference to our songs, noona. Sorry but our oldest has the worst jokes," Jungkook apologized as I chuckled.

"Anyways," Yoongi started as he slowly took away J-Hope's arm from my shoulders. "You guys don't be too noisy."

"Why are you such a party pooper, Yoongi Oppa?" I asked in a cute voice. He ruffled his hair.

"Damn you and your aegyo," he sighed as I laughed.

"Aishh love birds," the rest of the members said in sync as I glared at them and Yoongi cracked his knuckles.

"Yah! They're both scary!" Jimin whined.

~•~•~•~•

It was PE and I just finished doing warm ups and the boys were about to do a basketball practice.

I was heading to the bathroom. I walked into and rinsed my face. 'Yah, I have eye bags' I stretched and left the bathroom and right when I took the first step outside I ran into someone.

'Shit.'

It was the same girl who slapped me. She glared at me. She had her little minions with her as well. I sighed and tried to walk past them until I was shoved into the lockers.

"And where do you think you're going?" she asked spitting in my god damn face.

"Oh I don't know maybe the fuckin gym?!" I glared back at her as she scoffed. "Slap me as much as you want, that isn't gonna do anything. It isn't gonna stop me from hanging out with your 'precious' BTS, cause listen here! I'm their friend and you're just a face in the crowd, ya basic bitch." I smirked as her face grew with anger.

She kicked me right in the stomach making me wince but I still stayed standing.

"Let's teach this girl that I'M the queen of the school!" She yelled as her and her minions started to beat me non stop.

I crouched down to try and protect myself. I didn't want to get in trouble so I didn't fight back, if it wasn't school I would beat this girl to a pulp.

My nose started to bleed as I felt bruises forming. One minion punched me in the eye causing my glasses to break and my right eye to be swollen. But they still didn't stop. They grabbed my hair.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Don't you think this is enough?!" I yelled out as she looked me straight in the eye and smirked.

"Oh sorry, but no one calls me a bitch," her minions handed her a pair of scissors as my eyes widen. "Hah how pathetic, no one is here for you-"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO HER?!" I heard a voice yell.

I slowly turned my head towards the voice and saw Yoongi and the rest of BTS behind him.

They looked absolutely pissed.

"A-Ah! BTS! I thought you were playing basketball-"

"Shut it Yugoo!" Yoongi barked making me and her minions flinch. They stomped their way to them, making this bitch called Yugoo let go of my hair.

"L-Look I'm sorry! She's the one who started it-"

"SHUT UP YOU ANNOYING BITCH!" Yoongi yelled making me flinch. "This is why I hate girls like you. Being so fuckin fake. This is why Yoonhae is our friend, she's different. And that means if you or anyone else touch her..."

"Then there's gonna be a crime scene," BTS said in sync making the girls run away.

They immediately started to flood me with questions and concerns.

"Are you okay, noona?" Jungkook asked with a hint of concerned in his voice.

"Did they harassed you in any way?" Jin looked at me seriously.

"You're bleeding!" Jimin yelped as he gave you a tissue.

"We promise to protect you!" V reassured me while giving me his classic rectangular smile.

"Aish we should've been here sooner!" Rapmon apologized and examined me.

"Don't worry you're hope is here," J-Hope exclaimed trying to cheer me up.

I did a weak smile at them until I was suddenly lifted off the ground.

Yoongi was giving me a piggyback ride. He grabbed my broken glasses. "We're heading to the nurse's office wether you like it or not." He stated as he started to walk. "I'll see you guys in the gym." The members headed back to the gymnasium as me and Suga went to the office.

"Yah, Yoongi Oppa, you don't have to," I whispered as he sighed.

"Yah! You're hurt as hell and you expect to think you're ok? I'm taking you to the nurses," he replied sternly as I tightened my grip around his shoulders.

"And Yoonhae?"

I hummed in response.

"I am here for you."

My eyes widened as hot tears streamed down my face. I hid my face in the crook of his neck. He didn't say anything or did anything. He let me cry. In his arms.

He was really there for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.1K 43
You can witness the evolution of my maturity as this was written between the ages of 13-15. This story is the manifestation of a young BTS fan I gues...
3.9K 109 23
in which bts helps a girl group who aren't supposed to be All similarities to other stories are probably coincidental. Thanks. Date started: 160208 D...
9K 272 19
This is a story about a girl who got a scholarship at a university in Seoul with her friend. After a few days in Seoul, you went to a cafe and met 7...
179 1 41
A girl meets with unexpected boys and they find out that she can't speak because she doesn't have a voice. The girl with difficulty of communicating...