❛THE SIXTH IDEA | APPLYFIC❜

By zendayascoleman

❯ yeah, we're a little messed up, and yeah, our name is illogical and our chemistry is questionable and one o... More

❝ THE SIXTH IDEA ❞
❝ SLOTS ❞
❝ FORM ❞
❝ WHITEBOARD ❞
❝ PROFILES ❞
❝ FROST BABY ❞
❝ CHERRY BLOSSOMS ❞
❝ MAPLE LEAF ❞
❝ VIRGIN MARY ❞
❝ THREE CUPS OF SODA ❞
❝ STICKY WEED ❞
❝ CHICKEN CRISPS ❞
❝ THESIXTHIDEA.COM. ❞
❝ FIRST ❞
❝ SECOND ❞
❝ THIRD ❞
❝ FIFTH ❞
❝ SIXTH ❞
❝ SEVENTH ❞
❝ EIGHTH ❞
discontinuing?¿

❝ FOURTH ❞

113 9 57
By zendayascoleman

☜♡☞
JOY,Y.
You're a human being, you live once, and life is wonderful; so eat the damn red velvet cupcake.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Park Kyungsoo was alone. And he hated it.

Intelligentsia coffee. Silver Beats. Clear aviator glasses. A distinct aura of don't you dare talk to me. He was walking through the state park of Seoul with a straight gaze, his Doc Martins crunching the vast expansion of old artificial snow that hadn't been cleared up after the festival last night. Not the most stylish of actions, considering his vacillating gait, made only worse by the large strides he took to prevent slipping on the fake snow. It made people avoid him.

What is he doing? You may feel inclined to ask.

"I'm going out," he previously explained to his intriguingly irritating roommate Lyosha, with extra-douchey emphasis on out, as if it were horribly obvious.

"You're meeting a girl," said Lyosha, raising his eyebrows. That's all he cared to say on the issue. He was only half-right.

Back to Kyungsoo. He strided purposefully through the path, trying not to obviously match his steps to the beat of Mr. Brightside, his eyes sweeping the area for a sign of the girl he was about to meet: his admittedly more-talented sister.

Being the sister of Red Velvet's consummate vocalist wasn't the easiest thing to do — ever since 2014, Park Sooyoung (or more appropriately, Joy) had gathered a reputation as the Overshadower between the two siblings. Each time they met, which was around once a month excluding family gatherings, Sooyoung would always accidentally, unintentionally find a way to remind her younger brother of the fact that she had already debuted, and was already 100% more popular and successful than him.

I guess it's partly my fault, Kyungsoo thought, as he shoved his earbuds into his pocket, in a manner lacking any obvious principle of organisation.

She was sitting on the bench underneath the oak tree, in a place conveniently distant from any type of human, in case anyone recognised her. Small, wearing a selection of dated street aesthetic clothes. Sipping an out-of-season pumpkin spice latte that the barista will make in secret, as he is "always won over by her charm" every time she steps a foot into Starbucks.

A tiny brown poodle sat at her ankles, occasionally yapping at something non-existent. Or, in this case, something very existent.

"Kyungsoo!" Sooyoung called, slightly too loud, attracting the attention of several passerbys.

Kyungsoo cringed, shamefully, and walked over to the bench Sooyoung was sitting on, taking a seat beside her. "A little bit too loud there, Soo," he said, almost fondly.

"Well, excuse me if I'm excited to see you," she said sarcastically, smiling. The poodle yapped again, lowkey wanting the heed of this "stranger".

Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows at the poodle, as if he were human and somehow knew what he meant. "I haven't seen you in a while," he mused.

"He missed you," said Sooyoung, talking in her signature Baby Voice™, of which only the dog and various animals had the privilege of hearing.

"Huchu didn't miss me," said Kyungsoo, modestly, knowing full well that it would be borderline offensive if their dog didn't miss him.

His sister changed the subject quickly.

"How's being a JYP trainee? Still mind-numbingly boring?" As she asked this, Huchu climbed onto her lap, and she began absent-mindedly stroking him, like he was an evil feline companion.

Kyungsoo contemplated this, and whether he should tell Sooyoung the deepest darkest secrets of JYP, or just dabble on the surface with a, "It's fiine."

He chose the latter.

"It's always fine, man," she protested. "Tell me more. SM has an atmosphere as substantial as a balloon. I'm dying to know what kind of airhead environment my brother lives in."

He sighed. She was going to win the short-lived battle. "Well, we got our roommates assigned last week. Mine is some Russian guy called Lyosha. He's not the best, but you know, I could have worse." He resisted the urge to add like Huang Zhoixei under his breath.

"Reasonable enough," she said, nodding. "Is this the Lyosha you're debuting with?"

"How many Lyosha's do you know, Sooyoung?"

"Right, right." She paused. "You wanna catch a movie within the next few minutes?" She said it with an air of casualness, disguising the fact that she had made a list of all the movies that were showing within all perimeters.

"Sure. Which one?" Kyungsoo usually decided. He knew that Sooyoung would eventually let him.

Sooyoung pretended to think about it. "How about the latest Spider-Man movie? I hear Tom Holland is an absolute b–"

"I'll pay," said Kyungsoo, pretending to have more money than he actually had.

And then the day proceeded like so. Several people noticed them out in the city, but zero fucks were given. Later that night, they both came across an article suggesting Joy was dating a mystery man. Kyungsoo wouldn't stop laughing, which he guessed would have pissed off Lyosha, if he was there that night.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
NOTE:
After what feels like 7,000 years, I've published a chapter! Enjoy this short fluffy thing with Kyungsoo and his sister. After this we can write a full chapter with them in 2017 :)

I never got my mark back on the 500 word story w/ Lyosha and Jimin, but I hope it was met with positive thoughts.

idek why i'm showing you this
just so you know how accidentally gay this comes off as

before I go, I'm gonna mention holykris and her applyfic WGAB and her story monster, i said I would hype them up and here I am, hyping them up asf

if yall were to check then out, it would greatly be appreciated

IVYTAE slutdae holykris -hyunjin bubblegumsuga amodeous

— AMY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 2K 59
In this world of differences there is nothing like the both of us. We might have found the right love at a wrong time but I am willing to show the wo...
47.2K 1.9K 46
"It's sad when you knew that people don't like you just because of the concept we have. Yeah, we are forced to act cute, sing cute and we pretend tha...
102 11 12
!!DISCONTINUED!! Kpop oneshots that I've written.
9.5K 466 25
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡. 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧�...