You dont know me 3! (Fremmer)

By Ayla2709

It's 1 year since Summer moved. Freddy has finaly got over his crush on Summer. Zack and Tomika Are having A... More

(2) Summer In the mode, and Freddy In the soul!
(3) Tears and memories!
(4) Sadness snd love!
Important. Please read.
(5) What no!
(6) Color up!
(7) What are you guys doing here?
(8) Why!
(9) Meet the reason!
(10) Mistake & soccer!
(11) Revenge!
(12) Forgive with a big forget!
(13) Confident.
(14) Perfect Picture!
(15) Mercy!
Sorry guys:(Untitled Part 17

(1) New girl!

1.9K 24 3
By Ayla2709

Freddy
It's 1 year since Summer moved. She turned 15 years yesterday. <<Hey bro! What Are You thinking about?>> Zack say. <<Hey bro! I'm thinking about Summer. Do You think she ever Is coming back?>> I say. <<I dont know. Have You heard anything from her?>> Zack say. <<No, but she posted A picture on Instagram 2 months  ago!>> I say. <<Can I ser the picture?>> Zack say. <<Yes, here It Is!>> I say.

1364 likes
SummerHathaway: Broken life, broken Soul.

<<Wow, deep post. Why did she write broken life, broken Soul?>> Zack say. <<I dont know!>> I say.
In the classroom

Freddy
We was sitting In the classroom, Then Principal Mullins came. <<Hello Everybody. I have some news. It's starting A new girl In your class Today!>> Principal Mullins say. <<Today!>> Tomika say. <<Yes Today Tomika!>> Zack say. <<You Can come In now!>> Principal Mullins say. It came A girl with blond hair, blue eyes with A bad girl look.

The new girl was wearing this⬇️

<<I hope You will like This class!>> Principal Mullins say, and walked out of the classroom. <<You Can sit on the available desk right there!>> Mr.Finn say. She walked to the desk. <<Do You pla.......>> Mr.Finn say. <<No I dont play any Instuments and I know about your secret band!>> The new girl say. <<How Do You know?>> Tomika say. <<So the girl Who was mean to me Is now Nice!>> The new girl say. <<Tomika has never been mean to You!>> Lawrence say. <<Shut up nerd!>> The new girl say. <<Dont call him that!>> Zack say. <<So the bully Is friend with the nerd!>> The new girl say.  <<Why Are You so mean?>> I say. <<So the pretty heart breaker Is talking now!>> The new girl say. <<Why Are You calling us This mean things. You Are new, We have never met You!>> Zack say. <<So you guys dont remember me?>> The new girl say. Then I saw Who It was I think Everybody Else did to. <<Summer!>> Everybody say. <<Yes I'm Summer!>> Summer say. <<Now you Can be In the band again!>> Mr.Finn say. <<No. I'm not going to be In your boring band. If You guys excuse me!>> Summer say. <<Why did You say that?>> Tomika say. <<I'm skipping class. Bye Bye!>> Summer say. <<Let's Follow her!>> I say. <<Yes!>> Zamika and Lawrence say. We walked out of the classroom. Then We saw Summer, she was talking to A 6th grader. Why Are she doing that We go In 10th grade. <<Give me your Lunch money!>> Summer say. <<I dont have money!>> The 6th grader say. <<I know You have!>> Summer say. <<I dont have money!>> The 6th grader say. <<Listen If You dont give me your money, I will bully You the rest of your life, and Maybe I will kill You!>> Summer say. Then the 6th grader give Summer his money. <<That Isn't Summer!>> Tomika say. <<I know!>> Zack say. <<We must Get her back!>> I say. <<Yes!>> Lawrence say.

----------------------------------------------
To be continiued.
Here Is You dont know me 3! Hope You like It.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 340 19
Freddy finds out that summer likes astronomy and starts to realise he's had feelings for summer the whole time is he too late to get the girl he want...
58.3K 1.2K 24
Tomika's life has been an adventure,now she's sharing it with the love of her life,her boyfriend,Zack,Tomika and Zack got through middle school and n...
2.5K 186 28
TRAITOR Harlow Valesco was the new kid at William B. Travis Prep School, and she didn't expect to be surrounded by so many new friends -- they were h...
5.8K 106 35
Tomika has liked girls since her first kiss summer has been the same They're both in complicated relationships but summer starts to catch feeling bu...