Eternal

By harLeyquinn182

Sky Anderson is not a typical 18 year old girl, she's bullied for being "emo" or a "freak" but she's not, she... More

Is love eternal?
You're on my mind
Alistair
Only you can make me cry
Frankenstein
Chosen
The truth
My family
Connected
Getting too close
Joe
Half a hunter
The decision to stay, or go
Meeting the in-laws
Moving in
The arena
Training
Victor... sort of
Play fighting
Joe... meet Cole
One night in the forest
The ritual
The battle
Death of the family
Gabriella and Aiden
Returning
A/N im sorry! and i need your help!
The wedding
Comforting each other
My last breath
Transformation

Friends?

450 16 3
By harLeyquinn182

So, I sat in English awkwardly behind him, I was scared he’d turn around again. The teaching was talking about poetry at the front of the class but I couldn’t focus, plus I hate poetry. I was doodling; I’m okay at drawing but not good. Without even realising it I had drawn his piercing eyes, why? ”nice drawing” I hear a voice in front of me say, wait, what? He never turned around did he? I never saw him! And dammit now he’s going to think I like him or something, but I don’t “w-what?” he still didn’t turn around to look at me. “your drawing, its pretty good, the likeness is uncanny” he sounded so calm and cool, how is a guy like that not weirded out by something like this “it’s not what you think!” I half yelled to him, we were still in class so it was the best I could do. “I didn’t really know what I was doing… I just drew them by accident and no, they’re not good, they never are..” I said looking down at the floor and slumping back into my seat. He suddenly turned around to me, he looked really serious. He glared into my eyes and said “don’t say that. They’re good. Don’t be embarrassed. “ he never broke eye contact or blinked, I looked back at him with wide eyes. That was surprisingly nice? He never talks to anyone this much, not even teachers. He turned back around again abruptly, I didn’t even get a chance to say anything “thank you..” what has happened to me, I’m shy, I can’t predict anything this guy’s going to say and whenever I do try I’m wrong.

We both spent the rest of English In silence, I didn’t draw anymore, I didn’t feel like it and he didn’t turn around again. After the day had ended I got my stuff from my locker, which I saw was only a few away from his, I could see him leaving as I walked up to mine.  I headed out of school but as soon as I did, the popular girls were there, it’s like they were waiting for me. Their names are Chloe, Madison and Kendal. They dress so skanky in short skirts and fillets in their bras, fakers. Chloe stood closest to me, she had bleached blonde hair and the other two were brown and dark blonde. “Hey emo freak” Chloe called out to me, I can’t be bothered with this again. They don’t get to me, ever, I don’t care what they think, especially considering what they look like. I simply walked past them but Chloe nudged her left side into me “hey! Watch were you’re going bitch!” she yelled at me “you’re the one who bumped into me, Chloe” I said sighing, I’ve already had a year of this. “no I didn’t weirdo!”, “look I’m really not in the mood for your pointless name calling today, it doesn’t bother me and I really don’t care what you think of me, so just move out of the way” I was still pretty calm at this point, you get use to this sort of thing. “I don’t think so and whatever stop trying to act tough and admit it, it bothers you” “no, no it really doesn’t, it’s annoying how you won’t let me go home however” “you think you’re so high and mighty with the way you talk don’t you?! Using proper English and stuff, who do you think you are?! You think you better than me?!” she said making fists with her hands “yes, I do, look at you, you’ve ruined yourself trying to look like you have big boobs and dressing slutty, maybe if you stopped worrying about what the dumbass boys thought you could actually get a grade higher than a D” I wasn’t being sarcastic either. “What did you just say to me!? You Bitch!” Chloe threw her fist forward to hit me but I dodged it and grabbed her wrist. Her two minions however came at me too, it was difficult but I dodged most of their punches, I could handle myself and well and was pretty strong.

They fight like typical girls, pulling hair, slapping, but I punched them and got Chloe square in the face, hey self-defence! I was doing well until they all came at me at once, shit. They had pushed me down onto the floor, Kendal and Madison were holding me down by my arms as Chloe knelt on me, crushing my legs and stomach. She then began punching my face, she wasn’t strong but after a lot of punches, it really starts to hurt. I was thrashing and kicking around but it was no use, I was pinned down to the floor with no way of getting out. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see Chloe any longer or my first loss in a fight, I was always good at fighting when I had to! But this was one situation id never been in. All of a sudden I feel them get off of me, reluctantly and scream out in pain. I shot my eyes open to see someone fighting them, Cole. “Cole? What are you doing?” I say getting up. He slams each girl to the side of the school and the floor, wow, what amazing strength; he takes a moment to turn to me “SKY! RUN!” “what?! But what about you!?”

“They’re girls, Sky, I think I got this covered” the three girls got themselves up off the floor and charged at him, enraged. He simply stood there still, he back now facing me, the girls try to hit him but he’s way too fast and can easily counter. It’s kinda fun seeing them get beaten this easily. “but why are you helping me?!” I scream amongst the chaos “were friends aren’t we? Now run!” I was reluctant but did as he said.

I ran home, but as soon as I got there I felt so guilty for leaving him on his own to defeat three other people. I wipe my face clean, dump my bag and run out to go and help him. When I got back to where the fight was though, all three girls on the floor, puddles of blood coming from their bodies that were now several feet away from where I laid, how did they get so far away so fast? And what the hell just happened? And where was Cole? I got up to check out what was causing them to bleed, I’m not squeamish at all so the blood didn’t bother me, plus I hated them, but I didn’t do this.

I looked at all of the girls’ bodies, they all had these weird holes in their neck, that were pouring blood, well that explains where the blood came from, but are they dead? I felt Chloe’s pulse, nothing, I went to Kendal, nothing, then ran over to Madison, nothing. Oh god, what did this? And is it coming for me next? I look around in all directions quickly, but there wasn’t anyone or anything in sight. I decide to call an ambulance whilst racing back home, maybe there’s still a chance they could live? I really doubt it but I feel bad that they’re dead; no one deserves to die this young, no matter what they have done to me.

I get home to find my mom has just got back, she looked at me, worried. She saw my face and ran over to me screaming “Sky?! Are you okay!? What happened?!”

“I’m fine mom, just those girls again, but it’s fine, but, umm…. When I ran away from them to home, I went back to go confront them again, prepared” (I lied) “but when I got back, they.. were bleeding out, so I called an ambulance”

“oh my god… are they dead?” my mom said shakily, sitting down, she shares the same opinion as me, death isn’t nice. “I-I think so.. but the paramedics will take care of it if there’s any chance of them living” my mom nodded and said “well, I won’t call the school on them considering what has happened, but I should call their parents telling them what’s happened to them” I nodded and walked upstairs to my room. I love my room, all red and black, black patterned wallpaper, grey-ish wooden floor, a large black frame double bed with a fancy metal bar pattern for the headboard and red duvet covers stood in the middle of the room, against the back wall, my black curtains covering my one large window on the wall facing the door. Not to mention my drawings and band posters spread everywhere across my walls, and my room was huge. I go over to my bed and get my iPod from my nightstand, I don’t even turn on the light, the dark is much nicer. I play the song rooftops by lost prophets played, I love this song, I sit up on my bed singing along with it, blasting it out on my speakers, I’m usually conscious about my singing but I heard my mom go out in her car a few minutes ago, probably decided to explain things to the parents in person. So now I could sing loud and no one could hear me! I love when I get this chance.. I grab my sketchpad, I told you I like drawing, and draw Cole, I’m best at drawing people. Many songs later  I see a black figure through my curtains in the moonlight, it was so late now, I look straight at it but see a blur of black, then nothing, I guess it was a bird that flew away or something, looked pretty huge to me though. I walk over to the window, drawing back the curtains, but all that’s there is the few trees planted outside my window. It was pretty convenient they were there as the braches were big and close enough for me to climb down from my window.

A few years ago when I was grounded I use to just climb down the one, larger tree, its branch was right in front of it and was a fun way out without being seen, I’d always make it back before my mom noticed I was gone however. I leant against my window sill, slightly leaning out of the window, feeling the cool, soft breeze hit my pale skin. I stare at the garden and the leafless trees; it was beautiful in the moonlight. I see another black figure in the corner of my eye, it was in a tree at the other side of the garden, I quickly turn my head to see what this thing was but it was gone as soon as I did, what is that thing? And how does it move so fast? Oh my god, all these questions remind me of what happened to Cole! I hope he’s okay, especially after he came to save me.  I would try and call him but I don’t have his number, I don’t have Facebook (why the hell would I) and I have no idea where he lives, dammit I have no way to reach him. I hear my moms can coming back into the driveway and decide maybe it’s time for bed, at least it was school again tomorrow, Friday and I could see if Cole was alright, possibly even ask him what happened if he is. He said we were friends? It’s weird thinking about it. I barely know the guy and yet, I feel like I can call him my friend, my second one ever, well since we were I guess it’d be okay to ask him about it, he didn’t seem one to get worked up about those kind of things, or really anything. I turn off my music, open my door and scream “night mom!” then slam it shut before she could reply. I go to my bathroom (yes, I have an en suite, black and white tiled and get ready for bed, changing into my batman pyjamas, god I love them. I crawl into bed and set my alarm, not that id really need it, I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep tonight, I was kinda worried about Cole, friends worry about other friends okay?! And wondered if the skanks were alright, before even realising it my eyelids started to feel heavy as the view of my ceiling faded away. I didn’t know what time it was, probably late but I was thankful to go to sleep.

A/N

sorry, another short chapter but I did upload fast, maybe I will if I get inspired for the next few chapters, thank you for reading guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 940 40
ATTENTION READERS: I will be removing the complete story in a month (March 2nd, 2021 or so) so please keep that in mind when starting this story. I w...
968 370 29
16 year old Skylar Black's life is turned upside down when her parents divorce and she's forced to live with her now-turned alcoholic mother in a sma...
111K 4K 33
(Book 1) Meet Sky, an normal 19 year old young woman that was just about to leave high school to continue her dreams of building her own tattoo salo...
48.6K 3.4K 53
Kara thought that going to a boarding school for witches would be hard. But when she's framed for murder, she must clear her name before the murderer...