Falling bulletsโœ”

By bbynim

โDont waste bullets, baby girl. Instead, what do you say we kick some criminal assโž TRAILER IN LAST CHAPTER ... More

CHAP 1- "Nostalgic"
CHAP2-"His murder"
CHAP3-"Mistaking him"
CHAP 4-"New victim"
CHAP5-"Endurance"
CHAP6-" Trust"
CHAP7-"His Reminder"
CHAP8-"Unpredictable"
CHAP9-"Cure"
CHAP10-"He texted"
CHAP 11-"Understand"
CHAP 12-"Find him"
CHAP 13-"She smiled"
CHAP14-"Surrender your lies"
CHAP 15-"His real self"
CHAP 16-"First snow, first smile"
CHAP17-"I helped"
CHAP18-"Stay warm"
CHAP19-"Neighborhood thief"
CHAP20-"Bunny in trap"
CHAP21-"Messed up"
CHAP23-"Sequences of him"
CHAP24-"Eachother"
CHAP25-"Call of darkness"
CHAP26-"Riddle for a life"
CHAP27-"Confessions"
CHAP28-"Kiss of assurance"
CHAP29-"Syndrome"
CHAP30-" Unravel him"
CHAP31-"Shaded"
CHAP32-"Devious"
CHAP33-"His Scars"
CHAP34-"Hide and seek"
CHAP35-"Undiscovered"
Note; read
CHAP36-"Figure it out"
CHAP37-"They are all insane"
CHAP38-"Found or not?"
CHAP39-"Her mischief's"
CHAP40-"A helping hand"
CHAP41-"It begins"
CHAP42-"Wrong guess"
CHAP43-"Theory untold"
CHAP44-"Unraveled"
CHAP45-"Hidden in secrecy"
CHAP46-"A call away"
CHAP47-"One and the same"
CHAP48-"Reveal to me"
CHAP49-"A trap let free"
CHAP50-"Bird skin"
CHAP51-"The hasty lies"
CHAP52-"Hunter, Killer, Sinner"
CHAP53 part 1-"Curiosity killed the cat"
CHAP 54-"His voice rings a bell"
are you guys reading ?
CHAP 55(1.5)-"A puppet"
CHAP55(2)-"A castle built in sorrow"
CHAP56-"Letters from no one"
CHAP 57-" Not a mistake"
CHAP58- "A whimsical tale"
CHAP59-"Shoot"
CHAP60-"End the game with me"
CHAP61-"The last clone to die"
CHAP 62- "A Happily ever after"
BOOK IS COMPLETED
TRAILER ( movie edited trailer )

CHAP22-"Conclusions"

3.5K 319 104
By bbynim

M         I         N         R         A        E

I was numb completely.

I couldn't fight this feeling. I felt nauseous. The lights were rushing into my eyes when I couldn't even feel my body. I can't recall anything, but somehow I felt less heavy than a while ago.

My head hurts like crazy.

This morning was different from the usual? My eyes were weaker and my hair was still tied up perfectly. The blankets that covered me were not having my scent. It was not mine? They were white and clean.

When my eyes were strengthening, the first thing I saw above me was the fancy chandelier that hung on the ceiling. It looked nothing like my room? When did I get such a spacious room?

Feeling confused the first thing in the morning; I slowly lifted my hands to stretch a little. But that was when I realized my shoulder was bare. No clothing?

My eyes widened in shock. And then I remembered a small scene of me falling onto Jimin's shoulder before passing out. It didn't take me much time to panic after which I lifted the sheets above me, covering me fully.

'No, I couldn't have lost it this early' I thought, scanning the room in search for Jimin, frustrated.

"You're up" Jimin said, walking to my side. His shirt was not the same he wore yesterday and by the looks of his hair, he just took a shower.

No.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked, getting scared at my glare on him. I had the courage to drown him or at least kick him to hell. But I'm stuck under these sheets.

"Why do you think I am? HOW DARE YOU, PARK JIMIN" I screamed, and his eyes suddenly locked with the door, signaling me to not scream.

"No! Don't scream. My parents are here. They will think I did something wrong to you" he said, pleading me to stay quiet.

I started to giggle in horror, feeling like punching him right at his face. "What!!? You think I'm playing around. What happened yesterday?"

"Well, you were spiked and I took you home with me because your dad might get upset. So I told Mr. Lee that I safely took you home because you fell sick after eating something bad" he explanied, excitedly. "I know, really smart of me right" he continued, winking playfully.

"No, not that argh. What did we do?"

"What did we do?" he questioned me back, looking completely blank. After a few seconds of staring, Jimin noticed that I was continuously holding onto my shoulders with both my hands, crossed over each other.

Suddenly his eyes grew before answering me.

"Ya! What are you even thinking! Nothing happened okay" he yelled, silently not to alarm anyone. "Then what about my clothes?" I questioned. His eyes suddenly smiled, giggling a little before answering me.

"Have you tried checking inside the sheets" he chuckled. I quickly raised the sheets, not losing my eyes on him either being suspicious. But to my surprise when I lifted the sheets above, a blue dress was on me.

"Just because you had bare shoulders you suspected me? Don't you remember? You wore a sleeveless dress yesterday to the party"

No words can explain how embarrassed I am. Like literally, no words.

The expression on my face was painted with shock with my mouth still half way open. How do I face him now. He helped me and I just had to put out my worries first. Great.

"Stupid" he spoke, not hesitating to look at me all day.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Why does that keep ringing in my head?

My head suddenly felt a piercing pain as I held them tightly, while running my hands through my hair. And it clicked.

'I like you, Minare' he said that? 'Get this clear in your stupid head, it's your imperfections I cherish the most, Lee Minrae'

I took a moment to look at Jimin and I could feel my heart beat getting crazy.

"By the way that your cheeks are turning red, I could guess you remember it all" he said, making me jump in surprise.

"Wash up and go home, your dad's probably worried. I bought you some clothes too, so change into that fast" after Jimin left me with those words, I was alone in the room. My first action was to push of the blankets in different directions and messing up the bed while kicking the pillow in mid air. I so want to go home now.

After I was done washing up and drying my hair, I wore the dress Jimin purchased. It was just a normal shirt paired with black pants and a furry coat added with a pair of gloves. Well, I guess even millionaires like to keep it simple. Or maybe it could be because he is a high school student.

I walked down stairs feeling refreshed, and before I could even blink, an apple was pushed inside my mouth.

After my mouth was covered up with the huge chuck of apple, Jimin quickly swung a small, cute bag over both sides of my shoulder and fixed my hair. Finally he had bend down to tie up my shoelace and stood up when he was done.

"There, all done. Have breakfast at your house since the maids have not yet arrived and I suck at cooking, so munch on to this apple till then" he said, in the speed of lightening. "And your clothes are inside this bag. Any question?" he asked. I wanted to talk or at least thank him, but.

"Well then off you go" he said, giving a small push on my shoulder.

'Now I know why he pushed in the apple the first thing'

I was about to obey and head out, but two hands encircled me from behind while he rested his chin on my shoulder. "After what you said yesterday night, I think I have this much rights at least" he confessed, but it only confused me.

What did I say?

The air outside was quite relaxing, brushing off my worries. Seoul has just woken up with the sun slowly rising from its hidden layer. The street lights were all flickering, turning off slowly. And the birds were chirruping the first thing to welcome a new day.

The wind was light, hitting my hair, welcoming me into its embrace. I wasn't feeling all down at all. Everything I went through felt so warm and lovely.

He likes me.

I'm suddenly all happy and shy? I want to know my answer for him too. What would have I said if I was conscious.

_______________________________________

'Minare, meet me behind the convenience store we go to. I need to tell you something'- Jin
_______________________________________

Jin had just texted me to meet him this early. Did he know I was at Jimin's or something? But regardless I have to go.

The snow had blocked the roads, so I had to walk till the store. It wasn't much a distance from Jimin's house, in fact it was closer.

When I reached the store, I saw Jin all covered up in warm clothing waving from the store. He then slowly walked to the back of the store, signaling me to keep up with his hands inside his pockets, shivering.

"What's the deal early in the morning?" I asked. "Did you run out of foundation or something" I continued while he just laughed.

"You'll be surprised to know that's not the case" he said, his lips freezing.

We found ourselves leaning on the walls that were spray painted with curses. It wasn't something new to look at since the girls and I come here quite often.

"So what was the emergency early in the morning, Jin" I asked a bit concerned this time.

"It's about the missing boys. I think I figured out something" he spoke with his head lowered.

"Why are you telling this to me? Shouldn't you and the boys discuss it out?"

"No, they won't believe me. I joke around a lot, so they won't consider my conclusions seriously" his head was still hung low, making a hole on the ground below him. "I have a feeling that those bullets have some meaning to it"

"Bullets?"

"Yes, the bullets. Whenever the murder happens, there are so many wasted bullets beside the corpse. Why do you think so" he asked. "It's because the killer is a psychopath"

"What?" I was shocked at his conclusion.

"Think about it. Why else do you think he leaves bullets" he continued, not yet getting my assurance to this part of the explanation. "My dad is a hypnotherapist working in an agency that deals with crime. I grew up watching him work, Minare. He can understand people with odd behaviors and make them confess their crimes with a click of his fingers. So I know this guy is a psycho!"

"How? Because he leaves bullets" I strongly questioned.

"They are not just bullets, Minrae. They are messages. The way he is trying to talk to us" with that I grew more curious. It was believable. It makes sense.

"And I think I know what the murder is trying to tell us" my entire body was frozen with his explanation, asking for more.

"The bullets tell us about numbers. He kills the victim with one bullet, but leaves a twenty more beside the corpse telling us that he will never stop. He is ready to kill a twenty more. It's a way of him talking to us, and warning us about the game he's playing. None of us are safe, Minare. We have to stop this"

I could never have imagined a few bullets were screaming us to be aware all this time.

"How do you know it's a him"

"Just a guess. Could be wrong"

A guy?

"It's getting chillier. Let's head home for now, we'll meet when schools starts and talk this over. Till then, don't let anyone know about this, okay?" I quickly nodded my head in approval and smiled so that he could go back home relieved.

While he walked forward, about to cross the road waiting for the signal, he suddenly banged his head onto the board that was hanging down from the street lamp. He got hurt, but laughed it away.

But for me it clicked another memory.

Shoot. So that's what he meant by what I said that night.

I was back in Jimin's room, in his bed with the blanket rose to my shoulder, keeping me warm. He was about to head out telling me good night before I called him from behind, making him hit his head on the door. He let out a small scream, rubbing his head and looking at me disturbed. But his expressions only softened after I spoke.

"How can only you like me, you selfish jerk. I like you too, okay!" I confessed, my mind let out free to speak whatever I had hidden till then. I was drunk, but I was relieved.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

You: I feel attacked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 16.2K 37
"I think I'm in love with your sister." - Park Jimin
14.2K 172 12
I fucking love Hazbin Hotel, so I wrote a fanfiction, because that's what normal people do. Enjoy ya sinful fuckers
389K 26K 86
She wishes they had more time together. She wishes for 5 minutes more. // Sequel to 5 minutes a day // Started: 06/15/2019 Finished: 10/21/2020 ...
21K 470 10
Joe and Cherry were childhood friends. They fell out of touch in high school. Now Joe is a rock singer in a band. Cherry is with Adam but they keep b...