Taking Her Man

By urbantai

17-year-old Ivory Wilson, a high school senior, is tempted to go after her best friend's boyfriend. Will she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
New Book
The Real Chapter 16
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Help
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Starting
Please Read!
Taking Her Man 2
A comeback
Instagram
Who Hurt You
New Story Idea
New Story
Gamers

Chapter 8

38K 2.1K 1.2K
By urbantai

Chapter 8: Confused

                       Ivory looked at Bianca in confusion. She felt like she was set up and even worse, played. She thought it was just going to be her and Yusuf that was going out to breakfast.

"What's going on?" Ivory asked confused as she folded her arms over her chest.

Yusuf sighed, knowing that this was all a big mess that he made. "Can you just get in?" He asked.

Bianca was still as quiet as a mouse just as when she first seen Ivory. Yusuf checked her as soon as Bianca noticed they were pulling up to her house. She didn't want to see Ivory. She felt like she was fake and she couldn't trust her. She definitely didn't want her around Yusuf because she'd probably run her mouth about her to him.

Ivory sighed before pulling open the back door. As soon as she slid into the car, he pulled off down the street.

Ten minutes later, they pulled up into a parking lot of a diner called Lumes Pancake House. It was a very popular diner and everyone in Chicago should try it.

They all got out the car and made their way into the restaurant. Yusuf held the door open for them and they were instantly greeted by the host. "Hello, how many?" She asked.

"Three." Yusuf asked.

The host grabbed their menus and leaded them to a booth by a window.

Bianca was the first to sit down and Ivory, of course, sat across from her.

Yusuf felt like he was a bit caught up when he had to choose who he wanted to sit next to. He looked at Bianca, who was staring at him weirdly, so he took a seat next to her.

"Why is she here?" Bianca rudely asked as she flipped her coffee cup over to show that she wanted coffee.

Ivory rolled her eyes. "I'm wondering the same thing." She said.

Yusuf sighed. "B, don't start." He started. "I just wanna know what's going on with you." He said. "And I wanna know the truth."

Bianca's heart began to race as she stared at Ivory. She knew she was going to run her mouth to him.

"Yeah, Bianca. What's been going on with you?" Ivory said repeating Yusuf as she sipped on her water.

Bianca shook her head. "I knew you couldn't keep your mouth shut. You're just a jealous ass hoe." She said to Ivory before turning to Yusuf.

Ivory shook her head, not saying anything. She was just ready for Bianca to expose herself already so she kept her mouth shut.

"Yusuf, I had an abortion." She whispered.

Yusuf scrunched up his eyebrows. "What?" He asked.

Bianca nodded. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-

Yusuf cut her off by standing up from the booth as he angrily made his way out of the diner to his car.

Bianca looked at Ivory before shaking her head. "I can't believe you started all of this shit. Some friend you were." She said before going to chase after him.

Ivory chuckled to herself. The funny thing was that Bianca told on herself. Ivory never mentioned that to him.

Ivory stood up from the booth as she made her way outside. Without Yusuf, she'd be stuck here.

As she made her way outside, she heard yelling. As soon as she reached the parking lot, she seen Bianca pleading to Yusuf to let her in the car with him.

He continued to curse her out and call her all types of bitches. As soon as he seen Ivory start to approach the car, he got out and went towards Bianca.

"Get the fuck away from my car!" He yelled as he balled up his fist on his sides. He never put his hands on a woman, but Bianca was going to change that if she didn't leave.

"No, baby please. I love you! Please don't leave me." She begged as fake tears ran down her face.

"Get in the car Ivory." He demanded as he looked at Ivory.

Ivory nodded and made her way to the passenger's side.

"Hell no! That bitch can get in, but I can't? Are you fucking her?" She cried. "Are you cheating on me? How could you do this to me Yusuf!"

Ivory rolled her eyes as she got into the car. She couldn't continue to hear Bianca's fake ass cries when she's the one whose really been doing dirt.

"How am I suppose to get home?" Bianca asked, wiping her tears from her face.

"I don't know." Yusuf shrugged before making his way to the driver's side. "You can walk home and think about what you did." He said before getting in his car.

He pulled out of the parking lot and ten minutes later they were on her street.

"So you knew all along and didn't tell me?" Yusuf asked as he pulled up to her house.

Ivory sighed as she looked at her driveway to see that her mom's car wasn't there. She wasn't trying to hear her mouth anymore today.

"That wasn't my place Yusuf. I didn't want to get in between nothing." She said as she avoided eye contact.

Yusuf sighed before nodding his head. "I understand. Is there anything else I should know?" He asked.

Ivory pressed her lips together and took a deep breath. She really didn't want to, but after all the things she said about her, she wanted to air all of her business.

"Please, Ivory. If you're trying to be more than what we are now, you need to be honest with me about everything." He begged.

Ivory threw her head back in defeat, feeling like she didn't have much of a choice but to tell him everything.

She wanted more with him and she wanted him to trust her and treat him how Bianca couldn't. She felt like he deserved that.

Ivory took a deep breath before speaking. "She was cheating on you ..and she didn't know who the baby was conceived with." She said. "That's why she had the abortion."

The car was dead silent and next thing she knew, a loud horn was heard inside of the car when Yusuf punched the steering wheel, making the airbag pop out.

Ivory's body began to shake. She was scared because she never seen Yusuf so angry.

Meanwhile, Bianca finally made it home. She was sitting in her bedroom and couldn't believe that Ivory ran her mouth to her man.

Know she knew not to people her business, even if she trusted them with her life. Ivory was fake and she been had this feeling about her.

To Bianca, Ivory was jealous. She wanted to be in Bianca's shoes so bad, so she had to turn fake and tell Yusuf about her dirty deeds. Now she had to get used to being like Ivory.

A basic girl with no man and no money.

She pulled out her phone and went to her and Yusuf's thread, seeing that he still never contacted her back. He didn't even check to see if she was safe or even home yet.

Touching the icon in the corner, she looked at the location and seen that he was at ivory's house.

He was suppose to been gone because the whole situation took place half an hour ago.

While looking at the location, it disappeared and she realized that Yusuf stopped sharing his location with her or he deleted their thread.

Bianca angrily threw her phone on her bed and knew that she had to do everything it'll take to get her man back.

She definitely had something for Ivory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127 50 16
Beauty Samuel a Nigerian and a 17 year-old is a scholarship student of Dawn international school which is one of the biggest school in Nigeria...
104K 3.3K 30
He looked at me giving me that look, I knew I was in trouble. I could feel my heart pounding as he drew closer to me. I felt his large hand grab on t...
78 0 17
Maddison is 17 years old, private high school and has the hottest boyfriend. What can possibly be wrong. She has obstacles in her way and tries to fi...
13.3K 350 33
16 Year Old Ty Is Facing Shit She Never Thought She Will Ever See. But Ty Will Finally See Everyone True Colors.But She Thinks She Has Meet The Love...