Adonis Bieber

By jarianasmilze

X-rated. ✗✗✗ jarianasmilze // 2016 Adonis Bieber All rights reserved. More

1 ✗ Meet and Greet.
2 ✗ Honeymoon.
3 ✗ Snapchat.
4 ✗ Steaming Love.
5 ✗ Fight Night.
6 ✗ Netflix And Chill.
7 ✗ His First Time.
8 ✗ The Girl Next Door.
9 ✗ His Best Friend.
10 ✗ Birthday Girl.
11 ✗ Bon Appétit.
13 ✗ Friends?
14 ✗ Daddy's Toy.
15 ✗ Double Trouble.
16 ✗ Coming Home.
17 ✗ Something like Forever.

12 ✗ Fluffy Handcuffs.

4.9K 67 18
By jarianasmilze

Fluffy Handcuffs

I know that I'm coming tonight. You know I'm coming tonight. Don't want to deny it anymore.
~ Ariana Grande

The night was chill, only a swift breeze outside. No heavy winds or showers, just calm as the world slept. It combined immaculately well with the scenery in yours and Justin's bedroom. There were candles lit on all the hard wood furniture, some across the floor, but out of harm's way. You even invested in some rose petals that were now lightly laying on the silk sheets of the bed. The lights were out, and you had soft music in the background; currently playing was Sometimes by Ariana Grande.

You turned, looking at yourself in the mirror. You wore a ruby red lacy set from Victoria Secret with small ribbons woven in the lace around the hemming. You knew Justin had a soft spot for lace and fluff on you. It was almost a fetish. So you planned on using fluff in other ways.

You couldn't wait for Justin to arrive, you were more than sure he was expecting to find you asleep in bed. But little did he know his playboy bunny was still up doing dirty work.

You walked over to the window, looking out to see if Justin had parked up in your driveway. Unfortunately your car was alone. You pulled over the curtains to make it more believable that you were sleeping.

You grabbed the fluffy handcuffs from the night stand and tucked them under Justin's pillow, not long before rearranging the roses and candles on his nightstand.

You wanted this to be perfect for Justin. Especially considering this would be the first time you two would be sharing an intimate moment in such a long time, because of busy schedules and demanding issues.

Not long after you heard the door close. A silent gasp emitted from your lips as your head snapped in the direction of the wide open bedroom door. You scurried over to the music, turning it down a little not wanting to give anything away. You could hear Justin dropping his keys to the table by the front door and your heartbeat increased.

He was coming!

You looked around, unsure of where to be for when Justin walked in.

Should you lie on the bed and try looking sexy?

With every footstep Justin took up the stairs, the faster your heart beat. You scurried for the door, closing it and then hid in the corner.

The quickest thing that came to mind was hiding behind the door and catching Justin from behind. You smoothed out your underwear even though it was the same as it was ten minutes ago, and waited anxiously for Justin.

You hadn't an idea as to why you were so nervous, so you put it down to the long break you had both taken from sex.

Inhaling deeply, you let it out but then stiffened as Justin opened the door. He walked in, no words spoken as he froze. You couldn't see his face because he was on the other side of the door only making you more anxious.

"Y/N?" Justin called out whilst closing the door, his back facing you. You rolled your bottom lip into your mouth as he explored deeper into the bedroom, examining everything. "Y/N?" he called out again and you silently made your way towards him. He almost turned around but stopped as your arms snaked around his torso and your lips brushed against his earlobe, his breath hitching in response.

"I'm here," you seductively whispered, your hands running down the soft material of his polo shirt. He didn't dare look at you and you snuck your hands under his shirt feeling the warmth of his skin. His breathing altered vigorously as you kissed his lobe, your teeth tugging on it gently. "Turn around," you whispered.

Justin did as you told, and with one swift movement you peeled his shirt from his body. His chest was exposed, every inking was exposed, every fine detail of his abs were exposed. He was so handsome, charming and straight out sexy. This man had the body of a heavenly sex god.

You cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips. It was short to keep him interested. You looked into his eyes and then kissed him again, but this time you let the kiss linger giving him enough time to kiss you back. Instantly your body's connected, the chemicals awakening.

You pulled him closer to you, a moan emitting from your lips as he tugged on your panties.

"You look so fucking sexy, right now," he rasped between hot and wet kisses. "You're so sexy, baby," he whispered, tugging on the lace and you nodded whilst walking him backwards, heading for the bed. "I just wanna-."

With one push, Justin was surrendering on the bed and you smirked, a freakish atmosphere arising as the song changed to Autumn Leaves by Chris Brown.

"I love you," you whispered straddling him and then kissed him. "I love you so much."

You continued kissing him. You kissed his cheeks, his jaw, his necklaces , his ears, his collarbone, everywhere to get him excited apart from his lips. His hands continued to caress the lace and you moved your lips down his chest, your teeth nibbling gently with every other kiss.

You sat up, Justin's hands tightening on your sides and you bit on your bottom lip loving the sight of what was below you. Your nails teasingly trailed down his chest, his muscles contracting slightly and you brushed through his happy trail. He shivered lightly and you began unbuttoning his jeans, not long before unzipping them which gave his excited package room to breathe.

"Y/N," Justin whispered, perching up on his elbows as you removed yourself from his lap and hooked your fingers in the band of his jeans, but also his boxers.

You stripped him off, leaving him naked, and he collapsed into the bed, the petals bouncing with the impact. He had a smug look on his face as he knew he was in for a treat.

"Sit up," you demanded, lust swirling in your pools and he looked at you slightly taken back. Justin remained still looking at you. "Sit up in the pillows," you rose an eyebrow, showing how serious you were. He fumbled backwards, his feet kicking against the sheets but he was soon surrendering to you again. "Good boy."

You crawled towards him, making sure he was in full view of your cleavage. Almost as if he read your mind his eyes locked with your boobs. Whilst Justin was stealing glances at your boobs your hands slipped under his pillow, to retrieve the fluffy handcuffs. With one swift movement, Justin's mind still in sex paradise, you cuffed his wrists together, the chain looping in the material on the headboard.

Almost like a reflex, Justin jolted his wrists and he looked up at them not believing what you had done to him. He continued to shake his wrists, testing how tight they were but without the key he was going nowhere.

"Y/N..." Justin lowly growled and you were hit with a pang of hormones sending your pussy into a frenzy.

"Shh," you hushed placing your finger against his lips.

And he was silent just like that.

You licked your dry lips and then gripped a hold of his penis. He shifted his lips and let out a breath whilst hardening in your hand. You ran your hand up his shaft and down to his base. He groaned on cue for you to lower your face. You grabbed your hair, flipping it to one side and then wrapped your lips around his tip. He sighed as you began sucking up and down, just the way he liked it.

You licked down the length of his penis and then took one of his balls into your mouth earning another moan from him. He reached down with his hand and fisted your hair tightly, tugging on it turning you on even more. You could feel your arousal between your legs. You removed your mouth from his private parts and grabbed his hand. He interlocked your fingers and you found yourself mentally smiling at the happiness you were experiencing.

He squeezed your hand tightly and parted his lips letting out a shaky moan. A shaky moan that signalised how close he was to climaxing. You stroked the parts you couldn't reach with your mouth considering his length was too long to completely take in, at one time. He groaned and clutched on to your hand whilst he quietly panted. His stomach moved up and down at a fast pace. You looked up at him and saw his face tensed whilst his hand clenched tightly on to your hand and anything else he could find.

You removed him from your mouth, instantly getting a negative reaction and the frustration built in his eyes.

"What?" he hissed looking down at you, tugging on your locks.

"Baby," you cooed in a taunting tone whilst your hands snaked behind your back, gripping a hold of the clasp on your bra. "Good things come to those who wait," you seductively whispered, lustful venom laced in your words.

With that you let the material loosen around your upper chest, the bra hanging in front of your boobs. Justin's eyes snapped down to your breasts that were hidden and he licked his lips, flames of excitement igniting in his swirls of chocolate. You rolled in your bottom lip with your teeth and smirked, never taking your eyes off his as his never lost focus on your teasing actions.

I'ma let you know and keep it simple. Tryna keep it up don't seem so simple. I just fucked two bitches 'fore I saw you. And you gon' have to do it at my tempo. Always tryna send me off to rehab. Drugs started feelin' like it's decaf. I'm just tryna live life for the moment. And all these motherfuckers want a relapse.

You allowed your bra to drop, falling gently into the silk sheets to then be tossed to the floor. Justin's eyes roared with excitement, the flames taking over. Justin pulled on his wrists to hold your exposed boobs but then snapped his eyes upwards as he remembered he didn't have control. He narrowed his eyes at you, the teasing no-where near done as next to be removed were your panties.

"What are you trying to do to me?" he rasped in a hushed tone as his eyes began hypnotised by the sight and thought of your body.

Hills have eyes, the hills have eyes. Who are you to judge, who are you to judge? Hide your lies, girl, hide your lies. Only you to trust, only you.

A tormenting moan rumbled in your throat as your fingers waltzed their way up Justin's chest, tickling the skin beneath. You bit down on your bottom lip, compelling Justin with your glistening eyes as the candles flickered around your bodies; highlighting both yours and Justin's best features.

You then sat up, your hands grasping his dick as it stood straight begging for attention. A satisfied moan emitted from Justin's mouth as he relaxed, believing you were about to finish him. You giggled and pecked his tip, a squirt of pre-cum oozed out and you licked your lips, removing your hand from his pulsing cock. He laid there in silence as you stroked his rock-hard abs, the defiant muscle soft but solid against your fingers. He moaned and pulled his wrists that were still cuffed.

"I hate this," he growled but with lust consuming him more and more by the second, referring to the control you had taken from him.

"And I love it," you moaned whilst moving yourself on top of him, your hips hovering above his. He instantly stopped fussing and watched as you gripped him again, placing his warm tip at the entrance of your throbbing pussy.

With one swift move you joined your bodies as one. Justin's thighs clenched as you lowered your body on top of his and he let out a shaky breath. You furrowed your eyebrows, a tight knot in your stomach as your walls clenched around his large penis. You moaned sitting fully on top and rested your palms against his chest needing support. Already you could feel his penis stimulating your sensitive walls. Justin tried fiddling, so hard, with the fluffy handcuffs in hope of escaping so he could grope your body in so many places.

"Daddy feels so good," you battered your eyelashes at him, a sexual smirk following and he moaned whilst watching you grind your sexes together.

"Y/N," he whispered your name whilst bucking his hips and leaned back. "Keep going," he moaned loudly as his head tilted back and you slid your hands up his chest and around his neck. You pressed your mouth against his neck and trailed butterfly kisses across the skin and over his jugular which was sticking out turning you on. "Please," he whispered as he made vigorous movements of trying to free himself. "Let me go. I wanna touch you," he whispered whilst moving his head to snuggle his face in your neck, on cue for you to moan from the penetration of his throbbing cock rubbing your g-spot.

Your body temperature rose as your bodies moved together, yours doing most of the work. You could feel beads of sweat forming in places and you rocked your hips into his, giving him a ride he wouldn't ever forget. Justin kissed your neck, his hands still desperate to be free so he could hold you close to him, but you didn't want him free just yet.

It turned you on having so much control, finally you were the complete dominant one. Seeing Justin underneath you, crumbling because you made him, squirming because you made him, breathless because you made him was such a turn on that you were becoming greedy and wanted more by the second.

"Tell me how I make you feel," you whispered, continuing to grind frantically, getting ready to bounce. "Tell me!" you demanded, sinking your nails into his biceps as he continued kissing your neck. He hissed and pulled away, but you quickly captured his lips in a kiss. "Tell me."

He remained speechless for a while longer before stuttering, "I-I."

You tried focusing on what Justin was saying but other things kept you occupied. For existence, the burning between your legs and the sensation from the friction. You were breathless, rocking your hips back and forward harshly whilst massaging your palms into Justin's biceps. You bent your knees and moved your palms to his thighs. Another moan fell from between your lips as you moved him in and out of you, slowly starting to bounce.

Justin groaned loudly and bucked his hips again whilst beginning to fuck you, himself. He wriggled his wrists again and you smirked knowing that you had the power tonight.

"Baby, if you let me go I'll fuck you so good. I'll make you cum so hard, you know I do you so fucking well. Just think about it. You know-," he moaned as I massaged his base as other places couldn't reach due to the angle. "I'll fuck you so good, come on, baby,"

You pictured him exploring your lips, his fingers brushing your clit and not stopping until you came. You imagined him holding your legs firmly as he fucked you hard.

He moaned again sending you to cloud nine with the sweet feeling of his heavenly body. You couldn't help but consider the opportunity of letting him have his way with you - he always made you feel the absolute best - but you were stubborn and determined to make him cum as he laid there; completely exposed and vulnerable to you. He wanted the power to do you good and he knew vice versa you too fucked good, he knew his cum would be dripping down your thighs from how much he would combust.

"Just wait, babe."

He groaned but continued to moan lowly from the amazing pleasure you both caused each other as your sensitive body parts rubbed together. You watched as his thick and pink penis moved in and out of you and you had to admit that it turned you on so much.

"Baby," Justin groaned whilst thrusting harshly into your pussy and your jaw dropped as you felt you climax arising, your g-spot being stimulated in the process.

"Justin," you gasped as the familiar tingling feeling bubbled in your lower abdomen. "Justin," you whimpered and then lowered your hand over your lower body that laid between your legs. You moaned loudly and subconsciously clenched your walls around his thick length as your climax overrode your body. "Justin, baby," you gapped for air and grabbed his shoulders whilst gripping the skin which now had nail marks, from how much you clawed at his skin.

Your body shook from the wave of warm pleasure that pulsed throughout your body. The need to scream became unbearable and your focus clouded as your body ached for rest, but you had to finish him off.

"I'm almost there," Justin rasped whilst bucking his hips and you let out a shaky breath as you pulled him out of you. Your lower body throbbed and you shuffled down his legs. "Jesus Christ, baby. Come on," he aggressively whined whilst tugging on his wrists which you found humour in. You bit on your bottom lip sexually, giving him a quick tease and grabbed his cock. He tensed and his penis twitched in your hand. You could tell he was very sensitive. "Do something."

You massaged his dick by pumping his length and your lips wrapped around his glistening tip. He tensed again before letting a rumble emit from his throat as you rhythmically bobbed your mouth over his cock. His grunts and moans drove your mind crazy and you couldn't stop. Your cheeks became hollow as every part of his skin was touched. He suddenly muted and his whole body tensed as the tip of his penis erupted a cream substance. You frowned from the bitter taste but pushed it aside, saving the upset he would feel, and cleaned his now shiny cock.

"That-," he whimpered whilst flinching as your hand brushed over his area. You smirked and rested your body against his. You looked down at his face as your body hovered over his and you nibbled on the bottom of your lip, running your hand through his hair. "Please untie me," he whispered but you ignored him as you kissed down his cheek and over his neck. "I'll be a good boy," he attempted to promise but you could see right through his lies.

"Hmm..."

"Please?" he whispered whilst tugging his wrists again and you licked your lips after they dis-attached from his and you perched up. Your hands ran up his biceps and your fingers wrapped over the cuffs chained to the bed. "Yes," he nodded but you twisted your lips and for a second, you thought about his lips wrapped around your nipples that were centimetres from his chin. "I'll behave."

You shuffled up on his stomach earning a groan from him, a deep rumble in his throat and you grabbed the key from his nightstand, before fumbling with the lock.

However, Justin had other plans in mind and tried to grasp your wrists, freeing both his wrists so he could gain control. Although, you swiftly caught his left wrist and cuffed it, earning an irritated response.

"Hey!" you warned and slapped his shoulder. He stiffened and you grabbed his right hand, interlocking your fingers. He tightened his hold on you. "Good boy," you whispered and kissed his palm.

"Fuck you," he hissed playfully and you proudly snickered whilst removing your legs from his body.

"You just did," you retorted and then trailed your fingers down his chest, through his abs like a maze, and to his happy trail where his still hard dick stood. "And you're gonna lay there as I make you cum over, and over, and over, and over, until your skin is bright red and your face is layered in sweat; your hands will be clenching and your toes will be curling. You'll be breathless and uncontrollable. That's what a woman in charge like me can do and we make sure our men plead for it."

You noticed as your words laced off your tongue in a dirty and contagious manor, his cock hardened even more. His eyes were once again in a trance as his mind was in your hands, you had compelled him with your dirty language. He remained speechless, staring deeply into your eyes although he seemed spaced.

"You ready, baby?" you whispered whilst crawling onto his lap, backwards.

You hovered in the cowgirl position and instantly Justin's free hand cupped your ass cheek, holding you in place as he slid inside of you. Already you could feel the magic begin, the heat building and the love pounding.

He softly filled you up, your heart beat increasing and you whimpered. Your head dropped back on cue for Justin to move his hand over your hip and his fingers dangled in front of your soaked pussy, gently brushing your clitirous in a teasing manor.

The intensity between your bodies was electrifying. The candles brought soft light and the gentle music in the background heightened the sexual chemistry between you two. Whilst Justin enjoyed the view of your ass shaking as you bounced on his pulsing dick, you endured much pleasure, groping your boob. The moans, gasps, grunts, it all created a whirlwind of uncontrollable love and lust.

You were both on your last strings, holding on for as long as possible just to feel as much ecstasy of yours and Justin's love. You grasped Justin's hand, feeling the familiar swirl of pleasure tingle in your lower region. Yours and Justin's climaxes hit you both harder than the time before. Your hands clenched tightly together meanwhile your sexes unravelled. Your flower blossomed.

Your body already craved to feel Justin close, preferably in a cuddle, so you quickly removed yourself from your current position and un-cuffed his other wrist. He let out a breath of relief, a small smile on his face and he closed his eyes relaxing into the sheets. His hands held your back as he welcomed you onto his chest. You snaked your arms around his neck and cuddled him tightly.

You loved your man so much. More than you thought was possible.

He caressed your back with one hand whilst the other ran through your hair. He kissed your hairline and then relaxed. The gentle beat of Justin's heart was slowly sending you to sleep whilst he calmed himself.

I love you.

His lips puckered against your hairline again and again. You smiled holding onto him tighter, enjoying his kisses. He softly laughed and kissed you again, this time clenching his hands over your back.

With some time, the music was muted, the candles were out and you and Justin were cuddling under the silk sheets. The cuffs were back in their draw. Justin rested a protective arm over your stomach as he spooned you from behind. His body was firmly pressed up against yours, giving you the reassurance he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. He held you like the most precious gem in the world; a gem one should never let through their fingers.

You both rested peacefully, allowing the sun to rise over your heads, the next morning, and the cuffs came out to play.

The only difference was; it was your turn to be chained and you had no escape.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 694 19
"Show me your wet pussy."
6.5K 428 43
❝desperation is one hell of an emotion.❞ __________ lowercase intended published: 1/12/18 completed: 9/8/18 all rights reserved by unrulysouls 2018 ©...
604K 19.5K 59
Boy her dm's poppin. - Book One of the POPPIN series. All Rights Reserved // © MsBiebz . - To read some of my chapters you must be following me. WAR...
14.3K 626 19
They've been best friends for their whole lives- family friends. They liked each other for a long time but doesn't want to admit it. They're not allo...