Silence // (Lashton)

By ItzLukeHemmings

Ashton lost his vision and hearing. The only thing that makes him smile is touching Luke. More

Silence // (Lashton)
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten part 1
chapter ten part 2
chapter ten part 3
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty // finale
Author's Note

chapter four

19.4K 779 636
By ItzLukeHemmings

"Silence"

--

Ashton was brought to the hospital to check on his ears and eyes for any improvements were showing. They were waiting on the waiting room for Ashton's doctor to call him in. Luke was slouching on the chair with his hoodie on his head trying to take a nap while he's holding onto Ashton's left hand and letting him get a signal that Luke was still there. Ashton was waiting patiently, of course he couldn't see the children play right besides him playing their trucks and race cars, but also Ashton couldn't hear their rum rum sound as they played along crashing into the cars together. He sigh hopefully this would be over soon.

A doctor came out from the main door holding his clipboard and searching for the clients name with his naked eyes scanning until he found it and looked around the crowd waiting for him to announce the name

"Uh..Mr. Irwin here?" He says waking up Luke from his nap and tugs Ashton's hand to let him know it was time for him to be check out.

"C'mon babe it's your turn," getting up from his chair and slowly lifting Ashton up from the chair walking him towards the door, the doctor opened the door wide for them to enter without a rush. They stood there as the doctor enter after them and closed the door behind him.

"I need Mr. Irwin to step into the weight floor to measure him," Luke nodded on the doctors order making Ashton step on it slowly. The numbers were running randomly until they hit the perfect combination for his weight. It stopped. Luke and the doctor couldn't believe the number was showing.

"Have you been feeding him?"

"Of course!? This isn't possible. I feed him his favorite foods. Noodles burgers uhh possibly like not heavy heavy foods"

"Do you leave him alone at some point?" Says the doctor without a hesitation and writing on his clipboard.

"W-well I have to go to work for money of course and I leave him with some of my friends so he won't be so alone," Luke was feeling worried about the weight of Ashton's. 89 lb

He was shocked by the number. Never did he know Ashton was doing a sign. He can't tell Ashton why he's eating because he can't hear him.

"Well he seems to stop eating, do you mention your friends to feed him if he's hungry?" The doctor pulled a brand new Popsicle stick wrapped with white paper as he rips it off to check the inside of Ashton's mouth if there's anything wrong with the ends of his mouth. The doctor place his clipboard on a table that was used for decorations of the hallways with those fake flowers for furniture as he turns on his small flashlight placing it two mm away from Ashton's mouth.

Ashton slowly opening his mouth wide letting the doctor see as Luke speaks to him and watching him at the same time "no, but damn Ashton would be telling them if he's hungry or not..I guess he's-" he couldn't continue anymore, he was too stupid for not knowing what's happening with Ashton. He was getting frustrated. He knew this was making Ashton worse then he already is.

The doctor pulled away from Ashton's mouth and Luke can see Ashton shaking a little. He was nervous, he hates doctors but at some point he never visited one since he was a little boy. "Alright, this way sir" Luke pulled Ashton out of the weight balancer with his hand intertwined with his fingers and lead him to the room the doctor put them. The doctor let them enter first as Luke picked up Ashton by his thighs and place him on the bed that was covered in white paper. The AC was on and it's very cold inside which was the worse. That's what made people nervous, they had cold rooms and weird tools and jars filled with cotton balls and looking toothpick. As the doctor entered after them he placed the clipboard on the desk after he got it off the table where he left it at and sat on a round squishy old looking green faded wheelchair.

Alright.

"So, Mr. Irwin is deaf and blind, correct?"

What kind of fucking doctor are you? Thought Luke as the doctor spoke

"Yes" he says rolling his eyes and looked back at the doctor as he holds Ashton a little tighter

"How long as he been like this?"

"Like about a month and half now" he looks at Ashton instead of the doctor. He felt his face turn a little red now of sadness as Ashton is looking directly to the wall in front of them that had weird looking posters of inside our bodies like vein system and heart and stuff like that. His eyes felt like they were going to make tears again.

He whispers "I love you Ashton" as the doctor looks at Luke and clears his throat wanting Luke's attention again which he does

"Sorry, I said how has he been reacting in a situation like this?" The doctor recalls and made Luke get angry, his blood was boiling like he doctor was too stupid to notice the picture Ashton was putting here. His fists were tightly curling up on the palm and veins were popping out of his white pale hands.

"Why don't you ask Ashton?" Staring at the doctor with a confused look.

"Uh excuse me?"

"You think he's enjoying it with a bright smile? You think he's so happy about it? Tell him!" Tears were streaming down his cheek "you think he likes living like that? Well let me tell you something doctor-"

"Dr. Bolton" he says

"Okay Dr. Bolton, he doesn't likes it at all! He wants to hear me! He wants to see me! He wants his sight and hearing back! Please do something!" He sobs so hard he forgot to breath.

"Okay sir calm down"

"L-Luke? My hand.." Ashton felt the tightness and grip from Luke's hand. Luke let go of Ashton's hand as he wipes his tears away, looking at Ashton back giving him a weak smile and kisses his soft gentle cheek on the right whispering 'sorry ' to him. He turned back to the doctor apologizing the way he was acting which the doctor agreed to it and said to drop it, he did was he was told walking towards Ashton checking his ears one by one and his eye sight and how his eyes were doing now. He would write down notes on Ashton's file.

After checking on Ashton snuggling into Luke's arms, the doctor has everything ready to discuss it to Luke who was very nervous to hear the news. What will the doctor say? No he cannot be fix anymore and that's going to be the final answer?

Please be a good answer
Luke thought hoping to be a really good news

"Here's the thing.."

Oh boy

"Your boyfriend Ashton might have a 50/50 chance to get his hearing and vision. " he says making Luke get a little hope

"But-" he continues, making like lose that hope.

"But?! But what?" He was panicking already he just can't say there's no way they would help Ashton out. All he wants is Ashton looking at him and smile. He'll do anything for Ashton to look at him with his proper eyes.

"But for sure we'll help him get both things back. We'll try our best for him to get them back." He recommends and that made Luke trust the doctor a little bit more. He nods and shook hands for a thank you

"Thank you doctor. Couldn't ask for a better doctor." He smiles, finally. He grabbed Ashton by his hand and slowly let Ashton slide down to the old green carpet and walked out of the room going home.

*
*
*
*

During the car ride he looked over to Ashton, having his car door side window down feeling the breeze hitting his face. It made him smile, he never been outside for a while since he's always been stuck at him being treated like a baby who can't do anything. It made him wonder if he's always going to be treated like that forever.

Luke smiles and holds his hands which made Ashton startle a little but knew it was Luke so he calmed himself down now.

"Are you happy that you're going to be fix? I know you're going to have it back I just know it." He smiles while watching the road. Luke just remember to be focus more on the road than Ashton because of that accident. Those were always on his mind. It makes him suffer more than it's already in store. His callous hands had no emotion on steering wheel while driving back home.

"I would like to hear the radio but I can't hear it," says Ashton as his face was still appearing on the window feeling the wind slapping on his face gently since there was not much breeze outside today. Luke does a weak smile but in the inside broke him completely

"Yeah.." He turned the radio on anyways and puts it on the Radio 1 and hears She Looks So Perfect

"Babe! That's our song!" Luke cheers singing the lyrics that were now playing

"She looks so perfect standing there

In my American Apparel underwear

And I know now, that I'm so down

Your lipstick stain is a work of art

I got your name tattooed in an arrowed heart

And I know now, that I'm so down

Hey, hey!

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey"

Luke was doing a little dance and glance at Ashton who was still having that serious face and looking straight outside the window passing by some stores that were pressed together like those country people do. Luke stopped doing his little dance and looked back on the road. He stopped on a red light and taking Ashton's hand on his.

Ashton tears fell and sniffing. "I just can't do it anyone I just want to end this.."

"No babe, don't say that." He carefree Ashton's cheek, wiping his tears off and kisses his cheek. "I love you and you'll be back like before. It's my fault it happened"

They both started to cry. Ashton felt Luke's tear on his cheek as they both presses their cheeks together.

"Don't cry babe, please don't" says Ashton as Luke just break down even more. Luke pulled away and wipes his tears off and then Ashton's.

"Lets go to McDonald's. It's your favorite," Luke force and smile as Ashton just looked down. Luke coos "you're so lovely siting there, in your avengers tank top and you're making me look so down" he giggles and let Ashton felt his face and noticed Luke was smiling which made him smile too.

"I love you Lukey" his face was turned one quarter and kisses Luke as Luke kissed him back.

*
*
*
*

After having their meal at McDonald, they arrived home.

"Finally home!" Luke said letting Ashton walk in first to the room and taking them to the bed. He sat Ashton on the bed and by himself taking his black vans off and socks. Luke watches him removing clothes off. Ashton was now completely naked, except for his boxers of course. They used to sleep together with only boxers off. It was already hitting late evening so like decided to do the same. Leave themselves with their boxers only. Luke took the covers off and helped Ashton get into bed properly.

"Tired babe?"

"I'm tired, come lay with me" says Ashton and Luke obeys his order. They lay down together and cuddled. Ashton smile appeared. They were face to face. Luke was staring at Ashton's gorgeous face

"You're so beautiful" Luke says, as his hands run through Ashton's hair. Smooth and shiny. He reached to the back to turn off the lamp and back go Ashton. He place his hand on Ashton's soft pink lips as he licks his owns lips. He leans in and pecks Ashton's lips. Ashton felt relax by the kiss. His bad thoughts washed off. All he could think about was Luke's gentle lips.

"I really like this" Ashton recalls this, remembering from the past how it was so sweet and gentle. He was really thinking about having a remake when they made love for the first time.

"I really like it too." Says Luke

"Make love to me.." Ashton says making Luke be surprised.

"Are you sure?" Looks at Ashton as his hand leaves Ashton's cheek and lowers it on Ashton's hips by his waistband of his boxers.

Ashton nods and felt the weight of Luke's body rubbing each other's crotches together. Moans were getting heavier and loud as they both started to make love tonight.

--

(A/N): ha you thought you'll get some smut. Well guess what? I don't remember recalling it.

I haven't updated almost two weeks. Yikes!

110 reads//40 votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 19 13
in which the quiet, yet intriguingly beautiful girl gets to have a fun night with the men from her dreams
492K 7.9K 80
In which a boy dreams about a girl he's sure he's never seen before
16.9K 213 55
"smile, baby. this publicity stunt doesn't mean you can't play along, remember how you used to smile at me when you loved me?"
20.7K 1.1K 31
he fell in love with the galaxies in his eyes . disclaimer: i do not own the band five seconds of summer (obviously)