The Hustle ( A Lil Bibby Love...

By Katherine_Ingram

"Said I gotta keep my head above water I been goin' hard gotta go a lil harder I been thinking smart gotta th... More

💡Introduction 💡
💡Chapter 1 💡
💡Chapter 2💡
💡Chapter 3💡
💡Chapter 4💡
💡Chapter 5💡
💡Chapter 6💡
💡Chapter 7💡
💡Chapter 8💡
💡Chapter 9💡
💡Chapter 10💡
💡Chapter 11💡
💡Chapter 12💡
💡Chapter 13💡
💡Chapter 14💡
💡Chapter 15💡
💡Chapter 16💡
💡Chapter 17💡
💡Chapter 18💡
💡Chapter 19💡
💡Chapter 20💡
💡Chapter 21💡
💡Chapter 22💡
💡Chapter 23💡
💡Chapter 24💡
💡Chapter 25💡
💡Chapter 26💡
💡Chapter 27💡
💡Chapter 28💡
💡Chapter 29💡
💡Chapter 30💡
💡Chapter 31💡
💡Chapter 32💡
💡Chapter 33💡
💡Chapter 34💡
💡Chapter 35💡
💡Chapter 36💡
💡Chapter 37💡
💡Chapter 38💡
💡Chapter 39💡
💡Chapter 40💡
💡Chapter 41💡
💡Chapter 42💡
💡Chapter 43💡
💡Chapter 44💡
💡Chapter 45💡
💡Chapter 46💡
💡Chapter 47💡
💡Chapter 48💡
💡Chapter 49💡
💡Chapter 50💡
?Chapter 51?
💡Chapter 52💡
💡Chapter 53💡
💡Chapter 54💡
💡Chapter 55💡
A/N
ANNOUNCEMENT
OPINIONS
Reminder
💡Chapter 56💡
💡Chapter 57💡
💡Chapter 58💡
💡Chapter 59💡
💡Chapter 60💡
Help!!
A/N
A/N
💡Chapter 61💡
💡Chapter 62💡
💡Chapter 63💡
💡Chapter 64💡
💡Chapter 65💡
💡Chapter 66💡
💡Chapter 67💡
💡Chapter 68💡
💡Chapter 69💡
💡Chapter 70💡
💡Chapter 71💡
💡Chapter 73💡
💡Chapter 74💡
💡Chapter 75💡
A/N
GUYSSS
A/N
GOOD NEWS
YOUTUBE
COMMENT
YOOO
HEYYYY
💡Chapter 76💡
💡Chapter 77💡
💡Chapter 78💡
💡Chapter 79💡
💡Chapter 80💡
Attention!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUCKS ❤️💕
💡Chapter 81💡
💡Chapter 82💡
💡Chapter 83💡
💡Chapter 84💡
💡Chapter 85💡
BITCHHHHHHHH
💡Chapter 86💡
💡Chapter 87💡
💡Chapter 88💡
💡Chapter 89💡
💡Chapter 90💡
A/N
💡Chapter 91💡
💡Chapter 92💡
💡Chapter 93💡
💡Chapter 94💡
💡Chapter 95💡
💡Chapter 96💡
💡Chapter 97💡
💡Chapter 98💡
💡Chapter 99💡
💡Chapter 100💡
Announcemet!!!
Yooo
ATTENTION
A/N
BOOK 2!!!!! COMING SOON!!!!
YOOOO
BOOK 2!!
BOOK 2
YOOOOO
Public Announcement!!!
YOOO
YO IM ABOUT TO HOOK YA UP!!!

💡Chapter 72💡

4.7K 280 380
By Katherine_Ingram

I was downstairs in my room chilling since Hailey was asleep upstairs in her room.

It was now 4 am and my ass was watching re runs of The Wayans Brothers...

"Shawn really some sexc ass nigga.....shiiiitttt" I muttered to myself as I continued to watch the show.

I was layed up in bed with a big ass t-shirt....and my door was wide open.

In the middle of the show the doorbell went off causing me to jump up out the bed and grab my gat that was tucked under my pillow.

Who tf sliding on me this mf late....it's damn near morning.

I walked out of my room and towards the front door.

I knew Hailey wasn't gone hear it cuz these walls mf sound proof and she was all the way upstairs anyways.

I made sure my gat was on its silencer mode before swinging the door open.

"Nigga fuck is yo bitch ass doing here this late ku?" I asked while mugging him only to get pushed out of the way and have my gat taken from me.

"Get tf off that with me before I really do you bitch" He retorted before grabbing me up.

I slapped the fuck out of him than pushed him off of me....

Fuck type of time this crazy ass nigga on...

I walked back towards my room and was about to slam the door in his face when he grabbed me up once again but this time threw me against the wall.

My back was facing towards him....

"Lose your fucking attitude before I fuck that shit out of you g....I told yo ass to stop tweaking" He stated.

I bit on my bottom lip cuz his voice did wonders on my ass, shit was definitely a mf turn on.

"I know yo ass ain't wear no mf suit to kill niggas.....why you gotta be so extra nigga" I said while kissing my teeth.

Meanwhile this nigga still had me up against the wall....

Like nigga my chest all pressed up on this shit....squeezing the mf life outta my ass.

"Shut tf up dawg.... my shit got all dirty n shit g" He stated now distracted by his suit as he released me from his grip.

Slow ass bitch....

He took off his jacket and threw it on the floor like he lived here or sum.

"Take that shirt off and come to bed with me nigga" He demanded as he made his way to my bed.

I stood in the same place that he left me at as I tried to figure out who tf this nigga was bossing around.

"Fuck yo ass still standing there for?" He questioned now sitting his white ass at the edge of my bed as he took his shoes off.

"I'm trying to figure out where tf yo bitch at cuz you got the wrong mf on-" Before I could finish my sentence his ass turned into Usain Bolt and snatched the shirt off of me ripping it.

"BITCH HEL-" I was cut off by him slamming me against the wall for the third time tonight.

He began sucking on my neck roughly as he groped on my breasts. I sucked in a deep breath as I became more relaxed.

"Youn fucking listen so now imma have to fuck the attitude out of yo ass ku" He said into my ear making my eyes widened as he slapped my ass.

I was about to say some slick shit but he lifted me up and threw my ass on the bed without warning.

"You a bitch as-" He slapped his hand on my mouth shutting my ass up.

He used his free hand and started pulling on my bra and panties harshly making me even more turned on.

Like shit ouuuuuuu bitch fuck me....

He slid one finger into my pussy than began pumping in and out causing me to spread my legs open a little more to give him better access as he slid another one in.

I closed my eyes and moaned into his hand as he began to pump his fingers in and out of me at a repetitive speed.

I was on the verge of cumming when he suddenly pulled his fingers out and licked them leaving me hanging.

This nigga did not just....

"Shit my ass getting tired....move tf over g" He said as he stripped down till his white ass was ass naked.

He pushed me over to the other side of the bed and layed down acting like he was asleep.

"Nigga I know you not fucking dead ass....bitch you better wake tf up and fuck me nigga......BIBBY WAKE UPPPP.....youn do that shit to mfs ku" I whined out loud because this nigga was dead ass ignoring me on some shit.

I looked over at him to see that his eyes was still shut with a grin plastered across his face.

This man is wicked....

Fuck that.... I ain't start shit up w him just to not get dick.... hell nahhh.

I climbed on top of him and grabbed his hard ass stick..... I spitted on it before massaging his shit up and down causing him to slightly moan.

Good Bitch....

I slightly sat up as I positioned his tip at my entrance.

"This shit is mf rape ku hell nah you mf crazy on foe nem" He chuckled with his eyes still closed.

"Nigga it's rape but you letting me do it....If youn shut yo ass up I'll fuck around and grab my bat out the closet and beat yo ass senseless while fucking you bitch" I muttered as I slid down his length biting down on my bottom lip.

I placed both of my hands on either thigh as I began riding tf out of him causing him to groan out in satisfaction.

"You groaning like a little bitch.... how I'm bitching you out.... put some respect on my name white bitch" I said talking shit as I slightly moaned.

"Bitch watch yo fucking mouth..." He said as he took me off guard slamming into me from under causing me to lose my balance as he flipped us over and began pounding into me.

"Waittt......Ahhhhh....F-fuck...right there....OUUUUUU..... NIGGAAAA H-H-HOL-" I moaned out as I tried to move away from him but he just roughly pushed my left leg down and held my other leg in the air going in deeper.

We was damn near at the edge of the bed bout to bust our asses.....

"FUCKKKKK .......OHHHH SHIT.....WHITE BITCH YOU TRYNA GET ME PREGNANT NIGGA" I screamed out as he picked up his pace and gripped my left breast while choking me.

"Talk all that shit now bitch... gone head and talk out yo neck ku" He groaned out in that deep ass voice while pounding in this one specific spot that had me bout to cum a thousand times on his ass.

"OUUU NIGGA STFU AND LET YO DICK DO THE TALKINNN" I moaned as he switched our position once again.

I thought his ass was gone throw me off the bed but he grabbed my legs before my head hit the floor and started giving me deep strokes.

I was lost for words bitch.....

He was still choking my ass as I kept my legs wide open with my hands holding it up for some type of support.

"Uhhhh....Uhhhh....UHHHHHHH.......OMG NIGGA" I moaned even louder.

"What the fuck is my name nigga?" He asked as he pulled out than slammed his ass right back in.

I tried to look up at him but couldn't since my ass was hanging.

"NIGGA FUCK YOU MEAN WHATS YO NAME? THIS PUSSY GOT YOU CONFUSED BITCH" I screamed out only for him to pull out and pound in me harder causing me to choke on my next words.

I ain't know my pussy was that good shit.....give my shit a crown.

"STOP MF PLAYIN W ME....FUCK IS MY NAME BITCH" He screamed as his stroke game kept getting stronger n stronger.

Gah damnnnn.....

"NIGGA FUCK Y--.........OUUUUU DADDY......FUCKKK BRANDON.....YASSSS" I moaned louder than before.

I couldn't control myself as I squirted all over his dick.

He pulled me up but than threw me back on the bed lifting both of my legs up in the air putting them together before slamming back into me.

I never got fucked this good.... boy I was on the verge of tears.

"COME ON BITCH.....FUCK THIS PUSSY SHORTY" I screamed as this nigga turned into the hulk on my ass.

"YOU GONE STOP MF CALLING ME A BITCH IGHT MF" He yelled in my face as he choked me harder.

I was in a daze bitch fuck what he saying.....

"OUUUU YESSSS DADDY......AHHH FUCK" I moaned as I held onto his arms.

"YOU FINNA SNATCH MY SOUL BRANDON......C-C-CHILL" I screamed while moaning as he reached his climax slowing down.

He slowly stroked in and out of me while he tried to come down from his high.

He look so mf good.....

"I feel like we really some athletes g... I done burned so many calories ku" I stated as he licked my nipple while chuckling.

"You mf irritating folks....stop chatting" He said as he kissed me.

"So now you want me to stop chatting.... and when I do watch it be a mf problem" I said fake mugging him.

We looked at each other for a second than he glanced at the bathroom making me smirk.

"We taking this shit to the shower" He announced as he got up walking towards the door.

I waited for him to notice something...

"Why you ain't getting up mf?" He asked clueless asf.

"Nigga I can't mf walk because of you" I stated in a matter of fact tone causing him to shake his head trying not to laugh at me as he walked back to pick me up.

"Daddy's dick part 2 shower edition" I sang into his ear only to receive a slap to my ass.

LIKE/COMMENT

WHAT DO YA THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

The more ya like/comment, the more I'll update so it's up to ya!!!

Follow my story channel on YouTube >>>>Katherine Ingram

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.9K 34
In life, we do things we regret, or that we wish we could wipe from our memory forever. At the age of 15, I didn't think I'd regret anything until I...
1.2K 151 25
*(COMPLETED) "The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth." He bit his lip. "I wanted to te-" His eyes began to water...
653 2 13
Isyss Rèiña Is A 17 Year Old Girl That Was Raised In Harlem , New York. Isyss Mother Maquanna , Her Younger Sister Nyjah And Her Cousin Along with T...
1.5M 38.7K 23
Lavonte "King" Jones wasn't your average nigga. He owned the streets, and he was one of the head drugs dealers in the city of New Orleans. He's been...