Tessa's Little Sister(Ethan W...

By V_Renee_V

When Tessa's 14 year old sister comes to stay with Team 10 for the summer, she ends up meeting the guy she ha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1-First Day Piercings?
Chapter 3-Confessing and Plans?
Chapter 4
Chapter 5-
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Epilogue

Chapter 2- Set

2.5K 40 5
By V_Renee_V

I've been in the Team 10 house for a week and I'm actually getting used to it.

I wake up to something hitting the wall behind my head.
"Potato, get ready you're going to Disney with me." I groan and get up before pushing him out of my room. I wash my hair, put on light washed high waisted Jean shorts, a pastel pink croptop and some white converse. I put on winged eyeliner and straiten my hair before grabbing my phone, camera, and earbuds and going downstairs.
"You did all that in under an hour? Wow" Jake says, making me shrug. We get in the car after he does his transition and head to Disney.
"So, what show are you on?" He looks surprised.
"Bizarrdvark. Haven't you watched Disney?"
"Yeah, I watch the old Disney stuff like zack and Cody and Hannah Montana."
"Well this show and cast is pretty lit. You'll definitely make friends." I nod and check my phone.

The car stops and we get out. He shows security his badge and says I'm with him so the guy will give me a visitor pass.
"So this is Devore's room, that's Madison's room, and that's Olivia's Room. The room next to mine is my bro Ethan's but he shouldn't be here until later, and this ones mine." We go into his room and I instantly sit on the couch.
"So Potato, what do you think?"
"This is awesome, but I haven't seen set yet."
"You'll see it soon."

We were talking when he got called to go on set. After he leaves I pull my camera out and start recording.
"Hey guys it's your girl Potato and today I'm at set with Jake Paul. Now a lot of you said on my Omegle video that Jake is friends with Ethan Wacker but so far I don't see-" the door opens and I see someone walk in. I place my camera down before realizing it's Ethan.
"Ethan...?" He smiles and I hug him, slowly turning pink.
"I can't believe I get to see you in person!" I grab my camera and point it at us because I still have my arm around him.
"So what you guys didn't know is Ethan and I have been talking a lot these past two weeks."
"Yep, and I can see that house has definitely had an impact on you considering you're vlogging."
"Oh shit, I didn't edit and upload yesterday's vlog. Daily vlogging is hard work." I plop on the couch and turn my camera off.
"I didn't know you worked here"
"Well if you watched the new Disney shows you would" he sticks his tongue out and I shrug.
"Maybe I will, but not because you want me to." He chuckles and I swing my feet up and lay my legs on his lap.
"I wanna lay down" i say before laying down with my feet on him.
"So, how are your cheeks?" He asks, making me confused.
"What about my cheek- OHH yeah they're sore." He puts his hand out, confusing me.
"Is it- I mean can I, uh, touch them?" I sit up a little and nod.
"Yeah go ahead, just be careful. They are painful when I lay on them so..." I puts a finger out and lightly touches the stud on my right cheek. I sit up all the way and blush.
"I thought you didn't have to come to set today?" He turns pink while scratching the back of his neck.
"Well you see uh, well uh, I just uh, I just really wanted to see you and you said Jake was bringing you to set so." I nod and we both smile. It felt so natural to talk to him and be near him, almost like we've known each other forever.

"Okay Aiden, I got a lunch break you wanna-" Jake walks in and we stop laughing.
"Ethan? You're not supposed to be here yet, and why do you guy- OHH HES ETHAN BLUSHY FACE!?" Jake realizes and I turn red.
"Ethan blushy face?" Ethan asks, smirking a little.
"Y-yeah, Jakkeeee" I whine his name, embarrassment covering my face.
"And you're basically on his lap? Damn, how long have you two been talking? Are you dating? Have you kissed? When's the wedding?"
"Only my legs are on his lap, we've been talking on insta and over text for two weeks, we are not dating so we also haven't kissed." I say, counting the answers on my fingers.
"Okay, anyway what I was saying is do you want to go get lunch? I have about an hour and a half for lunch. Ethan you can join us." Jake says.
"I'm fine with it" ethan says, both guys looking at me.
"I guess, where though?"
"Pieology and I can even sit away from you two so you can have some privacy. Also, Anthony will be joining us." We get up off the couch and follow Jake to the car. Once were there tony is in the parking lot and waves at us.
"So Aiden met Ethan?"
"Yeah this is the first time in person. Get this, ethan is the guy Tessa saw her texting all the time." Jake whispers the last sentence but we could still hear. We walk in and make our own pizzas, mine being a pepperoni and cheese. Ethan and I finish first and we go to sit at a four person one when Anthony pushes us to a two person one. I sigh and sit down, face palming.
"So annoying" I mumble, ethan chuckling slightly.
"So, your real name's Aiden?" I nod.
"Yeah, but you can call me pretty much an nickname that you can think of."
"Brook, Denny, aid, Denmark, aidy, potato"
"I prefer either potato or Denny." I giggle and he shrugs.
"Okay Aiden, what kind of stuff do you do other than gaming and makeup?"
"singing, acting, danci-"
"Wait, you sing and act?"
"Well, yes and no. I'm good at acting dumb. I'm in junior thespians and me and my friends Sally, Charlie, and Jess did the scene with the heathers and veronica in the number Beautiful in Heathers. I was Heather Macnamara and she is such a stereotypical blonde." I giggle, remembering.
"And singing?"
"Eh, I'm not very good but the only people that heard me say otherwise. Those people being my friends."
"I totally wanna hear" he says, taking a bite in his piece.
"Hahahaha, probably not gonna happen." He pouts and I giggle, trying to cover up the fact I'm blushing because that was really cute.
"Maybe later on in life." He smiles and I take a bite of pizza.
"GET IT ETHAN" I look behind me to see Jake and Anthony mouthing something to Ethan before seeing i turned around and acting normal. I turn to Ethan to see he's blushing.
"What did they say...?" I ask, nervous.
"Eh, nothing really. Hey, wanna go walk around the grove?" He asks as I throw away my trash.
"Sure, I'll ask Jake." I go to ask but ethan grabs my hand.
"No time, we got about an hour to walk around." He drags me out of the door before showing down, not letting go of my hand. I blush and look at our hands, looking up and meeting eyes with Ethan.
"Oh, uh sor-sorry." He says letting go of his grasp on my hand, making me wish he held on longer.
"So, where are we going?" I ask as we walk past several stores.
"I'm not gonna lie, I'm trying to lose Jake." We laugh and I see a store called It's Sugar.
"Ethan." I grab his sleeve.
"Ethan. It's candy."
"Oh no" he says, knowing my candy problem. I drag him in and gawk at the candy filled walls.
"I'm in heaven." I look around and see candy sushi, hi-chew, sour patch kids, etc.
"Pick anything in here and I'll get it for you." I look at him with wide eyes.
"What?"
"Pick something, I have some money with me and I'll get you candy."
"No, it's fine. You spend it on you." I put my hands up and shake my head.
"No seriously, just pick some candy." I give in and look around, trying to find something cheap. I find a giant blue gummy bear and I show it to him.
"How's this?" He looks at the price and smiles.
"Okay" he goes and buys it and hands me the bag. I smile brightly and wrap my arms around his neck, enveloping him in a huge hug.
"You're the best." We leave the store and continuing the walk.

A few fans noticed us but it was fine. He got us some cotton candy and ice cream before I get a text.

i show it to Ethan and he chuckles.
"I bet my mom could pick us up later." He pulls out his phone.
"Hey mom, can you pick me and jake's friend Aiden either to jake's or Disney later?"
"Thanks mom, love you" he ends it and I smile.
"We can stay for another hour." I fist bump the air making him chuckle.

"My mom's on the way" he says, looking at me as we sit on a bench.
"How far is she?"
"About half an hour" I nod and yawn.
"This was really fun." I say, yawning again. I lay my head on his shoulder and I  feel his breathing hitch. I shoot up, nervous I did something wrong.
"I'm sorry..."
"No it's fine, you can, uh, lay back down..." we both turn red and I lean my head back down. He lays his head on mine and he plays a game on his phone. I soon fall asleep, smiling

"Denny, my mom's in the parking lot." I open my eyes and he's face is close to mine.
"O-okay" I groggily get up and slowly start walking with him.
"You look tired, do you wanna maybe ride my back?" He nervously asks, scratching the back of his neck.
"Sure" I jump on his back and he wraps his arms around my legs. I lean my head on is shoulder and fall back asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.6K 81
imanthonytruj started following you imchancesutton started following you imanthonytruj sent you a DM
123K 2.4K 37
you go to you best friend jake pauls house he asks you to join team 10 you say yes and fall in love with his best friend
16K 283 23
*COMPLETED* Alissa lives in London with her older sister Amy. They were both completely oblivious to the fact that their two half brothers existed. B...
2M 29.6K 194
A new girl on team 10 what could go wrong....everything