better than friends

By celebfanfics15

Chandler (Logan Lerman) and Jasmine (Ariana Grande) have been best friends since they were 13 years old when... More

Same old feeling
Shoes for a purpose
The Guy
Along comes Zack
The Invite
"Gentleman"
Akward Apologies
A Plan
Friends first
Strike 2
Lies
Good and Bad
Second Hint
Jasmine knows
Goodbye Zack
Happy Chandler
In Love with Chandler
The End

Unpleasant Surprise

72 2 0
By celebfanfics15

Chandler's POV:

"Just make a move man!" Cody said as I walked back into my room.

"You don't understand shit, do you?" I rolled my eyes. "It's not easy to just go for your best friend." I said.
"Who cares she's hot." Marcus said starring at her from my window.

Jasmine was sitting outside. It looked like she was waiting for someone but who? Probably Joan, her mom.

"Marcus can you please stop being a creep." I said closing the blinds. "As if you don't stare at her!"
"Not like how you are and not from my window." I defended.
"Yeah right." Cody laughed.

"Seriously though why she sitting outside?" He said peeking through one of the blinds.
"I don't know." I said perplexed. "Why don't we get a better look outside." Marcus said. "Cause that's not obvious!" I said sarcastically.

"No, we can pretend we're getting something from the garage, or look like we're working in your dad's car."
"That's not a bad idea." Cody shrugged. "This is stupid but let's go." I said. "If you guys say or do anything stupid that she may see you're both out." I said. "We won't relax." Marcus said leaving my room as we followed.

We opened the garage pretending we were just chilling around working on my dad's car.

"Where'd she go?" Cody said noticing she was gone form her front porch. "I don't know." I said wondering the same thing.

A moment later she came back outside with something in her hands. She saw us and waved and we waved back as she was starting to cross the street and we all stared at her. Marcus was getting excited.

"Hey guys."

"Hey." Cody and Marcus both said in unison with big smiles on their faces.

"What are you doing?" She laughed a little. "Nothing much just helping my dad fix up the car." I said going along with the excuse. "Oh, well you're mom left this here the other day." She said passing me the baking tray that was in her hands. "Course she did." I laughed a little.

"Thanks. So what are you up to?" I said trying to sound nonchalant.
"I'm actually..." she was interrupted by the sound of a car pulling in her drive way. It was Zack. The guy she met at the party.

He saw her from across the street and walked over. Cody looked confused and Marcus was giving him dirty looks. I was doing both.

"Um... Zack you remember Chandler, this is Cody and Marcus."
"Hey." He said casually. I just have him a small wave and a nod.

There was a moment of awkward silence.

"Guys... Zack is my boyfriend." She said as they grabbed hands.

My eyes widened and my head was spinning. I felt like I had just been punched in the stomach. Did I just hear her correctly? Cody's jaw dropped and Marcus looked at us in surprise. I did my best to hide my emotions. I coughed and cleared my throat awkwardly.

"When...did this happen?"

I could barley speak I didn't even know what to say.

"Last night." He said.

I wanted to punch him. I was asking her.

"Oh..." I nodded not knowing what to say. "Thats... nice."
"Yeah well we're gonna get going, bye boys, see you later Chandler." She said uncomfortably.

They walked away with his arm around her. I couldn't believe what just happened.

I stood there not moving leaning against the car. I felt like my heart had been shattered into a million pieces.

"What the fuck?" Marcus said. "Well there goes my chance of ever going for her."

I felt like absolute shit. I just wanted to lock myself in my room and stay there. "That was so random." Cody said. "So you already know him?"
"Well yeah I went to one of her parties with her the other night and she met him there. They literally just met 2 days ago..."
"That's so fucked up man." Marcus said. "Yeah and did you see the way he walked away with her and how he would talk when I was talking to her?! He's fucking bragging his ass off."
"But he doesn't know you like her, does he?"
"No because she doesn't. But I don't like him. At all. I got weird vibes off him when I met him."
"Well you don't like him because he's taken the girl you want."
"Ugh don't say that, even though it's true but honestly, I also felt like he was weird and competitive I don't know."
"Just watch out for her like usual." Marcus said. "Oh I definitely am now. Shit now I have to pretend to like him for her."
"Not really... it's not like you'll be around him."
"Yeah but I'll be around her. Or maybe not even as much now that she has a boyfriend." Saying that out loud made me feel like absolute shit.

"My life sucks." I said lightly kicking a wrench to the side that was on the floor.  "Sorry man." Cody said patting me on the shoulder.

"Alright you guys I'm gonna head back inside okay?"
"You'll be okay?" Marcus said. "No...but I just wanna be alone."
"Alright see ya man." Cody and Marcus said leaving. I went inside and didn't leave the house for the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 482 31
After the breakup, Mirsa is back at home. Her friends are different ever since she came back and she wants everything to go back to how they were. Sh...
69.5K 1K 25
A 19 year old from a small town called Chambersburg gets to meet her favorite dude Jake Paul. They immediately kick it off and soon become something...
15.5K 190 34
Your 20 years old Come see how your life dramatically changes when your dating YouTube star Logan Paul and you have a little boy together. Do his fan...
58.7K 2K 28
Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber: Katrina is her good friend, he's Katrina's fiancé, He meets Ariana and he wants her and he won't let anything get in...