Dan and Phil Imagines (Reques...

By NewYearNewMeme

I write imagines, not tragedies. Dan and Phil imagines! Requests are currently closed! But I'm still updating... More

Welcome!
Puppy Dog Eyes ↣ Phil
Long Distance Relationship ↣ Dan
Anime ↣ Dan & Phil
The Run and Go ↣ Yandere!Dan
Fake You Out ↣ Punk!Phil
Filming ↣ Pastel!Dan
Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
Road Trip ↣ Dan
The Lift ↣ Phil
Live Show Mistake ↣ Dan
I Forgot To Say I Love You ↣ Phil
Babysitting ↣ Dan & Phil
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
No Trip ↣ Phil
Fourth of July ↣ Dan & Phil
Tag, I'm It Apparently!
Not So Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
ANNOUNCEMENT!
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Meet And Greet ↣ Phil {Requested}
I'm Here For You ↣ Dan {Requested}
Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil
Frens Please Do This
It's Going To Be Okay ↣ Dan {Requested}
Haven't You People Ever Heard Of ↣ Phil
Camisado ↣ Dan
What A Beautiful Wedding ↣ Phil
10K READS?!?! THANK YOU
The Ballad Of Mona Lisa ↣ Dan
Twister ↣ Phil {Requested}
School Crush ↣ Dan {Requested}
Cuts ↣ Dan {Requested}
Rings And Rain ↣ Phil {Requested}
She's A Nice Niece ↣ Dan {Requested}
imagine ↣ j.d.
Something Spooky This Way Comes
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Horror Film ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Spooky Jim ↣ Dan
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Don't Let Me Be Gone ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Slender ↣ Dan [Requested]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Haunted Challenge ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Run And Go ↣ Yandere!Dan [Spooky Edition]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil [Spooky Edition]
Oh Brother, Pt. 1 ↣ Phil
Our Daughter ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Sorry Mate, She's Mine ↣ Jealous!Dan
GIF Imagines ↣ Dan & Phil
Oh Brother, Pt. 2 ↣ Phil
Baby on the Way ↣ Phil {Requested}
First Christmas ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil
Merry Christmas! + SHIP SHIP SHIP
Happy New Year!
IT IS COMING
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part I ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part II ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part III ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, The Compete Saga ★ Dan & Phil
*Surprise! A Josh Dun Imagine!* Drummer's Block ↣ Josh Dun
Stood Up ↣ Phil
Will You Be My Valentine? ↣ Phil
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Happy Birthday! ↣ Dan & Phil
Don't Be Sorry ↣ Dan {Requested}
GIF Imagines 2 ↣ Dan & Phil
Update! (Please Read!)
Requests Are OPEN! {Update: Not Anymore lol}
Bullies ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Whoopsies...i'M bAcK

Getting Over It ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}

1.4K 55 105
By NewYearNewMeme

Requested by sleepingboylester . This idea was so cute! Forgive me for taking ages. Hope you enjoy.

Also I'm gonna be writing Daddy a lot so please control your comments you kinky shits

"Hello, Dan and Phil Games—"

"Wait, wait! Can I say it, Daddy?"

Phil smiles over at you, sitting in between him and Dan on your own special gaming chair—covered in sparkly stickers and drawn on in your favorite color marker.

"Of course you can, (Y/N)!" Phil smiles brightly at your small figure bouncing up and down in your seat.

"Hello Dan and Phil Games...uh...(Y/N)'s!" You close your eyes and grin widely at the camera, obviously proud of the amazing intro you came up with.

"(Y/N)'s?" Phil laughs, raising an eyebrow.

"She's doing her best, Phil!" Dan argues. He leans over and kisses your cheek, making you giggle.

"You're right, it's the best intro we've had since the very beginning of the channel!" Phil laughs and ruffles your hair.

Your smile grows at your two dads' obsession over you; you've never felt as loved as you do now, with Dan and Phil. They completely adore you and spoil you every chance they get. (See the stacks upon stacks of plushies, closet full of the most aesthetic clothes, and all the figures and toys scattering your room).

"Welcome back to your favorite gaming channel," Dan says.

"Favorite?" Phil questions with a strange glance over at Dan.

"With two British guys—"

"And their daughter!" You add, raising up your small hand.

"—Playing video games together..." Dan smiles awkwardly as he voice trails off, obviously not knowing what to say next. "With a DDR pad in the background...it's Dan and Phil Games!"

"And (Y/N) too!" You excitedly say, earning endearing laughs from both Dan and Phil.

"Today is a very special day on Dan and Phil and (Y/N) Games—" Phil begins, but Dan interrupts him.

"—it's (Y/N)'s very first episode!" He announces.

A mischievous smile spreads across Phil's face. "I think it's the perfect time for..." he leans down to you and whispers while counting on his fingers. "One...two...three..."

"Announcement Moose!" You and Phil exclaim at the same time.

Dan rolls his eyes playfully and hangs his head in his hands to hide his smile as you jump up and grab the wooden moose whistle off the desk.

You raise the whistle to your lips and blow, the high pitched noise filling the gaming room.

Dan groans, while Phil just laughs.

"I can't believe thi—oh, we are not passing on this tradition—Phil!" Dan can't help but break out into contagious laughter.

"It's a happy noise!" You victoriously raise the little wooden moose into the air when you're finished, flashing a smile at the camera.

"I actually cannot believe you, Phil," Dan shakes his head and takes the moose from your hand. "First gaming video with (Y/N) and of 2018 and we're already doing this!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot it's the very first gaming video of 2018!" Phil brightens. "Happy New Year!"

"Happy New Year!" You repeat loudly.

"Inside voice, (Y/N)," Dan says, lightly tapping your shoulder.

"Says you!" Phil laughs. "You're literally the loudest person ever! I've been wondering why I have ringing in just this one ear."

"Okay okay, I admit it," Dan rolls his eyes and holds up his hands defensively. "My New Years resolution on Dan and Phil—and (Y/N), can't forget!—Games is don't scream."

"This game is gonna be an exercise for Dan," Phil explains. "See if he can not be so loud. Alright, take a breath, Dan."

Dan inhales deeply, and you look up at him and do the same. Dan sees you puffing out your little cheeks like a fish and breaks out into laughter before he can exhale.

"Alright, are we good? We're good?" Phil asks with a smile. "Dan? (Y/N)? Good?"

"I promise not to scream," Dan nods. "If I scream, I lose, and if you scream," he chuckles and lightly pokes your chest, "you lose!"

"Inside voice, Daddy!" You poke him right back.

"So naturally we're playing the most infuriating game maybe ever made in all of time..." Phil begins

"Getting Over It!" You cheer.

"Wait, she knows what we're playing?" Dan exclaims, pretending to be surprised. "I don't even know what we're playing!"

"We may or may not have planned this ahead of time just because we knew it would make you be loud and scream in rage...?" Phil smiles an innocent smile and looks over at Dan.

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"You're right."

"Let's play!" You say, bouncing up and down in your chair. "Hurry up!"

"(Y/N)'s right, let's go!" Phil leans over you and quickly kisses Dan, grabs the mouse, and the game begins.

*~*~*~*

"I have completely mastered this game!" Dan leans back in his chair and applauds himself. "Is this game supposed to be hard? 'Cause I'm just swinging myself into another dimension!"

"Alright, time for my go!" Phil says, taking the mouse away from Dan and focuses on the screen.

The little man in the pot—who you've officially named Mr. Phot (a combination of Phan and pot)—raises his hammer up and down as Phil makes it look like he's dancing.

"Go get on with it Phil!" Dan exclaims.

"Look Dan, I've got this!" Phil tells him. "I can get it up as much as you!"

You look up at Dan, who's looking at the camera with his mouth agape. He shakes his head with a disgusted look on his face.

"Ooh, that is the first yikes of 2018," he winces.

"What d'you mean, Daddy?" You ask, tilting your head to the side and looking up at him.

"Dan you better not answer that question," Phil warns with a bit of laughter.

"Nothing, Love," Dan shakes his head, eyes wide. "Let's just watch Daddy fail at this game."

"Hey, I'm doing great!"

Phil is not doing great. He hasn't even gotten the man up the first rock of the mountain—he's still bouncing around with his hammer on the ground.

"Daddy, come on!" You shout.

"Commit to it!" Dan adds.

"Ah, stop pressuring me!" Phil's eyes widen as he makes the man swing hammer round and grab onto the rock. "I'm committing to the swing!"

Phil jumps up in his seat in excitement as he makes the man swing and swing and climb and climb until he's past the oar, past the second rock, and almost halfway up the mountain.

"Yes, Phil!" Dan shouts, putting his hand over his racing heart. "Oh my God how did you do that?!"

"Yay Daddy!" You cheer.

Phil seems so excited he's shaking. He laughs as he keeps clicking and swerving the mouse across the desk.

"Phil, Phil wait!" Dan yells. "Wait, no no! Stop! Don't! Let go, let go of the mouse! Let go of the mouse!"

Phil jumps back and covers his mouth with his hands, laughing. He completely caused the man to fall right back down to the first tree branch.

"Okay, Phil, you know what to do," Dan lowers his voice. "Just stay calm, calm, slow, good good—wait, wait no! Phil, no—! Stop! No!"

Phil was going great at first, slowly rounding up the branch and the second rock, but then he got faster. He swung perfectly up the third rock, then the cliff, and even the little beach house. But as soon as he got to the top, he fell right back down again...to the very bottom.

Phil leans back and his chair and throws his hands up, overcome with laughter.

You yourself laugh so hard you fall over into Dan, who squeezes you in a tight hug and laughs into your shoulder.

"And that's the game!" Dan announces once he manages to stop laughing. He looks over at Phil, who's chewing on a remote. "Let me handle this, Philly."

"Danny, you got this!" Phil cheers as Dan takes the mouse and starts climbing back up the mountain.

"Daddy, you got this!" You repeat, taking Phil's hand in your own.

"Launch and spin, Dan!" Phil instructs as his smiles down at you. "Launch and spin!"

Dan manages to climb back up the rock, but he gets stuck when he reaches the oar jutting out from the side.

"How...how do you freaking do this?" Dan murmurs, trying to stay calm.

You let go of Phil's hand and lean forwards toward the screen.

"It...it's like...like a..." you struggle to find the words, as you're still young and don't know exactly what to say. "It's like a launch—like a ba-ban—then a spin!"

Both of your dads smile. Phil kisses the top of your head, while Dan controls the man up and over the oar.

"You go gu-kink, then a bink!" You point at the screen.

Dan laughs and manages to get the man not just over the oar, but over the tree branch and rock as well.

"Nice job Dan!" Phil says. "And nice job, (Y/N)!" He adds, wrapping you a huge, tight hug. You close your eyes and smile as you snuggle into Phil's chest.

Dan keeps going, up and up and up, all the way to the very top. You and Phil watch in awe as Dan passes beach house, pipe, barrels, and rock after rock after rock.

"You're almost there, Dan!" Phil whisper-shouts. "Just get up to those cups and we're done! We're so close!"

"So close!" You repeat, whispering in Dan's ear.

Quiet laughter escapes Dan's lips as he leans against you, putting his cheek on yours. He still grips the mouse tightly in his left hand.

Dan licks his lips and leans away from you, toward the computer screen. All three of you hold your breath as Dan moves the mouse, climbs up the two barrels, sticks out the hammer, and...

Falls all the way back to the very beginning.

Phil manages to grab you and hold you in his lap right as Dan screams at the top of his lungs and shoves his desk chair backwards.

"No no no!"

Dan falls right off his chair onto the floor, his legs going up in the air and revealing his grey slippers to the camera.

Dan and Phil are too busy completely laughing their heads off and screaming at each other to notice you leaning forward and grabbing the mouse yourself.

You bite your lip in concentration as you control the man to swing the hammer round, just like you watched your two dads do. Your eyes sparkle with the reflection from the computer screen as you climb up and up and up and up.

"Oh my God, Phil, look!"

You hear Dan scream in the background as he jumps up and sits back into his chair.

"Oh my God oh my God oh my God!"

So much for inside voices.

You finally reach the very top of the mountain, even further than the stack of cups sitting on the rock. Way further than Dan and Phil ever got.

Once you control the man in the pot safely to the top, you lean back in your chair and cross your arms proudly.

"(Y/N), yes!" Phil laughs and attacks you in a hug. "You did it!"

"How the f—" Dan begins, but catches himself just in time. "(Y/N), how the heck did you do that?! (Y/N) Howell-Lester, you're a genius!"

fin

GUESS WHO'S BACK

BACK AGAIN

THIS BOOK IS BACK

TELL A FRIEND

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.2K 41
Phil Lester is a well known youtuber. He hides behind the camera, he acts the way that he wants to but he scared to be himself at school. He's popula...
133K 1.7K 86
Requests are currently closed! Cover created by @nonconsenual !
45.4K 1.7K 17
You've lived most of your teenagerhood as a major fan of Dan and Phil, and a proud member of the Phandom (shipping them or not, your choice.) You wak...
1.8K 148 21
I've read a bunch of phan, so why not write one? Dan Howell's life couldn't be any better at the moment. He has met the most beautiful, charming, kin...