Jane | Harry Potter [1]

By darewriter

"how did you know we'd be here?" "i know the blonde hair might fool you, but i'm not stupid." in which a feis... More

disclaimer
PART ONE
one | wishes do come true
two | the potter boy

cast

269 6 0
By darewriter

gabriella wilde as jane tyler

"i finally feel like i belong, and no one will ever be able take that away from me."

daniel radcliffe as harry potter

"it's always been us, at the end of the day. just you and me, harry and jane."

jodie foster as gertrude tyler

"of course you find humor in a serious situation. why have tact when you can be boisterous."

kate bosworth as maggie green

"my daughter will bring light to the darkness, and darkness to the light."

sam claflin as sam tyler

"i hope i'm remembered. not as some great auror, a warrior against evil, but as her dad."

a/n: the rest is up to your imagination, as all book characters should be, this is just how i imagine my characters (and harry of course, because he's the love interest [spoiler alert]).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.1K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.6M 54.1K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
403K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
261K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...