The Truth About Myths

By djmer-petal

Hi! I'm a girl who may know more about mermaids than the average person. More

the Truth
tails
taking care of your tail!
How I Feel
So im a bit lazy...
i know ive been gone...
Mermaid hair care

what exactly is a mermaid?

25 2 2
By djmer-petal

A mermaid is a figure in early mythology and blah blah blah YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY!
Mermaids have cartilage, similar to the bones in your ear, in their tails. Which that is why you don't see mermaid skeletons with their tails. Mako mermaids and h2o:just add water is FAKE. You don't get a pretty little light to sheild you from spectators (mocking voice). You don't get 9 frickin' powers from a pretty little necklace. As a mermaid, you can't talk to animals. BYE BEFORE I GET KILLED BY MAKO MERMAIDS AND H2O: JUST ADD WATER FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will now go hide in a hole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 114 89
𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'π“ˆ π“‚π’Άπ“ƒπ“Ž π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“π’Ή 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 𝒢𝓇𝑒 π“ˆπ‘’π‘’π“ƒ π’Άπ“ˆ π“ˆπ“‰π“‡π’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’, π“Šπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Άπ“‰π“Šπ“‡π’Άπ“. π’«π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’ π’Ώπ“Šπ’Ήπ‘”π‘’...
101K 2.5K 107
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...
3.3M 107K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...
124K 3.1K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...