Redemption [h.s]

Galing kay _miiki

Maybe she shouldn't have opened her door in the middle of the night. 24/06/19 #3 in fanfiction 24/06/19 #3 in... Higit pa

before you read
redemption
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
epilogue
thank you

twenty-five

46.4K 1.8K 2.8K
Galing kay _miiki

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snoop around" I replied, trying to keep my voice from trembling, afraid of how he would've reacted.

He closed his eyes and breathed deeply, before opening them again. "It's okay, I guess. You would've seen them at some point anyway. I just didn't think it would've been so soon."

I walked closer to him and put one of my hands on his cheek, hoping to reassure him. "I'm not going to leave you, if that's what you're worried about" I said calmly.

He lingered in the touch a bit more before turning his head to the window, realising that the sun had come out, even though it was still covered by the clouds. "We should have breakfast" he suggested, heading to the kitchen.

I followed him like a lost puppy and watched as he started taking out two cups. "I can make the tea" I offered wanting to feel useful, walking next to him.

He looked at me, and gave me a small smile. "I guess I don't have much to eat in here, I've never been one to eat a lot in the morning."

I took a fast look around the kitchen and retrieved a packet of biscuits. "You have cookies, nothing to worry about" I reassured him.

He opened the packet and put some cookies on a plate, setting it in the middle of the small table, and I soon followed with the tea and sugar. We started eating silently, none of us daring to break the silence.

"I'm not suicidal" he said after a while, hesitating a bit before looking up. "That's what people always think right away, so I just wanted to clear that up."

"Why are you taking them?" I asked him quietly.

He sighed. "They just help me through the day... Coping with stuff, I guess."

I took a sip from my tea, smiling to myself a bit thinking of how I'd grown accustomed to having that instead of coffee in the morning, and only because of him. "What kind of stuff?" I dared to ask.

"You know what kind of stuff" he replied, seeming to grow more and more nervous as the conversation continued.

Understanding that I couldn't have got much more out of him, I decided to stop questioning him.

When we finished eating, I helped him to clean everything up, and we went into the living room. We sat next to each other on the couch, and it wasn't until a few moments later that I realised he was staring at something. I followed his gaze to the small bottles on the shelf over the television. After a while he stood up, he gathered them into his hands and made his way to what I supposed was the bathroom. When he returned, he was empty-handed. I felt something tugging at my heart as I realised he had hidden them from my view. As if he thought it would've been better if I didn't see them around, or as if he was embarrassed, or felt violated. He sat next to me again, acting as if he had never left my side.

"I think you should call Gemma. She must be quite worried, given how we left last night" I advised him, looking at him.

He tilted his head towards me. "I'll do it later, I don't really fancy having her all over the place or something at the moment."

"Calling it a day in?" I asked him.

"Kind of like that" he replied, "I like to be around you" he added, and a warm feeling spread through me at his words.

"I like to be around you as well" I replied with a little smile, my words feeling as sweet as honey on my tongue.

"So what should we do?" He wondered out loud.

"Well I mean, we have a television, so..." I suggested.

He bit his lower lip. "I think I might have another idea."

"Which would be?" I asked, getting a hint of what he was talking about.

"It's been a rather long time since I last kissed you" he replied getting closer, pressing his thigh against mine.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked him worriedly.

"I'm not a child Grace, I don't need to be cared for like one" he replied, caressing one of my cheeks with his hand.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I replied, even if I was slightly thrown back by his decision.

He smiled, before getting closer and pressing his lips to mine. Almost by instinct, one of my hands flew to his chest, while the other rested in the crook between his neck and his shoulder. I froze for a few seconds, surprised by his sweet but expected attack. I could still taste on his lips the chocolate of the cookies we had eaten a few minutes before. I felt his tongue touching my lips lightly, urging them open. As soon as I complied, he took no time in replying to my action, and his tongue hesitantly touched mine, hoping to incite some kind of reply.

I separated slowly, still close enough to feel his hot breath on my lips. "What are you doing?" I whispered to him.

His only reply was to connect our lips again, and I couldn't help but surrender to the sweetness of his soft lips. One of my hands travelled up to his hair tugging at it lightly, and his breath faltered for a brief second. I felt one of his hands going down my body, until it rested on my hip. Without thinking that much, I moved until I was straddling him. I gasped as I felt his hand run down a bit more, before moving up a little more and sliding under my shirt. His shirt, actually. I felt my heartbeat fasten up at the warmth of his tender touch on my bare skin. I broke the kiss and kissed his cheek, then his sharp jawline, slowly making my way to his neck. He moaned lightly as I found a sweet spot where his jawline met his neck, and I smiled a little.

All of sudden, we heard a knock. I stopped my actions right away, sitting up, eyeing the door.

"Really?" Harry groaned, resting his head back against the couch.

I shifted until I was sitting next to him, holding onto his shoulders for support.

The knock was heard again.

"Could you open the door? I need to go to the bathroom. Won't take long" he told me, before standing up and almost running to the hallway.

I waited for a few seconds, trying to catch my breath, before making my way to the door. I opened it, and found Gemma on the other side.

"Is everything okay?" She asked, rushing in. "I tried to call yesterday, but you didn't answer."

"It's more than okay. He was really shaken up because of what Louis said yesterday, but I think he's better now" I replied.

She gave me a little once over, noticing that I was wearing one of his shirts. "It seems he's even more than just better."

I felt hotness run up to my cheeks. "Nothing happened. He just didn't want to be alone yesterday."

She raised an eyebrow, dropping down onto the couch. "I'll pretend to believe that" she said. She stared at the shelf over the television confusedly for a few seconds, but she decided not to voice whatever she was thinking about. "Where's my little brother?"

"He went to the bathroom a few minutes ago, he should be back soon" I replied, sitting next to her. "What happened with Louis yesterday?"

"Louis knows too much about Harry, and he just can't help but bring up every single mistake he did whenever he's in front of him. I thought it would've been better after moving him to London, but I guess he found out he was here somehow."

"Why is he always around Harry?" I asked.

"To be honest, I don't know" she admitted. "I'll tell you, Louis was actually a really kind and loving boy. He just... He's never forgiven Harry - if he even needs to be forgiven, that is."

"How can we make sure he leaves for good?" I asked again.

"I honestly don't know" she replied, shaking her head. "This is just a mess."

"What's a mess?" Harry asked, walking to the couch and sitting down next to me.

However, Gemma's stare froze him right in his spot.

"We have so much to talk about" she said.

His eyes widened, and he looked at me. "I guess I'll see you later today" he told me.

"None of that, she isn't leaving" Gemma told him, and he looked at her questioningly.

"Maybe you'll stop avoiding my questions with her around" she added.

I grasped his hand, holding it tightly in mine trying to calm him down, as I felt the nervousness radiating from his body.

"So, why didn't you tell me that Louis was back?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 33.7K 101
Just as things were starting to come together, everything slipped away. A tragic series of events forces Kate to learn her love story backward while...
1.3K 110 36
❛❛she had self destructive tendencies.❜❜ triggering themes lowercase intended completed 10/9/17
118K 6K 77
THE SECOND BOOK OF THE INFINITE SERIES. UNDER EDITING. warning: i wrote this book when i was twelve years old. there are grammar errors along with a...
98.2K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...